Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596163 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1075 on: September 11, 2015, 05:13:47 PM »
The pictures are the iffy part, because you want them to be as high quality as possible in the new book.  So scanning them from an existing book wouldn't be the greatest, compared to scanning them directly,

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1076 on: September 11, 2015, 07:29:18 PM »
Sorry, but I must have purchased the last copy as Amazon says it is no longer available.

Please note that it is sole by Yankee Clipper Books through Amazon.

Arriving Thu, Sep 17 - Fri, Oct 2 by 8pm
Shipped
Track package

Through Hell to Life
Breitowicz, Jakob
Sold by: Yankee Clipper Books
$13.20

Harley, If I receive it after you depart LV, I''ll send it East for you autograph.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1077 on: September 11, 2015, 09:00:51 PM »
Dear Stunt Movie,
  If you send me the book, I will send it back inscribed any way you like free of shipping.
  If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1078 on: September 11, 2015, 09:12:37 PM »
Dear Harley,
This might sound a bit wussy for GetBig but I've now read just about everything you've posted and I've decided I have to say it.  My job is protecting vulnerable adults & children from harm (I have to keep it vague), so over the years I've built up quite a thick skin (to survive and not bring it home every night).  Even so, I have to tell you your recent posts have really moved me and reminded me of the shared humanity that we all have and why I do what I do (even though it means I'll never drive a Ferrari LOL!)  Please accept my sincere thanks for your brave honesty

Taf  :)

Dear Taffin,
  Your response means a great deal to me and I am most appreciative.  GetBiggers are far more intelligent, open-minded and sensitive than some of the threads would have you believe.
  I would love to have 3 guesses as to your profession but I respect your privacy and will use it only in my mind as an intellectual challenge.
  Believe it or not, I too, like to believe that I am "protecting vulnerable adults and children from harm."  That may sound ridiculous coming from a criminal defense lawyer but I do protect people,
especially minority and socio-economically deprived people from governmental and law enforcement abuse.  Assuming you work for the State, you and I can still do the same but from different
perspectives and for different "victims."  I too, have a thick skin and am impervious to the disgusting and heinous things I read when going through the Discovery (the evidence).  I think I previously
mentioned that there are a few cases still burned in my memory and photos I've seen which are truly unspeakable. 
 "Shared Humanity" crosses all borders; religious, sexual orientation, nationality, color, etc.  To see others risk their lives to save someone from a different religion speaks volumes as to what
we can do for one another when we aren't blinded by extremism and a parochial perspective. 
  I am thankful that somehow this thread has reminded you of just why you chose to help so many people despite the hardships you must encounter.  And yes, while it is nice to own a Ferrari, it
doesn't define who you are unless you are a narcissistic, shallow person whose accomplishments are measured only by what you can monetarily afford.  Clearly, you have defined yourself in a class
well above what any car could ever do for you.
  Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Harley

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1079 on: September 11, 2015, 10:41:25 PM »
Harley, was 9/11 an inside job?

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #1080 on: September 11, 2015, 11:50:44 PM »
Dear Harley,

Im not sure if you answered this in other posts, but what is your general opinion of prosecutors and judges you have dealt with over the years?

Are prosecutors really seeking justice?  Are they just looking to further their career with no care given to the accused?  What about judges?

I know not all are the same, but is there a general personality type that seeks to be a prosecutor or seeks to be a judge?

On the flip side, what are most private defense attorneys like?  Money grubbers?  Seekers of justice?  Combination of both?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1081 on: September 12, 2015, 03:47:24 AM »
Harley, was 9/11 an inside job?

Dear Saint Anger,
  While I am very much anti-government, I am sorry to perhaps disappoint you by saying that I don't believe
any of the conspiracies regarding 9/11.  Over 2,000 lives were lost at the hands of radical extremists.  The economy
suffered immensely.  No one, world wide, benefits, in my opinion, from such an American tragedy.
  But again, my political views are not important and carry the same exact weight as do yours when we each enter the
voting booth.  That is one of the beautiful things about America.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1082 on: September 12, 2015, 03:51:32 AM »
Dear Harley,

Im not sure if you answered this in other posts, but what is your general opinion of prosecutors and judges you have dealt with over the years?

Are prosecutors really seeking justice?  Are they just looking to further their career with no care given to the accused?  What about judges?

I know not all are the same, but is there a general personality type that seeks to be a prosecutor or seeks to be a judge?

On the flip side, what are most private defense attorneys like?  Money grubbers?  Seekers of justice?  Combination of both?

