Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596194 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #2075 on: October 26, 2015, 10:08:15 AM »
Dear Friends,
    I am happy to invite you to our annual Halloween Party for the Mentally and Physically Challenged persons.  This year's event takes place on Wednesday, October 28th at the Athenia Veteran's Hall on 147 Huron Ave (right off Van Houten by Mario's) in Clifton.  The party starts at 7:00 pm sharp so please be on time.
    We are very excited to have our group of "special friends" to be our guests.  Over the past 20 years, we have increased the number of our special guests from 32 to 200!!!  That's right, we have 200 Special Friends!!! 
    There will be plenty of dancing to the groovy tunes of our delicious DJ, Ferris The Fantastic.  DJ Ferris, hot off his European tour of some of the world's most famous venues, will raise the roof with his bumpin' tunes and gifts for the crowd.
    Fine dining will be brought in from 2 of America's most renown Italian eateries.  There will be enough pizza and soda to re-fuel everyone throughout the night's high-paced activities.
    We are also pleased to bring back both Party Bob and Dee-Lite, two of the world's most accomplished balloon artists.  Gone are the days of simplistic dogs and ears.  Come see the awe-inspiring creations of these revolutionary artists as they create Disney characters, monkeys hanging from trees while eating bananas and a whole host of other intricate and amusing balloon designs.  All kids go home with their choice of balloon character.
    Special guest appearance by Professional Mixed Martial Arts Champion, Sean "Shorty-Rock" Santella.  Sean will bring his Championship Belt and sign autographs and take pictures with everyone.
    Also, we have 2 of the UFC top fighters in Jim and Dan Miller.  Come shake their hands, take a photo but don't try to choke them out.
    Craig Richardson, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder will also be appearing for a live guest appearance and free autograph signing.
    Of course, don't forget about Ron from U Can Do and his incredible pinball machine that can be played by literally everyone, no matter the challenge.  Ron has built pin ball machines for people who have lost the use of their arms and legs.  You will be amazed.
    Far from done, we also have our famed photographer Marvin "Hey Man, I'm Just a Kid" Chambers taking and printing photos of all the kids in their splendid costumes.   Each and every person leaves with a beautifully framed photo!!!
     Please come and bring the kids and show your support for those less fortunate than ourselves.  I am not asking anyone for donations.  I just want you to come and share in this special event.  You will never be disappointed!!!
    We look forward to seeing you there and please bring any kids and guests. We expect you to all be in costume or at least, the kids.  And yes, as the below picture demonstrates, even I appear in appropriate attire for our party!!!
    Again, come and truly feel the spirit of giving.  This is one of those rare occasions where you actually do receive more than you give.
    Be there or be square.
Sincerely,
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2076 on: October 26, 2015, 10:11:30 AM »
Im not sure whos gimmick you are but gimmick you are.

Am serious.  Think what you want.  I'm done with you.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2077 on: October 26, 2015, 10:12:34 AM »
 ;D jk..no offense meant.   no offense taken.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2078 on: October 26, 2015, 10:12:59 AM »
Am serious.  Think what you want.  I'm done with you.

Junioresque language of peace.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2079 on: October 26, 2015, 10:14:01 AM »
;D jk..no offense meant.   no offense taken.
junioresque bi-polar behaviour of peace

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2080 on: October 26, 2015, 10:18:42 AM »
junioresque bi-polar behaviour of peace

Aren't you the one who snapped over a simple question?

Simple Simon

« Reply #2081 on: October 26, 2015, 10:20:09 AM »
Aren't you the one who snapped over a simple question?
No, Im the one who recognised that you were trolling, no one could have been that dumb as to not work out the obvious scenario.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2082 on: October 26, 2015, 10:20:39 AM »
And 'I'm done w you' was my response to being told to fuck off

Simple Simon

« Reply #2083 on: October 26, 2015, 10:23:11 AM »
Yet here you still are trying to ruin Harleys thread.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2084 on: October 26, 2015, 10:25:49 AM »
Hey Gus,
  A little peace.  No need to argue.  It's a bad Monday for all of us.
  Let's remember, we are GetBiggers and we can't always fight amongst ourselves.
  There are way too many assholes out there who we need to slay.
  By the way, I still don't get that whole DLB thing.  Do you guys really find her attractive or sexy?
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2085 on: October 26, 2015, 10:27:49 AM »

Said in fun.  No one here pisses me off.  It's probably 90pct entertainment.

