Author Topic: two week test results pics included  (Read 19396 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: two week test results pics included
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2016, 04:02:48 PM »
hahaha

i'm on Aromasin 25 mg once every five days

i'll take the sust dose down to one amp eod starting next week

No wonder you have gyno...
?

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2016, 04:54:15 PM »
one of my gym bros told me to take it like that

so half a tab eod

bitch piana says he just takes one tab once or twice a week, he says in this clip within the first minute

Arimidex also has a lot longer half life than aromasin and acts a completely different way. Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor, arimidex isn't.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2016, 01:10:53 AM »
one of my gym bros told me to take it like that

so half a tab eod

bitch piana says he just takes one tab once or twice a week, he says in this clip within the first minute

1. NEVER trust guys at the gym
2. NEVER trust rich piana (lol)
3. a simple googling of "halflife aromasin" wouldve given you the answer... how can people not do this before messing with HORMONES...
adex every 5 days is also complete shit, even though people who inject test only every 5 days or so might be able to get away with it. i would personally never do it.
i do all my shots ed or eod and AIs etc all ed

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2016, 05:28:29 AM »
man you should inform yourself on the compounds youre using.
aromasin half life is a day or less (some sources even claim 8 hours in males, whereas the 24 hours relate to the time aromatase gets deactivated imo)
every 5 days is completely useless, just unnecessary hormonal roller coaster... split the dosage up  ;)

would you say that because aromasin is suicidal, so you won't get a sudden rebound even if you don't dose it that often? My ideal dose is 6.25mg ED but it's a pain to split the 25mg tab into 4 so I take 12.5 mg EOD and it seems to be working well (actually i might reduce the dose further, think estro is a bit too low judging from lack of pumps in the gym)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2016, 06:38:35 AM »
I get away with it like u say^12.5 mgs eod but it's probly better ED dosing. Blood work will tell you exactly what your e2 it is... I'm due for blood work so I'll just keep doing like I am(12.5 eod) and see what it sais

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2016, 07:06:44 AM »
I get away with it like u say^12.5 mgs eod but it's probly better ED dosing. Blood work will tell you exactly what your e2 it is... I'm due for blood work so I'll just keep doing like I am(12.5 eod) and see what it sais

it's actually better twice ed due to its half life

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2016, 08:53:08 AM »
1. NEVER trust guys at the gym
2. NEVER trust rich piana (lol)
3. a simple googling of "halflife aromasin" wouldve given you the answer... how can people not do this before messing with HORMONES...
adex every 5 days is also complete shit, even though people who inject test only every 5 days or so might be able to get away with it. i would personally never do it.
i do all my shots ed or eod and AIs etc all ed

alright so i'll start with 12.5 mg eod

and i'll cut my test dose in half from one amp ed to one amp eod, so should i take the aro on the test inject day?

i didn't want to start the ACE til another six weeks or so, but maybe i'll start it sooner...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2016, 10:44:03 AM »
dude your all over the place here,,in the quest for your perfect'look'trying to achieve you are getting info from your 'coach'or gym mate,then you come here and get many ideas from people here and that will cloud your judgment on whats best for you,,,1st thing I would do is 1.what has worked up to this point and how much and what compounds...2 is if so why change a thing in the 1st place if its working..changing things midstream is going to send your body and mind all over the place ,,raising/lowering dose ,changing ...try to manage whats working then add or increase over time if u plan on blasting/cruising .if your going to use get the most out of the 'kick'you can get...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2016, 10:52:08 AM »

no, it's not needed, terrible post.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2016, 10:53:43 AM »
But seriously WTF man?
over 15k posts and you can't even put together a basic fuckin cycle?

