Author Topic: I love you guys....(no homo)!  (Read 39790 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I love you guys....(no homo)!
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2015, 01:28:25 PM »
Feeling low is a sign of early onset of Alzheimer's....at your age I'd go check with a doctor, and when you drive there put a balloon on your car aerial incase you forget where you parked it, old git.

^ is this the sort of bashing you like and come here for?  :D

After taking my wife to dialysis, I went to the store and bought a  :) helium balloon which is now attached to my antenna. Thanks for the suggestion! Forgetting which handicap spot I parked the car in is always annoying.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2015, 01:29:05 PM »
We all get the blues sometimes. Good to see you feeling better and up to your feisty self. (no homo)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2015, 01:33:18 PM »
there are people in this thread doing the same

then attacking others for the brutal truth

looking after someone you love isnt a chore

just as she would say accepting you for you "interests" isnt a chore

its swings and roundabouts gramps

try a help group for people in the same boat seriously

You are right, looking after a loved one shouldn't be a chore....and yet, there are times when it is. Most of the time, it isn't.

If I start to feel like I felt last night most of the time, I will get help. Be that with a support group or in therapy. Your advice is appreciated.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2015, 01:39:51 PM »
Thanks for the solid advice. I should do that. I am really wound up tonight. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep anyway.

Without a doubt, I am going to regret tonight for a long time to come. I just need to exhaust some negative energy that has been piling up for the last couple of months. It's a long story. Those of you who know me well, know what I am talking about.

I'd advise you to:
1. Get in bed
2. place head under the covers
3. Fart until you pass out.
4. Post about it here

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2015, 01:41:17 PM »
I'd advise you to:
1. Get in bed
4. Post about it here

Hmmmm, seems like shit advices, but I'll keep an eye on the thread as I would like to see his report if he decides to do it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2015, 01:42:01 PM »
you could argue that he broke the sanctity of his marriage when he went to get his cock sucked at the local glory hole

not quite husband of the year material

what if his wife happened to read this

forum

where he openly boasts about craving the cock

and how low do you have to be to throw her under the bus by starting a thread like this

a forum where people abuse each other is not the correct place to say you are sick of caring for your wife

guy is a weirdo period

caring for your wife isn't a chore ffs

I am not husband of the year by a long shot. Sometimes I am a "weirdo" too.

As for what and when something that shouldn't be a chore feels like one, come see me after you have spent the last seven years taking care of another person. My wife has been ill for a very long time.

You are making an assumption as to when that sexual adventure happened. You got the timeline wrong.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2015, 01:43:03 PM »
You are right, looking after a loved one shouldn't be a chore....and yet, there are times when it is. Most of the time, it isn't.

If I start to feel like I felt last night most of the time, I will get help. Be that with a support group or in therapy. Your advice is appreciated.

I'm sure she's got a few painkillers you can dip into. When you're down, I mean. Norco and wine, good for the soul.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2015, 01:43:24 PM »
I'd advise you to:
1. Get in bed
4. Post about it here

I'll pass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2015, 01:44:59 PM »
I'm sure she's got a few painkillers you can dip into. When you're down, I mean. Norco and wine, good for the soul.

Last night scotch was my pain killer. That was bad enough. No thanks on the happy pills.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2015, 01:56:51 PM »
Last night scotch was my pain killer. That was bad enough. No thanks on the happy pills.

Ok, whatever helps.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2015, 02:14:49 PM »

We are animals  bro ........................ ........... survival  ........................ ........animals......... ........................ .....resources .................surviva l ,animal ,survival, survival , you know what I'm saying.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2015, 03:20:55 PM »
We are animals  bro ........................ ........... survival  ........................ ........animals......... ........................ .....resources .................surviva l ,animal ,survival, survival , you know what I'm saying.

Please tell me more about survival and animals!!
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2015, 03:40:28 PM »
you could argue that he broke the sanctity of his marriage when he went to get his cock sucked at the local glory hole

not quite husband of the year material

what if his wife happened to read this

forum

where he openly boasts about craving the cock

and how low do you have to be to throw her under the bus by starting a thread like this

a forum where people abuse each other is not the correct place to say you are sick of caring for your wife

guy is a weirdo period

caring for your wife isn't a chore ffs

which is why I can respect the answer he gave when asked how his bisexuality worked in the marriage.

instead of the usual vague bullshit answer, he straight up said "it didn't work" .

I don't condone his lifestyle, but i can respect that he's being honest

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2015, 03:42:22 PM »
PRIME, I'm impressed by some of these great and well-intended comments here and find it difficult to say anything better than what the best GetBiggers have already stated.

