Author Topic: african american culture  (Read 19255 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: african american culture
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2015, 01:57:47 AM »
Then you sir, have never looked Phil Heath in the eyes...

colour contacts  ;D

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2015, 02:26:05 AM »
And again person who is against multiculture is the bad one :) I just want to live with my own people, in my own country with our own culture - we dont need no ass shaking and crapping about killing and stupid bullshit...
If there is still any libtard who wants to tell something ( I know these idiots was negros, so their opinion doesnt really matter), check out countries like Sweden, France, UK, USA and others, I know people who went for job to UK and they told that blacks are lazy animals, they doesnt want to work and if someone tell them something they cry about racism.
Of corse there are good people to, but majority of them are savages and we dont need nor want you here.

sigh...another black worship thread...why are you guys so enthralled about black people????...get over it

None is worshiping them, what I see is that they are the real racists and the yare aggresive against white people. Only 13% of USA population is african american, but videos like these are far more with them doing crime than white people doing it. And as you see these arent just videos, but if you check out crime rates per race You will see these "racist" results.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2015, 07:14:11 AM »
And again person who is against multiculture is the bad one :) I just want to live with my own people, in my own country with our own culture - we dont need no ass shaking and crapping about killing and stupid bullshit...
If there is still any libtard who wants to tell something ( I know these idiots was negros, so their opinion doesnt really matter), check out countries like Sweden, France, UK, USA and others, I know people who went for job to UK and they told that blacks are lazy animals, they doesnt want to work and if someone tell them something they cry about racism.
Of corse there are good people to, but majority of them are savages and we dont need nor want you here.

None is worshiping them, what I see is that they are the real racists and the yare aggresive against white people. Only 13% of USA population is african american, but videos like these are far more with them doing crime than white people doing it. And as you see these arent just videos, but if you check out crime rates per race You will see these "racist" results.

dude....there have been hundreds of threads on this topic...again..ask yourself why you are making ANOTHER black worship thread???...I call it black worship because you guys are so worried about what black people are doing and how big our dicks are and who we are sleeping with....BLACK GUYS ON HERE NEVER START THREADS ABOUT WHITES......WE COULDN'T CARE LESS...yet we are called racists?????...WOW what logic.....

Go over to the white supremacist boards ionj the internet if this topic bothers you so much

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2015, 11:44:40 AM »
White dudes ended a war with two atomic bombs. Without those wonderful atomic bombs, another easy two, to three million Japanese would have died, along with at least 500,000, to more than one million dead American troops, trying to takeover Japan, one square inch at a time, because the inferior, delusional Japanese emperor, thought himself to be a superior descendent of the gods, and therefore wouldn't surrender, until his gross inferiority was clearly demonstrated, to his inferior mind, by those glorious atomic bombs. The atomic bombing of two Japanese cities was righteous, and it was wonderful that it happened, as it did, saving so many human lives, because of the superior minds of white men.

They ended it here too? I see nothing bur whiteness. Certainly no blacks anywhere near:

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2015, 01:52:01 PM »
So guys you have:Italian American,German American,Chinese American,etc,...................

But NOT:Kongolese American,Liberian American,etc,...............

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2015, 03:42:53 PM »
If you`re gonna` take punches,at least get a few in like a man.