Dear Oliolioli,
  That is a big question to which I have referenced before on the "NJ Man Pleads Guilty To Killing Friend With 25 Pound Dumbbell" and on this thread
BUT, it is a very important question to me and I feel it should be answered here on this thread which you guys were kind enough to create.
  I promise to answer that question but first, I must fulfill my promise of answering the question as to how much gear the pros use IN MY OPINION.
  I will answer your question too, I promise.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1083 on: September 12, 2015, 06:57:57 AM »
        You have asked me just how much gear a professional bodybuilder might take on a particular cycle.  I will answer that but I must provide the following caveat first.  All top-level bodybuilders share 3 characteristics which separate them from everyone else on the planet.  Without these 3 characteristics, it doesn't matter how much gear you take, you will not achieve that type of physique:
   1)  You must be able to consume and process massive amounts of food while avoiding any gastro-intestinal issues.  This may sound ridiculous but normal people can not eat and process, let alone prevent themselves from vomiting, the massive amount of food professional bodybuilders eat and just how often they eat.
   2)  You must respond to gear as if you had the Midas Touch.  Gear, even real gear, works better on some than it does on others.  Trust me, almost nobody can do what we've seen Kevin Levrone do in terms of leaving behind a less than average small physique and turning back into a perennial Mr. Olympia contender.  You need receptors and synapses made of gold that work incredibly well together.
   3)  You need a discipline for diet which is simply rare and incredible to watch.  Diet is so important to a bodybuilder yet people often ask why diet gurus get paid so much.  My B.S. in Bio-Chemistry does not make me a diet guru.  My friendship with Craig does not make me a diet guru.  I am not a diet guru and neither is almost everyone else  who is even interested in bodybuilding.  And no, being a former competitor does not necessarily make you a diet guru.  The pain and sacrifice professional bodybuilders demonstrate in their diets are beyond imagination and beyond what most of us can endure.  It is awe inspiring and yet also, frustrating to witness.

The answer to your question is soon to follow later today.  I wanted these points to sink in a bit before all the chaos and criticism rush in.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: September 12, 2015, 10:05:48 AM »
Dear Harley,
This might sound a bit wussy for GetBig but I've now read just about everything you've posted and I've decided I have to say it.  My job is protecting vulnerable adults & children from harm (I have to keep it vague), so over the years I've built up quite a thick skin (to survive and not bring it home every night).  Even so, I have to tell you your recent posts have really moved me and reminded me of the shared humanity that we all have and why I do what I do (even though it means I'll never drive a Ferrari LOL!)  Please accept my sincere thanks for your brave honesty

Taf  :)

Care to share?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1085 on: September 12, 2015, 11:25:38 AM »
interesting stuff, harley... sounds reasonable so far... looking forward to more!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1086 on: September 12, 2015, 11:29:45 AM »
plus, they have a super-balanced response to the drugs in their physical forms that 99% of others couldn't begin to hope for.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1087 on: September 12, 2015, 04:49:06 PM »
Hey Guys,
  Despite being sick as a dog all week, I woke up today and decided to compete in the New Breed East Coast Grappling Championships.
  I took the 2 hour ride to Long Island by myself only to arrive, register, weigh in and find that they could not find another opponent in my
Division, weight class or age group.
  That happens sometimes.  Sorry, I tried.
Harley

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #1088 on: September 12, 2015, 06:56:33 PM »
When is the training seminar with the afro-American pro bodybuilder?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1089 on: September 12, 2015, 07:05:27 PM »
Hey Guys,
  As promised, but let's start with the stuff that is NOT killing bodybuilders.
  A typical professional bodybuilder DOES take more than the average person!!! THEY are NOT average.  Their bodies, through the
good grace of whatever higher being you wish to choose and superior genetics, absorb and process anabolic steroids infinitely better than
any of us could.  Most guys will look at cycles consisting of 12 week blocks.
  So here goes:
  1)  Testosterone- 1,500 mg per week
  2)  Equipoise- 1,000 mg per week
  3)  Tren- 800- 1,000 mg per week (remember- Tren is 100 mg/cc)
  4)  Masterone- 800-1,000 mg per week
  5) HGH- There are pros who can afford to do 9IU per day and will do it forever.
  That is a typical cycle but when the contest comes, things change:
  1)  Add Winstrol Depot- 800-1,000 mg per week (Remember- many guys simply take it in a sublingual manner so no shots)
  2)  Winstrol- In pill form they will do 200-400 mg per day
  3)  Anavar-  200 to 400 mg per day
  4)  Arimedex- 1 pill per day
  5)  Primobolan- 6 to 10 ccs per week.

Now, that is the stuff that is NOT killing them.  Here lies the problem:
  1)  Clenbuterol- 40 mcg pills - Up to 5 pills a day is not uncommon
  2)  DNP- 3-5 pills per day but sustained use
  3)  Insulin- There are guys who actually take 15 IU per day
  4)  Diuretics- Dyazide or Lasix - Guys usually just use this a week out before a show but some rely too heavily upon it and think it will
replace strict dieting and hard cardio

I don't think you guys will be shocked by any of this. BUT, remember, these pros NEVER come off so these dosages accumulate to astonishing sums very
quickly and when you think about today's pros who have been winning National level shows since they were literally teenagers, think about how much gear
they have taken.  The pros who have died have almost always died at contest time.  There are reasons for that.
  I hope this answers your questions and provokes many more which I would be happy to try and answer if in fact, I know the answer.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1090 on: September 12, 2015, 07:06:39 PM »
When is the training seminar with the afro-American pro bodybuilder?

