Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596664 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1700 on: October 09, 2015, 05:42:51 PM »
Hey Guys,
  Wait a second.  I can't make my point.
  I don't disapprove of the word "black."
  I keep writing a different word that start with "N" but it doesn't come out.
  Am I going crazy?
Harley

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #1701 on: October 09, 2015, 05:44:44 PM »
   Well then let's see if you can type the word "kike"
   Hey, you can. 
   "Selective racist restrictions" raise many issues but I'm not here for that argument.
   Just making a note.
Just call us Hebrews cause that's who we are.

Yes, the term Hebrews has become synonymous with the word you were referring to.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1702 on: October 09, 2015, 07:06:57 PM »
September 7, 1995

LA Times - A somber, stony-faced Detective Mark Fuhrman asserted his 5th Amendment rights against self-incrimination three times Wednesday, refusing to answer questions posed by defense lawyers who charge that he framed O.J. Simpson.

"Was the testimony that you gave at the preliminary hearing in this case completely truthful?" defense attorney Gerald F. Uelmen asked in a quick, pointed confrontation with Fuhrman, who has told jurors he found a bloody glove at Simpson's estate. "Have you ever falsified a police report?"

And most strikingly, "Did you plant or manufacture any evidence in this case?"

After each question, Fuhrman leaned over, whispered to his attorney and then sat stiffly straight to answer: "I wish to assert my 5th Amendment privilege."

As Fuhrman's testimony ended, Simpson hunched over the defense table, buried his face in his hands and appeared to cry.

Jurors, who waited in an upstairs lounge during Fuhrman's brief but electrifying appearance, did not get to hear the exchange. But Uelmen said he would ask Superior Court Judge Lance A. Ito to instruct the panel today that Fuhrman had taken the 5th Amendment

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1703 on: October 09, 2015, 07:12:14 PM »
September 7, 1995

LA Times - A somber, stony-faced Detective Mark Fuhrman asserted his 5th Amendment rights against self-incrimination three times Wednesday, refusing to answer questions posed by defense lawyers who charge that he framed O.J. Simpson.

"Was the testimony that you gave at the preliminary hearing in this case completely truthful?" defense attorney Gerald F. Uelmen asked in a quick, pointed confrontation with Fuhrman, who has told jurors he found a bloody glove at Simpson's estate. "Have you ever falsified a police report?"

And most strikingly, "Did you plant or manufacture any evidence in this case?"

After each question, Fuhrman leaned over, whispered to his attorney and then sat stiffly straight to answer: "I wish to assert my 5th Amendment privilege."

As Fuhrman's testimony ended, Simpson hunched over the defense table, buried his face in his hands and appeared to cry.

Jurors, who waited in an upstairs lounge during Fuhrman's brief but electrifying appearance, did not get to hear the exchange. But Uelmen said he would ask Superior Court Judge Lance A. Ito to instruct the panel today that Fuhrman had taken the 5th Amendment

Biggest travesty in the history of American jurisprudence.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1704 on: October 09, 2015, 07:29:02 PM »
Dear Harley,

As well, as seeing Mark almost daily in the gym we also ran around in the same social circle. We went to the same parties, had the same mutual friends and we would all drive down from the South Bay (Torrance, Redondo Beach) to Barstow where they had the Police Olympics and cheer on his training partner, Chuck. who competed in the bodybuilding event.

Mark definitely had strong and negative feelings toward the Black culture. In one of our discussions he asked me to name one Black culture that on it's own amounted to anything. He said if it wasn't for Whites they still be living in mud huts and hunting with spears. But he did have friends that were Black and also were part of the gang. He made a sharp distinction between the inner city Blacks and the "civilized" ones. He felt that the government had a lot to do the break up of the Black family by the creation of the welfare State. The government, by assuming the role as the provider, gave an incentive for a father to have kids and not worry about supporting them. Same with women. Before this "safety net" a couple thought long and hard about having children and how they are going to support them. It is crucial that a boy has a father or a father figure in their lives. When a girl goes bad she's usually a profound heart ache to their family, e.g., hooks up with a loser, becomes a prostitute, gets involved with drugs.... When boys go bad they become a menace to society.

