Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 597134 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #650 on: September 02, 2015, 03:27:23 PM »
Harley

you mentioned you worked the door @ all nude strip club in NJ?

this must've been an experience and a half.

did you ever have any run in's with the Mafia during your work there?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #651 on: September 02, 2015, 03:37:21 PM »
Harley

there is a lot of conjecture and doubts about the dosages of steroids pros use.

having been in the iron game for over 20 years and trained in hardcore gyms like Diamond and known and associated with many pros I hypothesize that you would have much knowledge on the topic.

can you verify that the the average testosterone dose MOST pros use per week would run between 3-5 grams?

this is not including other steroids, just some form of testo.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #652 on: September 02, 2015, 05:56:09 PM »
Hi Harley,

Question: Why the pitbull over a breed like the Rottweiler or Bullmastiff?

Reason for question: Don't need any type of large guard dogs, but curious as for justification to own a pitbull over other breeds.

Thank you,

"1"

Dear OneMoreRep,
   My proclivity towards pitbulls stems from a multitude of reasons:
   1)  They truly are wonderful dogs with PEOPLE.  Some fail to realize that when the breed would fight, there would be 3 persons in the pit itself, right
along side the 2 dogs fighting to the death.  Both owners and the referee were in the pit next to the dogs yet never attacked.  Pitbulls are not genetically
engineered to attack persons.  Now, they are NOT good with other DOGS.   I have never brought any of my previous 3 pitbulls to a dog park or even around
other dogs walking down the street.  Pitbulls are notoriously good with children, even allowing infants to pull on their eyes and poke at them without ever
retaliating.  We've had at least 1 United States President keep a pitbull in the White House.
  2)  The breed has been branded with a brutally unfair reputation due to the breeding and parenting habits of ill-motivated persons and drug dealers.
  3)  There is NO better specific deterrent in the ghetto than a live pitbull.  I've commented before about people in the ghetto willing to shoot one another
without any reservations but walk your pitbull in the ghetto and no one will shoot you.  I've collected large sums of cash from alleged drug dealers in broad
daylight with my pitbull at my side and easily walked away while 12 guys just watched.
  4) They are good looking, strong and masculine.  I like to think that a dog takes after its owner.  LOL
Harley 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #653 on: September 02, 2015, 06:02:28 PM »
Ryan had personally beaten up several cops at different times when they tried to break up his street fights.  The cops were known to go out looking for him.
That is undisputed.  
Dear Harley, The star that shines so breite.

That was most assumedly the case then.

Do you know anything about why Kron never got the attention Rockson got from their dad?

How are things with Kron and Rickson now?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #654 on: September 02, 2015, 06:14:36 PM »
Dear Harley, The star that shines so breite.

That was most assumedly the case then.

Do you know anything about why Kron never got the attention Rockson got from their dad?

How are things with Kron and Rickson now?

Dear Kwon_2,
  As I had written to Pellius before, after my interaction with Rickson, I am not a big fan.  I also took issue with him after he read a long note I wrote in Portuguese to
Royler asking to set up a private lesson for me with Rickson or even Kron.  I copied both Rickson and Kron and wrote it in Portuguese so that there could not be
any misunderstanding.  Neither one responded.  Well, if the great Rickson and soon to be great Kron can't muster up the good manners to respond to an email sent from both
Rickson's brother and a dear friend (and attorney) to the family, well honestly, fuck them both.  There are other qualities in other persons just as admirable as being able to beat
up guys.
  Rickson is busy promoting Kron's MMA career.  Kron fought (maybe a year ago) in Japan.  He quickly disposed of his opponent and then was blasted for fighting weak competition.
Being the son of Rickson is going to result in a great deal of unfair criticism and comparison.
  I did see Kron and Rolker have a big issue at a Gracie Humaita Christmas Party in Rio which I regularly attended even though I am not Brazilian.
Harley

