Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596857 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1725 on: October 10, 2015, 05:01:38 PM »
and there was more info to say he'd used the word "nigger" under other circumstances, as well...

i'm not trying to exactly say what that amounts to, but it is whatever you take it to be.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1726 on: October 10, 2015, 05:07:15 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  The Ramsey case is one of the most interesting in terms of police investigation.  Do you know how many HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars and how many THOUSANDS of
man hours were spent on this investigation?  It is staggering.  
  Yet, there was not enough evidence to indict either parent.  Astonishing.
  It is difficult to believe that in this day and age with all of your technological advances that the parents could've killed that girl without both: 1)  Giving each other up during an
interrogation and 2) enough evidence being gathered to rise to the level of a mere Indictment.
  It strains credibility to believe that the father snapped and then took control of his wife so that she wouldn't crack to the police AND THEN not enough evidence is obtained to indict!!
  There is something wrong here unless the parents are truly innocent but that his not usually how these cases happen.
  I say the aforementioned statement ONLY because JonBenet suffered serious head trauma and was then strangled.  That is a duel type of manner of death and also very violent.
The reason that is important is that it seems to have gone on beyond the point of "losing control" or "heat of passion."  This manner of death took a bit of time and appears to have
more than just rage behind it; it appears to have "purpose."
  Odd that the parents report her missing but yet hours later, it is the POLICE who find the victim in the family basement.
  Also odd, a grand jury found probable cause to indict the parents but the DA himself disagreed and didn't move forward with the indictment.  That NEVER happens.  It demonstrates
to me that the case was presented for the purpose of having the Grand Jury "No Bill" it and put the case to its final rest.  But that backfired on the DA and he took a most rare
and unconventional tactic.
  Odd too, that the Dad would go so far as to prepare the requested ransom which was a specifically requested some related to some payout the Dad had or was going to receive.  This
is far from the kind of thing a guilty person does.  They just don't act that way.
  There was, if I remember correctly, a stranger's DNA on some article of the victim's clothing and a large number of burglaries in that area, although I believe it was a well to do
neighborhood.  
  In summary, I think someone came in to burglarize the home, came across the girl who probably screamed and the intruder panicked and killed her.
Harley

harley, would it make sense if they were trying to protect the son?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1727 on: October 10, 2015, 05:09:03 PM »
What are your thoughts on it, AoO?

Read about it for years.After the book 'foreign faction', most people now think the son did it, then the parents covered it up, as the author also alludes in the book.I agree with that and its where most of the evidence, parents actions after etc leads.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1728 on: October 10, 2015, 05:15:11 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  The Ramsey case is one of the most interesting in terms of police investigation.  Do you know how many HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars and how many THOUSANDS of
man hours were spent on this investigation?  It is staggering.  
  Yet, there was not enough evidence to indict either parent.  Astonishing.
  It is difficult to believe that in this day and age with all of your technological advances that the parents could've killed that girl without both: 1)  Giving each other up during an
interrogation and 2) enough evidence being gathered to rise to the level of a mere Indictment.
  It strains credibility to believe that the father snapped and then took control of his wife so that she wouldn't crack to the police AND THEN not enough evidence is obtained to indict!!
  There is something wrong here unless the parents are truly innocent but that his not usually how these cases happen.
  I say the aforementioned statement ONLY because JonBenet suffered serious head trauma and was then strangled.  That is a duel type of manner of death and also very violent.
The reason that is important is that it seems to have gone on beyond the point of "losing control" or "heat of passion."  This manner of death took a bit of time and appears to have
more than just rage behind it; it appears to have "purpose."
  Odd that the parents report her missing but yet hours later, it is the POLICE who find the victim in the family basement.
  Also odd, a grand jury found probable cause to indict the parents but the DA himself disagreed and didn't move forward with the indictment.  That NEVER happens.  It demonstrates
to me that the case was presented for the purpose of having the Grand Jury "No Bill" it and put the case to its final rest.  But that backfired on the DA and he took a most rare
and unconventional tactic.
  Odd too, that the Dad would go so far as to prepare the requested ransom which was a specifically requested some related to some payout the Dad had or was going to receive.  This
is far from the kind of thing a guilty person does.  They just don't act that way.
  There was, if I remember correctly, a stranger's DNA on some article of the victim's clothing and a large number of burglaries in that area, although I believe it was a well to do
neighborhood.  
  In summary, I think someone came in to burglarize the home, came across the girl who probably screamed and the intruder panicked and killed her.
Harley

The father found the girl, not the police, and he went practically straight to her.Ransom wasn't prepared, family were told to stay off the phone in the ransom note, and ignored the 'kidnappers' request, inviting the world and his wife in to their home.The stranger DNA profile is so weak it could have come from the factory of her clothing by a worker.The head bash came first, and its theorised whoever garrotted her, likely did it for staging, not realising jonbenet actually wasn't dead.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1729 on: October 10, 2015, 05:15:56 PM »
and there was more info to say he'd used the word "nigger" under other circumstances, as well...

i'm not trying to exactly say what that amounts to, but it is whatever you take it to be.