Although Mark and I would discuss and debate constantly, I was actually much more comfortable with his best friend at the time, Chuck (the competitive bodybuilder). Chuck was much more easy going and light hearted. Whereas Mark was more serious and often grim and brooding, Chuck was always laughing and joking around. With that in mind, I once asked Chuck what would he do to help reduced crime. He just smiled and said, "Well, first you have to get rid of all the kneegahs (btw that's how we get around the censorship)." In a way, that kind of surprise me coming from Chuck but in a way it didn't. The gym I trained at was an old school all male gym (though we did have some brave females, about 3, that trained there) and it also was a gym that the cops in the area trained at. This seemed to be the general attitude with the cops. They considered the inner city Blacks to be the main cause of violent crime and had first had experience with it.

i was always a bit wary of Mark as he seemed to have a temper though I never personally saw it. He just seemed like a guy you wouldn't want to mess with. But he was an extremely loyal friend and though I never considered ourselves "close" he did always give me the impression that he had my back and would be there when the chips were down. Loyalty was a very strong trait in him. Also, he was a totally by the book type and had a strong sense of honor. His word was gold with me. I don't think he would do anything unlawful to get a conviction in the O.J. Simpson case. He didn't plant any glove.

In all the years that I had known and socialized with Mark I had never, ever, heard him use the word "niggaah" though it was widely use within our social circle. Even with the other cops (the always affable Chuck being an example).I believe in the tape interview with that writer working on a movie he was being kind of cocky and putting on a street type persona. A friend that I went to high school with and became a homicide Detective also talk this way to me one on one which was totally out of character. He would say almost exactly what Mark said about breaking down these gangsters by intimidation and roughing them up. It's like they would consider these gang members a totally different class of criminals. Utterly ruthless with no conscience. They were just animals. When you pull a 13 year old girl into an abandon house and gang rape her and then douse her with lighter fluid and burn her to death like a worthless piece of meat you are literally a monster masquerading as a human being.

Despite my opinion of him being honorable and by the book, I believe he did lie under oath. If he had brought up the interview, which I'm not completely sure if he even considered that a valid example, he would have to do a lot of hand waving and trying to explain the context. Personally, I don't consider whether or not he use the "n-word", which at the type did not have as strong of a negative context as it has now, though it has always been a pejorative, as all that relevant. Even if he was a proven racist the evidence on hand should have been taken on face value.

O.J. got away with murder though karma eventually caught up with him and Mark got a raw deal and karma caught up with him as he is doing far, far better now than if he had stuck with the LAPD until retirement -- which would be about now as I believe he must be in his early sixties by now.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1705 on: October 09, 2015, 07:54:54 PM »
Dear Pellius,
  As always, I enjoy and appreciate your long, thought out responses.
  This one appears to corroborate the public's perception that Mark is a racist.  The idea that cops can treat "animals" differently is contrary to the laws
of this country.  It violates the constitution to violate the rights of "an animal masquerading as a human being."  The reason we hold cops to a higher level
is because they are supposed to act on a higher level, that very level that the constitution demands from them in order to ensure that EVERYONE'S rights
are protected equally.
  If the cops didn't rely on snitches to do all their own work, they wouldn't have to violate the rights of others as much as they do now.  The guys who gang rape
and burn a 13 year old girl will all eventually end up in prison but they should arrive there correctly and without the government cutting corners.  It is possible, after all,
that a good guy could just be standing there or even walking by an "animal" when the cops drop down their net and make their multiple arrest.
  The idea that some blacks are neehgars and others are not, is a fallacy.  The word itself is just wrong.  Those who are morally afoul are jus that, regardless of their color.
We can call them what they are, evil, morally bankrupt, criminal, etc. but we don't ever need to conjure up such a deplorable and heinous term which does nothing more
than create a racist divide that should've ended hundreds of years ago in this country.  That same evil Mark saw in the inner city exists in white people, Mexicans, Dominicans
and EVERY OTHER minority group, color, ethnicity and religion.  We can argue about how prevalent it may be in each but the fact is that evil and racism spare no skin color,
nationality or religion.
  I just wouldn't want to be around Mark Fuhrman and I disagree that karma was good to him.  Perhaps he got more than he deserved.
Harley

