Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 56371 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #675 on: June 11, 2015, 08:42:09 PM »
Cavs energy low tonight which is understandable.  Kerr made some adjustments.

Looking forward to the next game.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #676 on: June 11, 2015, 08:43:46 PM »
JR Smith played like a Knick tonight

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #677 on: June 11, 2015, 08:45:44 PM »
Cavs totally hit the wall this time.   They're out of energy.  They're bloodhounds up against greyhounds...

all the heart in the world can't beat talent.   And lebron is exhausted tonight, dehydrated and skinny and poor decisions.   GS are feasting on them.  it's not about "how well GS is defending him..."   It's just that he's exhausted.  Played all but 3 minutes of this game, we're in the 4th.

Sound like he needs to head down to Miami again to "rehab".

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #678 on: June 11, 2015, 08:56:15 PM »
 ;D :P

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #679 on: June 11, 2015, 08:58:43 PM »
Somehow I find it hard to believe that any Jordan Bulls team loses by 20 to that Warriors team in a playoff game.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: June 11, 2015, 09:24:17 PM »
;D :P

Rest of series please :o

LeBron shooting a cool .387 from the floor in this series, truly one of the great performances of all-time.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #681 on: June 11, 2015, 09:33:13 PM »
Somehow I find it hard to believe that any Jordan Bulls team loses by 20 to that Warriors team in a playoff game.

yeah must be nice to have a scottie pippen caliber player to pick up the slack when you get your head slammed into a camera, instead you got some australian version of jeremy lyn

E
E

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #682 on: June 11, 2015, 10:02:08 PM »
yeah must be nice to have a scottie pippen caliber player to pick up the slack when you get your head slammed into a camera, instead you got some australian version of jeremy lyn

E

Got it.....Cavs win and it's 100% Lebron's doing. Cavs lose and it's 0% Lebron's doing.

Cleveland got worked tonight - no excuses to be made.

As for Pippen, MJ moulded Pippen into the player he was .

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: June 11, 2015, 10:30:48 PM »

E

Sorry Earl  :(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #684 on: June 12, 2015, 02:33:58 AM »
Rest of series please :o

LeBron shooting a cool .387 from the floor in this series, truly one of the great performances of all-time.

Lebron is up against tremendous odds and he's played very well all around.  Especially when it comes to rebounds and assists.  However....

I find it funny how the press is burying any talk of his field goal percentage.  Kobe gets crucified when he shoots poorly.  They plaster stats and graphics all over the TV every chance they get.  In addition, Lebron's shooting efficiency is something that the press usually never shuts up about (because it's so good).  Now that Lebron is shooting very poorly you hear almost nothing.  They do mention it but they always preface it with a bunch of excuses.

I've never thought FG% was that big of a deal myself so I'm not trying to attack Lebron, it's just that the double standard amuses me.  ESPN definitely has the guys they like and they guys they don't like.  They had to kiss Kobe's ass when he was winning his last two rings but now all bets are off.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #685 on: June 12, 2015, 02:38:08 AM »
If the Cavs win the finals I wonder how kyrie and kevin will feel. It's kinda like Lebron saying here's your rings guys, even though they weren't really part of it. I bet it would at least make them hungry to actually help win one next year.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: June 12, 2015, 06:20:58 AM »
LeBron deliberately launching himself into a cameraman trying to flop/fake a flagrant foul:

Look at Klay Thompson laughing at his antics at 0:13 :D  Deserves a head wound for being such a bitch.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: June 12, 2015, 06:59:54 AM »
Tell you what lee still needs to play more (15min or so last night). He's a spark plug and one of the few guys who can get some more rebounds/battle cavs bigs. Green tries but too small.

Also, Kerr needs to stop dinking around with bogut. He completely slowed the game down all by himself when he came in and fouled everybody he could because he's so overmatched. Took them a bit to get going again.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #688 on: June 12, 2015, 07:12:22 AM »
LeBron 15+ misses a game for the first 4 games....

