Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 597145 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #2925 on: February 14, 2016, 02:23:17 PM »
I have a better answer for this. I would take the law into my own hands before any trial. Then I would hire Harley to defend me.

That is the right way to do it.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #2926 on: February 14, 2016, 02:32:08 PM »
I think, and hope, you mean "fortunately".

LOL.
Of course.
©

Simple Simon

« Reply #2927 on: February 14, 2016, 03:22:20 PM »
I have a better answer for this. I would take the law into my own hands before any trial. Then I would hire Harley to defend me.
He doesn't normally take those kind of cases.
* Breite represented David Baylor, who was convicted in 2008 of killing four people execution style during a robbery at an after-hours Paterson gambling club.

* A 2010 trial saw Breite tell a jury that only a crazy person would hack his estranged wife 15 times with an ax. His client, Fernando Chireno, was found guilty of the Passaic murder.

* In 2011, Breite represented Joseph Pallipurath, who traveled from Sacramento, Calif., to the St. Thomas Syrian Orthodox Knanaya Church in Clifton, where he shot and killed his estranged wife and a bystander and critically wounded a third person.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2928 on: February 14, 2016, 05:07:21 PM »
Geez what would we do without you giving us your approval for being in an intelligent conversation

way to insult everyone Peldlius

The fact that you would read it that way, paying a complement is now an act of condescension, once again shows what a real dick you are.

Go be a dick somewhere else, asshole.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #2929 on: February 14, 2016, 06:59:10 PM »
The fact that you would read it that way, paying a complement is now an act of condescension, once again shows what a real dick you are.

Go be a dick somewhere else, asshole.

take the white knight bs down the street Pinchy, Harley is doing just fine in this thread and does not need you to police everyone's morals in this thread. I have every right to be in here and post my thoughts on things of which I think that kid is reprehensible but harley is just doing what his job entails

"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2930 on: February 14, 2016, 07:52:00 PM »
take the white knight bs down the street Pinchy, Harley is doing just fine in this thread and does not need you to police everyone's morals in this thread. I have every right to be in here and post my thoughts on things of which I think that kid is reprehensible but harley is just doing what his job entails

You fragile little man whose feelings got hurt because I complemented the mods and members of this board. Yes, Harley is doing fine and specifically address my post and concurred.

But I know this hurt and insecurity stems from the Shizzo thread which you took a special interest in and where Shizzo related that he just wanted the "experience" of sucking another man's cock. His reasoning seemed sound to you but now you are having buyer's remorse letting another man blow his load in your mouth. You lash out at others for the most trivial things in hopes of recapturing your masculinity.

You must come to terms with who you are. A very delicate and sensitive beta male that is much more suited to being on his knees with other men's cocks in your mouth.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2931 on: February 14, 2016, 08:15:40 PM »
You fragile little man whose feelings got hurt because I complemented the mods and members of this board. Yes, Harley is doing fine and specifically address my post and concurred.

But I know this hurt and insecurity stems from the Shizzo thread which you took a special interest in and where Shizzo related that he just wanted the "experience" of sucking another man's cock. His reasoning seemed sound to you but now you are having buyer's remorse letting another man blow his load in your mouth. You lash out at others for the most trivial things in hopes of recapturing your masculinity.

You must come to terms with who you are. A very delicate and sensitive beta male that is much more suited to being on his knees with other men's cocks in your mouth.

Meltdown or in your case Boiled Lobster

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2932 on: February 14, 2016, 08:32:17 PM »

you know I was just re-reading your posts above and how your meltdowns always come down to your adversaries on here being on their knees while getting a mouthful of spunk from many cocks.

interesting since your history here shows that you typically develop a man-crush on any one poster here during your getbig history and follow them around worshipping their every post because they are kind to you. and you always become defensive like a 16 year old girl jealous of the attention some sluts are paying him for your "crushes" anytime you feel that the wrong thing may be said to them in your own dimwitted fake GH injected addled mind.