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1706 on: October 09, 2015, 11:22:37 PM »
Dear Pellius,
  This one appears to corroborate the public's perception that Mark is a racist.  The idea that cops can treat "animals" differently is contrary to the laws
of this country.  It violates the constitution to violate the rights of "an animal masquerading as a human being."  The reason we hold cops to a higher level
is because they are supposed to act on a higher level, that very level that the constitution demands from them in order to ensure that EVERYONE'S rights
are protected equally.
  If the cops didn't rely on snitches to do all their own work, they wouldn't have to violate the rights of others as much as they do now.  The guys who gang rape
and burn a 13 year old girl will all eventually end up in prison but they should arrive there correctly and without the government cutting corners.  It is possible, after all,
that a good guy could just be standing there or even walking by an "animal" when the cops drop down their net and make their multiple arrest.
  The idea that some blacks are neehgars and others are not, is a fallacy.  The word itself is just wrong.  Those who are morally afoul are jus that, regardless of their color.
We can call them what they are, evil, morally bankrupt, criminal, etc. but we don't ever need to conjure up such a deplorable and heinous term which does nothing more
than create a racist divide that should've ended hundreds of years ago in this country.  That same evil Mark saw in the inner city exists in white people, Mexicans, Dominicans
and EVERY OTHER minority group, color, ethnicity and religion.  We can argue about how prevalent it may be in each but the fact is that evil and racism spare no skin color,
nationality or religion.
  I just wouldn't want to be around Mark Fuhrman and I disagree that karma was good to him.  Perhaps he got more than he deserved.
Harley

All due respect, Harley: Are you suggesting Fuhrman was the real bad guy in that circus?

I know you were impressed with Cochran and Bailey, understandable, but how about a little perspective here? The racist cop didn't murder anyone, and the two you hold in such high esteem helped get that fucker off.

This is insane, my friend.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1707 on: October 09, 2015, 11:35:29 PM »
Dear Pellius,
  This one appears to corroborate the public's perception that Mark is a racist.  The idea that cops can treat "animals" differently is contrary to the laws
of this country.  It violates the constitution to violate the rights of "an animal masquerading as a human being."  The reason we hold cops to a higher level
are protected equally.
  If the cops didn't rely on snitches to do all their own work, they wouldn't have to violate the rights of others as much as they do now.  The guys who gang rape
and burn a 13 year old girl will all eventually end up in prison but they should arrive there correctly and without the government cutting corners.  It is possible, after all,
  The idea that some blacks are neehgars and others are not, is a fallacy.  The word itself is just wrong.  Those who are morally afoul are jus that, regardless of their color.
than create a racist divide that should've ended hundreds of years ago in this country.  That same evil Mark saw in the inner city exists in white people, Mexicans, Dominicans
and EVERY OTHER minority group, color, ethnicity and religion.  We can argue about how prevalent it may be in each but the fact is that evil and racism spare no skin color,
nationality or religion.
  I just wouldn't want to be around Mark Fuhrman and I disagree that karma was good to him.  Perhaps he got more than he deserved.
Harley

The idea of race and culture is one the subjects Mark and I would debate. I like the idea of just differentiating people just by their behavior. If you're a good guy, you're a good guy; and if you're a bad guy, you're a bad guy. It doesn't matter what the race. But often, given the circumstance you don't have that luxury. I do believe there are behaviors that are unique to certain races and cultures. Rap music and blasting it in your in car with your windows rolled down didn't start with Whites or Asians or Mexicans. Sure they do it now but gangsta culture has become more mainstream. But it started with Blacks. There is a reason that young adult males commit disproportionately commit the amount of violent crime in our society. It endemic in their culture. A culture that just happens to be Black. A culture that has arose because of their unique circumstances. It's not their skin color per se that causes their behavior anymore than being Asian makes you eat with chop sticks. But it is something that is encourage in the culture. Doing bad in school is not treated the same in a Japanese family then it is in a Black family. But it is their race that allows us to make this value judgement as it is associated with their culture. You can just look at a Black by the way they dress and the way they speak to determine what part of the Black culture they are from. Just like you can look at a White, Asian, Mexican... whatever and also make some very accurate value judgements.

When I was working with at risk kids I noticed that first and second generation Mexicans were great. Hard workers, very humble and polite. Always stays out of trouble. By the third generation they start to go bad. You can tell by the way they dress, talk and carry themselves.

