Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596858 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #675 on: September 03, 2015, 09:47:37 AM »
We can skip the beating of you're ok with that.

Shit! How did you get ahead of me? It was clear when I started my post. Abusing mod privileges again.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #676 on: September 03, 2015, 10:30:52 AM »
Where's Tbombz when you need him?

Oh man, I remember that guy.  He very much didn't like me although I never said anything about what appeared to be his unabashed
willingness to post nauseatingly homosexual pictures of himself.  I hope I am not compared to him.

Harley, are you a practicing Jew? If so, Orthodox, Conservative, or Reformed?

For me, Judaism is an ethnicity.  Many people have difficulty understanding that Judaism is both, an ethnicity (there existed an original blood line) and a religion.
  The religious part I have virtually no use for.  I am an atheist.  However, I don't condone anti Semitism or any hatred of religion, race or color (extremists on all parts
are of course excluded)

Be gentle with me, Tommy. Well, just in the beginning. Then you can go rough. I still fantasize about that brutal neck back in the day when you were at Gold's in the early 1990s.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #677 on: September 03, 2015, 04:01:32 PM »
Haha, almost beat up Dorian and Deniro.

Do tell...
;D

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #678 on: September 03, 2015, 04:20:58 PM »
    I am sure you guys are already all over this, but it appears that Kai Greene has finalized a deal with Blackstone to produce and market
his own brand of supplements.  Again, not saying this is a scoop, but I have good reason to believe the deal is already done.
   Also, "people" are very angry with Kai as he has not yet signed his Olympia contract.  The IFBB pays a competitor's flight and short hotel stay at the
ever exclusive Orleans Hotel. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: September 03, 2015, 06:06:50 PM »
    I am sure you guys are already all over this, but it appears that Kai Greene has finalized a deal with Blackstone to produce and market
his own brand of supplements. 

His own signature series ?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #680 on: September 03, 2015, 06:14:38 PM »
his own brand of supplements.  Again, not saying this is a scoop, but I have good reason to believe the deal is already done.
   Also, "people" are very angry with Kai as he has not yet signed his Olympia contract.  The IFBB pays a competitor's flight and short hotel stay at the
ever exclusive Orleans Hotel. 

I'm sorry Harley but Kai is not signing any deal with Blackstone/Prime Nutrition.  Aaron's only involvement in the project is consulting and that's pretty much it from what he told me. 

Its possible that there may be an agreement in the future but the new Blackstone/Prime Nutrition Facility is still under construction

A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #681 on: September 03, 2015, 06:57:32 PM »
VinceG vs HarleyB.....one man, one poofster enter....who will walk out victorious???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #682 on: September 03, 2015, 07:00:06 PM »
VinceG vs HarleyB.....one man, one poofster enter....who will walk out victorious???

The REAL hebrew (Your Breitness) will of course emerge victorious!

He is everything MC Beepollen aka The Bitcoin Sultan, ever wanted to be.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #683 on: September 03, 2015, 07:05:55 PM »
Dear Vince,
  Your status here on GetBig is legendary and your cutting edge news reporting is far superior than mine.
  It is odd though, that Kai would take a flight to Florida so close to competing in the Olympia after he left MHP (where he made several hundred thousand per year)
and just "consulted" with them.  He also hasn't signed his Olympia contract which also creates speculation and perhaps in Kai's mind gives him so leverage although
no rational "Advisor" would permit him to pass on the Olympia.  Nor do I think Kai wants to pass on the contest as contest dieting is not for fun.
  Kai need only to read the walls of history to see where "High In Demand" athletes end up once their performance days are over.
  In my opinion, IF Kai ends up having a "fall", it will be much more devastating and farther than the fall just waiting to catch Victor Martinez.
  These are only my opinions.
Harley

