Author Topic: Trump's Tax Returns  (Read 12686 times)

James

Re: Trump's Tax Returns
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2016, 12:02:28 PM »
The Clintons donated used underwear to charity, wrote it off on taxes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54uh0w/today_i_learned_the_clintons_deducted_2_per_pair/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2016, 08:41:56 PM »
And if one year he says you dont owe anything are you going to protest and demand you pay more?   No of course not!!! 

so this is just another non-issue by liberal idiots

In almost 60 years of filing taxes, I have never hit the zero mark you referenced. That tax filing you hypothetically referenced will likely never come to pass.

My two sons military careers which entailed putting their lives on the line helping to insure those of us (including you) who sit comfortably at home are as safe as is possible, appreciate any recognition and support they receive from us via taxes and charitable gifts.

Tell me exactly what is liberal about supporting our troops when paying our fair share of taxes? Your buddy Trump has seemingly paid squat for the protection he has been afforded.

In a mean spirited moment, I thought Trump should immigrate to Russia where he can cozy up to his idol, Vladimir Putin. They are both bullies. They should get along famously spending time groping women's "pussies". Oh wait, two dictator's aren't likely to get along for very long.  ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2016, 02:59:21 AM »
In almost 60 years of filing taxes, I have never hit the zero mark you referenced. That tax filing you hypothetically referenced will likely never come to pass.

My two sons military careers which entailed putting their lives on the line helping to insure those of us (including you) who sit comfortably at home are as safe as is possible, appreciate any recognition and support they receive from us via taxes and charitable gifts.

Tell me exactly what is liberal about supporting our troops when paying our fair share of taxes? Your buddy Trump has seemingly paid squat for the protection he has been afforded.

In a mean spirited moment, I thought Trump should immigrate to Russia where he can cozy up to his idol, Vladimir Putin. They are both bullies. They should get along famously spending time groping women's "pussies". Oh wait, two dictator's aren't likely to get along for very long.  ;)
Every post you make. Here or in the gossip and opinions is laughable and out of touch.

You do realize that Hillary has an email speaking well of Putin? Hilarious that she attacked Trump over that.
Oh, wait!! You vote for her to push your homosexual/trangender, etc. agenda.
Oh wait!! She doesn't even believe in that either behind closed doors. Wake up.
You and people like you are a problem. You don't care one bit about what happens to our country and the future because you'll be dead in the near future. Hopefully, you'll live long enough to see what your vote helped to create.

"Oh there's a "D" next to that candidates name!! I'm voting for Hillary."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2016, 03:17:50 AM »
LOL at Libs continually bringing up the Military regarding taxes.

It's just a smokescreen to mask where most of the money really goes:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2016, 12:32:21 PM »
Im talking about the regular army navy air force and marines... "they make up a lot more" of the military they are talking about. $0.42 of every $1 federal tax dollar goes to military.
Public officials i was talking about were the ones paid by federal taxes. There are local government positions too.. but the ones i was talking about were of the federal variety.
Same goes for LEO... i was talking about the federal ones.....the ones federal taxes pay for... i thought we were talking about federal taxes
Again. i know a portion of transportation comes from state funds....but there is also a federal department of transportation... and thats paid for by federal dollars
"We certainly want to be sure we get every federal dollar that is available to our state," he said.

The federal money plays a major role in the complex cash flow system that fuels South Carolina's DOT and most DOTs around the nation.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/politics/2015/04/26/sc-road-projects-federal-tax-dollars-work/26314107/

not sure what the rebuttal was for. My point is that there are federal programs and entities that depend on federal tax dollars and some of the agencies Trump says he supports only gain support dont get it in the form of money from Mr Trump

I was shedding light on your contention that all of those things are supported by federal income tax.  They are not.

It sounds like your point is someone cannot "support the Troops" unless they pay federal income tax.  You are then saying that the approximately half of people/families that don't pay federal income tax don't support the troops.  Paying federal income tax isn't some test of support for the armed forces.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2016, 04:00:28 PM »
Every post you make. Here or in the gossip and opinions is laughable and out of touch.

You do realize that Hillary has an email speaking well of Putin? Hilarious that she attacked Trump over that.
Oh, wait!! You vote for her to push your homosexual/trangender, etc. agenda.
Oh wait!! She doesn't even believe in that either behind closed doors. Wake up.
You and people like you are a problem. You don't care one bit about what happens to our country and the future because you'll be dead in the near future. Hopefully, you'll live long enough to see what your vote helped to create.

"Oh there's a "D" next to that candidates name!! I'm voting for Hillary."

Your "boy" is going down in flames at this very moment.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2016, 06:34:23 AM »
I was shedding light on your contention that all of those things are supported by federal income tax.  They are not.