When I moved from Hawaii to Cali I had no preconceived notions whatsoever of Blacks. I lived on the part of the island where there were no military bases so I had zero experience with Blacks. When I saw them in Cali I just associated them with Hawaiians, Tongans, Samoans. Just dark skinned people with kinky hair.

Being 18 and on my own I looked for the cheapest place I could find. I was told later that I was in a Black neighborhood. It was in Inglewood about 3 miles east of Crenshaw Bl. I was unaware how on the mainland people naturally segregated themselves by race. In Hawaii everyone is mixed so there was no Hawaiian, Oriental (as we called it), Filipino..., areas. The only real segregation (and racism) was with Whites (Haoles). They tended to live in the rich areas and are the ones that get beat up in school. There's actually a "Kill Haole" day just before Christmas vacation where Haoles are targeted.

So I had no preconceived notions of Blacks when I moved to Inglewood. I do now. With inner city Blacks all of life is seen through the prism of skin color and racism. Much like the Palestinians, they are taught from birth this idea of Victimology and entitlement. How society is against them and how White people are always keeping them down and the White man owes them for past transgressions. I was especially taken at the keep seated hostility and anger towards Whites in general. It's always about how they will one rise and destroy the White authoritarianism. It's how they justify a lot of their crime. Taking back what was taken from them.

Sometimes one does not have the luxury to make a detailed assessment of the situation at hand and only has to go by previous knowledge and personal experience as well as the experience of others. If having a choice between petting an Alaskan Malamute or a Timber Wolf the choice would be obvious. And I've never yet met a Timber Wolf.

We can't give special attention to everyone going through an airport check out so we have to, or should, discriminate. A six year old child or a Swedish grandmother should garner less suspicion than a young adult Muslim wh9o just bought his ticket an hour ago. During the Cold War we had an Iron curtain in which no one from the Soviet Union and other Communist countries were allowed free entry into the U.S. Maybe we should have an Iron Veil and a similar policy  against Muslim from the Middle East.

I don't think these police had a bias towards Blacks because they were Blacks per se. Just like I had no bias towards Blacks because they were Blacks per se. But it was through first hand experience and the experience of others that developed this bias in me and a lot of police and a lot of everybody who they are too afraid to admit it. That's why when living in Inglewood I wouldn't go into a fast food place, or any place, that were filled with Blacks. Even if there was no trouble they were always loud, boisterous, profane and utterly, just utterly, oblivious to the effect they were having on people around them. Not to mention I was afraid. I had to drive to Torrance (White/Asian) or Rancho Palos Verdes (White/Asian/Jews) to watch a movie in a theatre in peace.

Same reason why a Taxi Driver, White or Black, won't pick up a Black passenger late at night. It is the behavior of the group or culture that developed the bias.

Right now I'm sitting in a food court in Kahaluu on the North East side of Oahu. It's a mostly local area on the other side of the more touristy Waikiki area so everybody here is pretty much dark/Black skin with kinky hair. I really have no feelings one way or the other. This is normal. I figure some are good and some are bad but everyone just pretty much behaves themselves. I feel in my element here. Two people here stand out like a full moon on a cloudless night. They are Mormons. Short cropped blonde hair and pale as a bleached white t-shirt. There they stand in line waiting for their order literally shinning in their white dress shirt, bow tie, and black dress pants. I know nothing about them but the economic cost of determining detailed information about them is not worth it. I just go by past experience and the preconceived notions and bias I have regarding Mormons. It is exceeding positive. They have just got their order and are heading my way. I will do what I always do when I cross paths with Mormons. I tip them a nod and greet them with a "How's it going Elders." Even though I think they're theology is a bit wacky seeing young Mormons on their mission always brings a smile to my face. Not many 18-19 years are willing to be sent all over the world to spread their faith. These are the lucky one. Drawing the Hawaii gig. Must suck seeing "Angola" on your plane ticket.  

