Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 196941 times)

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #300 on: April 25, 2016, 01:46:20 PM »
Ropo, over time, you've repeatedly said that "no explosions" occurred.

Does that mean you believe that the escaped fuel (all of it) survived the trip down the elevator shafts without being ignited?

Remember he's not an American, so what the fuck would he know about our country.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #301 on: April 25, 2016, 01:53:56 PM »
9/11 Experiments The Force Behind

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #302 on: April 25, 2016, 01:55:06 PM »
Always surprising how many lawyers we have.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2016, 01:56:40 PM »
Remember he's not an American, so what the fuck would he know about our country.

;D I don't mind Ropo.  He's intelligent and he'll take the time to at least attempt to research, so that sets him apart from many people who won't even bother.  Nothing's worse than someone who wants to have it all: a strong opinion despite being blissfully clueless.

Simple Simon

« Reply #304 on: April 25, 2016, 02:07:22 PM »
Don't forget Gulf of Tonkin incident and the Vietnam war and ...

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership." The organization stated that "American leadership is good both for America and for the world," and sought to build support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."

Of the twenty-five people who signed the PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz. Observers such as Irwin Stelzer and Dave Grondin have suggested that the PNAC played a key role in shaping the foreign policy of the Bush Administration, particularly in building support for the Iraq War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
We in the UK just made up a story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
Much easier than flying planes into buildings and killing thousands of people.

Shame the Americans didnt think of something that simple.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #305 on: April 25, 2016, 02:29:39 PM »

Uk population: 65 million; USA population: 350 million.

You  just can't compare the level of activity and involvement of your military to ours. The United States destroyed Afghanistan and took over Iraq, help destroy Libya, Syria, and soon Iran. Thanks to a great awakening and the internet did the population stop the intervention with troops in Libya and Syria.

All this was plan since day one the Bush administration took over in 2001, General Clark of the United States Army worn us of the despicable plans of our goverment of perpetual war in the middle east.

Simple Simon

« Reply #306 on: April 25, 2016, 02:30:52 PM »
Uk population: 65 million; USA population: 350 million.

You  just can't compare the level of activity and involvement of your military to ours. The United States destroyed Afghanistan and took over Iraq, help destroy Libya, Syria, and soon Iran. Thanks to a great awakening and the internet did the population stop the intervention with troops in Libya and Syria.

All this was plan since day one the Bush administration took over in 2001, General Clark of the United States Army worn us of the despicable plans of our goverment of perpetual war in the middle east.

Your patriotism and pride shines through your every word.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #307 on: April 25, 2016, 02:31:19 PM »

They needed the support.  After the failed attempt by Bush Sr, congress would have voted it down.  After 9/11 they had a near perfect vote to go to war, they had people lining up down the street at all recruitment centers to join the military.  It was the perfect storm.  They were able to ask congress for a blank check to stop those there terrorists and got it.  Wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Simple Simon

« Reply #308 on: April 25, 2016, 02:33:23 PM »
They needed the support.  After the failed attempt by Bush Sr, congress would have voted it down.  After 9/11 they had a near perfect vote to go to war, they had people lining up down the street at all recruitment centers to join the military.  It was the perfect storm.  They were able to ask congress for a blank check to stop those there terrorists and got it.  Wouldn't have happened otherwise.
the UK doesnt care about public support, most people didnt want to go, we went anyway.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #309 on: April 25, 2016, 02:46:14 PM »
IMO, it can't be separated from the fact that we'd made the biggest swich in communication, ever, probably since the development of language itself.

We went from land-lines and snail-mail, to pure digital, all within just a couple of years leading up to it.  For the first time, all random communication became connected and centralized in a way that can be continuously searched and analyzed without any physical effort or risk of bad warrants.  Try that with snail-mail and tapping wires.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2016, 02:53:42 PM »
IMO, it can't be separated from the fact that we'd made the biggest swich in communication, ever, probably since the development of language itself.

We went from land-lines and snail-mail to pure digital, all within just a couple of years leading up to it.  For the first time, all random communication became connected and centralized in a way that can be continuously searched and analyzed without any physical effort or risk of bad warrants.  Try that with snail-mail and tapping wires.

Literally with a flick of a switch they (hackers, gov etc...) can take away all your income, communication etc...  People think their guns will protect them.  Ha, good luck.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2016, 02:58:51 PM »
Literally with a flick of a switch they (hackers, gov etc...) can take away all your income, communication etc...  People think their guns will protect them.  Ha, good luck.