No, Im the one who recognised that you were trolling, no one could have been that dumb as to not work out the obvious scenario.

I thought that's what we were doing.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2086 on: October 26, 2015, 10:29:44 AM »
Hey Gus,
  By the way, I still don't get that whole DLB thing.  Do you guys really find her attractive or sexy?
Harley

Not really on DLB.  I can see how some may, though.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2087 on: October 26, 2015, 10:31:22 AM »
Hey Gus,
Harley

Some people are just into the equestrian lifestyle.
a

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2088 on: October 26, 2015, 10:32:41 AM »
Dear Harley,

DLB used to be a quite attractive girl, and still looked OK through the "Isolator" years.

Old DLB:

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2089 on: October 26, 2015, 10:43:52 AM »
Dear Friends,
    I am happy to invite you to our annual Halloween Party for the Mentally and Physically Challenged persons.  This year's event takes place on Wednesday, October 28th at the Athenia Veteran's Hall on 147 Huron Ave (right off Van Houten by Mario's) in Clifton.  The party starts at 7:00 pm sharp so please be on time.
    We are very excited to have our group of "special friends" to be our guests.  Over the past 20 years, we have increased the number of our special guests from 32 to 200!!!  That's right, we have 200 Special Friends!!! 
    There will be plenty of dancing to the groovy tunes of our delicious DJ, Ferris The Fantastic.  DJ Ferris, hot off his European tour of some of the world's most famous venues, will raise the roof with his bumpin' tunes and gifts for the crowd.
    Fine dining will be brought in from 2 of America's most renown Italian eateries.  There will be enough pizza and soda to re-fuel everyone throughout the night's high-paced activities.
    We are also pleased to bring back both Party Bob and Dee-Lite, two of the world's most accomplished balloon artists.  Gone are the days of simplistic dogs and ears.  Come see the awe-inspiring creations of these revolutionary artists as they create Disney characters, monkeys hanging from trees while eating bananas and a whole host of other intricate and amusing balloon designs.  All kids go home with their choice of balloon character.
    Special guest appearance by Professional Mixed Martial Arts Champion, Sean "Shorty-Rock" Santella.  Sean will bring his Championship Belt and sign autographs and take pictures with everyone.
    Also, we have 2 of the UFC top fighters in Jim and Dan Miller.  Come shake their hands, take a photo but don't try to choke them out.
    Craig Richardson, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder will also be appearing for a live guest appearance and free autograph signing.
    Of course, don't forget about Ron from U Can Do and his incredible pinball machine that can be played by literally everyone, no matter the challenge.  Ron has built pin ball machines for people who have lost the use of their arms and legs.  You will be amazed.
    Far from done, we also have our famed photographer Marvin "Hey Man, I'm Just a Kid" Chambers taking and printing photos of all the kids in their splendid costumes.   Each and every person leaves with a beautifully framed photo!!!
     Please come and bring the kids and show your support for those less fortunate than ourselves.  I am not asking anyone for donations.  I just want you to come and share in this special event.  You will never be disappointed!!!
    We look forward to seeing you there and please bring any kids and guests. We expect you to all be in costume or at least, the kids.  And yes, as the below picture demonstrates, even I appear in appropriate attire for our party!!!
    Again, come and truly feel the spirit of giving.  This is one of those rare occasions where you actually do receive more than you give.
    Be there or be square.
Sincerely,
Harley

Harley, this is most excellent.  I've seen the videos and you really are a man of heart.  (did you mean to include pic as mentioned, or this from a previous copy and paste?  Picture does not show)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2090 on: October 26, 2015, 11:50:03 AM »
Btw, Jeff: the 'serious' related to my previous post.  I meant that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2091 on: October 26, 2015, 12:07:18 PM »
Btw, Jeff: the 'serious' related to my previous post.  I meant that.
Is that a threat joon?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2092 on: October 26, 2015, 12:10:11 PM »
Is that a threat joon?

A threat, to say you have the most respectable approach to BBing on GB?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2093 on: October 26, 2015, 12:32:59 PM »
The Harley's Kids Party would only be enriched with even more celebrities should any of you GetBiggers come and join us!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2094 on: October 27, 2015, 05:15:11 AM »
Dear Friends,
    Be there or be square.
Sincerely,
Harley

You really know how to promote something. Great writing and really excites the reader.