I mean c'mon you use to let yourself be called an ELF a while back by a grown man you never met. And since Elves are short, at least you did not have to get on your knees.

now lets get back to this thread ok
"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2933 on: February 14, 2016, 09:46:17 PM »
you know I was just re-reading your posts above and how your meltdowns always come down to your adversaries on here being on their knees while getting a mouthful of spunk from many cocks.

interesting since your history here shows that you typically develop a man-crush on any one poster here during your getbig history and follow them around worshipping their every post because they are kind to you. and you always become defensive like a 16 year old girl jealous of the attention some sluts are paying him for your "crushes" anytime you feel that the wrong thing may be said to them in your own dimwitted fake GH injected addled mind.

I mean c'mon you use to let yourself be called an ELF a while back by a grown man you never met. And since Elves are short, at least you did not have to get on your knees.

now lets get back to this thread ok

I see I still have you in tears.

The fact is you are a very feminine, submissive little man. Your post practically lactate from the screen.

You're the classic example of the pussification of the modern man.

Seriously, grow a pair.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2934 on: February 15, 2016, 06:40:15 AM »
Guys,
  It's good to get out some of this animosity but please, let's not fight here.
  I understand not everyone gets along but if you two wish to go at one another, may I politely
request you create a new thread perhaps "Nelson Muntz v. Pellius" so that no other topic is
comingled?
  I am glad you both stated your opinions but we need to move on.  Too little time on earth to continue
this fighting, at least on this thread, please.
  And you can clearly see, I am not favoring anyone, just asking you both to find a truce or create a new thread.
  I promise to answer these long hard questions very soon so that we can turn the topic back and get everyone involved.
Harley

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2935 on: February 15, 2016, 07:37:20 AM »
Guys,
  I understand not everyone gets along but if you two wish to go at one another, may I politely
request you create a new thread perhaps "Nelson Muntz v. Pellius" so that no other topic is
comingled?
  I am glad you both stated your opinions but we need to move on.  Too little time on earth to continue
  And you can clearly see, I am not favoring anyone, just asking you both to find a truce or create a new thread.
  I promise to answer these long hard questions very soon so that we can turn the topic back and get everyone involved.
Harley

your right Harley, I just got annoyed because I found his original comment condescending because we are all capable of having a debate on here in the proper context and he made it sound like we are bunch of savages and he is above us which he is not.

and Pellius stop the tough talk, you sound stupid doing it considering your age and hypocritical to boot. you aren't kicking anyone's ass.
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #2936 on: February 15, 2016, 02:38:33 PM »
Guys,
comingled?
Harley
I wouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth if I were you, this bickering is the only thing keeping your thread going.

Oh, and me posting this.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2937 on: February 15, 2016, 03:03:41 PM »
I wouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth if I were you, this bickering is the only thing keeping your thread going.

Oh, and me posting this.

Hey Be There,
  You could always leave this thread forever and test your theory.
Harley

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #2938 on: February 15, 2016, 03:16:10 PM »
Hey Be There,
Harley

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #2939 on: February 15, 2016, 03:20:02 PM »
Hey Be There,
Harley

:D
©

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2940 on: February 15, 2016, 07:05:40 PM »
your right Harley, I just got annoyed because I found his original comment condescending because we are all capable of having a debate on here in the proper context and he made it sound like we are bunch of savages and he is above us which he is not.

and Pellius stop the tough talk, you sound stupid doing it considering your age and hypocritical to boot. you aren't kicking anyone's ass.

LOL! You have  no idea.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2941 on: February 16, 2016, 06:33:38 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I am going to backtrack and give a go at answering all of your great questions.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2942 on: February 16, 2016, 06:37:54 PM »
Can any case 'voided' by a technicality be re-tried?

Hey, Regarding the nose punch at the Olympia ......  that was intended to be a bit of humor in a very serious discussion.

I've met Harley and there's nothing punchable about him. He is a true gentleman who supports kids who need help as detailed  someplace under this topic much earlier.

I think I made it clear that the job of a defense attorney is of utmost importance and is non-existant in many foreign countries where it's possible to get a hand cut off for thievery.

Or simply beheaded or placed in a sack and thrown in a river which is now presented in some major motion picture which I've only heard about.