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: September 02, 2015, 07:00:04 PM »
Dear Kwon_2,
  As I had written to Pellius before, after my interaction with Rickson, I am not a big fan.  I also took issue with him after he read a long note I wrote in Portuguese to
Royler asking to set up a private lesson for me with Rickson or even Kron.  I copied both Rickson and Kron and wrote it in Portuguese so that there could not be
any misunderstanding.  Neither one responded.  Well, if the great Rickson and soon to be great Kron can't muster up the good manners to respond to an email sent from both
Rickson's brother and a dear friend (and attorney) to the family, well honestly, fuck them both.  There are other qualities in other persons just as admirable as being able to beat
up guys.
  Rickson is busy promoting Kron's MMA career.  Kron fought (maybe a year ago) in Japan.  He quickly disposed of his opponent and then was blasted for fighting weak competition.
Being the son of Rickson is going to result in a great deal of unfair criticism and comparison.
  I did see Kron and Rolker have a big issue at a Gracie Humaita Christmas Party in Rio which I regularly attended even though I am not Brazilian.
Harley

Gotcha, seems like bad manners of peace from both of them.

Looks like Kron has taken over Rocksons mantle now then. I didnt think he'd get any support at all.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #656 on: September 02, 2015, 09:08:06 PM »
Dear OneMoreRep,
   1)  They truly are wonderful dogs with PEOPLE.  Some fail to realize that when the breed would fight, there would be 3 persons in the pit itself, right
along side the 2 dogs fighting to the death.  Both owners and the referee were in the pit next to the dogs yet never attacked.  Pitbulls are not genetically
engineered to attack persons.  Now, they are NOT good with other DOGS.   I have never brought any of my previous 3 pitbulls to a dog park or even around
other dogs walking down the street.  Pitbulls are notoriously good with children, even allowing infants to pull on their eyes and poke at them without ever
retaliating.  We've had at least 1 United States President keep a pitbull in the White House.
  2)  The breed has been branded with a brutally unfair reputation due to the breeding and parenting habits of ill-motivated persons and drug dealers.
  3)  There is NO better specific deterrent in the ghetto than a live pitbull.  I've commented before about people in the ghetto willing to shoot one another
without any reservations but walk your pitbull in the ghetto and no one will shoot you.  I've collected large sums of cash from alleged drug dealers in broad
daylight with my pitbull at my side and easily walked away while 12 guys just watched.
  4) They are good looking, strong and masculine.  I like to think that a dog takes after its owner.  LOL
Harley 
8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #657 on: September 02, 2015, 09:41:09 PM »
Harley

you mentioned you worked the door @ all nude strip club in NJ?

this must've been an experience and a half.

did you ever have any run in's with the Mafia during your work there?

I worked at a place called Hurrah's in Paterson as my first Karate Instructor was 1 of the 3 owners.  It was, at that time, the hottest place in NJ.
It was private membership to get in and had over a few thousand members.  It was all nude and bring your own booze.
  Most people who ask me about those times never ask about the Mob.  Interesting question.
  In my opinion, by 1992, the Mob was seriously over exaggerated unless you were Martin Scorcesse and prepared to make stupid ridiculous films with all the
same sycophantic actors playing the same characters.   Pardon my bias, but I came very close to actually beating up Robert DeNiro in Italy in 2010. His "people stopped it. 
He and I hate each other but that is whole other story.
  The Mob by that time was on its way to total collapse in part due to the behavior of John Gotti and Rudy Guilliani. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #658 on: September 02, 2015, 09:58:12 PM »
8)

Now you have a crush on Harley because he likes pitbulls.
X

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #659 on: September 02, 2015, 10:06:29 PM »
Haha, almost beat up Dorian and Deniro.

Do tell...

Simple Simon

« Reply #660 on: September 02, 2015, 11:48:42 PM »
Dear OneMoreRep,
Harley 

The problem with pitbulls is that if they do bite they tend to do a massive amount of damage, most other dogs that bite tend to just bite out of fear and then let go and cease the attack.
Pitbulls on the other hand dont stop.

Pitbulls should NEVER be left alone with a child in ANY circumstances regardless of how well behaved you think the dog is.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: September 02, 2015, 11:55:07 PM »
Pardon my bias, but I came very close to actually beating up Robert DeNiro in Italy in 2010. His "people stopped it. 
He and I hate each other but that is whole other story.
Dear Harley

This is a story that needs to be told.

