Author Topic: The Death of Sandra Bland  (Read 24519 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: The Death of Sandra Bland
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2015, 01:12:08 PM »
Everyone whining about the cop, but nobody wants to talk about what drove her to kill herself.  Biggest problem with people today, just want to point the finger and blame instead of facing cold hard facts and dealing with the real issues.

I read she had a 41 yr old loser for a son - an unemployed junkie, who spent his time on internet bodybuilding websites despite having man tits and 30 % body-fat. Fuck, you'd kill yourself too

THE BEEF

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2015, 02:56:27 PM »
I read she had a 41 yr old loser for a son - an unemployed junkie, who spent his time on internet bodybuilding websites despite having man tits and 30 % body-fat. Fuck, you'd kill yourself too

THE BEEF

I'm surprised you're 41....

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2015, 04:10:44 PM »
Yea...he writes much older.   ;D
I

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2015, 04:28:29 PM »
You wouldn't bail your own mom out of jail. Congrats.
I wouldn't have to. She doesn't drive like an idiot, pick fights with cops or resist arrest.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2015, 05:37:34 PM »
I wouldn't have to. She doesn't drive like an idiot, pick fights with cops or resist arrest.

haha you'd let your mom rot in jail...I gather this is what people who aren't liberals do?

Fill us in your concept of "social utopias"...these idealized places where people don't want their mothers incarcerated for "non compliance".
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2015, 06:49:18 AM »

"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2015, 06:56:47 AM »
Who ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2015, 11:35:15 AM »

::)
Oh, "Hands up Don't Shoot."

Black Crime Matters.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2015, 12:31:39 PM »
:-\ -

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2015, 12:38:15 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2015, 12:39:50 PM »
This will make you sick.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2015, 01:02:31 PM »
This will make you sick.

Yes, that does make me sick.  Completely delusional, racist she is.   :-\

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2015, 01:09:06 PM »
You cannot have a police state without police.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »
She was already dead in her mugshot you morons.  She was murdered!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2015, 04:37:17 PM »
She was already dead in her mugshot you morons.  She was murdered!

Very much anti bible lingo  ::)                                                                                                                             :D

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2015, 09:30:22 AM »

Stopping and threatening to light someone up.. When the person poses no threat to you whatsoever, who knows she could have been in a bad mood all she wanted to know was what she was being detained for to which the guy refused to answer . Some of you guys need to travel more seriously if you think this is how you speak and treat citizens
I will conclude in saying if that happened to a white Indianon Chinese woman I would be just as disgusted.
 Yet we have some of you white folk on here saying good riddance one less bitch or laughing and joking about it

The evil runs deep in some of you ... Devil way of thinking inhuman
Happy to see someone get mistreated and ultimately killed

You are so dumb you can't see reality.....

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2015, 09:41:47 AM »
While the Waller County officials have yet to comment on the “original” photograph, several graphic artists have taken to social media to refute the authenticity of it.

One graphic artist shared views on Facebook.

“First, even for a low res images, the pixel difference in the areas of concern are quite obvious. I have done a lot of retouching and this is a horrible job. The low resolution image is also troubling. Police departments use HD digital and have for sometime, even in the sticks. Why hack an image and down res it? Look at the abrupt way the pixels changes colors in the areas of question. IMO, THIS WAS SHOPPED.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2285202/fake-mugshot-photo-complicates-issues-surrounding-sandra-blands-death/#39DrRX72hqwP7gj1.99
I

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2015, 09:42:37 AM »
Yes, that does make me sick.  Completely delusional, racist she is was.   :-\

Fixed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2015, 10:00:39 AM »
While the Waller County officials have yet to comment on the “original” photograph, several graphic artists have taken to social media to refute the authenticity of it.

One graphic artist shared views on Facebook.

“First, even for a low res images, the pixel difference in the areas of concern are quite obvious. I have done a lot of retouching and this is a horrible job. The low resolution image is also troubling. Police departments use HD digital and have for sometime, even in the sticks. Why hack an image and down res it? Look at the abrupt way the pixels changes colors in the areas of question. IMO, THIS WAS SHOPPED.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2285202/fake-mugshot-photo-complicates-issues-surrounding-sandra-blands-death/#39DrRX72hqwP7gj1.99

the only defense of this reduced quality image and obvious oddities has been:

1) Of course, that's what conspiracy theorists think
2) of course, you don't support the police
3) insert race-baiting statement

Not a lot of logic to the defense.  There are a lot of Qs to be answered about this picture.  So far, the only defense is to attack the people asking the questions. 

It's odd in this day and age for cops to think they could get away with such fakery.  Then again, without this becoming a national story, maybe nobody ever notices.  Maybe they HAVE done this before lol.  I bet a lot of people are digging thru past mugshots to see other instances of this.  At the time (if this is faked), the cops were probably thinking fast and didn't realize the floor color would give them away or that anyone would look at the pixelation.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2015, 12:32:59 PM »
the only defense of this reduced quality image and obvious oddities has been:

1) Of course, that's what conspiracy theorists think
2) of course, you don't support the police
3) insert race-baiting statement

Not a lot of logic to the defense.  There are a lot of Qs to be answered about this picture.  So far, the only defense is to attack the people asking the questions. 

It's odd in this day and age for cops to think they could get away with such fakery.  Then again, without this becoming a national story, maybe nobody ever notices.  Maybe they HAVE done this before lol.  I bet a lot of people are digging thru past mugshots to see other instances of this.  At the time (if this is faked), the cops were probably thinking fast and didn't realize the floor color would give them away or that anyone would look at the pixelation.

Jesus......

Have you ever thought this possibility... the claim is so retarded it doesn't rise to the occasion of a response?
Or
Every in custody death is investigated as a possible homicide until it's completed? Try hiding the fact she was dead 72 hrs before discovering the hanging body from an M.E.

Or.. she had a conversation with a female inmate days after the booking?

or...

The point is.. sometimes things are so stupid.. you don't need to waste breath responding.   The earth is 6000 yrs old.. Reptilians that are half human half alien hold high office. these are other claims that don't warrant a response.. that the White house doesn't respond to the Reptilian allegation doesn't lend credibility to the allegation.

Hope this helps

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2015, 12:37:47 PM »

THE BEEF

Serious question Beefaroni - Do you think you have a lean muscular physique? Be totally honest - do you honestly think that you look like a man that trains at all?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2015, 01:47:21 PM »
you could see that Sandra Bland was nuts......she has a psychiatric issue that was never addressed.....she should have kept her mouth shut, taken the ticket and went on her way.....the officer was an asshole and idiot as well and he should have never engaged with her,...should have written the ticket and went on his way as well...

Simple Simon

« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2015, 01:49:57 PM »
you could see that Sandra Bland was nuts......she has a psychiatric issue that was never addressed.....she should have kept her mouth shut, taken the ticket and went on her way.....the officer was an asshole and idiot as well and he should have never engaged with her,...should have written the ticket and went on his way as well...
If she had acted like the first person in the vid she would have been on her way with a warning.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2015, 03:06:44 PM »
If she had acted like the first person in the vid she would have been on her way with a warning.

Agreed

Simple Simon

« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2015, 03:14:11 AM »
Agreed
I also think the cop got back to his vehicle and checked her details and it came back, "General pain in the arse", maybe this influenced his decision to be a bit less tollerant with her.

You want to be a nuisance to the police then dont be surprised if they do it back