Author Topic: CSWOL: Messages to Getbig  (Read 21882 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
CSWOL: Messages to Getbig
« on: October 16, 2015, 10:59:54 AM »
Here are a few messages that CSWOL has asked me to post on Getbig from him:

1:
I keep seeing posts on getbig, actually hillary clinton has already been selected as president, Magic Johnson never had hiv or aids he was caught shaving points in a gambling scheme and that story was created to save face, Dwayne Johnson that's not him its a clone all top celebrities have been replaced or killed off and were cloned at the cloning center, the real Dwayne Johnson could never get they big or that ripped, it's not even him it's a clone!

2:
hows short ass coach talking shit I'm about to hit the gym hard and Gona smoke these fukn undercover haters.
Coach exposed himself as a undercover hater I even been to his gym that's fukd up

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: CSWOL: Messages to Getbig
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 11:18:02 AM »
Haha cswole is great, i wish he would Come  back...tell cswole that we can change *cries*

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 11:19:51 AM »
I just like his voice.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 11:20:15 AM »

1:
I keep seeing posts on getbig, actually hillary clinton has already been selected as president, Magic Johnson never had hiv or aids he was caught shaving points in a gambling scheme and that story was created to save face, Dwayne Johnson that's not him its a clone all top celebrities have been replaced or killed off and were cloned at the cloning center, the real Dwayne Johnson could never get they big or that ripped, it's not even him it's a clone!

2:
hows short ass coach talking shit I'm about to hit the gym hard and Gona smoke these fukn undercover haters.
Coach exposed himself as a undercover hater I even been to his gym that's fukd up

Regarding point 1, wow, he must be off his rocker lol
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 11:23:41 AM »
Haha cswole is great, i wish he would Come  back...tell cswole that we can change *cries*

I just asked him again if he wants to return to Getbig. He hasn't replied yet.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 11:50:28 AM »
Serious question, is the cloning agency able to clone humans at grown adult stage? How were they able to get the Rocks clone up to speed with his age? He didn't become famous until he mid 20s, he likely wouldn't have been cloned before that right?

Also how is the clone able to know/remember all of the Rocks contacts and family?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 11:51:49 AM »
The Snow King is greatly missed around here.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 12:20:25 PM »
Serious question, are the clones capable of cupcaking and lollipopping? 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 12:23:53 PM »
I refuse to speak to Cswol by proxy :(.

Serious question, is the cloning agency able to clone humans at grown adult stage? How were they able to get the Rocks clone up to speed with his age? He didn't become famous until he mid 20s, he likely wouldn't have been cloned before that right?

Also how is the clone able to know/remember all of the Rocks contacts and family?

Ain't you never seen Terminator, etc.... They've got exoskeletons, micro computer implants, etc.... Chemtrails? They're actually used to update our cloned celebs. School up on this, or forever be left in small fry land.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 02:50:20 PM »

1:

2:

Words used are far too long for that to actually be from cswol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 03:05:49 PM »
I refuse to speak to Cswol by proxy :(.

Ain't you never seen Terminator, etc.... They've got exoskeletons, micro computer implants, etc.... Chemtrails? They're actually used to update our cloned celebs. School up on this, or forever be left in small fry land.

If Dwayne Johnson is a metal exoskeleton surrounded by flesh how was John Cena able to bodyslam  him?  Something isnt adding up brother.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 03:21:11 PM »
If Dwayne Johnson is a metal exoskeleton surrounded by flesh how was John Cena able to bodyslam  him?  Something isnt adding up brother.

Noob ::). Cena's an exo too, so it's equal. Don't make me and Cswol have to tell you about Exo-Hogan, and how he fits in. See Hogan is an Exo meant to test how far they've gotten with thought programming. If the youth forgive him, then the mass brain washing perpetrated by the Illuminati isn't complete, and needs a few more years.

Macho Man was set to expose this, and you see what happened to him....

