Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 55469 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #225 on: May 25, 2015, 06:38:34 PM »
CLE is way better offensively than HOU
https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/offensive-efficiency/

And Rockets are leading by 23... they just dropped 45 points on GS in the 1st quarter.

Sorry, but all this kneepadding for how great the Warriors are... they can get their asses kicked by a weak team like HOU. 

Now, picture belineveduea undercutting the GS guards.  Picture LeBron out of control offensively.   They won't give up the lead like HOU probably will tonight lol.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: May 25, 2015, 06:59:42 PM »
Cavs fans hoping Curry is seriously injured  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #227 on: May 25, 2015, 07:05:54 PM »
Well there goes the warriors season

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: May 25, 2015, 07:16:50 PM »
That shot by Harden, Jesus  :o

Too bad it didn't count...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2015, 07:33:07 PM »
Cavs fans hoping Curry is seriously injured  ;D

He'll be fine.  He's young, he'll recover for the CLE series.

What I saw was inexperience.  He put himself in a terrible position, making that jump with that much momentum.  Dude, you're up 3 games and your team is coming back.  You don't leap 3 feet off the ground at that angle to stop a layup on a dude that's 6 inches taller than you.   

Experienced guard just fouls him or gives up the basket.  He's trying to be "man does not fly in house of mutumbo" down there.  He's gotta be smarter than that.   

I was more worried about that right shoulder/arm when he landed.  it got tucked under him.

Warriors will win tonight, HOU has shot their inbred nut. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2015, 07:38:51 PM »
Dwight Howard just threw an elbow/hit to the face of Gasol.   Looks like he will be ejected.

Dudes, he did this EXACT SAME SHIT to get himself ejected from the SWEEP GAME of his last game in LA Lakers, do yall remember that?

Total bitch move by Howard... they're still up by 11 points.   He's scared to be on the floor for the sweep.  Punk.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2015, 07:48:05 PM »
Curry is back in now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2015, 08:17:32 PM »
Dwight Howard just threw an elbow/hit to the face of Gasol.   Looks like he will be ejected.

Dudes, he did this EXACT SAME SHIT to get himself ejected from the SWEEP GAME of his last game in LA Lakers, do yall remember that?

Total bitch move by Howard... they're still up by 11 points.   He's scared to be on the floor for the sweep.  Punk.

If they tossed Horford last night they should have tossed Howard tonight.  This could be upgraded to a flagrant 2 which would get Howard suspended for the next game.  Stay tuned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2015, 08:20:23 PM »
If they tossed Horford last night they should have tossed Howard tonight.  This could be upgraded to a flagrant 2 which would get Howard suspended for the next game.  Stay tuned.

agreed.  It was way worse than last night.   I think the only saving grace for Howard is that the other dude outright shoved him first, and the refs didn't call it.    They watch the replay and realize it was a half-reaction.

Howard loves to get ejected on the last game of the season, punk move.

Rockets suck.  They'll find a way to blow an 13 point lead with six minutes left. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2015, 08:43:49 PM »
Looks like the Rockets have some heart. Won a game.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: May 25, 2015, 08:50:50 PM »
Looks like the Rockets have some heart. Won a game.

They're just delaying the inevitable.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #236 on: May 25, 2015, 08:53:24 PM »

Agree

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2015, 09:20:40 PM »
GSW just want to close it out at their home.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: May 26, 2015, 05:05:29 AM »
For sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 26, 2015, 07:42:31 AM »
Did GS cover up Curry concussion?   Sure looked out of it when he returned. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #240 on: May 26, 2015, 07:47:22 AM »
Did GS cover up Curry concussion?   Sure looked out of it when he returned. 

Not sure why he came back.  I can see if the game was close but Houston was hitting everything.  There was no point.  They should have let Curry rest.

You know this morning he's waking up with a goose egg on the back of his head and super sore neck.  They'll wrap it up at home tomorrow but Curry shouldn't have came back last night.  Funny how Thompson who's been shit all playoffs finally goes off when Curry was out of the game.  Seems they may be a killer duo but Thompson might be better off on a different team where he's the star.

I'm utterly fascinated with the Cavs.  If anyone told you the Cavs with Irving and Love out would sweep Atlanta and make it to the finals they'd call you crazy.  Bron will be a pain for GS but I think Green, Barbosa and Igoudola can swap out defending him and wear him down.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 26, 2015, 07:56:43 AM »
I'm utterly fascinated with the Cavs.  If anyone told you the Cavs with Irving and Love out would sweep Atlanta and make it to the finals they'd call you crazy.  Bron will be a pain for GS but I think Green, Barbosa and Igoudola can swap out defending him and wear him down.

