Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 585009 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #3400 on: June 26, 2017, 09:27:01 PM »
Miss Harley. He's good guy.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #3401 on: June 26, 2017, 10:35:09 PM »
Harley although mildly entertaining was no GH15, now THAT was a character you could love to hate! Long live getbig.....

Simple Simon

« Reply #3402 on: June 27, 2017, 12:42:21 AM »
Several of us told Harley in the beginning not to be so open and that he would get ran off the board, he didn't listen.

I knew what Harley was from day one, I got told to leave him alone via PM, it took everyone else 130 pages of him bigging himself up before people finally turned on him.
Saying he would defend a child murderer but not someone who was accused of cruelty to a dog really sealed his fate

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3403 on: June 27, 2017, 01:24:46 AM »
defence lawyers are educated immoral  scum

they fight so hard to keep their "clients" out of jail because they are cash cows for them

most lawyers will construct a defence for their client under any circumstances
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #3404 on: June 27, 2017, 02:33:00 AM »
I knew what Harley was from day one, I got told to leave him alone via PM, it took everyone else 130 pages of him bigging himself up before people finally turned on him.
Saying he would defend a child murderer but not someone who was accused of cruelty to a dog really sealed his fate

yeh while you spend your time so constructively sitting triumphantly on getbig chasing people around to troll , racking up 10s of thousands of posts.

that silly fk harley is only off earning 100s of thousands of $ with a great career and probably great life. yeh you really showed him dude. i bet he'd switch places with you in an instant  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #3405 on: June 27, 2017, 03:30:20 AM »
yeh while you spend your time so constructively sitting triumphantly on getbig chasing people around to troll , racking up 10s of thousands of posts.

that silly fk harley is only off earning 100s of thousands of $ with a great career and probably great life. yeh you really showed him dude. i bet he'd switch places with you in an instant  ;D
money doesn't buy morals mate.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3406 on: June 27, 2017, 04:12:27 AM »

Is your rationale - Hey he's got lots & lots of money he's clearly a good / decent person. ?
That's what you appear to be saying.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3407 on: June 27, 2017, 04:17:21 AM »

Is your rationale - Hey he's got lots & lots of money he's clearly a good / decent person. ?
That's what you appear to be saying.

I don't think conker has morals or money so he wont grasp the point.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Do you miss Harley Breite???
« Reply #3408 on: October 19, 2017, 03:07:16 PM »
I do. Too bad he was chased away.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Do you miss Harley Breite???
« Reply #3409 on: October 19, 2017, 03:26:27 PM »
I do
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3410 on: October 19, 2017, 03:28:18 PM »
No, he was trash.

He said he would not defend an animal abuser, but would defend a child molester.

When he was called out for, he threw a temper tantrum and left.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3411 on: October 19, 2017, 03:39:26 PM »
I warned him day one of his posting here he would be ran off the board. He didn't listen.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3412 on: October 19, 2017, 03:45:28 PM »
No, he was trash.

He said he would not defend an animal abuser, but would defend a child molester.

When he was called out for, he threw a temper tantrum and left.

If that is correct - man's likely a monster himself that's why he would defend child abusers
And not animal abusers -- Best off without him here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3413 on: October 19, 2017, 04:12:21 PM »

If that is correct - man's likely a monster himself that's why he would defend child abusers
And not animal abusers -- Best off without him here.

It is true. LOTS of people called him to task for it. His excuse was that everyone deserves a fair trial. But, it was strange that he then would not defend animal abusers because he hated people who abused animals, but would happily defend child molesters.
X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3414 on: October 19, 2017, 04:46:02 PM »
It is true. LOTS of people called him to task for it. His excuse was that everyone deserves a fair trial. But, it was strange that he then would not defend animal abusers because he hated people who abused animals, but would happily defend child molesters.

It's all chronicled  in the mega thread.  Start around p.100 or so to see it all.  Certainly better reading than what's currently on the board.
:

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3415 on: October 19, 2017, 05:12:03 PM »
I found harley amusing to be honest. Also he is a defence lawyer, they rep all kind of people, from petty crime to monsters, some guilty as day, some not. Not all animal abusers are innocent/guilty, and neither are the alleged predatorsBut the bottom line is defence lawyers and Prosecutors are the exact same job, and their job entails playing a role, the defense lawyers job is to prove innocence, if any and/or make the best deal/outcome for their side, and the prosecutors job is to prove guilt, if and an/do also make the best deal/outcome. for their side

the winner is just the side that proves the most guilt or innocence, nothing more, nothing less.

if you don't believe the role situation I brought up then you should look at how many defence lawyers eventually become prosecutors and the amount of prosecutors who become defence lawyers.