Guns can hold things off, though.  Anything to buy time in hopes people will come to their senses, can't be bad.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2016, 03:07:09 PM »
Guns can hold things off, though.  Anything to buy time in hopes people will come to their senses, can't be bad.

False sense of security.  If the government were truly afraid of people and their guns they would have banned them a long time ago.  They want people to feel they have a fighting chance.  Most gun owners think the gov can never overrun this country as long as they have their pistol and that's what they want to them to believe.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2016, 03:14:40 PM »
Your patriotism and pride shines through your every word.

You must be confused. I love my country, I did serve and ready to serve and protect this great country of ours and it's constitution. What I will not do is to continue to support our corrupted goverment, and those psychopaths in Washington D.C. for having us paying taxes so they can enrich themselves through the military industrial complex while destroying countries and having our people die in foreign lands.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2016, 08:40:40 PM »
Link to missle witnesses?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: April 26, 2016, 01:13:16 AM »

Really - Please try harder. You are showing yourself up.
Clearly you are unable to offer clear answers.

Just moronic non definitive posts, trying to insult people.
Very Clever.. ::) Not.

Instead of that, why don't you present the evidence about the explosion which start the collapse of the WTC towers? There is hours of video material, just take your pick..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: April 26, 2016, 01:36:10 AM »
This Ropo character is a mindless vassal.  He cannot believe his own eyes.  His total ignorance of science and physics is astounding.  It's a complete waste of time replying to him.  All he does here make lame attempts to debunk conspiracy factualists. 

And by that ignorance I can ask only questions which you can't answer, so you have to try to throw some crap on me? Why don't you even try to point out faults of the facts I have present? Another thing what never happen, because the ultimate fact is that you can't. Only fucking thing you can do is repeat the foil hat nonsense, because you don't have any brains at all. For example, you haven't have at any point even try to correct my "mistakes" or faulty claims...can you explain why? Wouldn't that be best possible way to prove me wrong, but instead of that, you start throwing crap? Do you understand how evident it is that you aren't able to challenge my facts, because your mentors, the foil hat idiots haven't prepare you for this? You can't challenge my facts or claims because you don't have the brains to do so, and this you have proved by yourself, over and over again. And all what I have done is pointing out how the foil hats has lie to you, and this is the gratitude I get? ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #317 on: April 26, 2016, 01:40:36 AM »
There is plenty of evidence, do your own research.  People like you will never consider the evidence anyway because your mind is already made up.

Yes, like those explosions which you talk, but never have able to prove. If there is plenty of evidence, why can't you name even one? Because you are just a parrot, repeating words you hear with no brain functions at all.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2016, 01:59:46 AM »

Some answers to who was behind the attacks & why.?
Yes we have the 'official' version.

Why then are so many pieces of information about the attacks No allowed to be in the public domain
- government orders -

The plane hitting the pentagon footage could easily be slowed to show it is a plane & not a rocket as some
are saying.

No weird & wonderful conspiracy theory from me,
Though I do like to question when I'm unsure - Perhaps Becuase of the many untruths/ fraud videos
Purporting to show the government were in on the act.

Please stop with that nonsense: To claiming there was conspiracy, you first have to prove it, and only way you can do it is by presenting the evidence about the explosions, which start whole happening, because without proving those, there is no conspiracy. No other that the original plot including Osama & The Ragheads.

And why aren't you able to point out what kind of missile it was? I have given you the link at the page where you can find all of the missiles what mankind has made, but there isn't really any with the dimensions of Boeing 757. Or are you saying that as an eyewitness you aren't able to see the difference between Boeing 757 and 12 feet long cruise missile? And while we know that the fireball which was filmed at the Pentagon means more than 10 tons of kerosene, what kind of missile would be able to carry that load? 10 tons of kerosene means 10 cubic meter of space, so the kerosene tank would be twice as big than missile itself..I mean pointing holes from your foil hat theory isn't very hard thing to do..Missing explosion from the pentagon crash, fallen light poles, eyewitnesses, every bit of proven facts, if we leave all that out of the story, will it be the truth? Or just denying truth??

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: April 26, 2016, 02:12:05 AM »
It could look like any plane moron - depending on the scenario. In the case of the Pentagon, it could have resembled the airliner that supposedly flew into the Pentagon.

