Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 55478 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2015, 11:12:31 PM »
Golden State is definitely better than Atlanta but there are both unproven teams.  GS "should" beat Cleveland but it's no guarantee.

You have to respect Lebron's greatness but I'd love to see him lose another finals.  That shit would be so funny.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2015, 11:39:32 PM »
Bird and magic lost finals.  It'd suck but still, he played in 2015.  All this stuff about how the 75 lakes would have done today lol, they'd be small and slow. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2015, 07:10:18 AM »
I pray for Golden State to beat the Cavs.

BTW (not that it matters) but Korver is out for the rest of the playoffs with an ankle injury.
They will. Golden State in 6.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »
Cavs beat warriors in 7 games

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 24, 2015, 08:32:23 AM »

BOOM, BABY!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 24, 2015, 04:16:21 PM »
GS will steamroll CLE if they meet, and they likely will. No challenge at all.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2015, 04:58:43 PM »
People forget that a younger lebron, not as smart as he is today, made it to the finals with four NOBODIES on the cavs a few years back.  

Sure, they lost, but this cavs team is much better.   People said CHI would win.  many in the media actually bet on atlanta to win the series.  I am betting on Cavs to beat golden state, even if i'm the only one.   GS is just the west coast version of the Hawks.  Great regular season record, and they'd good when things are going their way.  

Lebron plays in the east, as talented as he is if he played in the west he isn't sniffing 5 straight finals appearances, its no accident he is 2 out of 5 in the finals, soon to be 2 out of 6 finals, and it took him joining super best friends team 1, then joining super best friends team 2 when team 1 got old, staying in the East both times.Just like nobody gave a fuck Magic made 9 NBA finals in the god awful eighties western conference, playing 30 win teams while coasting to the finals each year, that logic applies here too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #207 on: May 24, 2015, 05:27:00 PM »
Hahahaha. GS is not losing 4 of 7 to anyone.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2015, 06:10:24 PM »
Lebron shooting only 43% in the playoffs so far and tonight he is 0-10 from the field.  LOL.

That HGH must have worn off.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2015, 06:14:17 PM »
Right on point TNT comes out making excuses for him talking about all his injuries.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 24, 2015, 06:43:26 PM »
Right on point TNT comes out making excuses for him talking about all his injuries.

i'll agree there :-)

CAVS have this ability to cause very good teams to unravel.  There's no doubt that CHI was built to beat the Cavs... and CHI was in their heard.   

Then against ATL, which many people picked to beat CLE... Cavs are in their head, trolling, goading them into being ejected, rolling over 2 players' ankles.   They'll definitely do that shit to Clay or Steph.  And yes, Kyrie is going to shit all over Steph and poke, annoy, fck with him.   Curry may get rattled. 

Cavs are shrewd.  Rolling over people's ankles, that's some dirty shit, and they'll definitely do taht to Golden State.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2015, 07:11:55 PM »
i'll agree there :-)

CAVS have this ability to cause very good teams to unravel.  There's no doubt that CHI was built to beat the Cavs... and CHI was in their heard.  

Then against ATL, which many people picked to beat CLE... Cavs are in their head, trolling, goading them into being ejected, rolling over 2 players' ankles.   They'll definitely do that shit to Clay or Steph.  And yes, Kyrie is going to shit all over Steph and poke, annoy, fck with him.   Curry may get rattled.  

Cavs are shrewd.  Rolling over people's ankles, that's some dirty shit, and they'll definitely do taht to Golden State.

I get it, its your home town, but the cavs are going to get stomped.I just read Curry made 77 three pointers in a row in a practice last month, for anyone who has played the game that is fucking insane.I once hit 55 in a row from the free throw line and was impressed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2015, 07:30:54 PM »
I get it, its your home town, but the cavs are going to get stomped.I just read Curry made 77 three pointers in a row in a practice last month, for anyone who has played the game that is fucking insane.I once hit 55 in a row from the free throw line and was impressed.

Look at the way JR Smith just faceblasted that kid Bazemore.  In the FINALS, the Cavs are going to keep on crippling people and playing brutal.  They will clobber little-assed Curry, they will injure or at least beat on him continually.

No Kyrie Irving and they're rolling without trying.  

I know Curry is good, I get that.  I know their team is solid.  And I'd be the first to admit the Spurs would rip CLE in the Finals. 