Unfortunately, with the question framed that way, I must retract your invitation.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1091 on: September 12, 2015, 07:46:38 PM »
Harley,
    I love sodomizing my girlfriend.  Heck, it's always been my preference for every chick I've been with.  What's wrong with me?
Sincerely,
- SA

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1092 on: September 12, 2015, 08:03:27 PM »
Harley,
    I love sodomizing my girlfriend.  Heck, it's always been my preference for every chick I've been with.  What's wrong with me?
Sincerely,
- SA

Dear SA,
  Without knowing whether or not, during the act, you force them to cry and say, "I'm Sorry" I can not comment on the proficiency
in which you practice the act. 
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1093 on: September 12, 2015, 08:10:31 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I strongly recommend this for your office and homes. 
  In fact, I personally endorse this, if you know what I mean.
Harley

http://www.covertcabinets.com/

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: September 12, 2015, 08:34:20 PM »
Dear SA,
  Without knowing whether or not, during the act, you force them to cry and say, "I'm Sorry" I can not comment on the proficiency
in which you practice the act.  
Harley

Dumb question, I'm sure, but following up: How does the law even define sodomy?

I don't think it means what we think it means, right?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1095 on: September 12, 2015, 08:50:46 PM »
Dear Harley,

How do you feel about taking Goodrums place on getbig?

Sf1900
X

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1096 on: September 12, 2015, 10:52:19 PM »
Dear Harley,

How do you feel about taking Goodrums place on getbig?

Sf1900

Dear SF1900.
  I am sorry but I don't know who Goodrum is.
Harley

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1097 on: September 13, 2015, 12:49:23 AM »
Dear SF1900.
  I am sorry but I don't know who Goodrum is.
Harley

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1098 on: September 13, 2015, 01:31:08 AM »
Care to share?

It reminds me of those precious few that are True Believers.

Most are motivated by money, fame, revenge, status... but some
are simply motivated by ideology. They believe in what they are doing.  It's what motivates and gives meaning to their lives.

Why else would a Patrick Tillman give up a lucrative pro football contract to fight for his country? Or, on the flip side, drive a plane into a building.

It's like answering a higher calling. They do what they do because they believe in it. They are the True Believers.

When I think of all those unsung heroes that we will never know or hear about sacrificing so much -- even giving up their identities -- to help make the world a better place it gives me pause and humbles me and hopefully inspires me to be a better person.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1099 on: September 13, 2015, 01:37:39 AM »
       You have asked me just how much gear a professional bodybuilder might take on a particular cycle.  I will answer that but I must provide the following caveat first.  All top-level bodybuilders share 3 characteristics which separate them from everyone else on the planet.  Without these 3 characteristics, it doesn't matter how much gear you take, you will not achieve that type of physique:
   1)  You must be able to consume and process massive amounts of food while avoiding any gastro-intestinal issues.  This may sound ridiculous but normal people can not eat and process, let alone prevent themselves from vomiting, the massive amount of food professional bodybuilders eat and just how often they eat.
   2)  You must respond to gear as if you had the Midas Touch.  Gear, even real gear, works better on some than it does on others.  Trust me, almost nobody can do what we've seen Kevin Levrone do in terms of leaving behind a less than average small physique and turning back into a perennial Mr. Olympia contender.  You need receptors and synapses made of gold that work incredibly well together.
   3)  You need a discipline for diet which is simply rare and incredible to watch.  Diet is so important to a bodybuilder yet people often ask why diet gurus get paid so much.  My B.S. in Bio-Chemistry does not make me a diet guru.  My friendship with Craig does not make me a diet guru.  I am not a diet guru and neither is almost everyone else  who is even interested in bodybuilding.  And no, being a former competitor does not necessarily make you a diet guru.  The pain and sacrifice professional bodybuilders demonstrate in their diets are beyond imagination and beyond what most of us can endure.  It is awe inspiring and yet also, frustrating to witness.

The answer to your question is soon to follow later today.  I wanted these points to sink in a bit before all the chaos and criticism rush in.

The first point was something I never considered until I had to force feed myself to put on weight quickly. It was far more difficult, eating when you don't want to, than dieting and not eating when you want to. I know both ends because I once had to drop 30 pounds in two months.

I first heard this from the late Trevor Smith when he mentioned this trait. He was using Jay Cutler as an example as they would spend a lot of time together. He said he marveled at Jay's ability to eat. He would get up several times at night just to get his ten meals in.

I was reminded of this when Jay mentioned in one of his videos how he gets no pleasure in eating. Like it's just part of the job and something he has to do and just goes through the motions.