Author Topic: UFC 193  (Read 65908 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: UFC 193
« Reply #250 on: November 15, 2015, 07:31:56 AM »
Credit to Indie-Lad for posting link to full fight:

If anyone has a better quality link, please post up for others.

"1"

Messed up that she didn't touch gloves with Holm in the beginning.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #251 on: November 15, 2015, 07:32:38 AM »

She started believing the UFC hype of her being "the most dominant combat sports athlete EVER"  ::)

I don't think she'd win a rematch. Holly's ground game will only get better, and Ronda's stand up will never be on Holly's level.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #252 on: November 15, 2015, 07:32:56 AM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: November 15, 2015, 07:36:46 AM »
Ronda hasn't updated her twitter since the fight ;D

rondarousey  Fake ass cheap shotting fake respect fake humility bitch - "preacher's daughter" my ass - I see through your fake sweet act now - you're getting your ass kicked tomorrow, and I'm really going to enjoy the beating I give you #andSTILL

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #254 on: November 15, 2015, 07:37:32 AM »
Messed up that she didn't touch gloves with Holm in the beginning.

I didn't follow the lead up to the fight very closely. What exactly did Holly do for Ronda to act like that?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 15, 2015, 07:42:12 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #256 on: November 15, 2015, 07:56:26 AM »

"1"

http://www.allfreefightvideos.com/2015/11/ronda-rousey-vs-holly-holm-fight-video.html

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #257 on: November 15, 2015, 08:03:14 AM »
I didn't follow the lead up to the fight very closely. What exactly did Holly do for Ronda to act like that?

Behave like a decent human being.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: November 15, 2015, 08:17:39 AM »
It's in Spanish, but it's a good quality vid:

https://www.facebook.com/BoxeoTijuana/videos/561705457314635/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #259 on: November 15, 2015, 08:31:26 AM »
Behave like a decent human being.

Rogan was really spot on with his commentary. Ronda's stand up was brutally exposed. At no time was she ever at an angle to Holm, who kept throwing straight lefts right down the pipe.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #260 on: November 15, 2015, 08:55:58 AM »

"1"
@ :45 in Holly tags her with a left, Ronda never closes her mouth after that shot, she F'd her up right there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #261 on: November 15, 2015, 09:16:22 AM »
@ :45 in Holly tags her with a left, Ronda never closes her mouth after that shot, she F'd her up right there.

that's what I thought.  Broken jaw early and just kept fighting.  

That'd also explain why she completely gave up the ground game.  There is no rolling around with a broken face.  Just hope you get lucky with a punch and end it and sneak away with a win and deal with the broken face.

TMZ will try to get a pic of her face all swollen up.  I bet they're hiding to avoid the loss $ that kind of pic brings.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #262 on: November 15, 2015, 09:20:15 AM »

First at 0:31 and then the punch and elbow shot at 0:45 - looks like they split RR's lip open.

After watching that, I feel reasonably certain that Rousey would have struggled with Tank Abbott!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #263 on: November 15, 2015, 02:10:42 PM »
haha, Dana white is crushed!!  the bullshit reputation they've been throwing on lousy rousey has just been destroyed..    there are amazing athletes that have lost once or twice but they are still amazing, but when your total draw is that you are completely unbeatable, your total draw is gone with your first defeat.

Which is why he'll probably pay off Holly to lose in a rematch. He'll pay her 5 million to take a dive and tell her that fight 3 is when you fight for real. Rousey won't be in on the scam and she'll think she beat her in fight 2.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #264 on: November 15, 2015, 02:16:28 PM »
The biggest factor is Rousey's loss was the fact that she gassed after 2 minutes.  Literally gasping, stumbling, and hands down.  Guess her team thought there was no reason to work on cardio.   ::)

Holly has heavy hands and all those jabs hurt Rousey bad. That made her go into survival mode and all the cardio in the world wasn't going to help her because she wasn't going to get her adrenalin under control...

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #265 on: November 15, 2015, 02:16:50 PM »
Full fight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pN0dxnU1mAw

At 7:20
You can hear Rhonda cry nooooooo!!  ;D
To herb Dean.. when he tells her she got KO
And to lie down.. it's over...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #266 on: November 15, 2015, 02:24:46 PM »
Watching it, again, I noticed Ronda threw a cheap shot clearly after the 1st round bell had rung. She didn't exactly do herself proud in this event.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 15, 2015, 02:32:41 PM »
that's what I thought.  Broken jaw early and just kept fighting.  

That'd also explain why she completely gave up the ground game.  There is no rolling around with a broken face.  Just hope you get lucky with a punch and end it and sneak away with a win and deal with the broken face.

TMZ will try to get a pic of her face all swollen up.  I bet they're hiding to avoid the loss $ that kind of pic brings.

Good call from last night.

Following the bout, Ronda Rousey was immediately transported to a local hospital where x-rays revealed Her jaw has been broken in three different areas. Doctors began surgery just moments after. According to UFC president Dana White, Rousey Will have her Jaw wired shut for at least two months and it is unclear on when she will return.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #268 on: November 15, 2015, 02:41:57 PM »

It's fun to watch how technically unsound she is. I've seen better hands on hood girls and cardio-boxing soccer moms.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #269 on: November 15, 2015, 02:43:01 PM »

Following the bout, Ronda Rousey was immediately transported to a local hospital where x-rays revealed Her jaw has been broken in three different areas. Doctors began surgery just moments after. According to UFC president Dana White, Rousey Will have her Jaw wired shut for at least two months and it is unclear on when she will return.

Dana changed the story at some point. On the post fight show, he said she only had a split lip.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 15, 2015, 02:47:54 PM »

This is what gets me when people said that Holms has pillows for fists and soft punches.

If anyone were to ever spar with a professional boxer, they will realize that even a tap to the chin from those hands feels like a sledgehammer.

"1"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2015, 02:53:12 PM »
Really?  Ronda's jaw wired shut for a couple of months?  Reeeeeally?

The world rejoices... ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2015, 02:55:48 PM »
This is what gets me when people said that Holms has pillows for fists and soft punches.

If anyone were to ever spar with a professional boxer, they will realize that even a tap to the chin from those hands feels like a sledgehammer.

"1"

one scary thought.....   if dana is not ready to stop milking the rousey cow, he could influence the results of the Hohm PED test ( and yes i have no doubt that is well within his abilities).   it won't stop the beating from having happened, but it will return her to a pristine record due to DQ.  i hope this doesn't happen, but it's not totally impossible.

one thing that won't change, the wired jaw will keep lousy rousey's mouth shut for two months. ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #273 on: November 15, 2015, 02:57:10 PM »
Really?  Ronda's jaw wired shut for a couple of months?  Reeeeeally?

The world rejoices... ;D

"I gant gu gight gagegger gext"

Simple Simon

« Reply #274 on: November 15, 2015, 02:58:04 PM »
one scary thought.....   if dana is not ready to stop milking the rousey cow, he could influence the results of the Hohm PED test ( and yes i have no doubt that is well within his abilities).   it won't stop the beating from having happened, but it will return her to a pristine record due to DQ.  i hope this doesn't happen, but it's not totally impossible.

one thing that won't change, the wired jaw will keep lousy rousey's mouth shut for two months. ;D

Exactly what I was thinking earlier.