Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 50614 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2006, 04:36:06 PM »
I just can't help myself.  Keep it coming "King"...HA HA HA HA!  Oh brother ::) 

Boys & girls, this is what happens to juice monkeys post competition when they come off the 30+ drugs they are injecting througout every muscle group in their body.  They become mentally unstable and meltdown at the click of a mouse...HA HA HA!

if your life is so great (which you mention it is every chance you get) why do you get off so much on getting under his skin?

E
E

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2006, 04:55:46 PM »
Zack is that you that keeps deleting all of my posts?

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2006, 05:03:32 PM »
Could you be any more on his jock?  We don't bother King? Um, he has PMed threats to 8+ people today.  I threatened ONE guy who tried to mess with my wife.  King threatned 8 that I know of...  and some only laughed at other people's stuff, and got beatdown threats.  He said he'd kick their asses for laughing.  Last time I checked, laughing is legal.

If King shows up - and he won't - everyone with half a brain in their head knows it's not going to be a fistfight.  

What the hell are you talking about 240?

I don't understand your logic but them again I have never been so frightened as you are at this moment . Even if KK turns up with his mate to record your humiliation do you think he is going to knife or shoot you and then put it up on his website .

Your fear is clouding your mind .

KK wants to humiliate you . He is winding you up and showing you up for being a chicken shit . He is certainly making a fine job of that .

I take back what I said earlier about you getting prepared for a future confrontation with a disgruntled member of GETBIG . You should disappear . You have too big a mouth and too little brain . Designing webpages will count for shit if you are confronted .

I feel sorry for your kid.

What a father figure you will make 240!

If you want to turn things around and be a proper dad well you have got to become a man first .

Lesson number 1 - Stop whining like a bitch.
Lesson number 2 to follow if you survive the night .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2006, 05:16:52 PM »
1- I would encourage MattT if I ran into him.  The man could have just posted my personal info.  but he had to bring my wife and her work into it.  I don't know who would win.  I know I can fight, I was a 4-year high school wrestler, and I'm 205 solid pounds.  I am not guaranteeing anything except I'd invite him to back up his willingness to get involved in my marriage.

Yeah, I am a much better shot than Bber lol... half my family is LEO, the other half is criminals.  My brother shot a man last year who tried to rob his pharmacy, my dad killed a man in self defense many years ago... wow... amybe my family does have a tendency to get ourselves into shit lol...

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: June 07, 2006, 05:28:22 PM »
1- I would encourage MattT if I ran into him.  The man could have just posted my personal info.  but he had to bring my wife and her work into it.  I don't know who would win.  I know I can fight, I was a 4-year high school wrestler, and I'm 205 solid pounds.  I am not guaranteeing anything except I'd invite him to back up his willingness to get involved in my marriage.

Yeah, I am a much better shot than Bber lol... half my family is LEO, the other half is criminals.  My brother shot a man last year who tried to rob his pharmacy, my dad killed a man in self defense many years ago... wow... amybe my family does have a tendency to get ourselves into shit lol...

You are doing it again 240 .

For Gods sake stop .

You obviously have no idea how pathetic this makes you sound .

Have a wank and stop typing for 5 minutes .

When I was a young lad there was this old man's drinking club next to where we lived . If there was ever a argument the owner ( ex-boxer) would say right boys we'll have none of this in my pub . He would then take them round the back to this big lockup where he had a full size boxing ring .
Then he would give them a pair of gloves each and the punters would watch as they knocked the of shit out of each other .

No whining . No cops . Now that was an honourable way to settle things plus it made the pub very popular.

Pity you never drank in that pub.

That would have shut you up.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #355 on: June 07, 2006, 05:31:16 PM »

For Gods sake stop .

When I was a young lad there was this old man's drinking club next to where we lived . If there was ever a argument the owner ( ex-boxer) would say right boys we'll have none of this in my pub . He would then take them round the back to this big lockup where he had a full size boxing ring .
Then he would give them a pair of gloves each and the punters would watch as they knocked the of shit out of each other .