Here they come...... "How's it going, Elders?"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1708 on: October 10, 2015, 12:40:16 AM »
The idea of race and culture is one the subjects Mark and I would debate. I like the idea of just differentiating people just by their behavior. If you're a good guy, you're a good guy; and if you're a bad guy, you're a bad guy. It doesn't matter what the race. But often, given the circumstance you don't have that luxury. I do believe there are behaviors that are unique to certain races and cultures. Rap music and blasting it in your in car with your windows rolled down didn't start with Whites or Asians or Mexicans. Sure they do it now but gangsta culture has become more mainstream. But it started with Blacks. There is a reason that young adult males commit disproportionately commit the amount of violent crime in our society. It endemic in their culture. A culture that just happens to be Black. A culture that has arose because of their unique circumstances. It's not their skin color per se that causes their behavior anymore than being Asian makes you eat with chop sticks. But it is something that is encourage in the culture. Doing bad in school is not treated the same in a Japanese family then it is in a Black family. But it is their race that allows us to make this value judgement as it is associated with their culture. You can just look at a Black by the way they dress and the way they speak to determine what part of the Black culture they are from. Just like you can look at a White, Asian, Mexican... whatever and also make some very accurate value judgements.

When I was working with at risk kids I noticed that first and second generation Mexicans were great. Hard workers, very humble and polite. Always stays out of trouble. By the third generation they start to go bad. You can tell by the way they dress, talk and carry themselves.

When I moved from Hawaii to Cali I had no preconceived notions whatsoever of Blacks. I lived on the part of the island where there were no military bases so I had zero experience with Blacks. When I saw them in Cali I just associated them with Hawaiians, Tongans, Samoans. Just dark skinned people with kinky hair.

Being 18 and on my own I looked for the cheapest place I could find. I was told later that I was in a Black neighborhood. It was in Inglewood about 3 miles east of Crenshaw Bl. I was unaware how on the mainland people naturally segregated themselves by race. In Hawaii everyone is mixed so there was no Hawaiian, Oriental (as we called it), Filipino..., areas. The only real segregation (and racism) was with Whites (Haoles). They tended to live in the rich areas and are the ones that get beat up in school. There's actually a "Kill Haole" day just before Christmas vacation where Haoles are targeted.

So I had no preconceived notions of Blacks when I moved to Inglewood. I do now. With inner city Blacks all of life is seen through the prism of skin color and racism. Much like the Palestinians, they are taught from birth this idea of Victimology and entitlement. How society is against them and how White people are always keeping them down and the White man owes them for past transgressions. I was especially taken at the keep seated hostility and anger towards Whites in general. It's always about how they will one rise and destroy the White authoritarianism. It's how they justify a lot of their crime. Taking back what was taken from them.

Sometimes one does not have the luxury to make a detailed assessment of the situation at hand and only has to go by previous knowledge and personal experience as well as the experience of others. If having a choice between petting an Alaskan Malamute or a Timber Wolf the choice would be obvious. And I've never yet met a Timber Wolf.

We can't give special attention to everyone going through an airport check out so we have to, or should, discriminate. A six year old child or a Swedish grandmother should garner less suspicion than a young adult Muslim wh9o just bought his ticket an hour ago. During the Cold War we had an Iron curtain in which no one from the Soviet Union and other Communist countries were allowed free entry into the U.S. Maybe we should have an Iron Veil and a similar policy  against Muslim from the Middle East.

I don't think these police had a bias towards Blacks because they were Blacks per se. Just like I had no bias towards Blacks because they were Blacks per se. But it was through first hand experience and the experience of others that developed this bias in me and a lot of police and a lot of everybody who they are too afraid to admit it. That's why when living in Inglewood I wouldn't go into a fast food place, or any place, that were filled with Blacks. Even if there was no trouble they were always loud, boisterous, profane and utterly, just utterly, oblivious to the effect they were having on people around them. Not to mention I was afraid. I had to drive to Torrance (White/Asian) or Rancho Palos Verdes (White/Asian/Jews) to watch a movie in a theatre in peace.

Same reason why a Taxi Driver, White or Black, won't pick up a Black passenger late at night. It is the behavior of the group or culture that developed the bias.

Right now I'm sitting in a food court in Kahaluu on the North East side of Oahu. It's a mostly local area on the other side of the more touristy Waikiki area so everybody here is pretty much dark/Black skin with kinky hair. I really have no feelings one way or the other. This is normal. I figure some are good and some are bad but everyone just pretty much behaves themselves. I feel in my element here. Two people here stand out like a full moon on a cloudless night. They are Mormons. Short cropped blonde hair and pale as a bleached white t-shirt. There they stand in line waiting for their order literally shinning in their white dress shirt, bow tie, and black dress pants. I know nothing about them but the economic cost of determining detailed information about them is not worth it. I just go by past experience and the preconceived notions and bias I have regarding Mormons. It is exceeding positive. They have just got their order and are heading my way. I will do what I always do when I cross paths with Mormons. I tip them a nod and greet them with a "How's it going Elders." Even though I think they're theology is a bit wacky seeing young Mormons on their mission always brings a smile to my face. Not many 18-19 years are willing to be sent all over the world to spread their faith. These are the lucky one. Drawing the Hawaii gig. Must suck seeing "Angola" on your plane ticket.  