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 03:49:45 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 04:03:23 PM »

1:

2:

And that's what you get when you combine mental illness and recreational drugs.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 09:02:50 PM »
Everyone can laugh or whatever about CSwol and the Doppelganger thing. I've heard that Adam Carolla almost had a nervous breakdown when he heard his buddy Jimmy Kimmel was switched. That Adam isn't allowed to talk about it etc...Sure one's fatter than the other in the pics below. But these aren't even the same person. Rumor is that there were 4 different Kimmels. And Kimmel number one and two were heterosexual. And Kimmel three and four play ball with the homos...Jimmy one and two thought they were all set because they were just Jewish and not gay. But the Jewish gay cartel wanted more out of Jimmy.

New Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Kimmel #2

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 09:07:22 PM »
Everyone can laugh or whatever about CSwol and the Doppelganger thing. I've heard that Adam Carolla almost had a nervous breakdown when he heard his buddy Jimmy Kimmel was switched. That Adam isn't allowed to talk about it etc...

New Jimmy Kimmel

No, you absolutely did not. Just made it up or repeated it, and Jimmy/Adam would laugh at it, too. You're officially gone, dude. Craziest shit you've posted yet.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 09:10:52 PM »
You're officially gone, dude. Craziest shit you've posted yet.

lol Relax Ron :D Has nothing to do with me. this is CSWOls thread.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2015, 09:12:17 PM »
lol Relax Ron :D Has nothing to do with me. this is CSWOls thread.

No, bro, that was you.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2015, 09:13:08 PM »
No, bro, that was you.

No Ron/Ropo. Go to bed

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2015, 09:15:50 PM »
No, bro, that was you.

You're not a Conspiracy guy so why are you always posting in thread with guys who are? It's constant. This thread is about CSWOL and his conspiracy's. I added to what he's saying. Why post at all in these? Its not your cup of tea. You made that clear in almost every post. We get it convict.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »
Everyone can laugh or whatever about CSwol and the Doppelganger thing. I've heard that Adam Carolla almost had a nervous breakdown when he heard his buddy Jimmy Kimmel was switched. That Adam isn't allowed to talk about it etc...Sure one's fatter than the other in the pics below. But these aren't even the same person. Rumor is that there were 4 different Kimmels. And Kimmel number one and two were heterosexual. And Kimmel three and four play ball with the homos...Jimmy one and two thought they were all set because they were just Jewish and not gay. But the Jewish gay cartel wanted more out of Jimmy.

New Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Kimmel #2

What happens to the original celebrity (killed or in hiding)?

Are the doppelganger's clones or something else, how do they keep their contacts in order?

What is the point in this (control and/or influence )?

What stage of celebrity do you have to be to be replaced? Why isn't Corolla replaced?

Why is the illiminuate afraid of the general public? If they're so powerful why do they fear the general public suddenly developing a consciousness?

Thanks

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2015, 09:17:22 PM »

New Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Kimmel #2

I don't really want to bash you since you're a funny, solid getbigger but this is wacko territory man.  :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2015, 09:18:04 PM »
No Ron/Ropo. Go to bed

Seriously, guy, link me. How far into the deep, dark web do I have to travel to find these nutjobs? I wanna share this with him; friend of a friend of a friend, etc., but I want him to see it in context.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2015, 09:24:41 PM »
What happens to the original celebrity (killed or in hiding)?

Are the doppelganger's clones or something else, how do they keep their contacts in order?

What is the point in this (control and/or influence )?

What stage of celebrity do you have to be to be replaced? Why isn't Corolla replaces?

Why is the illiminuate afraid of the general public? If they're so powerful why do the fear the general public suddenly developing consciousness?

Thanks

Jewish homos own Hollywood. However many Jews who aren't homos and are talented are used in Hollywood. Except that eventually it becomes time to pay the piper. You either Put out, or get out...Corolla is a nobody in Hollywood. He moved to his own podcast. I think he does some retarded builder snake oil show but it isn't making money. Corolla imop is basically out of Hollywood for good but won't say it. Yet does little shit to not make it look so obvious that he's out. Just a guess though. Corolla is a Jew who has some guilt because he came from nothing so he feels obligated to tow the line. But he's not gay. Rogan got really fucked up years ago on his forum before his podcast and kind of told people what was up. But the post didn't last long.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2015, 09:26:22 PM »
Jimmy kimmel is worth cloning why?