How come that bad word typed up for you?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1730 on: October 10, 2015, 05:16:57 PM »
harley, would it make sense if they were trying to protect the son?

Dear Las Vegas,
  Their behavior would make sense if the kid did it but there was a ransom note, the kid was a very young kid at the time if I remember well
and there was DNA that wasn't his on the victim.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1731 on: October 10, 2015, 05:18:10 PM »
The father found the girl, not the police, and he went practically straight to her.Ransom wasn't prepared, family were told to stay off the phone in the ransom note, and ignored the 'kidnappers' request, inviting the world and his wife in to their home.The stranger DNA profile is so weak it could have come from the factory of her clothing by a worker.The head bash came first, and its theorised whoever garrotted her, likely did it for staging, not realising jonbenet actually wasn't dead.

Didn't the police tell him to go look in the basement?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1732 on: October 10, 2015, 05:22:12 PM »
How come that bad word typed up for you?

i know you understand that it wasn't used in any way but exactly as it appears, so i am counting on you to defend me if the mods come after it.

next time you need to use a word like that to make your point (because i know that's why you'd use it), pm me and i'll show you

or someone will mention it on here

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1733 on: October 10, 2015, 05:23:10 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  Their behavior would make sense if the kid did it but there was a ransom note, the kid was a very young kid at the time if I remember well
and there was DNA that wasn't his on the victim.
Harley

what was chance mom wrote note

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1734 on: October 10, 2015, 05:24:38 PM »
Didn't the police tell him to go look in the basement?

A basement he'd already checked once before, as had neighbour fleet white.As soon as the police asked him to recheck he goes straight to the dark room of the multi room basement she is in, throws himself on her, carries her upstairs where his wife throws herself on her....

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1735 on: October 10, 2015, 05:25:35 PM »
what was chance mom wrote note

I would bet the house the State had a Forensic Handwriting Expert analyze the note.  Also, the Mom would've had to write it pretty fast
as the body couldn't have been dead so long and she would've had to destroy the pad, pen, etc.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1736 on: October 10, 2015, 05:26:57 PM »
I would bet the house the State had a Forensic Handwriting Expert analyze the note.  Also, the Mom would've had to write it pretty fast
as the body couldn't have been dead so long and she would've had to destroy the pad, pen, etc.

Mom had 5 hours to write the note after jonbenets death and calling the police.when the police arrived she was also wearing the same clothes she wore the evening before, as if she hadn't even been to bed.The pen and notepad were in the house, and they were Patsy's own.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1737 on: October 10, 2015, 05:30:51 PM »
Dear Army of One,
  You are clearly more learned on this case than am I as I am working off my poor memory.
  However, there is quite a bit of cleaning required I am sure and some quick hiding of objects and materials
used in the killing.
  Again, I don't know who did it, I wasn't there and neither was anyone else here on GetBig so that is what makes
it all so fascinating.  
  The fact that a father rushes and grabs his dead young daughter doesn't mean a thing to me as everyone grieves
differently.  
  I have lived with both my parents my whole life and when my Dad passed almost 2 years ago, people were wondering
how I would respond.  I never cried in public but found myself wailing away in a quiet, lonely room in the house when no one
was around.  Perhaps to the outside world, I didn't grieve "publicly" enough but no one knows what someone is truly feeling
in their heart.
  Now, my Mom is a different story as we are very very close (and NO INCEST).  I am sure I will be shattered and leave my entire
work for at least 6 months.  Probably finally follow my dream to fight bare-knuckle in Burma.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1738 on: October 10, 2015, 05:31:47 PM »
Mom had 5 hours to write the note after jonbenets death and calling the police.when the police arrived she was also wearing the same clothes she wore the evening before, as if she hadn't even been to bed.The pen and notepad were in the house, and they were Patsy's own.

So what did the State's hired gun have to say as to who wrote the note?  I bet not the wife.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1739 on: October 10, 2015, 05:38:13 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1740 on: October 10, 2015, 05:40:53 PM »

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1741 on: October 10, 2015, 05:42:23 PM »
Damn, you guys can find anything on the internet.  I better keep myself clean.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1742 on: October 10, 2015, 05:47:13 PM »
 So what did the State's hired gun have to say as to who wrote the note?  I bet not the wife.

From memory of 70 or so people close to the crime scene they got samples of, Patsy was the only one they could not definitively rule out, although low probability.Out in the wild a large amount of experts believe its her writing.Normally I wouldn't use a forum as any kind of basis, but the Ramsey case is biggest crime sub forum on the biggest crime forum on the internet.These people have been dissecting the note for years and this is their thoughts.The poll results are typical.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?121568-The-ransom-note-amp-Patsy-Ramsey-letter-by-letter

