Author Topic: I've been retired for one month- 58  (Read 8940 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: I've been retired for one month- 58
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2019, 06:50:53 AM »
My goal is too retire when im 56 years old ..
Turning 46 this July.
My plan was too retire in 5 years.. When I would turn 50..
Not anymore.. Went thru a divorce last year..
Was a bit costly.. Paying a hefty amount of child support but was able to keep my house i bought before marriage ( already paid off).. I'm currently debt free.. Will never get married again.. Not for me.. Looking into creating a trust for my son..

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2019, 06:51:42 AM »
My goal is too retire when im 56 years old ..
Turning 46 this July.
My plan was too retire in 5 years.. When I would turn 50..
Not anymore.. Went thru a divorce last year..
Was a bit costly.. Paying a hefty amount of child support but was able to keep my house i bought before marriage ( already paid off).. I'm currently debt free.. Will never get married again.. Not for me.. Looking into creating a trust for my son..

Good for you, sir!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2019, 07:06:15 AM »
Y
after 33 years at my job, i retired last month. and i have to say its pretty good not working anymore. no more working graveyard shifts, no more 12 hour days, no more 60 hour weeks.
i was a refrigeration mechanic, retired at 58. pension payments start July 1. now I'm getting at least 8 hours of sleep, going to one gym at 6 am to walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes. come home,
read the paper, check CNN, check the internet. eat breakfast, work around the house. back at the gym at 2 pm for my main workout.

the main thing for me is now I'm able to time all of my meals to the minute. I'm almost eating like a pro bodybuilder, but not as much food.
strength is going Thur the roof. probably because of the good sleep.

just have to wait 4 years for social security to kick in.

see you in the gym :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
i would pay you for a refridgeration trouble shooting repair manual. My compresser gets kinda clunky sounding from time to time when it shuts off
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2019, 07:28:03 AM »
after 33 years at my job, i retired last month. and i have to say its pretty good not working anymore. no more working graveyard shifts, no more 12 hour days, no more 60 hour weeks.
i was a refrigeration mechanic, retired at 58. pension payments start July 1. now I'm getting at least 8 hours of sleep, going to one gym at 6 am to walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes. come home,
read the paper, check CNN, check the internet. eat breakfast, work around the house. back at the gym at 2 pm for my main workout.

the main thing for me is now I'm able to time all of my meals to the minute. I'm almost eating like a pro bodybuilder, but not as much food.
strength is going Thur the roof. probably because of the good sleep.

just have to wait 4 years for social security to kick in.

see you in the gym :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations