Author Topic: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen  (Read 41753 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2015, 07:19:11 PM »
Ha ha there it is, the token should have shot for the legs. Time for a former cop to chime in with how they aim for center mass and shoot till the threat is over.

He did shoot him in the leg.....entry wound #16 is clearly a leg shot.

(Joking for some levity)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2015, 07:27:25 PM »
He did shoot him in the leg.....entry wound #16 is clearly a leg shot.

(Joking for some levity)
Maybe the cop just misunderstood that you are supposed to stop shooting after hitting the leg.
 :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2015, 07:38:27 PM »
As a former cop i have to let you know that we aim for the center mass and shoot til the threat is over.

None of this shoot in the leg-crap you hear from liberals.

dude was on the ground with 2 bullets in him, ten feet away, after 2 shots in 2 seconds.

The next 14 shots in 12 seconds were NOT delivered to a person who was an immanent threat.  Would you agree?  maybe if he has a gun, one could argue that.  but with a knife, once the man is on the ground, ten feet away, is he still considered a threat?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2015, 07:46:57 PM »
dude was on the ground with 2 bullets in him, ten feet away, after 2 shots in 2 seconds.

The next 14 shots in 12 seconds were NOT delivered to a person who was an immanent threat.  Would you agree?  maybe if he has a gun, one could argue that.  but with a knife, once the man is on the ground, ten feet away, is he still considered a threat?

The first shot (according to the autopsy sketch) looks to be a head shot. The remaining 15 shots weren't needed. It is definitely arguable that no shots at all were needed.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2015, 09:16:21 PM »
I think they only fired 18 rounds killing the autistic six year old strapped in his car seat and wounding his unarmed father.

It was on the news in Tampa. Terrible.

Last few weeks have been busy so I can't remember if they were officially on duty.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2015, 09:34:25 PM »
Hey- IMO the cop should get a $50 dollar fine.

The "basically good kid" who got shot was a known criminal, vagrant--who beat a woman half to death, was suspected of rape, and at the time he was shot was armed with a butcher knife as he was breaking into cop cars while stoned on angel dust.

All you fucking apes bitching about this shit need to take a look in the mirror.

Yeah=-- the cop shot him up for no apparent reason. But, this is the person your rallying around? Is your culture that pathetic and disgusting? If so, just kill yourself and do the rest of the world a favor. In actuality, the cop did your neighborhood (and globally, the entire planet) a favor.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2015, 09:50:03 PM »
Makes me wonder how often cops fudge reports.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2015, 12:41:40 AM »

The "basically good kid" who got shot was a known criminal, vagrant--who beat a woman half to death, was suspected of rape, and at the time he was shot was armed with a butcher knife as he was breaking into cop cars while stoned on angel dust.

By inner-city standards and self-loathing-liberal logic, this is a "basically good kid." ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2015, 04:42:56 AM »

All you fucking apes bitching about this shit need to take a look in the mirror.

Yeah=-- the cop shot him up for no apparent reason. But, this is the person your rallying around? Is your culture that pathetic and disgusting? If so, just kill yourself and do the rest of the world a favor. In actuality, the cop did your neighborhood (and globally, the entire planet) a favor.

His death is just as bad as ISIS beheading innocent Christians because "he was an American citizen" ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2015, 04:51:45 AM »
This is a totally separate argument... but...

If by age 17 you are doing PCP, your parents have failed you.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2015, 05:46:08 AM »
This is a totally separate argument... but...

If by age 17 you are doing PCP, your parents have failed you.

True!

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: November 27, 2015, 05:55:34 AM »

I don't think people are rallying around the murder victim at all.  You're right....he was scum and the world is better off with him gone.

However, the pig who shot him multiple times, the other cowards who watched him do so, and the other pigs that covered up need to be held accountable for their criminal actions.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: November 27, 2015, 05:57:48 AM »

It was a bad shoot all the way.  Not one bullet should have been shot.  If that cop wanted to decide people's punishment, he should have went to law school and become a judge later In his life.  It is bad shoots like these, coupled with their entire police force involved in covering it up that gives value to all the riots/protests, even the frivolous ones.

The people of this community will never trust police officers again, and its reasons like this that the mike.brown cases of the world received any support.  Cops need to realize that they have to follow the law all the time because the 1 time the don't,  every arrest they have made.becomes suspect.

Every single cop involved in erasing the video and providing fictional statements in this case need to.be charged with accessory to murder

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 27, 2015, 06:08:00 AM »
It was a bad shoot all the way.  Not one bullet should have been shot.  If that cop wanted to decide people's punishment, he should have went to law school and become a judge later In his life.  It is bad shoots like these, coupled with their entire police force involved in covering it up that gives value to all the riots/protests, even the frivolous ones.