DUH..... YOu ARE so STuPID....
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2016, 11:06:54 AM »
would you say that because aromasin is suicidal, so you won't get a sudden rebound even if you don't dose it that often? My ideal dose is 6.25mg ED but it's a pain to split the 25mg tab into 4 so I take 12.5 mg EOD and it seems to be working well (actually i might reduce the dose further, think estro is a bit too low judging from lack of pumps in the gym)
well your body builds new aromatase enzymes all the time. with adex or letro you simply disable some of them temporarily, if you stop taking it then all aromatase gets freed up again. aromasin basically "kills" some of the exisiting aromatase permanently.
HOWEVER since new aromatase is built all the time and i dont think the "disabling" effect of aromasin on aromatase lasts longer than adex or letro id still assume you get a rebound. a gentle one, since aromatase takes time to build up again (vs suddenly all aromatase is freed up when you stop taking adex).
but that also depends on the half life of the aromatase enzyme of which i have no idea nor have i ever read about it anywhere.

alright so i'll start with 12.5 mg eod

and i'll cut my test dose in half from one amp ed to one amp eod, so should i take the aro on the test inject day?

i didn't want to start the ACE til another six weeks or so, but maybe i'll start it sooner...

doesnt matter

thats kind of overdoing it imo

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2016, 12:12:01 PM »
dude your all over the place here,,in the quest for your perfect'look'trying to achieve you are getting info from your 'coach'or gym mate,then you come here and get many ideas from people here and that will cloud your judgment on whats best for you,,,1st thing I would do is 1.what has worked up to this point and how much and what compounds...2 is if so why change a thing in the 1st place if its working..changing things midstream is going to send your body and mind all over the place ,,raising/lowering dose ,changing ...try to manage whats working then add or increase over time if u plan on blasting/cruising .if your going to use get the most out of the 'kick'you can get...

it's all an experiment bro, i like to learn and discover, and here's some of my findings:

ace is a recomper but doesn't add scale weight

test adds thickness but too much causes too much bloat ie. under five hundred doesn't do shit over 1.5 grams adds too much water, 7 to 750 works well and may be the sweet spot

eq doesn't do shit, same with mast

never tried primo so don't know

did deca once and it worked OK

from all this experimentation it appears that my ideal cycle is.... 750 test and ace at 50 mg eod

i got no ace on hand at the moment so i'll keep experimenting with test dosage to find the ideal dose

so after i figure out ideal test dose which will be in about six weeks i'll throw in the ACE  8)

maybe god was right as he told me run test prop 200 eod ACE 150 eod and drol 100 ed but i'm finished with orals

i had to figure this shit out for myself coz as you know... i ain't no follower, and i'm stubborn as fuck  ;)

p.s. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT I'LL BE A BUCK 80 TO 85 AT A DRY 5 BY JUNE  8)

p.p.s my legs ARE MUCH BETTER now  ;)

as bitch piana says... you must be your own man and find out what works for you, so that's exactly what i'm doing

But seriously WTF man?
over 15k posts and you can't even put together a basic fuckin cycle?

DUH..... YOu ARE so STuPID....

my post count don't mean shit chief, just started injects about a year ago, so i'm a newbie

see above for my findings so far  

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2016, 12:54:55 PM »
it's all an experiment bro, i like to learn and discover...

i had to figure this shit out for myself coz as you know... i ain't no follower, and i'm stubborn as fuck  ;)

as bitch piana says... you must be your own man and find out what works for you, so that's exactly what i'm doing

you seem smart, this is the best approach you can choose.
but dont believe people who ARE followers. read and read alot, then figure out what makes the most sense, THEN try it on yourself. always keep going and keep experimenting, never stop.
people get stuck in their shit because they believe everything they read
IT MIGHT EVEN BE TRUE
but that doesnt mean it works for them
theres no standard protocol that works for everyone, not for diet, not for AAS, not for training
(well, abusing tren GH and slin works for everyone, but you still gotta figure out how to abuse it the best way possible  ;D)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2016, 01:05:43 PM »
but dont believe people who ARE followers. read and read alot, then figure out what makes the most sense, THEN try it on yourself. always keep going and keep experimenting, never stop.
IT MIGHT EVEN BE TRUE
theres no standard protocol that works for everyone, not for diet, not for AAS, not for training
(well, abusing tren GH and slin works for everyone, but you still gotta figure out how to abuse it the best way possible  ;D)

well like god used to say..... "NEVER GIVE UP" and he is SPOT ON with that  8)

just came across these posts at eliteshitness

first post: "After a single dose of exemestane 25 mg, the maximal suppression of circulating estrogens(98%), occurred 2 to 3 days after dosing and persisted for 4 to 5 days."

second post: "Here's the reason Exemestane is effective for 4-5 days.

After oral administration, peak levels of Exemestane are reached in the blood at approximately 1.5 hours, and the drug is cleared from the body with a half-life of approximately 3 hours.

However, due to its nature as an irreversible inhibitor, its estrogen-suppressing activity outlives it actual active lifespan in the bloodstream.

Let me say this again...

" due to its nature as an irreversible inhibitor, its estrogen-suppressing activity outlives it actual active lifespan in the bloodstream."

You see, even though the Exemestane is not present in the bloodstream (halflife) it binds to the Aromatase Enzyme UNTIL the body replaces it through the attrition of enzymes. So therefore, it will continue to work as an Aromatase inhibitor UNTIL the enzymes are replaced.

It's half life really has nothing to do with how long it inhibits estrogen due to Exemestane's irreversible nature."

but i'll go ahead a give 12.5 mg eod a run since it seems to be the commonly prescribed dose on the nets

maybe i could ask bitch for some advices  ;D ;D ;D

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2016, 01:42:17 PM »
IT MIGHT EVEN BE TRUE

Jizmo have you ever considered taking up a cheaper hobby. I realised if I bought a guitar I could get free lessons from youtube and basically have hours of fun and satisfaction for much less time and pain than bodybuilding lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2016, 04:45:23 PM »
U can master the art of guitar in 2 years if u r dedicated been there done that bodybuilding is the shit son

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2016, 12:05:04 AM »
well like god used to say..... "NEVER GIVE UP" and he is SPOT ON with that  8)

just came across these posts at eliteshitness

yeah thats why i mentioned the half life of the aromatase enzyme. as i said, the actual half life of a compounds is not always what matters, since sometimes metabolites are active, sometimes there are immediate and long lasting effects on other hormones etc.
HOWEVER keep in mind that the 98% estrogen suppression is for females... theres the theory that AIs are metabolized much faster in men and work much weaker, especially if you use AAS and have high estrogen levels (no way you could even get your estrogen suppressed by 98% on a gram of test).

id still use every single AI at least eod.

Jizmo have you ever considered taking up a cheaper hobby. I realised if I bought a guitar I could get free lessons from youtube and basically have hours of fun and satisfaction for much less time and pain than bodybuilding lol

bodybuilding is the only hobby that ever really satisfied me.
its not expensive at all, whats expensive is what comes with it (--> food. drugs are not that expensive. id spend the same cash on alcohol and parties anyway if it wasnt for bodybuilding).
this "hobby" goes much further than simply 1 hour a day of practise that you need for other retarded hobbies.
its a lifestyle, a challenging one that you have to put your heart into.
you can just go to soccer training 2 times a week and then not care about it for the rest of the time.
you cant do that with bodybuilding.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2016, 04:20:11 PM »
yeah thats why i mentioned the half life of the aromatase enzyme. as i said, the actual half life of a compounds is not always what matters, since sometimes metabolites are active, sometimes there are immediate and long lasting effects on other hormones etc.
HOWEVER keep in mind that the 98% estrogen suppression is for females... theres the theory that AIs are metabolized much faster in men and work much weaker, especially if you use AAS and have high estrogen levels (no way you could even get your estrogen suppressed by 98% on a gram of test).

id still use every single AI at least eod.

bodybuilding is the only hobby that ever really satisfied me.
its not expensive at all, whats expensive is what comes with it (--> food. drugs are not that expensive. id spend the same cash on alcohol and parties anyway if it wasnt for bodybuilding).
this "hobby" goes much further than simply 1 hour a day of practise that you need for other retarded hobbies.
its a lifestyle, a challenging one that you have to put your heart into.
you can just go to soccer training 2 times a week and then not care about it for the rest of the time.
you cant do that with bodybuilding.
Exactly ^ u have to be non fuxking stop