No whining . No cops . Now that was an honourable way to settle things plus it made the pub very popular.

YES SIR !!! THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE !!! 

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #356 on: June 07, 2006, 05:49:52 PM »
YES SIR !!! THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE !!! 

The old owner ( ex-boxer ) died and the pub was changed into an Irish Theme-type pub .
What a waste .

We actually had a similar set up in my last gym . The gym was divided into WEIGHTS and BOXING so we had access to a full sized ring .  I myself was involved in a few wee fights but I went to boxing since I was 4 so the odds were stacked in my favour .

240 would have got eaten for breakfast at my last gym.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: June 07, 2006, 06:10:36 PM »

Enough. The malicious bashing, especially of ones family, whomever it is, needs to stop. This is a warning. Will PM you, and if you continue, you will be banned. If you have a problem with constructive criticism and malicious bashing, and especially one's family, PM me, will explain the difference.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #358 on: June 07, 2006, 06:14:13 PM »
sounds like a really tough place. ::)

The guys there were cool as long as they respected something about you.

The first month I trained there it was hell .

There was 9 of us to start with and that got whittled down to 2 .

The other 7 made their excuses but I know it was the atmosphere they hated. My favourite excuse came from my mate Chris ( hope you have tuned in like you said you would  ) - I don't want to get too musclebound .

The ice was finally broken for the remaining two of us when I tough guy from my old school came down to the gym one weekend. He introduced me and told them a story about how I beat up this so-called tough guy (who had slashed my mates face for talking to his girlfriend) when I was only 15. After that we were accepted and gained many new and life-long mates.

Not that fighting was paramount but the basic requirement was that you could handle yourself if need be . That was your passport in. Whether you were accepted as a friend was determinded by the usual sort of things like honour , honesty and a good sense of humour .

Good memories.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #359 on: June 07, 2006, 06:18:29 PM »
I pray it would not come to that.  But if I find myself getting beaten down by a 280-pound world class athlete and I fear for my life, I would do what I had to do, to protect myself.

Plus, in my neighborhood, chances are someone else would take care of it the minute an attack started.  North Fort Myers is redneck folk. 

You made me piss myself, an athlete- thats awesome.
E

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #360 on: June 07, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »
Canyoufeeltheforce has a good point.
Over on this side of the atlantic people settle this the old fashioned way.No cops no bullshit just one on one fight.After that your friends again.Everyones happy and feels better for it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #361 on: June 07, 2006, 06:38:54 PM »
WHAT IF M****** J**** had feared Titus, and posted about it on the boards.

Stop and think.  If craig had read it- IMMEDIATELY- he and kelly would have had to rule out murder as an option, as their motives are now public record.

Obviously this case isn't like theirs... but people do snap.  And if this causes King to hesitate one second before getting involved in a life/death confrontation, it's a good thing.

And I have been one of the LESS INSULTING people here since king did his comeback.  What about jaejonna for talking shit about his wife?  He was told he'd be crippled.

He said he already has the plane tickets. So he's either insane, or a liar.  Which is it, King?

So...

what does this have to do with Kamali and you? And yes, I see you pointing out how it's not the same kind of case. But yet you still bring it up.

For some reason. Why?

You mention a life/death confrontation. How would that occur, in your opinion?

Someone mentioned you perhaps being afraid. I would be afraid if I were expecting a big bodybuilder coming to me to kick my ass. But I'm sure you realise that Kamali is just playing mind games with you, trying to intimidating your ass.

Don't let him get to you.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #362 on: June 07, 2006, 06:43:48 PM »
Nobody wants to murder you 240.

They just want to give you a few punches in the face.

Step up to the plate and except your fate like a man and not a little girl because its going to happen sooner or later.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #363 on: June 07, 2006, 06:54:20 PM »
Canyoufeeltheforce has a good point.
Over on this side of the atlantic people settle this the old fashioned way.No cops no bullshit just one on one fight.After that your friends again.Everyones happy and feels better for it.