It sounds like your point is someone cannot "support the Troops" unless they pay federal income tax.  You are then saying that the approximately half of people/families that don't pay federal income tax don't support the troops.  Paying federal income tax isn't some test of support for the armed forces.   

yes... they are...i pointed it out

and what form of support are they offering if its not with money. Prayers?
Prayers dont get tanks built and pay for body armor... money does

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2016, 06:37:46 AM »
Your "boy" is going down in flames at this very moment.
That's all you have to post, lol? I've already acknowledged that. That's because of morons like you refusing to actually know who and what you are voting for.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2016, 12:39:10 PM »

and what form of support are they offering if its not with money. Prayers?
Prayers dont get tanks built and pay for body armor... money does

No, you overstated your point, which I clarified.  Not all armed forces, public officials, law enforcement officers, "roads, bridges, schools" are paid with federal tax dollars. 

Prayer is definitely a form of support for anyone, but that's your straw man, not mine. 

The test of whether or not any American supports the military or any other publicly funded entity/project is not based on the amount of federal income tax one pays.  That's just silly.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2016, 01:10:00 PM »
No, you overstated your point, which I clarified.  Not all armed forces, public officials, law enforcement officers, "roads, bridges, schools" are paid with federal tax dollars. 

Prayer is definitely a form of support for anyone, but that's your straw man, not mine. 

The test of whether or not any American supports the military or any other publicly funded entity/project is not based on the amount of federal income tax one pays.  That's just silly.     

i never used your straw "all".

Please show me another way of substance that one can support the troops

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2016, 01:23:23 PM »
i never used your straw "all".

Please show me another way of substance that one can support the troops

Bruh. 

How can you support the troops other than paying federal income tax?  Come on man.  Non-exhaustive list:

1.  Donating money to organizations that help active, reserve, guard, retired, and veterans.

2.  Donating time to help those same organizations. 

3.  Providing moral or financial support to people who serve (or have served).

4.  Paying any kind of federal tax. 

5.  Paying any kind of state tax. 

6.  Attending events that support or recognize current and former service members.

7.  Being respectful. 

What is your list?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2016, 01:37:23 PM »
Bruh. 

How can you support the troops other than paying federal income tax?  Come on man.  Non-exhaustive list:

1.  Donating money to organizations that help active, reserve, guard, retired, and veterans.

2.  Donating time to help those same organizations. 

3.  Providing moral or financial support to people who serve (or have served).

4.  Paying any kind of federal tax. 

5.  Paying any kind of state tax. 

6.  Attending events that support or recognize current and former service members.

7.  Being respectful. 

What is your list?   

Money

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2016, 01:39:03 PM »
Money

Money what - we take in TRILLIONS a year - the Defense Budget is tony compared to everything else.  You can fund the military without gorging citizens to death on their taxes like we do now. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2016, 01:44:11 PM »
Money

Shallow.  And there is no way of knowing if one dime of the money the government takes from any individual supports the defense budget or some pork barrel project, like studying the alcohol habits of lesbians.  http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Feds-Study-Lesbian-Couple-Drinking/2016/08/29/id/745642/#ixzz4Ikhq1tsJ 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »
Shallow.  And there is no way of knowing if one dime of the money the government takes from any individual supports the defense budget or some pork barrel project, like studying the alcohol habits of lesbians.  http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Feds-Study-Lesbian-Couple-Drinking/2016/08/29/id/745642/#ixzz4Ikhq1tsJ 

shitting me right... you dont think that our tax dollars are accounted for... thats insanely easy. X amount of federal income revenue is collected per year... and then a portion of it goes into defense spending.... if they took in 100 bucks...and $16 of it was spent on defense... 16% of every dollar goes into defense... so... like.. yeah its a pretty easy equation

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2016, 02:07:44 PM »
shitting me right... you dont think that our tax dollars are accounted for... thats insanely easy. X amount of federal income revenue is collected per year... and then a portion of it goes into defense spending.... if they took in 100 bucks...and $16 of it was spent on defense... 16% of every dollar goes into defense... so... like.. yeah its a pretty easy equation

Or all of the $100 they took from you went to study why lesbians are obese.  How the heck do you know?   http://www.thepcmdgazette.com/news/feds-spend-2-2-million-to-study-why-lesbians-are-obese/

The government does not allocate monies from individual taxpayers. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2017, 10:22:27 AM »
I think President Trump should have released his tax returns before the election, but the government trying to target an individual like this is some straight up Gestapo stuff.  Some of these Democrats are nuts.  Zealots for their cause.   

Democrats strike out again on Trump tax request
Published March 28, 2017

The House Ways and Means Committee voted Tuesday against a resolution led by Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J., to access ten years of Trump’s tax returns. Pascrell’s resolution is one of several similar resolutions Democrats have brought to the committee for review. The committee isn’t expected to grant any of the requests.