"A decoy is usually a person, device, or event meant as a distraction, to conceal what an individual or a group might be looking for. Decoys have been used for centuries most notably in game hunting, but also in wartime and in the committing or resolving of crimes."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decoy

You are still hanging with that moronic claim about the decoy plane, which was flying so low that it was smashing down a bunch of lamp post, and turn invisible at the moment it fly over pentagon, because there is not even one soul who has seen it AFTERWARDS?

DEAR MORONS, IF YOU NEED TO LLOK UP THINGS WHAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE OR FUCKING HARD TO HIDE, THE LIST START 1. EXPLOSIONS 2. AEROPLANES, FLYING AT THE LOW ALTITUDE...

Why, oh why these claims have to be as stupid as they are? Would it have something to do with the fact, that people who make these foil hat fairytales, are the bunch of lambs without no brains at all?  No go stand at the front of the mirror, look yourself in the eyes and repeate: "Why do you see explosions where evidently isn't any".  Repeat until your realize your stupidity  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: April 26, 2016, 03:09:41 AM »
Again the pot calling the kettle black. You see, it is you who have blind faith for some reason in the official story. You can't even trust your own eyes after you clearly see a video of the Pentagon and no plane is visible prior to impact.

I think it is becoming clear that you don't even have brains to help you think or figure things out. You are a moron of epic proportions. Or perhaps you are getting paid but I figure any money spent on you is a waste since you cannot really form coherent sentences or arguments. Your sponsors would be better off impaling you and investing in someone else less moronic.

Only blind faith I have is for the proved facts, and I have never have said otherwise. Your problem is that official investigation has plenty of proved facts, and your foil hat theories are proved to be just crap. You have been proving that yourself, because what would be better way to shut up the infidels, than presenting undeniably facts to them? That you haven't even try, all what you link or say is rumors. lies and pure crap without anything to do with the reality.

I repeat:

Footprint of the WTC 1 or 2 was 62 x 62 yards, and middle of that space were massive core columns, which means that outer columns has to be as near as 25 yards from the windows. These columns were as we all know, quite massive, dimensions 35" x 12" with the wall thickness of 3.3/8". At the density of the typical steel, this kind of column has the mass of 1.2 metric tons per yard, so you can't blow it to smithereens by firecracker. Instead of that, you need loads of explosives per each column, so explain why there is no explosion what so ever to visible at any of the 9/11 videos? You see, if you can't find an answer to that, it is obvious that foil hats has lie to you. It is simple as that. I link the video which shows you what the real explosion would look like, and you have to admit that there is nothing even near that at any of the 9/11videos you have ever seen, so how this is possible? Can you explain that? You should be able to do it, because you are believing it happen, so what is the explanation, or why don't you haven't one? In this reality happen only things which are possible to happen, and there is no such thing that the invisible explosion with no pressure blast at all. Not with these laws of physics which are ruling this reality, and there isn't any other reality. And furthermore, every one of my facts are easy to confirm, because they all are based on things you can find from handbooks and such. There is no secrets, no any kind of mystique, just facts from the reality you are living in. Mostly things which anyone should learn in the first years in school. So what is the explanation? There wasn't any explosions. It really is as simple as that, and just as obvious, because in the reality no one has seen even one. At the best, bunch of people has told that they may heard something which was like an explosion, but in the reality, when there isn't any other evidence, it is clear that they have heard some loud noise, and misunderstood it.  

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2016, 04:04:59 AM »
And this is why I gave up arguing with this retarded inbreed in the 9/11 thread, who now claims to be from Finnland, lol.  So now we got a retarded moron from Europe arguing with us about the fallacies of our conspiracies, people who live in the USA and know the capabilities and distances that our government will go in order to sink the country in war . Ropo the retard read about the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the Vietnam war, and how many Americans died in that war base on a lie, same thing with the war in the middle east against Islamic terrorist. Back in the 60's, the USA was in war against the communist, today the country is at war against the radical Islamic terrorist, and Americans keep dying in foreign lands, and that's a fact.