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1743 on: October 10, 2015, 05:47:48 PM »
Hey Guys,
  Am I being a bitch or is cutting your calories (while blowing up your cardio) far more painful and difficult with which to deal
than having to eat all "clean" food?
  Doing both at the same time is what it is all about but I am finding the "calorie cut" much more difficult than the clean food.
  How do you guys deal with it?
  And by now, I can't even look at those fucking Quest Peanut Butter Cups.  Quest sucks as they keep changing their ingredients.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1744 on: October 10, 2015, 05:49:32 PM »
Dear Army of One,
  I defer to you on all things Ramsey. 
  I just don't know that I would find her, or anyone else guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" but who cares what I think.
  The topic is fascinating.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1745 on: October 10, 2015, 05:56:36 PM »
Dear Army of One,
  "Pizza" is YOUR killer?  I was getting fat on pizza when your parents were just dating one another.
  Seriously, I could kill for a pie right now.  It's Saturday night, I am working and I fought with 2 incredibly arrogant
judges yesterday to the point where I had a headache from their nasty treatment of me. 
  Years ago, I had a client who owned a pizzeria.  The joint was literally a 90 second ride from my house.
  Here was the deal:  I gave them free legal advice and EVERY Friday night I would come by for a double layered cheese and
double layered pepperoni pie for free.
  They were my favorite clients until their landlord pushed them out.
  Heaven can be found in that look your dog gives you when he is saying, "I don't care what the rest of the world thinks of you, I love you",
finding that perfect peanut butter/chocolate dessert and of course, an orgasm with a really hot chick.
  BUT, when all is considered, that pie I previously mentioned is as much mourned and missed by me than ANY stripper I ever met.
  Share in my lamentation or eat heartily of that pie tonight, for me, my friend.
Sad and Hungry,
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1746 on: October 10, 2015, 06:01:13 PM »
Dear Army of One,
  As per my weight, I am weighing in officially every Monday morning to start that week of the Diet.
  Announcing my goal on GetBig was quite terrifying but I must day, you guys have been very supportive and it really has helped.
  I started last year at 227 lbs and started this phase of my diet at 212 lbs.  I am aiming for 167 lbs in 12 more weeks from this Monday.
  Of course, if I have enough muscle and am in the right condition before I hit 167 lbs, I wouldn't lose any more weight.
  Once I hit that bottom number and my ultimate catabolic state, I will look to maintain at 180-185 lbs.
  I do great until late at night when my hunger goes nuts and I want to eat something that has taste and have that great "food-coma"
induced sleep.
  Well, not much that is worthwhile comes easily so I will stop my bitching and when I am no longer fat and embarrassing, I will be most
thankful that I stuck with and most appreciative to GetBig for all the help.
  When this documentary is done, it really is going to be a nice little film to show all the haters that they shouldn't knock anyone while he is down.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1747 on: October 10, 2015, 06:05:11 PM »
harley, i know that most people probably don't realize how hard it is to stop eating things with significant amounts of sugar.  (probably not the case w you)

but when someone is used to having sugar every day or most days and that person tries to stop, it can cause crazy powerful mental reactions.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1748 on: October 10, 2015, 06:06:11 PM »
Dear Army of One,
  "Pizza" is YOUR killer?  I was getting fat on pizza when your parents were just dating one another.
  Seriously, I could kill for a pie right now.  It's Saturday night, I am working and I fought with 2 incredibly arrogant
judges yesterday to the point where I had a headache from their nasty treatment of me. 
  Years ago, I had a client who owned a pizzeria.  The joint was literally a 90 second ride from my house.
  Here was the deal:  I gave them free legal advice and EVERY Friday night I would come by for a double layered cheese and
double layered pepperoni pie for free.
  They were my favorite clients until their landlord pushed them out.
  Heaven can be found in that look your dog gives you when he is saying, "I don't care what the rest of the world thinks of you, I love you",
finding that perfect peanut butter/chocolate dessert and of course, an orgasm with a really hot chick.
  BUT, when all is considered, that pie I previously mentioned is as much mourned and missed by me than ANY stripper I ever met.
  Share in my lamentation or eat heartily of that pie tonight, for me, my friend.
Sad and Hungry,
Harley

The free legal advice can open so many doors!I can literally eat 5000 calories of pizza in a sitting and still be hungry, my maintenance and what I actually want to eat is so far apart that I'm sure its abnormal.I agree there is nothing like the gaze of the unconditional love of a pet, makes the end of a hard day more bearable.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1749 on: October 10, 2015, 06:12:00 PM »
harley, i know that most people probably don't realize how hard it is to stop eating things with significant amounts of sugar.  (probably not the case w you)

but when someone is used to having sugar every day or most days and that person tries to stop, it can cause crazy powerful mental reactions.

Dear Las Vegas,
  Poignant of you to note that sugar is a drug.  Coffee is a drug.  It's just that neither are legislated or scheduled as drugs.
  I wake up at night, 2:00 am, 3:00 am and somehow walk in a daze to find myself staring into the refrigerator asking myself, "why do I care if I have abs?"
  The cold cuts are calling, the peanut butter is screaming and the Nutella is like the heroin that once ran through the corroded veins of Keith Richards.
  So far, this time, I have closed the door in utter disgust and left to answer my aching belly with the thought of having to be naked one more time and feeling
that sense of embarrassment.  That sickening feeling usually lifts me back to my bed.
Harley