But lebron's been there.  Miller too.   gumby-hair and JR and vets.  Kyrie is shrewd.  On the other hand, the GS dudes haven't been there.  

The cavs won't let GS play GS basketball.   Period.   They'll make it a brawl.  Curry will get that ankle rolled by that little ankle roller benevidebeou.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #213 on: May 24, 2015, 07:41:05 PM »
Everything in the East in playing out exactly how I thought it would.  I predicted all of this before the playoffs even started.  It just illustrates what a joke of a conference the East is.  I knew the Bulls sucked(even though I hoped they would prove me wrong).  I knew the Hawks were a fucking joke.  Like I said long ago, Lebron gets to waltz right into the NBA Finals virtually un-opposed.......again.  He doesn't even need Kevin Love or Kyrie Irving.  lol.

My only hope is that the Warriors are as good as I think they are and that they will win the Championship.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: May 24, 2015, 08:35:23 PM »
Everything in the East in playing out exactly how I thought it would.  I predicted all of this before the playoffs even started.  It just illustrates what a joke of a conference the East is.  I knew the Bulls sucked(even though I hoped they would prove me wrong).  I knew the Hawks were a fucking joke.  Like I said long ago, Lebron gets to waltz right into the NBA Finals virtually un-opposed.......again.  He doesn't even need Kevin Love or Kyrie Irving.  lol.

My only hope is that the Warriors are as good as I think they are and that they will win the Championship.
The Warriors win easily

They have too many weapons and a very deep team. The shooters of the Cavs won't play well...

LeBron 2-4 in the finals soon lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 24, 2015, 08:49:19 PM »
at the very least - I think we can all agree - the shady, crooked-ass NBA will do everything it can to make it a 7 game series.

GS will shoot the lights out, but Cavs will be allowed to play dirty and hurt people.  They've done it every series, and they've gotten players to melt every series.  They're the Pistons of the 80s without the bad boys name. 

IF the NBA lets it get down to a 7th game, lebron will find a way to win.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 24, 2015, 08:54:08 PM »
at the very least - I think we can all agree - the shady, crooked-ass NBA will do everything it can to make it a 7 game series.

GS will shoot the lights out, but Cavs will be allowed to play dirty and hurt people.  They've done it every series, and they've gotten players to melt every series.  They're the Pistons of the 80s without the bad boys name. 

IF the NBA lets it get down to a 7th game, lebron will find a way to win.

I'd be amazed if it even reaches a game 6.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #217 on: May 24, 2015, 09:00:07 PM »
Lol at counting LeBron out of the finals. GS isn't San Antonio. I personally believe Cleveland will somehow win this in 6 or 7. LeBron will will his way to win. Defense will step up. Put LeBron on Curry and it becomes a different series.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 24, 2015, 09:04:57 PM »
Lol at counting LeBron out of the finals. GS isn't San Antonio. I personally believe Cleveland will somehow win this in 6 or 7. LeBron will will his way to win. Defense will step up. Put LeBron on Curry and it becomes a different series.

He's 2/5 in the NBA finals, why wouldn't we count him out?

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: May 24, 2015, 09:08:47 PM »
It's not about LeBron, he's gonna do his thing regardless.

The others of the Cavs won't play well and Irving is banged up. Barnes and Iguodala will play Lebron tougher than anyone has this postseason...

Klay hasn't played that well this postseason, so he's due to explode soon...

And if LeBron wants to guard Curry lol would play to the Warriors favor, he will be so tired come crunch time.

Warriors in 5

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2015, 09:46:47 PM »
g

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2015, 01:58:00 AM »
I hate Lebron but you have to give it to the guy.  He's fucking awesome at basketball.  He plays smarter now than he used to so he is at a whole other level.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 25, 2015, 06:21:02 PM »
Golden state just let a shitty Rockets team start the game 19-3.

If they give that kind of padding to Cavs, they aren't going to be coming back.   Cause suddenly that's a 28 point lead when lebron smells blood.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2015, 06:22:40 PM »
Golden state just let a shitty Rockets team start the game 19-3.

If they give that kind of padding to Cavs, they aren't going to be coming back.   Cause suddenly that's a 28 point lead when lebron smells blood.
Warriors just want to win the series back home  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2015, 06:28:07 PM »
Warriors allowed a shitload of points in this 1st quarter. 

Rockets scored 80 points in ALL of game 3.   They've scored 34 points in 8 minutes tonight lol.

CLE gets hot, they can't stop cleveland.