But......

I've experienced a similar situation for a period of 35 years and when it came to an end ....... I was somewhat 'sadly' glad that it was over but even more "gladder" that I had done what I could do for so damn many years.

I can guarantee that you will be feeling pretty darn proud of yourself later even though you are going throughout some major torments today.

God bless a and all my best.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2015, 03:58:29 PM »
Damn, pass the tissues to tbombz. You though he was crying the other day! That was nothing...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2015, 04:07:52 PM »
PRIME, I'm impressed by some of these great and well-intended comments here and find it difficult to say anything better than what the best GetBiggers have already stated.

But......

I've experienced a similar situation for a period of 35 years and when it came to an end ....... I was somewhat 'sadly' glad that it was over but even more "gladder" that I had done what I could do for so damn many years.

I can guarantee that you will be feeling pretty darn proud of yourself later even though you are going throughout some major torments today.

God bless a and all my best.

Thanks. I try to hang onto the positive side of things whenever I can. Obviously, I slipped big time last night.

We as a family with my wife at the helm, all want what is best for her. None of us believes in trading quality of life just to extend it. This is why we looked into hospice. What we got from the hospice representative did not convince us that the quality of my wife's remaining life would be better. They'd just dope her up so she wouldn't know or care that she was dying.

There are only three choices with stage IV kidney failure as best as I understand. One is do nothing and wait to die, which generally takes a few weeks (hospice approach). Another choice is to have dialysis which replaces the previous function of the kidneys by removing toxins from the blood. And for a lucky few, have a kidney replacement.

Choice one means you will feel ill, like with a case of the flu. It also means you will become increasingly less coherent, loose control of your body and generally die slowly over the course of a few weeks.

With choice two, dialysis removes the toxins in the blood and improves how you feel. With luck, one can live quite awhile on dialysis. However, the kidneys continue to fail and will eventually stop working altogether. We've neglected to ask what happens then. Obviously, you'll still die. When this happens is it quicker? Don't know. This is something we need to talk to the doctor about.

My wife has a raft of health issues. This means she is not a candidate for a kidney replacement because she is too sick to survive this or any other surgery. So choice three is simply not an option.

At the moment, dialysis is extending her life and improving the quality of that life. She's the crazy woman we all know and love (who obviously sometimes exasperates me). The win is that she feels better and we get to have her around longer. The hard part is knowing that we are extending the inevitable. She will not get out of this alive.

Since the New Year, my wife has been in the hospital as much as she's been at home. That's hard on all of us, but mostly her. It has been a really rough couple of months.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2015, 04:10:20 PM »
Damn, pass the tissues to tbombz. You though he was crying the other day! That was nothing...

That was something wasn't it? I mean he is either a very emotional guy or he is one hell of an actor.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2015, 04:56:23 PM »
I am going to back off playing nurse Ratched. If she checks her blood sugar and takes her meds like she's supposed to, great. I am not going to check on her to see that she did what she's supposed to do. It is up to her.

If she takes her meds on her own, great!

I am tired of being her caregiver.

These are the exact things that will return to haunt you when she is gone.  Sort through these issues now, my friend.  It will be the most important thing you ever do.  Seriously, it may end up killing you with regret if you don't.

Can you describe how it goes, when she resists you?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2015, 05:17:20 PM »
Find someone to watch her Sat and Sun and get on a plane and go to the Arnold's and get your fill of the glittery thong. I'm sure Ohio has it's version of the Mirage room 7 ice machine. So with a little dough, I'd imagine you can get one of the lads to cross the imaginary line for you...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2015, 05:20:11 PM »
Why isn't she in hospice care? I never understood people who complain about caring for dying people. There is a reason why there are professionals and institutions who are dedicated to working with dying people. BECAUSE ITS A LOT OF WORK!!
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2015, 05:27:34 PM »
These are the exact things that will return to haunt you when she is gone.  Sort through these issues now, my friend.  It will be the most important thing you ever do.  Seriously, it may end up killing you with regret if you don't.

Can you describe how it goes, when she resists you?

The main issue is checking her blood sugar. She's supposed to do this before every meal and if it is over 200 give herself an insulin shot. The shots are something new for her. She was on an oral medication for blood sugar control but that was causing her to have low blood sugar which is very dangerous too. She doesn't like doing this. If no one reminds her to check her blood sugar, she'll often skip it and the insulin shot. If I remind her by asking if she's checked it, she sometimes snaps back that she's got it under control and to stop treating her like a child. This is what started the ruckus last night.