I'm not much of a party person and not really a big fan of Halloween but, damn, I wish I could go to this.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2095 on: October 27, 2015, 05:20:05 AM »
Hey Gus,
  A little peace.  No need to argue.  It's a bad Monday for all of us.
  By the way, I still don't get that whole DLB thing.  Do you guys really find her attractive or sexy?
Harley

NOOOOO! What would make you think such a thing? It's not so much her looks but what she represents. She can be describe, as a former board member and steroid and bbing guru, gh15, as "generation nothingness".

The fact that she can be so successful with those endless duck face selfies says more about what our culture has become than they do about her.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2096 on: October 27, 2015, 05:39:13 AM »
You really know how to promote something. Great writing and really excites the reader.

I'm not much of a party person and not really a big fan of Halloween but, damn, I wish I could go to this.

Dear Pellius,
  Thanks very much.  I don't actually "promote" the parties.  For the first 12 yeas or so, I never even told my parents or friends I was doing this.
It then became apparent to me that many of my friends spoiled their own kids to the point where if they didn't have the newest iPhone the minute
it was released, their kid was "deprived."  I then said, "What the hell".  It was time to bring people to a place where they not only can do a world of
good without spending a dime but also be reminded just how lucky they are.  Every day I wake up and I'm not physically or mentally challenged, the
rest of what I have is just gravy on the potatoes (believe me I would love some of that right now).  Most of us are so blessed but we get caught up in
the nonsense projected upon us by all the other unhappy people who define themselves by their workplace.  I say, it's time to smile just a little more,
it's time to throw out a compliment once a day to a woman whom you just know doesn't hear it often (hey,  I really like your hair), etc.
  Sometimes, just a little smile or nice word changes a person's entire day.  I am such a flawed human being that there is practically no hope for me but
I spend a great deal of time trying to figure out how to make myself a little better than I am.  With all the conflict inside of me, I figure the best thing I
can do is throw a little something nice out to someone who isn't expecting it but could sure use it and believe me, the members of Harley's Kids could sure
use it.
Harley

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2097 on: October 27, 2015, 05:49:56 AM »
Dear Pellius,
  Thanks very much.  I don't actually "promote" the parties.  For the first 12 yeas or so, I never even told my parents or friends I was doing this.
It then became apparent to me that many of my friends spoiled their own kids to the point where if they didn't have the newest iPhone the minute
it was released, their kid was "deprived."  I then said, "What the hell".  It was time to bring people to a place where they not only can do a world of
good without spending a dime but also be reminded just how lucky they are.  Every day I wake up and I'm not physically or mentally challenged, the
rest of what I have is just gravy on the potatoes (believe me I would love some of that right now).  Most of us are so blessed but we get caught up in
the nonsense projected upon us by all the other unhappy people who define themselves by their workplace.  I say, it's time to smile just a little more,
it's time to throw out a compliment once a day to a woman whom you just know doesn't hear it often (hey,  I really like your hair), etc.
  Sometimes, just a little smile or nice word changes a person's entire day.  I am such a flawed human being that there is practically no hope for me but
I spend a great deal of time trying to figure out how to make myself a little better than I am.  With all the conflict inside of me, I figure the best thing I
can do is throw a little something nice out to someone who isn't expecting it but could sure use it and believe me, the members of Harley's Kids could sure
use it.
Harley

I remember Lyle Alzado saying pretty much the exact same thing when he was wasting away with AIDS.

Not implying anything  ;D . It just seemed such a contrast on how he use to be when leading the Orange Crush.

So you don't consider yourself mentally challenged? I'll try to up my game and turn it up a notch on my questions.

So what role do you think Judaism played in the development of ethical monotheism? And if two electrons with a force inversely proportion to the square of the distance.....

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2098 on: October 27, 2015, 12:01:47 PM »
6-7

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2099 on: October 27, 2015, 12:54:45 PM »
Dear Pellius,
  1)  I am MORALLY challenged, not mentally
  2)  Check the Talmud
  3)  Your game is top notch and makes me actually use my Bio-Chemistry and Physics degrees
Harley