Why was there animosity between you and DeNiro?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #662 on: September 03, 2015, 03:16:01 AM »
Haha, almost beat up Dorian and Deniro.

Do tell...

Hey Coffeed,
  I'm not really sure I like your tone.
  My issue with Dorian is old news and can be verified by several other people.  We're over it.
  If I wanted to come on this site and talk like some idiot tough guy, I would've immediately mentioned my issue
with DeNiro but I don't think situations like that are matters of which to brag or be proud of. 
  Why do you have such initial doubt?  Does me making up a story about DeNiro elevate me to Tough Guy status?
From all that I have going on in my life (meaning that I am a bit busy) does it really sound as if I need to come on a site,
make up a juvenile story about almost fighting someone famous to feel good about myself?
  He's Robert DeNiro, he's not Jesus incarnate.  Just because people like his movies that doesn't mean he is, in real life, that guy whom
he portrays (over and over again in every film).
  I don't think walking around acting like a tough guy or being a bully is kool and if I wanted to sound like a tough guy, then I would
be a bigger jerk than all those jerks to whom my scorn is directed because, I should know better. 
  Once you have fought in a cage or on a mat against someone who has trained for that particular fight, you quickly realize that you
yourself are no tough guy and that anybody can get knocked out, hurt or worse in any sort of physical confrontation.
  The DeNiro "issue" came up as a side in an answer to an unrelated question just because it reminded me of the situation.
  Don't worry about it, I am no tough guy but if you want to audit me on something, DeNiro was in Rome in Sept/October of 2010 receiving
some award and filming a small movie.  You are an internet genius, go audit that. 
Harley

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #663 on: September 03, 2015, 04:18:46 AM »
Hey Coffeed,
  My issue with Dorian is old news and can be verified by several other people.  We're over it.
  If I wanted to come on this site and talk like some idiot tough guy, I would've immediately mentioned my issue
with DeNiro but I don't think situations like that are matters of which to brag or be proud of. 
  Why do you have such initial doubt?  Does me making up a story about DeNiro elevate me to Tough Guy status?
From all that I have going on in my life (meaning that I am a bit busy) does it really sound as if I need to come on a site,
make up a juvenile story about almost fighting someone famous to feel good about myself?
  He's Robert DeNiro, he's not Jesus incarnate.  Just because people like his movies that doesn't mean he is, in real life, that guy whom
  I don't think walking around acting like a tough guy or being a bully is kool and if I wanted to sound like a tough guy, then I would
be a bigger jerk than all those jerks to whom my scorn is directed because, I should know better. 
  Once you have fought in a cage or on a mat against someone who has trained for that particular fight, you quickly realize that you
yourself are no tough guy and that anybody can get knocked out, hurt or worse in any sort of physical confrontation.
  The DeNiro "issue" came up as a side in an answer to an unrelated question just because it reminded me of the situation.
  Don't worry about it, I am no tough guy but if you want to audit me on something, DeNiro was in Rome in Sept/October of 2010 receiving
some award and filming a small movie.  You are an internet genius, go audit that. 
Harley

Harley I am not sure his question was designed to insult you, I may be wrong but it didn't apear that way to me. I can only imagine what DeNiro did to upset you if you are still annoyed by it to this day...he has put in some fantastic performances but I bet his ego is hugely over inflated and he probably thinks he can get away with anything. Did he make a disrespectful remark to you or your wife? I wonder if he has still got some stand up striking skills left over from his days training to be a boxer (parlayed into his depiction of Jake LaMotta in Raging Bull) or if you would have choked him unconscious in seconds. How did you see the fight unfolding in your head? Be interested to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #664 on: September 03, 2015, 04:40:50 AM »
Perhaps I replied too fast before confirming the tone of Coffeed.
I had awoken after just 2 hours of sleep and was perhaps a bit too quick to draw such a negative inference.
If that is true, than I shall publicly apologize to Coffeed with all sincerity. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #665 on: September 03, 2015, 05:41:20 AM »
Harley,

You'll have to excuse the membership. We are used to putting up with braggart liar fantasists like "Uncle Junior" (look at any one of his posts) and we have a hair-trigger on this kind of stuff. That is not to say that we disbelieve you, it's just that as a collective, we tend to be more wary than other groups.