People underestimated the Cavs against CHI and ATL.
People overestimated the Warriors as they cakewalked... but this series would be 3-1, with HOU leading, if Harden had an IQ over 80 in the final minute of each game.  Lebron has that IQ. 

We have seen GS is no longer this unstoppable beast... they're just the PHX suns from back in the barkley days... incredibly good matchup for western conference ball, and streaky 3 point shooting that turns to shit when they feel their backs to the wall. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #242 on: May 26, 2015, 08:03:58 AM »
People underestimated the Cavs against CHI and ATL.
People overestimated the Warriors as they cakewalked... but this series would be 3-1, with HOU leading, if Harden had an IQ over 80 in the final minute of each game.  Lebron has that IQ. 

We have seen GS is no longer this unstoppable beast... they're just the PHX suns from back in the barkley days... incredibly good matchup for western conference ball, and streaky 3 point shooting that turns to shit when they feel their backs to the wall. 

Bron is probably the hungriest player on any of the 4 teams left for a Championship.  If he can just quit charging the net and instead of slamming it down and doing those stupid outlet passes so someone else can miss a 3, he'll give his team a chance.  Bron wants to win for Cleveland real bad.  The Cavs have a lot of contracts that need re-upping and this is the season for them to make or break.

I hope people see the truth now about NBA coaches.  Spolestra was considered to be one of the best when he had James and once James left the truth showed.  Now this rookie coach how Bron doesn't even listen to will get to the finals.  Bron can make anyone look good.

As for Cavs vs. GS.  I don't know who other than Irving can defend Curry.  Irving will need to be fully healed before the final.  Green will match up better against Bron than he does Harden.  Thompson will be a big factor for GS.  He'll need to hit shots for them to win.  Igoudala needs to be better off the bench.  A big factor can be Bogut.  Bogut can outmuscle Mosgove.  He can be a key for them if he can get 15-10 a night.  Will be a fun series for sure.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 26, 2015, 11:44:33 AM »
Not sure why he came back.  I can see if the game was close but Houston was hitting everything.  There was no point.  They should have let Curry rest.

You know this morning he's waking up with a goose egg on the back of his head and super sore neck.  They'll wrap it up at home tomorrow but Curry shouldn't have came back last night.  Funny how Thompson who's been shit all playoffs finally goes off when Curry was out of the game.  Seems they may be a killer duo but Thompson might be better off on a different team where he's the star.

Did you say barbosa? lol.

Green, barnes, klay and iggy will be the only ones on him. Barbosa is a small shooting guard, who is mediocre at best on defense.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #244 on: May 26, 2015, 12:04:27 PM »
One win away bitches!!!!!!!!!!

Go Cavs

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #245 on: May 26, 2015, 12:14:35 PM »
Its crazy how many bandwagon Cav and Warrior fans are out there.  They are almost as bad as all of the instant Seahawk fans that showed up out of no where.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 26, 2015, 02:42:04 PM »
People forget that a younger lebron, not as smart as he is today, made it to the finals with four NOBODIES on the cavs a few years back. 

Sure, they lost, but this cavs team is much better.   People said CHI would win.  many in the media actually bet on atlanta to win the series.  I am betting on Cavs to beat golden state, even if i'm the only one.   GS is just the west coast version of the Hawks.  Great regular season record, and they'd good when things are going their way.   

I'm a Hawks fan and was thrilled to see the ATL team finally compete on a high level after 2 decades of mediocre play. BUT the Cavs have really played well and now up 3-0 on my beloved Hawks.

I'm not a Lebron fan, but I thought he showed remarkable character in game 3 playing hurt and scoring the game winning 3 in OT. Now the social media is mocking him.
http://yahoo.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201505/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-meme

I find that sort of thing disgusting and crass. Lebron showed some class and played as a team leader and many mock him for it, wtf. I just don't understand that sort of thing.
I thought game 3 was exciting and admire Lebron for his overall effort and sense of team play for the win.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 26, 2015, 02:46:05 PM »
Its crazy how many bandwagon Cav and Warrior fans are out there.  They are almost as bad as all of the instant Seahawk fans that showed up out of no where.

I'm a Braves, Hawks and Falcons fan.
I've been living in N Ga for 14 yrs now and think it important to support the area teams.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 26, 2015, 04:08:00 PM »
lebron overdoes it with the "i'm injured" and the "i'm exhausted" drama.   trying so hard to buiild those jordan moments.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #249 on: May 26, 2015, 04:28:01 PM »

I've noticed this phenomena as well.  It's quite aggravating.