Author Topic: Bostin Loyd Now With MuscleSport Mag  (Read 29778 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
Re: Bostin Loyd Now With MuscleSport Mag
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2015, 07:48:30 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2015, 07:50:42 PM »
Guy looks good and has done a lot with his genetics but I don't think he will ever be anywhere close to  pro size. The kid claims 250 lbs or something and there is a video of him talking with rich piana where rich is twice his size LITERALLY
l

ritch

• Getbig V
?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2015, 08:10:01 PM »
Why do you support the trash people you do???
I am being objective about the article. It was spot on.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2015, 03:50:18 AM »
So Zack Kahn and Bostin Loyd. Combined IQ's of a slug. Both dead within 5-7 years.
LMAO

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 04:41:34 AM »
MuscleSport mag just lost all credibility.
I know, you don't

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2015, 08:57:15 AM »
But nice attempt here to cause controversy and hope we take a look at the mag.

Never gonna happen. All star team of total losers, all you are missing is Piana and say Genova, then your team is complete.

Fail.
?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 12:33:34 PM »
This juvenile delinquent doesn't "write".  He types.  A monkey can "type". Doubt me?  Just look at the Koran.

The Koran was typed? I did not know that.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2015, 01:09:18 PM »
Joe
U fucked up big time with this kid
He is hated in the industry
Has no respect for anyone
Has accomplished nothing
His body sucks
He will bring nothing to your magazine
He will turn people away from wanting to buy your mag
He's known to be a curse to anyone who signs him
He's very shady
His writing skills are god awful
What were you thinking??? What is wrong with you?
Will bad mouth anyone even you
By having him featured in your mag you are pretty much setting yourself up to a disaster with him
He will fuck you over any way he can
He has no respect for you or what u believe in

^^^THIS X 1000  Will never buy this shit rag magazine now!!!

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 02:05:28 PM »
But nice attempt here to cause controversy and hope we take a look at the mag.

Never gonna happen. All star team of total losers, all you are missing is Piana and say Genova, then your team is complete.

Fail.

They are going for the "whack pack" thing
I know, you don't

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »
how come you dont sign any getbiggers?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2015, 02:11:05 PM »
BuscleRetard Mag

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2015, 03:17:20 PM »

@4:53, that's pretty much his fucked up mindset in a nutshell

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2015, 03:27:32 PM »
The Koran was typed? I did not know that.

Nah...It was dabbed out on the skin of virgin pigs by monkeys.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2015, 05:33:50 PM »
Bostin has a huge following and loyal fan base. The bodybuilding industry has turned from the IFBB pros being the most popular to people like Bostin, Rich Piana and Marc Lobliner (who is also part of our staff).

Look at it from a business perspective - most the IFBB pros have been dropped by the bodybuilding publications because they did not give a good ROI. The vast majority of them did not promote themselves nor the magazine but the names that I mentioned are all over social media and gaining new followers every day.

Someone such as Bostin has a younger following and those are the ones who walk around all day tapping that iPhone. (Any fellow parents of teenagers know exactly what I'm talking about.) All of those result in website hits and that can be parlayed into advertising dollars.

Bodybuilding is not just the contest aspect of it, but the entire lifestyle, as well.

Joe has a point. He's in the business of selling products and it makes sense to target a specific audience. No matter what he does or whom he hires the people of GetBig will not buy his products. This is a very anti-supplement board. Working in supplement stores for many years (Vitamin World and Vitamin Shoppe) the biggest consumers were young adult males. Many of whom get a lot their money from their parents. They're from BB.com and buy  into the hype. You might think it's stupid and believe they are all suckers but the fact is there's big money in the supp industry and a lot of people are getting rich.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2015, 06:49:39 PM »
People bash on Bostin but I bet if he joined getbig he'd develop a legendary following just like Gh15 did.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2015, 03:58:14 PM »
Joe has a point. He's in the business of selling products and it makes sense to target a specific audience. No matter what he does or whom he hires the people of GetBig will not buy his products. This is a very anti-supplement board. Working in supplement stores for many years (Vitamin World and Vitamin Shoppe) the biggest consumers were young adult males. Many of whom get a lot their money from their parents. They're from BB.com and buy  into the hype. You might think it's stupid and believe they are all suckers but the fact is there's big money in the supp industry and a lot of people are getting rich.
There's no way to satisfy everyone in a certain industry. The Denver Broncos drafted Shane Ray after he was arrested for possession of pot less than a week before the draft & if I were an NFL GM, I wouldn't have even brought a loser like that in as an undrafted FA.

But he was what they call a 'good value pick' at 23 since he was expected to be a top-10 guy before the incident. If he matures and takes his pro career seriously, the guy may end up being a steal.