I get that she wants to retain her independence. It is hard to balance this with wanting to insure she's doing everything she's supposed to be as healthy and safe as possible. For now, I am going to try and not bug her about it in hopes that she will do what she knows she is supposed to do. If she has an episode of low blood sugar as happened a few weeks ago and ends up in the emergency room, then we will do something different. When thinking about quality of life, it just isn't worth it if we are arguing about this one issue everyday.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2015, 05:39:12 PM »

The main issue is checking her blood sugar. She's supposed to do this before every meal and if it is over 200 give herself an insulin shot. The shots are something new for her. She was on an oral medication for blood sugar control but that was causing her to have low blood sugar which is very dangerous too. She doesn't like doing this. If no one reminds her to check her blood sugar, she'll often skip it and the insulin shot. If I remind her by asking if she's checked it, she sometimes snaps back that she's got it under control and to stop treating her like a child. This is what started the ruckus last night.

What's your most honest answer as to why she reacts like this?

I get that she wants to retain her independence. It is hard to balance this with wanting to insure she's doing everything she's supposed to be as healthy and safe as possible. For now, I am going to try and not bug her about it in hopes that she will do what she knows she is supposed to do. If she has an episode of low blood sugar as happened a few weeks ago and ends up in the emergency room, then we will do something different. When thinking about quality of life, it just isn't worth it if we are arguing about this one issue everyday.

What does her independence amount to at this point, if I can ask that.  What does she do with it...where does she go and what does she do?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2015, 05:46:38 PM »
Thanks. I try to hang onto the positive side of things whenever I can. Obviously, I slipped big time last night.

We as a family with my wife at the helm, all want what is best for her. None of us believes in trading quality of life just to extend it. This is why we looked into hospice. What we got from the hospice representative did not convince us that the quality of my wife's remaining life would be better. They'd just dope her up so she wouldn't know or care that she was dying.

There are only three choices with stage IV kidney failure as best as I understand. One is do nothing and wait to die, which generally takes a few weeks (hospice approach). Another choice is to have dialysis which replaces the previous function of the kidneys by removing toxins from the blood. And for a lucky few, have a kidney replacement.

Choice one means you will feel ill, like with a case of the flu. It also means you will become increasingly less coherent, loose control of your body and generally die slowly over the course of a few weeks.

With choice two, dialysis removes the toxins in the blood and improves how you feel. With luck, one can live quite awhile on dialysis. However, the kidneys continue to fail and will eventually stop working altogether. We've neglected to ask what happens then. Obviously, you'll still die. When this happens is it quicker? Don't know. This is something we need to talk to the doctor about.

My wife has a raft of health issues. This means she is not a candidate for a kidney replacement because she is too sick to survive this or any other surgery. So choice three is simply not an option.

At the moment, dialysis is extending her life and improving the quality of that life. She's the crazy woman we all know and love (who obviously sometimes exasperates me). The win is that she feels better and we get to have her around longer. The hard part is knowing that we are extending the inevitable. She will not get out of this alive.

Since the New Year, my wife has been in the hospital as much as she's been at home. That's hard on all of us, but mostly her. It has been a really rough couple of months.
if she wants to die, why not sign papers for euthanasia

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2015, 06:25:44 PM »
Yes my wife is female. We have two biological children. Medical science hasn't advanced enough that a man can get pregnant.  :)

I can't phantom how one can have TWO kids with a female when one is attracted to males. I mean - I could not get a hard to fuck another male no matter what.

One thing for sure (after reading all this story) - one and only way I would like to get to an old age is if I'd have the genome like my grandgrandmother had. She never ever felt any serious pain, any serious illness, was completely healthy (even had long hair at fukkin 90+, no lies) and her mind was working well right upon her sudden death when her spleen gave up and she died in like 20seconds. Other than that - thanks, but I'd like to go while young enough (or - healthy and strong enough) not to witness my own slow, gradual demise.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2015, 06:35:41 PM »
Prime ever ask your doctor about an insulin pump?  A 20 something kid down the block has one. Some kind of electronic device that automatically pumps the correct amount of insulin into the body. It's a small device that goes into the body and you can barely see it. That's all I know about it.

I do know when blood sugar is messed up the a person can act like they're drunk. Obnoxious and out of it. Maybe her mood would be more stable if her sugar is stabilized automatically instead of relying on her to monitor is because she is not thinking coherently due to kidneys and blood sugar problems.