Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 14, 2019, 01:20:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've been retired for one month- 58  (Read 5621 times)
gmflex
Getbig V

You rebel scum.....

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2019, 05:50:53 AM »

My goal is too retire when im 56 years old ..
Turning 46 this July.
My plan was too retire in 5 years.. When I would turn 50..
Not anymore.. Went thru a divorce last year..
Was a bit costly.. Paying a hefty amount of child support but was able to keep my house i bought before marriage ( already paid off).. I'm currently debt free.. Will never get married again.. Not for me.. Looking into creating a trust for my son..
Report to moderator   Logged
The Scott
Getbig V

I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2019, 05:51:42 AM »

My goal is too retire when im 56 years old ..
Turning 46 this July.
My plan was too retire in 5 years.. When I would turn 50..
Not anymore.. Went thru a divorce last year..
Was a bit costly.. Paying a hefty amount of child support but was able to keep my house i bought before marriage ( already paid off).. I'm currently debt free.. Will never get married again.. Not for me.. Looking into creating a trust for my son..

Good for you, sir!
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2019, 06:06:15 AM »

Y
after 33 years at my job, i retired last month. and i have to say its pretty good not working anymore. no more working graveyard shifts, no more 12 hour days, no more 60 hour weeks.
i was a refrigeration mechanic, retired at 58. pension payments start July 1. now I'm getting at least 8 hours of sleep, going to one gym at 6 am to walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes. come home,
read the paper, check CNN, check the internet. eat breakfast, work around the house. back at the gym at 2 pm for my main workout.

the main thing for me is now I'm able to time all of my meals to the minute. I'm almost eating like a pro bodybuilder, but not as much food.
strength is going Thur the roof. probably because of the good sleep.

just have to wait 4 years for social security to kick in.

see you in the gym Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
i would pay you for a refridgeration trouble shooting repair manual. My compresser gets kinda clunky sounding from time to time when it shuts off

A
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2019, 06:28:03 AM »

after 33 years at my job, i retired last month. and i have to say its pretty good not working anymore. no more working graveyard shifts, no more 12 hour days, no more 60 hour weeks.
i was a refrigeration mechanic, retired at 58. pension payments start July 1. now I'm getting at least 8 hours of sleep, going to one gym at 6 am to walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes. come home,
read the paper, check CNN, check the internet. eat breakfast, work around the house. back at the gym at 2 pm for my main workout.

the main thing for me is now I'm able to time all of my meals to the minute. I'm almost eating like a pro bodybuilder, but not as much food.
strength is going Thur the roof. probably because of the good sleep.

just have to wait 4 years for social security to kick in.

see you in the gym Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Congratulations

I got Brass!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!