One thing stands and it's what people need to understand and come to accept the reality and gravity of  9/11, if you have an IQ higher than a 12th grader, is that is impossible to explain with the laws of physics  how in the world could 15 floors of the top building of our highest skyscraper brought down in straight line to it's base the rest of the 95 floors in a stagering 12 f@#$ing seconds, pulverizing concrete and lunching steel been 600 yard to the sides, in which once the building started exploding, it did not stop until the very end, and all this started because of fuel and office fire.

Watch the video posted below and look where the plane hit, all the way up in the 90-95 floor, and the the tiny part part that the top 15 floors represented compare to the rest of the building,  and realize that you(ropo the retarded inbreed and anybody who agrees with him, for that matter) and the rest of the retarded people in the government who only care about their career and paycheck, who told us, millions of Americans, somehow due to the plane hitting the building that high and the fuel and office fire, it debilitated the top part of the building to the point that it started imploding straight down on it's own footprint, and some how grew in kinetic strength as it went down, that the official conspiracy theory report in it's self makes no f@#$ing sense what so ever. It has been literally impossible to replicate by anybody, including government agencies, universities,  engineers or architects for that matter, and  that the American  people has stop drinking the cool-aid of America Fuck yeah!!! propaganda bullshit.

Another thing about the explosions,  we see in the videos live testimony of people hearing explosion, from civilian and firefighters all the way through out the building. How the fuck could people hear explosions all way down in the main lobby if the fire was all the way in the top in the 95 floors. Have people not stop to think about it for a second? Can't you see the large distance from the bottom floors all the way up to the 95 floor? But hey this live testimony on the videos shown below is not proof enough, ropo the retard inbreed needs an official report from the goverment confirming this. What a looser.

The proof below, please ban this government shill(ropo):

&feature=youtu.be

So instead of proving that there were any explosions, you flood thread with that crap, which everyone has seen millions of times? In your own words, please explain loud an clear what is the difficulty to point out those explosion? Instead of that, you link a bunch of videos which proves, that there wasn't any kind of visible mark of any kind of explosion? Let see..

Just claims and opinions

&feature=youtu.be  and these are the blast waves of the tons of explosives? Blinds are faintly moving? No flames, no blast wave, nothing comes out from the open windows? Tons of explosions going of, and there is not even a little puf of smoke coming out from the open windows? *

utter bullshit, but funny, because it has same explosion which I use as an sample, but they are just ignoring the blast wave which is evident in real explosion, and invisible in the imaginary one.

just utter bullshit

yet more utter bullshit.

Quite lame, because from the beginning of time to this day, no one has been able to show any of those explosions what you are so eager to talk about. It make no difference what you say, do you understand? You have to show the evidence, and those rumors and opinions aren't enough.

* Let see something which include the proved facts..

I use this as an example, because I know the case and the place. The PDF is in English, here is the main details: There was this construction work at the Espoo, Finland at the late summer of 2012. There was this excavation crew making third blasting of the day with the blasting field with 16 holes, all 24 feet deep. In the bottom of each hole was 2 kilos of explosives, then 23 feet of sand for filling the holes. To cover the blast they used first a layer of blast stones from the earlier blasts, and the pile of the rubber mats, made from the tires of the tractor. When this was detonated, this 32 kilos of explosive berried in to 23 feet of granite, under the layer of blast stones and mats, it sprayed rocks as far as 250 yards away from the blast. Tiny little excavation blast, and there were rocks flying, some of them size of the bowling ball. And when they are blasting hundred of kilos of explosives inside the WTC towers, there isn't even the puff of smoke, no smashed windows, absolutely no visible evidence which are connected to explosions by the laws of physics. What kind of moron you have to be to think it would be possible?

http://turvallisuustutkinta.fi/en/index/tutkintaselostukset/muutonnettomuudet/tutkintaselostuksetvuosittain/muutonnettomuudet2012/y2012-01onnettomuuslouhintatyomaallaespoossa3.7.2012.html

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: April 26, 2016, 05:30:04 AM »
A lot of solid Getbig, "internet detective" work going into this thread.   :)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #323 on: April 26, 2016, 06:03:01 AM »
Yes, like those explosions which you talk, but never have able to prove. If there is plenty of evidence, why can't you name even one? Because you are just a parrot, repeating words you hear with no brain functions at all.

The firemen on the scene all heard explosions.  ALL WTC buildings collapsed at free-fall speed.  Your histrionics and semantics are absolutely ridiculous.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #324 on: April 26, 2016, 06:43:49 AM »
this is a fantastic clip  :o