Dear Stuntmovie,
  There are times when a case is reversed by a higher court on remanded (sent back down) to the lower court for a new trial
or a hearing on that specific issue for which the higher court disagreed.
  So, yes, cases can be re-tried on what the general public likes to call a "technicality."
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2943 on: February 16, 2016, 06:52:57 PM »
Of course everyone deserves a fair trial and that one gets the punishment that suits the crime or no punishment if no crime has been committed. If not, then it would be left to mob rule and that fella would be lynched on the spot.

The issue, vis-a-vis Harley, is not that he would represent this person, or any person, that the public has deemed a scumbag. A more interesting question for Harley would be that when he represents a client what takes priority? That his client gets a fair trial  or that he wins his case?

Let's say Harley did get this person off on a technicality. How would he view that?  Would he feel justice has been done? Would he feel that he has made the world a better place? When he is on his death bed and so many of the things he thought were so important in life start to fade into the background -- will he look back on this victory with a sense of pride? That he did the right thing?

Dear Pellius,
  Your first question works on two different planes so I will do my best to explain my honest answer:
  It is more important that my client received a fair trial if there were a Guilty Verdict.  That would mean, to me, that the system is working
as is designed.  I don't ever second guess myself in terms of "Did I do my utmost best in representing this person at trial?"  I always give my
best.
  However, if my client received an unfair trial yet despite this, there were a verdict of "Not Guilty" then I would be happy.  I do all I can to make a judge
give me a fair trial but much of that is out of the attorneys' hands.  Winning is important to me.  If I have a stupid judge and win despite his ludicrous
rulings, then more power to me and less power to a government that permits politics not merit, to decide who becomes a judge.
  I represented a young Jamaican fellow named Ruel Powell who was indicted on First Degree Aggravated Assault charges for both anally and vaginally
penetrating his 5 year old sister.  The young girl immediately after the alleged incident told family members and gave a video taped interview and
demonstrated with dolls just what she believed occurred. 
  At the trial, the Judge, through out the entire case made ridiculous rulings in favor of the State in a clear attempt to crucify my client.
  The alleged victim came in and testified.
  My client did NOT receive a fair trial.
  The verdict came back Not Guilty.  Was I happy?  Of course, who wouldn't be if they did my job?  When the government has a judge assisting them the
whole way and they still lose, you bet I take pride in shoving it down their bureaucratic necks.

Your second question simply seeks my own personal opinion:
  If I were to get "someone off on a technicality" I would view that as a win.  I found the technicality, I told the State and they still couldn't stop me.
  The role of a Defense Attorney is not to "seek justice" but rather, ensure that an INJUSTICE in terms of the legality of the investigation, charge and trial
does not occur.  I am making the "world a better place" by keeping the government from jumping to conclusions and not proving their case according to the
rules.  To prevent them from cheating and cutting corners is to ensure that racism, corruption and ego do not destroy the integrity of the trial.
  As far as being on my death bed, I will be thinking of all the "Perfect Moments" I have experienced (especially lately).  I already know I did the right thing in
the courtroom so I won't waste any time on my death bed thinking about my career, but rather, the great family, friends, pets and loves I have experienced.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2944 on: February 16, 2016, 06:54:38 PM »
I think its a case of blaming the player rather than the game.

Dear Be There,
  Thank you. 
  I like to think that I could provide a better scenario in my life where you guys would hate me rather my "game."
  Or perhaps you would respect my "game."
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2945 on: February 16, 2016, 07:03:08 PM »
Dear Harley,

Just out of curiosity, how does this kid's family afford a private attorney? It seems like the people you represent, at least the cases you mentioned on this board, seem to be lower middle class.

Dear Pellius,
  Some families scrape up money when their loved ones are in trouble, but most don't.
  Maybe sometimes, an attorney takes pity and cuts his rate because he sees a crying mother who can't afford
the cab to his office sitting across from him crying on top of his custom made conference table.
  Maybe sometimes, an attorney takes pity and charges nothing at all knowing that a Public Defender won't even visit
the accused in jail for at least 6 months. 
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2946 on: February 16, 2016, 07:05:33 PM »
I think the obvious point with lawyers and solicitors is that it is a job. They are in it for the money and will equally prosecute someone they know is innocent as defend someone they know is guilty.