Here they come...... "How's it going, Elders?"
I'm racist.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1709 on: October 10, 2015, 01:12:22 AM »

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1710 on: October 10, 2015, 04:59:40 AM »
All due respect, Harley: Are you suggesting Fuhrman was the real bad guy in that circus?

I know you were impressed with Cochran and Bailey, understandable, but how about a little perspective here? The racist cop didn't murder anyone, and the two you hold in such high esteem helped get that fucker off.

This is insane, my friend.

Dear The Ugly,
   When you ask about "the real bad guy" I think there is blame, on so many levels, to be prescribed to so many of the characters involved in the whole affair.
   I have already explained my position on the "Defense Attorney" and if the State, starting from Gil Garcetti, the DA, and his pathetic prosecutors had a single clue
as to how to try a case, no one would've "gotten off."
   Convict every murderer out there and I am fine, as long as it's done by the rules.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1711 on: October 10, 2015, 05:04:07 AM »
Dear Pellius,
  Your response is great!!!  I must however apologize that I have just awoken and am consuming my first cup of coffee before cardio and lack
the intellectual energy to properly ruminate about the many insightful points you have raised.  I wish to respond later today when I have a chance
to properly put my thoughts together.
  I thank you so much for innervating this intellectual debate on a sensitive topic while also keeping it honest and non-offensive.
  This GetBig place is really a nice vacation from the crap we are all dealing with in the "real world."
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1712 on: October 10, 2015, 10:53:04 AM »
I understand how easily someone could have these ideas about Blacks.  I do.  But when you know many Blacks, you'll find they're just like everyone else.  The whole range of personalities, just like with every other race on this planet.

But an officer like Fuhrman needs his clock punched.  If the OJ case doesn't tell you that, I don't know what could.

Only reason this whole circus keeps running as it does, is because most Blacks don't have the money O.J. had.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1713 on: October 10, 2015, 01:16:10 PM »
Dear The Ugly,
   When you ask about "the real bad guy" I think there is blame on so many levels,to be prescribed to so many of the characters involved in the whole affair.
   I have already explained my position on the "Defense Attorney" and if the State, starting from Gil Garcetti, the DA, and his pathetic prosecutors had a single clue
as to how to try a case, no one would've "gotten off."
   Convict every murderer out there and I am fine, as long as it's done by the rules.
Harley

Sorry about the crypticism, I meant the one with the bloody butcher knife. Seemed like a fairly significant "level," but I could be wrong.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1714 on: October 10, 2015, 03:19:37 PM »
Dear The Ugly,
  Whoever killed those 2 innocent people is certainly, in my opinion, the "real bad guy."
  The rest are all just products of a politically dictated broken machine running on the oil of mediocrity.
Harley

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1715 on: October 10, 2015, 03:49:16 PM »
Dear The Ugly,
  Whoever killed those 2 innocent people is certainly, in my opinion, the "real bad guy."
  The rest are all just products of a politically dictated broken machine running on the oil of mediocrity.
Harley

Agreed. Wonder how the search is progressing.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1716 on: October 10, 2015, 03:54:34 PM »
I heard the Ramsey parents are assisting in finding the real killer.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1717 on: October 10, 2015, 04:13:16 PM »
I think OJ snapped and did it.  He did it in a fit of anger, I believe.

On this topic...  Did anyone see the recently-released video of Simpson viewing his picture in the Bruno Magli shoes?  (the ones he'd claimed didn't exist)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1718 on: October 10, 2015, 04:15:58 PM »
I heard the Ramsey parents are assisting in finding the real killer.

What are your thoughts on this one, Harley?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: October 10, 2015, 04:35:55 PM »
I understand how easily someone could have these ideas about Blacks.  I do.  But when you know many Blacks, you'll find they're just like everyone else.  The whole range of personalities, just like with every other race on this planet.