To be clear, none of us have reason to doubt anything you say, other than having to endure years of Uncle Junior foisted on us by inexplicable mod/management decisions to allow him to continue to fill pages of purple-fonted bullshit.

_aj_

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #666 on: September 03, 2015, 05:52:26 AM »
Dear AJ,
   I always appreciate when you guys educate me on the ways of GetBig as I am prone to make mistakes
in judgment as I sometimes am unsure how to interpret some of the comments.  I did have a bad experience years
ago when I first tried to come on and I left with a bad memory.
   I am thrilled that you guys have been so nice and like I have always said, please audit everything I can with all of your
computer and internet skills.  I am no one special and am not important but I've been lucky to have had a myriad of wonderful
life experiences and also spent a great deal of time attempting to learn and asking many questions.
  I am sure someone can find out why DeNiro was in Rome at that time.  It is well known he is a hound for black women and although
I don't wish to talk about my wife, I have already mentioned she is both Black and Brazilian and she is fluent in Italian as she lived in
Rome for 8 years which was all of interest to DeNiro.
  I have no qualms apologizing for my behavior if it was indeed, unwarranted. 
Harley

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #667 on: September 03, 2015, 06:34:08 AM »
Hey Coffeed,
Harley

Must have been something prior that influenced your state of mind... because I was genuine in asking! You seem like a stand up person with some very unique experiences.

I know your Dorian story as well. It's famous 'round here and I have no reason to doubt it.

Also, I wrote you a PM the other day.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: September 03, 2015, 06:58:15 AM »
Now you have a crush on Harley because he likes pitbulls.
No, now I have a crush on Harley cause he's just like you, except he has long hair, is taller, looks like he lifts, gets laid, drives fast cars, shoots guns, likes pitbulls...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: September 03, 2015, 07:00:36 AM »
  I am sure someone can find out why DeNiro was in Rome at that time.  It is well known he is a hound for black women and although
I don't wish to talk about my wife, I have already mentioned she is both Black and Brazilian and she is fluent in Italian as she lived in
Rome for 8 years which was all of interest to DeNiro.

So one may assume he went after her a bit too much, which is where you stepped in.

That's where the animosity began.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #670 on: September 03, 2015, 07:33:07 AM »
Must have been something prior that influenced your state of mind... because I was genuine in asking! You seem like a stand up person with some very unique experiences.

I know your Dorian story as well. It's famous 'round here and I have no reason to doubt it.

Also, I wrote you a PM the other day.

Dear Coffeed,
   I wish you to accept my most sincere apology for my rude and inappropriate behavior.  My response was not warranted and certainly
undeserved.
   My mistake has taught me to pause just a bit longer before I respond as tones, intonations and intents are sometimes not what they
appear to be when left only in the written form.
   I shall continue to make mistakes my entire life but now hope that this one leads only to your acceptance of my genuine apology.
Sincerely,
Harley
offend

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #671 on: September 03, 2015, 08:18:57 AM »
OK OK. Earlier I declared that this appreciation thread had exceeded the limit of appreciation. It now appears we are all ODing on motherfucking appreciation. The next person to post in this thread will be beaten and sodomized.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: September 03, 2015, 09:36:17 AM »
OK OK. Earlier I declared that this appreciation thread had exceeded the limit of appreciation. It now appears we are all ODing on motherfucking appreciation. The next person to post in this thread will be beaten and sodomized.
We can skip the beating of you're ok with that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #673 on: September 03, 2015, 09:44:47 AM »

Where's Tbombz when you need him?

Harley, are you a practicing Jew? If so, Orthodox, Conservative, or Reformed?

Be gentle with me, Tommy. Well, just in the beginning. Then you can go rough. I still fantasize about that brutal neck back in the day when you were at Gold's in the early 1990s.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #674 on: September 03, 2015, 09:45:54 AM »
We can skip the beating of you're ok with that.

:D Thank you sir. I was hoping for such a response. 
a