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #684 on: September 03, 2015, 07:07:11 PM »
Clash of the Titans.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #685 on: September 03, 2015, 07:09:55 PM »
Dear Coffeed,
   I wish you to accept my most sincere apology for my rude and inappropriate behavior.  My response was not warranted and certainly
undeserved.
   My mistake has taught me to pause just a bit longer before I respond as tones, intonations and intents are sometimes not what they
appear to be when left only in the written form.
   I shall continue to make mistakes my entire life but now hope that this one leads only to your acceptance of my genuine apology.
Sincerely,
Harley
offend
No problem.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: September 03, 2015, 07:15:20 PM »
No problem.
Man up and tell him to fuck off and never speak to you disrespectfully like that again, you spineless twat. "Coffeed" hahaa oh brother, sounds like that kind of guy that drinks his frizzy latte covered in whip cream with his pinkie in the air. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #687 on: September 03, 2015, 07:18:26 PM »
Man up and tell him to fuck off and never speak to you disrespectfully like that again, you spineless twat. "Coffeed" hahaa oh brother, sounds like that kind of guy that drinks his frizzy latte covered in whip cream with his pinkie in the air. ::)

Coming from the guy that ordered a double latte with a shot of espresso, whip cream, and drizzled with caramel sauce, when we went to get coffee together.  ::) ::)
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: September 03, 2015, 07:23:10 PM »
Coming from the guy that ordered a double latte with a shot of espresso, whip cream, and drizzled with caramel sauce, when we went to get coffee together.  ::) ::)
Very homoerotic fantasy you have there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #689 on: September 03, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »
Very homoerotic fantasy you have there.

What's wrong with drizzling caramel sauce on top of whip cream?
X

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #690 on: September 03, 2015, 07:46:06 PM »
   I appreciate Coffeed being the bigger man.
   Craig mocks me all the time because I would kill for a Coffee or Orange Coolatta right now.
   I try to remind Craig that you only need to look kool when trying to get laid, not when you are drinking sugar juice from heaven.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #691 on: September 03, 2015, 07:47:27 PM »
   I appreciate Coffeed being the bigger man.
   Craig mocks me all the time because I would kill for a Coffee or Orange Coolatta right now.
   I try to remind Craig that you only need to look kool when trying to get laid, not when you are drinking sugar juice from heaven.

Harley,

Id love to get a latte with you and Craig some day.
X

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #692 on: September 03, 2015, 07:50:30 PM »
Why not just come train with us one day and then we can go out to eat and talk bodybuilding.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: September 03, 2015, 07:51:35 PM »
We've taken quite the fagtacular turn here.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #694 on: September 03, 2015, 07:52:22 PM »
Craig and I today discussed the Over/Under of the number of GetBiggers who will come up and introduce themselves as such during the Olympia weekend.
He said "1".  
I have more faith in GetBig than that.
I said "2".

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #695 on: September 03, 2015, 07:54:10 PM »
We've taken quite the fagtacular turn here.

"Training" does not equal "Sex".
Trust me, I once trained Davana Medina (at her request) and NO, we did NOT have sex.  Just friends.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #696 on: September 03, 2015, 07:55:41 PM »
Dear Vince,
  Your status here on GetBig is legendary and your cutting edge news reporting is far superior than mine.
  It is odd though, that Kai would take a flight to Florida so close to competing in the Olympia after he left MHP (where he made several hundred thousand per year)
and just "consulted" with them.  He also hasn't signed his Olympia contract which also creates speculation and perhaps in Kai's mind gives him so leverage although
no rational "Advisor" would permit him to pass on the Olympia.  Nor do I think Kai wants to pass on the contest as contest dieting is not for fun.
  Kai need only to read the walls of history to see where "High In Demand" athletes end up once their performance days are over.
  In my opinion, IF Kai ends up having a "fall", it will be much more devastating and farther than the fall just waiting to catch Victor Martinez.
  These are only my opinions.
Harley

Kai will complete in the Olympia as he's already prepping for the show.  I would doubt if the promoters would keep him out of it...contract or not as it would be devastating to revenue and piss off a lot of people.  

I think Kai is looking to make 7 figures now instead of just 6 figures which is why he's consulting with Aaron who has done just that.  Just speculation on what I know and what I've been told.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: September 03, 2015, 07:57:15 PM »
Ah, perfect timing.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #698 on: September 03, 2015, 07:57:57 PM »
Dear Vince G,
   I don't believe Kai will receive any salaried contract for 7 figures for a number of reasons which are not very
flattering to Kai.
Harley

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #699 on: September 03, 2015, 07:59:23 PM »
Why not just come train with us one day and then we can go out to eat and talk bodybuilding.

Ill come and train with you guys, but I dont want to train under a seminar or anything like that. I can just come and train.
X