Remember as kids when you would play football (they call it soccer)for hours and then at the end of the match there would be a big punch-up . Then you go round for your opponents next day and play football again and have another punch-up and so on  .

More good memories.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: June 07, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »
Nobody wants to murder you 240.

They just want to give you a few punches in the face.

Step up to the plate and except your fate like a man and not a little girl because its going to happen sooner or later.
Good point whiskey however my best bet is that 240 could not even take a single hit .

Therefore :

Lesson number 2 - Hitting is easy but getting hit ain't . So learn to take a hit . Boxing is the best for that IMO

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #365 on: June 07, 2006, 07:04:30 PM »
KING these ppl will never understand they can only dream to be A) loaded B) huge C) drive top of the line cars D) have a solid wife. E) famous what else is there left to do? post on getbig? everyone is AL capone on this site but in person they tuck there dicks between there legs, no point is trying to fight( btw u still doing the london ont guest pose?)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #366 on: June 07, 2006, 07:08:23 PM »

For Gods sake stop .

Lighten up, Francis.  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #367 on: June 07, 2006, 07:30:31 PM »

For Gods sake stop .

masturbation solves everything.
P

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #368 on: June 07, 2006, 07:38:51 PM »
"I'm gonna wear the black/white urban camo gear today.  Matching doo-rag and daisy duke style shorts.  Where are my sunglasses?  Can't go to the gym without my shades.  Break out the brand new work boots?  Or maybe the Otomix?  Better take both, just in case.  I'll just cram them in my oversized fanny pack.  Best oil up in case someone needs to take a pic with me.  Bunch of haters on getbig....I'll show em.  8th Place in the Greater Newark Men's Open Division here I come !!!!"

You're such a tough guy. ::)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: June 07, 2006, 07:40:57 PM »

That comic is awesome brianX.  lmao
:D Weee

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #370 on: June 07, 2006, 07:51:12 PM »
The board software resized the image.

Here it is:
http://www.guidoandluigi.com/index.php?date=2006-05-27
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

thisiskeith12

« Reply #371 on: June 07, 2006, 07:52:01 PM »

Haha, come on, who here really has the name BigGuns?!?!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #372 on: June 07, 2006, 07:59:08 PM »
Be realistic, if either Chick or Kamali spent 20 G's to have 240 killed because of schit he said on a message board then they deserve everything he has ever said about them and a whole lot more.

Your post sounds vaguely threatening.

Are you saying that you know something about a hit on 240? Are you saying you would pay to have 240 killed?

Cryptic posts don't tell the whole story.

By the way does anyone know what "nucca" means?

Your telling me to be realistic but on the other hand say my post sound vaguely threatening..Your just trying to stir the pot...I don't know shit about anyone but it doesn't take a genius to flip on the news any night of the week and see what kind of world we live in...Guess what the internet is not imaginery...Its for real...People have killed themselves for things said on the internet...People have killed others for things said on the internet...It hasn't happen here but it has happen elsewhere on the net...I just don't want to see it happen here. But you keep stirring the pot...

By the way I like 240 and didn't mention him at all...It really goes to anyone...

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #373 on: June 07, 2006, 08:23:17 PM »
240?,...or anyone at all actually...How can a man talk about a person getting between the bond of a man & his wife that they themselves have no respect for in a post they started.Wasn't it you yourself 240 that posted a thread about being in a hot tub w/a lady that lived next door to you or such?Maybe a joke thread, I dunno, but even in jest I would never post a thread such as that involving my wife which can come back to haunt you & imo shows no feelings towards your wife.What do you think the wifes reaction would be lets say if Matt did provide her w/an e-mail w/a link to that thread the time you 2 were bickering back & forth?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: June 07, 2006, 08:34:16 PM »

If you'd known at the outset how (in)famous you'd become here, seriously, wouldn't you have picked a cooler name? Like "Hellraiser" or "Shooter," maybe. Something more snappy. Ask me, plain ol' "Rob" sounds better than the sentence fragment.

Might just steal Bob's talk gig ... but how ya gonna jingle a "240" music intro?