All time great ballhog Allen Iverson did the same in 2001

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #689 on: June 12, 2015, 07:15:55 AM »
yeah, JR won't go o-for-7 in the next game.  Cavs can't hit anything, and it's not the GS defense, it is just nothing falling.  Same thing GS had in game 3.

everything that went wrong for CLE tonight won't happen on sunday.

Actually he will.  Not sure why JR is getting so much positive attention.  He is a bum.  he'll have one good game every 25 or so games, then blow chunks.
The excuse that the Cavs lost because they were tired is bullshit.  The Warriors simply outplayed them just like they did for most of their 67 wins and playoff wins.  When the Warriors get the transition game going they'll make everyone look gassed.  it's their game.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #690 on: June 12, 2015, 08:05:16 AM »
What LeBron should've done last night

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #691 on: June 12, 2015, 10:51:16 AM »
Got it.....Cavs win and it's 100% Lebron's doing. Cavs lose and it's 0% Lebron's doing.

Cleveland got worked tonight - no excuses to be made.

As for Pippen, MJ moulded Pippen into the player he was .

ok so who do you think deserves all the credit for the cavs winning game 2 and 3?  if he doesn't score 40 a game they lose because he has no pippen

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #692 on: June 12, 2015, 10:52:20 AM »
Lebron is up against tremendous odds and he's played very well all around.  Especially when it comes to rebounds and assists.  However....

I find it funny how the press is burying any talk of his field goal percentage.  Kobe gets crucified when he shoots poorly.  They plaster stats and graphics all over the TV every chance they get.  In addition, Lebron's shooting efficiency is something that the press usually never shuts up about (because it's so good).  Now that Lebron is shooting very poorly you hear almost nothing.  They do mention it but they always preface it with a bunch of excuses.

I've never thought FG% was that big of a deal myself so I'm not trying to attack Lebron, it's just that the double standard amuses me.  ESPN definitely has the guys they like and they guys they don't like.  They had to kiss Kobe's ass when he was winning his last two rings but now all bets are off.

you must have selective hearing because nobody gets criticized more than lebron

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #693 on: June 12, 2015, 11:36:56 AM »
In the 4th of Game 3 I said the Warriors figured something out and it worked.  The Cavs had a nice run but to think they played their hearts out and for all of that they are only tied.  Time for the Warriors to wrap it up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #694 on: June 12, 2015, 11:40:55 AM »
Coach Kerr was overheard telling his team "they only have 7 players, there's 48 minutes.  They don't last this game".  He was right.  Their firepower was a weak team against U of Kentucky this year... they can hold it close in first half, but stacked talent is hard to beat as the minutes march on. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #695 on: June 12, 2015, 11:42:36 AM »
Coach Kerr was overheard telling his team "they only have 7 players, there's 48 minutes.  They don't last this game".  He was right.  Their firepower was a weak team against U of Kentucky this year... they can hold it close in first half, but stacked talent is hard to beat as the minutes march on. 

Did you see Marion after Game 3?  Dude had a massive gut.  I guess sitting on the bench he's resorted to eating like a pig and not staying in shape.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #696 on: June 12, 2015, 11:44:28 AM »
Like I said, Golden State in 6.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #697 on: June 12, 2015, 02:08:42 PM »
Like I said, Golden State in 6.

Yeah, the Warriors are done playing like fools.  ABC/ESPN paid $2 billion to broadcast the NBA for a few years.  ABC wanted a decent return on the finals and a sweep would have sucked.  6 games gets them back a lot of that cash

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #698 on: June 12, 2015, 02:18:55 PM »
lebron has whipped out his junk.  the jokes are aplenty.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/hey-look-its-lebrons-dick-1710773115?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

LOL

One of the comments: "looks like the Cav's are coming up a little bit short tonight"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #699 on: June 12, 2015, 03:52:13 PM »
you must have selective hearing because nobody gets criticized more than lebron

E

By fans, not by ESPN.  ESPN has his nuts in their mouth 24/7.