Anyone who has ever been through any kind of legal battle of any kind knows how much of a circus theatre it is. the whole legal syatem is based on the 2 different sides of the argument blowing everything out of proportion and ezagerrating and or taking the facts out of context

so in reality who gives a shit if he was hhonest to say the types of people he would represent versus those who he would not. I don't agree with him in the sense that if he is a defence lawyer his job is not to be the morality police but to defend clients accused of crimes, even if those crimes are repugnant to him.

if you really think about it as well, with both sides being lawyers playing a specific role, as much as it is sickening when a 100% guilty person gets off, then the opposite must be true ie how many in actuality 100% of innocents are railroaded into plea deals or just fucked over as well

I think if anyone here got in trouble, they would want the best defence whether they were innocent or guilty
"

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #3416 on: October 19, 2017, 05:37:30 PM »
I actually liked our expert trial lawyer and BJJ champion with coiffed, silvery locks.

Moreover, as reprehensible as it is, I think I understand why he'd defend a child abuser but not an animal abuser.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3417 on: October 19, 2017, 05:41:48 PM »
I actually liked our expert trial lawyer and BJJ champion with coiffed, silvery locks.

Moreover, as reprehensible as it is, I think I understand why he'd defend a child abuser but not an animal abuser.

I can't. But, to each their own. That's his right as a defense lawyer.
X

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #3418 on: October 19, 2017, 05:44:31 PM »
I found harley amusing to be honest. Also he is a defence lawyer, they rep all kind of people, from petty crime to monsters, some guilty as day, some not. Not all animal abusers are innocent/guilty, and neither are the alleged predatorsBut the bottom line is defence lawyers and Prosecutors are the exact same job, and their job entails playing a role, the defense lawyers job is to prove innocence, if any and/or make the best deal/outcome for their side, and the prosecutors job is to prove guilt, if and an/do also make the best deal/outcome. for their side

the winner is just the side that proves the most guilt or innocence, nothing more, nothing less.

if you don't believe the role situation I brought up then you should look at how many defence lawyers eventually become prosecutors and the amount of prosecutors who become defence lawyers.

Anyone who has ever been through any kind of legal battle of any kind knows how much of a circus theatre it is. the whole legal syatem is based on the 2 different sides of the argument blowing everything out of proportion and ezagerrating and or taking the facts out of context

so in reality who gives a shit if he was hhonest to say the types of people he would represent versus those who he would not. I don't agree with him in the sense that if he is a defence lawyer his job is not to be the morality police but to defend clients accused of crimes, even if those crimes are repugnant to him.

if you really think about it as well, with both sides being lawyers playing a specific role, as much as it is sickening when a 100% guilty person gets off, then the opposite must be true ie how many in actuality 100% of innocents are railroaded into plea deals or just fucked over as well

I think if anyone here got in trouble, they would want the best defence whether they were innocent or guilty
Well said.

darkeyes

« Reply #3419 on: October 20, 2017, 04:23:33 AM »
not saying he was always correct..but i think in a face to face discussion he would destroy any of the big mouths on here.

darkeyes

« Reply #3420 on: October 20, 2017, 04:28:14 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3421 on: October 20, 2017, 04:29:33 AM »
Why should anyone miss him? He only contributed to one thread and that was about himself.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3422 on: October 20, 2017, 06:44:41 AM »
Yes, Harley was and is a good guy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3423 on: October 20, 2017, 07:19:09 AM »
not saying he was always correct..but i think in a face to face discussion he would destroy any of the big mouths on here.

Depending on what the subject matter on some things clearly yes others No.

darkeyes

« Reply #3424 on: October 20, 2017, 07:22:08 AM »
Depending on what the subject matter on some things clearly yes others No.
come on.. he is an educated man. most on here are at most college level if that. He would run rings round anyone on here. easy to mouth off when you got support on a forum but one on one he would win. just my opinion.