But an officer like Fuhrman needs his clock punched.  If the OJ case doesn't tell you that, I don't know what could.

Only reason this whole circus keeps running as it does, is because most Blacks don't have the money O.J. had.

You don't think there's anything unique about different races and cultures. Blacks, Jews, Chinese, White.... All the same. If Michael Brown was White or Asian then Whites or Asian would have been
out their burning and looting?

Living in an inner city gang infested neighborhood in the 1980s during the peak of the crack epidemic where the sound of gun fire was a common occurrence or standing high atop the Rockwell International building's helicopter pad in El Segundo, CA watching South Central Los Angeles go up in flames. With my binoculars I could clearly see Blacks, Black families -- women, children as well as men, breaking into stores burning and looting.

It does give one pause and perspective.

Not everybody is just like everybody else. That's the mistake many make when dealing, or determining how to deal, with terrorist.

And why does Furhman need to have his "clock punched"? Because he said the word "neegah" in a private interview?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: October 10, 2015, 04:37:09 PM »

This, id like to hear also

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1721 on: October 10, 2015, 04:41:47 PM »
This, id like to hear also

What are your thoughts on it, AoO?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1722 on: October 10, 2015, 04:44:09 PM »
I don't know a lot about this one, but would like to know more.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1723 on: October 10, 2015, 04:50:47 PM »
You don't think there's anything unique about different races and cultures. Blacks, Jews, Chinese, White.... All the same. If Michael Brown was White or Asian then Whites or Asian would have been
out their burning and looting?

Living in an inner city gang infested neighborhood in the 1980s during the peak of the crack epidemic where the sound of gun fire was a common occurrence or standing high atop the Rockwell International building's helicopter pad in El Segundo, CA watching South Central Los Angeles go up in flames. With my binoculars I could clearly see Blacks, Black families -- women, children as well as men, breaking into stores burning and looting.

It does give one pause and perspective.

Not everybody is just like everybody else. That's the mistake many make when dealing, or determining how to deal, with terrorist.

yes, we are creatures of culture, but at the same time we are so much more than that.

And why does Furhman need to have his "clock punched"? Because he said the word "neegah" in a private interview?

because when someone acts as he does as an officer, it leaves too much room to fuck things up (exactly what happened, in other words)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1724 on: October 10, 2015, 04:59:04 PM »

Dear Las Vegas,
  The Ramsey case is one of the most interesting in terms of police investigation.  Do you know how many HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars and how many THOUSANDS of
man hours were spent on this investigation?  It is staggering.  
  Yet, there was not enough evidence to indict either parent.  Astonishing.
  It is difficult to believe that in this day and age with all of your technological advances that the parents could've killed that girl without both: 1)  Giving each other up during an
interrogation and 2) enough evidence being gathered to rise to the level of a mere Indictment.
  It strains credibility to believe that the father snapped and then took control of his wife so that she wouldn't crack to the police AND THEN not enough evidence is obtained to indict!!
  There is something wrong here unless the parents are truly innocent but that his not usually how these cases happen.
  I say the aforementioned statement ONLY because JonBenet suffered serious head trauma and was then strangled.  That is a duel type of manner of death and also very violent.
The reason that is important is that it seems to have gone on beyond the point of "losing control" or "heat of passion."  This manner of death took a bit of time and appears to have
more than just rage behind it; it appears to have "purpose."
  Odd that the parents report her missing but yet hours later, it is the POLICE who find the victim in the family basement.
  Also odd, a grand jury found probable cause to indict the parents but the DA himself disagreed and didn't move forward with the indictment.  That NEVER happens.  It demonstrates
to me that the case was presented for the purpose of having the Grand Jury "No Bill" it and put the case to its final rest.  But that backfired on the DA and he took a most rare
and unconventional tactic.
  Odd too, that the Dad would go so far as to prepare the requested ransom which was a specifically requested some related to some payout the Dad had or was going to receive.  This
is far from the kind of thing a guilty person does.  They just don't act that way.
  There was, if I remember correctly, a stranger's DNA on some article of the victim's clothing and a large number of burglaries in that area, although I believe it was a well to do
neighborhood.  
  In summary, I think someone came in to burglarize the home, came across the girl who probably screamed and the intruder panicked and killed her.
Harley