So Bostin is not everyone's cup of tea. That doesn't bother me in the least bit and I feel that he can bring in a completely different demo, ie: younger readers, that may not have been exposed to my magazine without his involvement.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2015, 04:45:17 PM »
People bash on Bostin but I bet if he joined getbig he'd develop a legendary following just like Gh15 did.

He's an outspoken guy, and I can appreciate that part.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2015, 05:20:24 PM »
Bostin can tell us how to look worse by taking more. How to look pregnant, how to take embarrassing photographs. And how to make very bad personal decisions (getting married so young). All things that we already know enough of on here.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2015, 05:32:17 PM »
Bostin can tell us how to look worse by taking more. How to look pregnant, how to take embarrassing photographs. And how to make very bad personal decisions (getting married so young). All things that we already know enough of on here.

Summed up pretty nicely  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2015, 09:01:20 PM »
There's no way to satisfy everyone in a certain industry. The Denver Broncos drafted Shane Ray after he was arrested for possession of pot less than a week before the draft & if I were an NFL GM, I wouldn't have even brought a loser like that in as an undrafted FA.

But he was what they call a 'good value pick' at 23 since he was expected to be a top-10 guy before the incident. If he matures and takes his pro career seriously, the guy may end up being a steal.

So Bostin is not everyone's cup of tea. That doesn't bother me in the least bit and I feel that he can bring in a completely different demo, ie: younger readers, that may not have been exposed to my magazine without his involvement.
no one gives a shit about print mags we have the Internet
You're like talking to a brick wall
Everyone here is trying to help u and the success of your mag
But you're too stupid and stubborn to listen

It's like you just bought a suit soaked in gasoline and you feel you could walk into a burning room and not ignite when we all tell you it's gonna happen

I hope you put your life savings into the launch of this ill fated dumb venture of yours
I'm gonna laugh my ass off at you when you lose everything within a year
w

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2015, 09:16:15 PM »
Yesterday we announced that Zack "King" Khan had joined MuscleSport Magazine and on the heels of that have more great news. We now welcome Bostin Loyd as the latest name on our kick-ass hardcore roster and he will be writing a monthly column in the print magazine and on the website.

Here's his first online piece and he will also have one in the upcoming Spring 2015 print issue:

http://www.musclesportmag.com/2015/04/30/social-media-and-bodybuilding-by-bostin-loyd/

Damn who's next Jason Blaha?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2015, 10:31:46 PM »
Joe, you call guys who smoke weed losers, but you need to get with the times. Weed is harmeless, would prefer my guys party on weed than alcohol.

Good luck with the mag, you are doing this in the wrong era. I totally wold have bought that mag way back in the day. I sure hope you're not investing cash from your family so some crazy shit like that.

I guess Bostin is your last shot to elevate the mag in the spot light. Here's the thing... The guys his age don't buy magazines. When will you understand that???

If they want Bostin's advice, they will go on his site or FB page.

?

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2015, 10:07:58 AM »
no one gives a shit about print mags we have the Internet
You're like talking to a brick wall
Everyone here is trying to help u and the success of your mag
But you're too stupid and stubborn to listen

It's like you just bought a suit soaked in gasoline and you feel you could walk into a burning room and not ignite when we all tell you it's gonna happen

I hope you put your life savings into the launch of this ill fated dumb venture of yours
I'm gonna laugh my ass off at you when you lose everything within a year
I suppose that you overlooked the post where I pointed out that the magazine (which is a quarterly and hardly a money pit) is the bridge to the website. I know better than most people how the print industry has taken multiple hits due to the Internet from working in it for over a decade. So I am not putting all my eggs in that basket, but rather just having it as one arm, - albeit, a small one - of my company's message.

And the magazine is also available via an online version, so it is not the print aspect of it that we are even focusing on.

So I don't know where you get your brick wall idea from, as well as the stupid and stubborn remarks.

But you're certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect it.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2015, 10:20:04 AM »
I suppose that you overlooked the post where I pointed out that the magazine (which is a quarterly and hardly a money pit) is the bridge to the website. I know better than most people how the print industry has taken multiple hits due to the Internet from working in it for over a decade. So I am not putting all my eggs in that basket, but rather just having it as one arm, - albeit, a small one - of my company's message.

And the magazine is also available via an online version, so it is not the print aspect of it that we are even focusing on.

So I don't know where you get your brick wall idea from, as well as the stupid and stubborn remarks.

But you're certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect it.
Oh, it's getbig.  All you need is a keyboard and some ideas to post here.  They don't need to make sense or have validity.  That's the beauty of the internet.
N