Dear Rascal full,
  Few defense attorneys ever seek to become prosecutors but, you might be shocked to learn that as soon as those prosecutors hit that 25 year mark
and their pension is ready, the run over to the Defense Side, thinking it's all easy cash and hookers.  They are the biggest hypocrites of all.
  Well, I am here to say that there is more to it than that.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2947 on: February 16, 2016, 07:07:04 PM »
I agree, it's nuts to hold the attorney responsible for representing someone. What is a charged person supposed to do? Defend themselves? That should work well. Send them straight to the Gulag why don't you... no need for due process at this point.

Mind blowing, but people should not associate a defense attorney with defending immoral behavior. They're defending an entire society's rights as human beings.

Dear Coffeed,
  I say, with all sincerity, that your response is one of the very best I have ever read.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2948 on: February 16, 2016, 07:08:31 PM »
Where the games begin, always.

Dear The Ugly,
  You would be surprised just how often "the games begin" when the corrupt cops steal money from people
or falsely charge anyone standing around for a crime they know that person could not have committed.
Harley

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2949 on: February 16, 2016, 07:54:00 PM »
Dear Pellius,
  Your first question works on two different planes so I will do my best to explain my honest answer:
  It is more important that my client received a fair trial if there were a Guilty Verdict.  That would mean, to me, that the system is working
as is designed.  I don't ever second guess myself in terms of "Did I do my utmost best in representing this person at trial?"  I always give my
best.
  However, if my client received an unfair trial yet despite this, there were a verdict of "Not Guilty" then I would be happy.  I do all I can to make a judge
give me a fair trial but much of that is out of the attorneys' hands.  Winning is important to me.  If I have a stupid judge and win despite his ludicrous
rulings, then more power to me and less power to a government that permits politics not merit, to decide who becomes a judge.
  I represented a young Jamaican fellow named Ruel Powell who was indicted on First Degree Aggravated Assault charges for both anally and vaginally
penetrating his 5 year old sister.  The young girl immediately after the alleged incident told family members and gave a video taped interview and
demonstrated with dolls just what she believed occurred. 
  At the trial, the Judge, through out the entire case made ridiculous rulings in favor of the State in a clear attempt to crucify my client.
  The alleged victim came in and testified.
  My client did NOT receive a fair trial.
  The verdict came back Not Guilty.  Was I happy?  Of course, who wouldn't be if they did my job?  When the government has a judge assisting them the
whole way and they still lose, you bet I take pride in shoving it down their bureaucratic necks.

Your second question simply seeks my own personal opinion:
  If I were to get "someone off on a technicality" I would view that as a win.  I found the technicality, I told the State and they still couldn't stop me.
  The role of a Defense Attorney is not to "seek justice" but rather, ensure that an INJUSTICE in terms of the legality of the investigation, charge and trial
does not occur.  I am making the "world a better place" by keeping the government from jumping to conclusions and not proving their case according to the
rules.  To prevent them from cheating and cutting corners is to ensure that racism, corruption and ego do not destroy the integrity of the trial.
  As far as being on my death bed, I will be thinking of all the "Perfect Moments" I have experienced (especially lately).  I already know I did the right thing in
the courtroom so I won't waste any time on my death bed thinking about my career, but rather, the great family, friends, pets and loves I have experienced.
Harley

Dear Harley,

This response is far more complex than I anticipated. I tend to be a good and bad/black and white kind of guy with gradations of each depending on the context. Stealing is stealing but swiping some silver ware from Ruby Tuesdays is quite different from  bilking a retiree of his life savings. One gets a stern gaze and a "tut, tut". The other gets jail for a decade and monetary restitution.

I am troubled by the statement that a you, as a DA, don't seek justice but rather seek that injustice is not done. I don't like the sound of that at all but I leave open that, due to your complex response, you actually living these questions in real life and therefore have far better insight than I do, and I believe you are a good man --  that there's more than meets the eye. Nothing is easier than to past judgment on others in situations where you have zero experience and little knowledge and suffer none of the very real consequences that changes lives forever.

You're not off the hook yet. I just have to mull it over more.