Author Topic: Got into it with a off duty police officer  (Read 17328 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Got into it with a off duty police officer
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2015, 01:32:38 PM »
The reason you're not in jail is b/c you complied and said "No sir"

No black man would ever have had the self control to do that. Hell, they don't even respect uniform cops.

Well I'm a believe that you give respect to the institution of law enforcement/public service as you have to in a organized society. 

And when it come down to it I was wrong, but was it enough to warrant the response I got? No I don't think it was and is a classic example why most people don't like cops. 

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2015, 01:34:20 PM »
sorry you had to put up with a jerk like that. Im usually pretty forgiving of cops but this guy sounds out of line. If hes off duty he should just mind his own business. generally speaking cops in the states are discouraged from taking off duty action unless its a life threatening situation. Using your phone while driving is a civil infraction or violation..... Its not exactly the crime of the century, no need for him to do or say shit to you.  

His "authority" in that situation is pretty limited. for such a low level offense it would not justify him taking off duty action. guy sounds like hes on a power trip.

Thank you for that, that exactly how I felt, if I was driving at 70, swerving and endangering people sure I can see why he would do that and I would be way way wrong...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2015, 01:34:45 PM »
Pretty comical  :D

I always give basic respect but some cops are so artificially dominant.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2015, 01:37:55 PM »
Well I'm a believe that you give respect to the institution of law enforcement/public service as you have to in a organized society. 

And when it come down to it I was wrong, but was it enough to warrant the response I got? No I don't think it was and is a classic example why most people don't like cops. 

Well said. 
I would say that is one of the reasons cops are not well liked by the public.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2015, 01:38:09 PM »
Pretty comical  :D

I always give basic respect but some cops are so artificially dominant.

My old roommate was a cop, he had a tendency of going out to bars carting his gun and then start shit just to tell them or show them his gun and badge I was there for 2 of these events and he told me about a couple more.  He was a real hot head the type that would end up shooting someone. I finally had to kick him out

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 01:38:12 PM »
You were in the wrong. Had i been in the same situation I would have said sorry and got on with my day. Cop or no cop...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 01:40:35 PM »
So today me and my wife where headed to Costco, being new to the area, I thought I knew how to get there but at a stop light I whipped out my phone just to make sure I was on the right track. About this time I hear someone right next to be laying on the horn. I didn't pay much attention at first but the. After like 30 secs I looked up like wtf to see a middle age mAn waving his finger at me like I'm a 5 year old (Texas just passed a hands free cellphone law 2 weeks ago)

For some reason this really pissed me off and I flip him off and tell him to go fuck himself. He speeds up next to me and unrolls his window as I do mine. We come to a stop and I'm already unbuckling my setbelt to see what the old mans about. Before I'm able to say anything he says "you want to try something with a cop" now the man in me wants to say you fucking off duty bitch hiding behind his badge. Then he says "you want to take it to the next level" in bitting my tounge as I know what the sensible thing to do and I say no sir and he drives off with us both giving each other a death stare

I know what I was doing isn't legal now but I was at a stop light, was I in the wrong yes. Was he bring a fucking prick? Honking and waving and pointing at me yes.

I'm pretty sure the fact I'm white is the reason I'm not in jail lol
TL:DR:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 01:43:57 PM »
What area of texas are you in Mike?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 01:46:21 PM »
I don't throw hands unless the other person does first. Show me these people who have died using a phone at a stop light

For some reason this really pissed me off and I flip him off and tell him to go fuck himself. He speeds up next to me and unrolls his window as I do mine. We come to a stop and I'm already unbuckling my setbelt to see what the old mans about

so you were getting out the car to havea livelyt debate

you acted the big man with what you describe as an old person

then shat your pants when he put you in your place

the law is there for a reason the people that check their phones at stop lights are the people that constantly check their phones

ass a habit the same people that veer across lanes and kill innocent people

why do you think they passed the law you melon headed retard

T

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2015, 01:46:36 PM »
What area of texas are you in Mike?

San Antonio only been out here a few months

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2015, 01:48:42 PM »
For some reason this really pissed me off and I flip him off and tell him to go fuck himself. He speeds up next to me and unrolls his window as I do mine. We come to a stop and I'm already unbuckling my setbelt to see what the old mans about

so you were getting out the car to havea livelyt debate

you acted the big man with what you describe as an old person

then shat your pants when he put you in your place

the law is there for a reason the people that check their phones at stop lights are the people that constantly check their phones

ass a habit the same people that veer across lanes and kill innocent people

why do you think they passed the law you melon headed retard

Is this big mike cocks?? Just checked your not.  I just checked and seems like your a dick in ever post you make. So go fuck off

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2015, 01:50:16 PM »
San Antonio only been out here a few months
its pretty nice in some areas there, not a bad place to live, you be able to get all the mexican gear you want.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2015, 01:53:51 PM »
its pretty nice in some areas there, not a bad place to live, you be able to get all the mexican gear you want.

Haha I havnt even looked with all the domestic stuff these days. It's better to be hands off and a thousand miles away from each other

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2015, 01:54:24 PM »
Way to keep your cool. Good job

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2015, 01:55:24 PM »
Navy Mike, you should have told him about your "bum" knee. Surely, you would have been let go.
X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2015, 01:55:55 PM »
Don't be an idiot and jump out of your car over a stupid road rage incident. That's how people get shot dumb dumb.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2015, 01:57:55 PM »
Navy Mike, you should have told him about your "bum" knee. Surely, you would have been let go.

My plates say disabled navy veteran so he already knew what's up

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2015, 01:59:44 PM »
Don't be an idiot and jump out of your car over a stupid road rage incident. That's how people get shot dumb dumb.

Your exactly right I've never done anything like that. But that's a great way to get killed, I think it might be the diet and tren. It's not a excuse for my actions but a reality that I need to start keeping a eye out for and not let it happen again

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2015, 02:00:15 PM »
...stealthily moving into the running for best thread of 2015

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2015, 02:02:17 PM »
...stealthily moving into the running for best thread of 2015

I really getbiger would have been like " I don't give a fuck" ripped him out of his car and whopped his ass. Then got a high paid lawyer to make the city pay ME damages

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2015, 02:06:01 PM »
Too bad he didn't shoot you. Assholes like you endanger my family who might (God forbid) be on the same roads as you. Fuck off with your anti cop shit... This is about you being a douche bag.
$

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2015, 02:08:22 PM »
Too bad he didn't shoot you. Assholes like you endanger my family who might (God forbid) be on the same roads as you. Fuck off with your anti cop shit... This is about you being a douche bag.

Oh go fuck yourself. Make sure to tell your wife and kids to watch out for the guy on his phone at a stop light.  He might not leave the stop light as soon as it turns green as he's distracted

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2015, 02:12:52 PM »
IMO, anyone who wastes the time of others jacking off on their phone when light turns green - much less doensn't immediately move when they hear the beep - is worthy of being facefcked with an 18 inch dildo.  

If you need to check phone at light, you tell passenger to watch light for green.  You don't just trust your own sense of random time estimation.  Three or four people probably missed that light behind you, because you didn't learn directions to fcking costco before getting into traffic.

did the selfies you were taking at the light come out well?   lots of likes on the twitter?  

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2015, 02:13:24 PM »
Oh go fuck yourself. Make sure to tell your wife and kids to watch out for the guy on his phone at a stop light.  He might not leave the stop light as soon as it turns green as he's distracted

I call it like I see it. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch... But you are still a douche nozzle.
$

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2015, 02:14:42 PM »
I call it like I see it. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch... But you are still a douche nozzle.

Haha