Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 56764 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2015, 10:07:46 AM »
howard playing hot potato with the ball and hoping harden will do it all until the very last second...what a little bitch. Biggest pussy of the nba. Harden is the only real leader of the team.

I can't believe that the Rockets had a timeout and never used it.  Dumbest fucking move ever.  How do they not call it and design a play for the last potential game winning shot.  You know GS is going to heavily guard Harden and Howard so there'd be at least one player open for a shot.  Rookie move by the rockets

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2015, 10:19:49 AM »
rockets have the inbred look in their eyes.   it's undeniable.  they make blake griffin look like Einstein.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2015, 10:41:24 AM »
Rockets fans on the radio talking about how close the games are and now playing at home they'll win the close ones.  Sorry to tell them that it doesn't work that way. A few years back someone was playing the Spurs and they had two close games.  Then travelled home and the Spurs beat them by 30 or something.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2015, 10:49:28 AM »
Random thought

if you think about it the way Kobe mimics Jordan in every way it's kind of fucking creepy and stalkerish.
there are many YouTube videos regarding their similarities.Kobe should see a therapist.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2015, 10:53:49 AM »
I can't believe that the Rockets had a timeout and never used it.  Dumbest fucking move ever.  How do they not call it and design a play for the last potential game winning shot.  You know GS is going to heavily guard Harden and Howard so there'd be at least one player open for a shot.  Rookie move by the rockets
Good call by not calling a timeout, IMO. Golden state is one of the best defensive teams in the league so no reason to give them a chance to setup when Barnes fell down and Green was also kind of out of the picture.
I'll take my chances with one of the top players in the game/top open court players in Harden.
It was the best scenario. Just didn't work out as harden got a bit out of control or skittish.
You possibly could say that maybe he should have called a timeout when ball was given to Howard but refs may not have caught it/too much time elapse to make it worthwhile.
All in all a good no call in my mind, though.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2015, 10:58:38 AM »
Good call by not calling a timeout, IMO. Golden state is one of the best defensive teams in the league so no reason to give them a chance to setup when Barnes fell down and Green was also kind of out of the picture.
I'll take my chances with one of the top players in the game/top open court players in Harden.
It was the best scenario. Just didn't work out as harden got a bit out of control or skittish.
You possibly could say that maybe he should have called a timeout when ball was given to Howard but refs may not have caught it/too much time elapse to make it worthwhile.
All in all a good no call in my mind, though.

I'm hearing he didn't call it on purpose, I think he didn't realize he had the timeout.  100% of the time you call it and design a play.  Too much could go wrong with 8 seconds left.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2015, 11:00:57 AM »
he had 8 seconds.  you run it to half court, you realize you are trapped, and you take the TO with 3 seconds left to draw up a play.  theyre only down by 1.  they could lob it to dwight, that's nearly unstoppable.  or to a cutting harden to slash in for a foul/basket.

next year, harden will take the timeout.  You get wise by making mistakes.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2015, 11:17:09 AM »
I'm a Hawk's fan but I have to admit , The Cav's with JR Smith ate them up in the 2nd half of game 1.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2015, 11:26:43 AM »
I'm a Hawk's fan but I have to admit , The Cav's with JR Smith ate them up in the 2nd half of game 1.

Yep and Lebron played like a kunt with 6 minutes left.  He knew JR was hot, 5 of those threes he hit he was heavily guarded.  James refused to pass it to him.  Didn't want JR to be the hero.  On about 5 of the last 7 plays the Cavs had James held on to the ball to run out the clock.  Then drove in for a shitty shot and missed and they almost blew the game because of him.  James purposely didn't listen to the coach and held on to the ball so he can finish with the most points.  James knows that if they win a championship he wants 100% of the credit for bringing it back to Cleveland and doesn't want a bench player to get the glory as saving the Cavs.  Fuck Lebron.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2015, 11:26:53 AM »
Random thought

if you think about it the way Kobe mimics Jordan in every way it's kind of fucking creepy and stalkerish.
there are many YouTube videos regarding their similarities.Kobe should see a therapist.

It was way worse early in his career.  Remember how his interviews SOUNDED like MJ?  The rape charge caused him to open up I think.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2015, 06:49:41 PM »
How many NBA final did Jordan and Bryant play in without Phil Jackson  ???

Zero.

How many did Jackson reach without them ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2015, 06:54:55 PM »
People also need to realise Harden got trapped in the PERFECT double team on the break, couldn't have worked any better.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2015, 09:01:25 PM »
Zero.

How many did Jackson reach without them ???

I can't believe that people still try to diminish Phil Jackson when he won 11 rings 20 years with essentially 4 different rosters.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2015, 10:03:58 PM »
Watching basketbal youve truley given up on life havent you
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2015, 01:04:50 AM »
Watching basketbal youve truley given up on life havent you

As soon as you find out about what the whole thing is about, it's just like another thing.  It's not any stranger as going into a car, and trying to go in a quarter mile, five seconds.  I mean, that's for me, strange.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2015, 08:34:02 PM »
LMAO @ that stupid phaggott Dwight Howard right now.

You're done fool.  You think you're Hakeem Olajuwon.....but you ain't.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2015, 08:49:02 PM »
Lol wow 35 point blowout

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #192 on: May 23, 2015, 10:15:20 PM »
The league should do everyone a favor and just call ut a series after 3 wins and move this shit along to the finals already

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2015, 10:17:41 PM »
I pray for Golden State to beat the Cavs.

BTW (not that it matters) but Korver is out for the rest of the playoffs with an ankle injury.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2015, 10:17:55 PM »
Can we just get to Golden State and Cleveland already?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2015, 10:22:36 PM »
Everyone notice how good Shumpert and J.R. Smith are doing with the Cavs. You would have thought those two, along with Carmelo and Tyson Chandler would make for a good team.  That's what a shitty coach and front office do for you.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2015, 10:30:49 PM »
korver was a terrible defender.   it was like 5-on-4.   they'll be better without him.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2015, 10:35:39 PM »
Everyone notice how good Shumpert and J.R. Smith are doing with the Cavs. You would have thought those two, along with Carmelo and Tyson Chandler would make for a good team.  That's what a shitty coach and front office do for you.  :D

I think the mentality a Jordan, Lebron, Magic, Bird etc brings is huge for rewiring certain players minds to become winners.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2015, 10:37:27 PM »
Can we just get to Golden State and Cleveland already?
Cavs win one game at best  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2015, 11:07:18 PM »
People forget that a younger lebron, not as smart as he is today, made it to the finals with four NOBODIES on the cavs a few years back. 

Sure, they lost, but this cavs team is much better.   People said CHI would win.  many in the media actually bet on atlanta to win the series.  I am betting on Cavs to beat golden state, even if i'm the only one.   GS is just the west coast version of the Hawks.  Great regular season record, and they'd good when things are going their way.