Under the tax code, the House Ways and Means Committee can ask for and review Trump’s returns in a closed meeting and then choose to make all or part of them public. Committee Chair Kevin Brady, R-Texas, has said repeatedly that he does not want to request access to a private individual’s tax returns. Pascrell argues that Trump is the president and not a private individual.

Trump owns various properties in the U.S. and abroad and Democrats argue that the tax documents could show whether Mr. Trump could be benefiting financially from being president and also show if the president has any business connections to Russian interests, though such ties wouldn’t necessarily appear on a return.

“I think the American people need to know and the Congress need to know, particularly with all of the possibilities of conflict,” Pascrell said. “It’s put up or shut up time. If there’s nothing there, there’s nothing there.”

Click for more from WSJ.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/28/democrats-strike-out-again-on-trump-tax-request.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2017, 10:59:38 AM »
Release Obamas school transcripts. No one has ever seen them either. As for Trumps, no body gives a crap except those on the left that are trying to dig something up on him. Fact of the matter is, he was a private citizen then not a life long politician. His money not ours. Politicians money is ours, not theirs.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2017, 11:18:37 AM »
Release Obamas school transcripts. No one has ever seen them either. As for Trumps, no body gives a crap except those on the left that are trying to dig something up on him. Fact of the matter is, he was a private citizen then not a life long politician. His money not ours. Politicians money is ours, not theirs.

Why would Obama need to release school transcripts? First of all, there is a law against that. The only thing that is legal is to ask if they attended and of course the schools say he did. Also, he has professors that state he did as well and he was in their classes.

Other things to note:

1. Obama isn't the President anymore, so why do you care about his school transcripts still?
2. Trump has no legal requirement to release any tax documents, we are all aware of this. It's just something that most people running for President for about 75 years have done. It's not some big deal, but it does typically mean that there's something there he doesn't want people to see. I don't think it's criminal, but it probably speaks more to how much of a blow hard he is and how he isn't as rich as he as claimed.
3. I assume most people don't care if he releases his taxes anyway... I surely don't care about them. If they do, it doesn't matter.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2017, 12:37:06 PM »
Why would Obama need to release school transcripts? First of all, there is a law against that. The only thing that is legal is to ask if they attended and of course the schools say he did. Also, he has professors that state he did as well and he was in their classes.

Other things to note:

1. Obama isn't the President anymore, so why do you care about his school transcripts still?
2. Trump has no legal requirement to release any tax documents, we are all aware of this. It's just something that most people running for President for about 75 years have done. It's not some big deal, but it does typically mean that there's something there he doesn't want people to see. I don't think it's criminal, but it probably speaks more to how much of a blow hard he is and how he isn't as rich as he as claimed.
3. I assume most people don't care if he releases his taxes anyway... I surely don't care about them. If they do, it doesn't matter.

I get all of that....every bit of it. Obama and Obama alone can release those transcripts if he wanted which still begs to asks the question (even if he is out of office now) what was he hiding? The same question that was being asked of Trump even before he was elected and now.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2017, 12:50:28 PM »
I get all of that....every bit of it. Obama and Obama alone can release those transcripts if he wanted which still begs to asks the question (even if he is out of office now) what was he hiding? The same question that was being asked of Trump even before he was elected and now.

Oh, people asked that of Obama before he was elected too. He was an illegal tribesman from Kenya before he took office.

I don't know if he was hiding anything other than some bad grades to be honest. That's the only thing that would make sense.

What's Trump hiding in his taxes? Something illegal? Probably not. Like I said before. I don't think either of them is some big conspiracy that the other side wants to make it out to be.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2017, 12:53:40 PM »
Oh, people asked that of Obama before he was elected too. He was an illegal tribesman from Kenya before he took office.

I don't know if he was hiding anything other than some bad grades to be honest. That's the only thing that would make sense.

What's Trump hiding in his taxes? Something illegal? Probably not. Like I said before. I don't think either of them is some big conspiracy that the other side wants to make it out to be.

If Trump was hiding something illegal, he'd be caught by the auditors.

I don't think any President should have to release their returns.  If they are filed legally, it's a non story.  The returns are only used for useless  talking points: "look how rich and out of touch he is" or "look how little he paid in taxes".
Y

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2017, 02:46:18 PM »
If Trump was hiding something illegal, he'd be caught by the auditors.

I don't think any President should have to release their returns.  If they are filed legally, it's a non story.  The returns are only used for useless  talking points: "look how rich and out of touch he is" or "look how little he paid in taxes".

When the tax issue came out pre-election, I was mistakenly under the impression that business taxes were included.
Personal taxes really won't tell much about his past dealings...and who really cares if he has $2 billion or $10 billion?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2017, 05:05:30 PM »

It bothers you not that he avoids paying personal income tax (or tipping his caddy  ;D), while spending taxpayers money.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2017, 05:08:28 PM »

May "beg the question" but who's asking?