The people of this community will never trust police officers again, and its reasons like this that the mike.brown cases of the world received any support.  Cops need to realize that they have to follow the law all the time because the 1 time the don't,  every arrest they have made.becomes suspect.

Every single cop involved in erasing the video and providing fictional statements in this case need to.be charged with accessory to murder

We're already getting desensitized to news stories about white kids and cops being killed. It's only a matter of time before their faces get photo shopped on muffins.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #189 on: November 27, 2015, 07:39:07 AM »
By inner-city standards and self-loathing-liberal logic, this is a "basically good kid." ;)

Or as his mother would say "He a good boy"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 27, 2015, 08:29:46 AM »

He dindu nuffin, he was waiting for his Harvard acceptance letter and the knife was merely to open the envelope.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2015, 08:36:51 AM »

Even my mom says that, LOL!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2015, 08:42:33 AM »
Even my mom says that, LOL!

That not what she says to me.....

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2015, 08:52:10 AM »
That not what she says to me.....

She promised to stop working as a Dominatrix.

Can't freaking trust anyone these days!  >:(

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2015, 09:28:06 AM »
I don't think people are rallying around the murder victim at all.  You're right....he was scum and the world is better off with him gone.

However, the pig who shot him multiple times, the other cowards who watched him do so, and the other pigs that covered up need to be held accountable for their criminal actions.

Known gang members lured 9 year old Tyshawn Lee into an alley a few weeks ago and murdered him as retaliation against his gang banger dad.

The dad came on TV. Instead of asking for witnesses or help in solving the crime, he told the murderers that he was on the street all the time and if they wanted to find him he was ready for it.

The mother appeared on TV and asked for funds to bury her son. Then she set up a GoFundMe page. Then a week later she bought a new car with the GoFundMe money. The next day the father of Tyshawn set up a separate GoFundMe page to bury his son.

Throughout all that bullshit, there has been one constant - no one in that neighborhood will tell the police what they saw, what they heard, who is a suspect, or give any type of assistance to the police to solve the crime.....including the boys parents.

So it's hard to take BLM serious about Laquann when they were nowhere to be found over this murder of a child. It's hard to even begin to justify a protest on Michigan Avenue businesses a year after the fact - and a year after the family accepted what appears to be $5M hush money.

As for the cop that shot and his fellow officers that withheld evidence or lied in their reports....they should be charged and tried to the full extent of the law.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2015, 09:42:40 AM »
Known gang members lured 9 year old Tyshawn Lee into an alley a few weeks ago and murdered him as retaliation against his gang banger dad.

The dad came on TV. Instead of asking for witnesses or help in solving the crime, he told the murderers that he was on the street all the time and if they wanted to find him he was ready for it.

The mother appeared on TV and asked for funds to bury her son. Then she set up a GoFundMe page. Then a week later she bought a new car with the GoFundMe money. The next day the father of Tyshawn set up a separate GoFundMe page to bury his son.

Throughout all that bullshit, there has been one constant - no one in that neighborhood will tell the police what they saw, what they heard, who is a suspect, or give any type of assistance to the police to solve the crime.....including the boys parents.

So it's hard to take BLM serious about Laquann when they were nowhere to be found over this murder of a child. It's hard to even begin to justify a protest on Michigan Avenue businesses a year after the fact - and a year after the family accepted what appears to be $5M hush money.

As for the cop that shot and his fellow officers that withheld evidence or lied in their reports....they should be charged and tried to the full extent of the law.

I agree with you 100% on most points. We need to do a better job in our own communities, develop better priorities, and take responsibility for things that are fk'd up.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2015, 10:03:52 AM »
I agree with you 100% on most points. We need to do a better job in our own communities, develop better priorities, and take responsibility for things that are fk'd up.

Do you really want to know what was done in the Tyshawn Lee community to try to "improve" things?

Alderman Bobby Rush, convicted felon, tax cheat, known gang leader and Black Panther went to the supermax prison in Florence, CO to talk to Larry Hoover and Jeff Fort (gangster disciples and black p stone rangers gang founders) to ask them what to do.

Now you tell me that doesn't stink to high heaven over who really runs the south side of Chicago

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2015, 01:49:54 PM »
Why are so many blacks so against using sidewalks? Are these young black citizens allergic to concrete but not asphalt? This matter needs to be investigated.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2015, 02:28:56 PM »
Why are so many blacks so against using sidewalks? Are these young black citizens allergic to concrete but not asphalt? This matter needs to be investigated.

Perhaps it has something to do with oversized glutes  ???

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2015, 04:07:39 PM »

Revealing this well-kept secret would cost my black card.