Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 43183 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
pipe down FENIAN scum.. the Irish trying to be racist LOL

don't you realise you are viewed as the lowest form of life....fck off back beyond the pale.

Even lower than Caribbean?? What have those useless fuckers ever done for the world? Your people are shit and your culture is shit  ;D

you are nothing but a half-breed who hates himself

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Why should the UK have remained in the EU?

Henda

• Getbig V
That's so funny coming from the king of low intelligence, unnecessarily aggressive responses littered with needless insults.  This is what you do on Getbig.

Absolutely hilarious.

Haha you may be correct but still fuck you niggs

denarii

• Getbig V
yes i was born in the UK you brain dead northern sht. and the last time i checked the caribbean wasn't in the EU...so even if i was born there why would you think that would have any bearing on me wanting to remain in the EU?

see this is the typical pea brain mentality of your average OUT voter.

you moved to the Caribbean to pursue your life's passion: sucking off the BBC?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Haha you may be correct but still fuck you niggs

Fair enough  :D ;D :-*

Henda

• Getbig V
Fair enough  :D ;D :-*

Haha 99% of the shit I put on here is just bullshit to wind others up for fun, your cool wiggs you mostly laugh it off and your comebacks are always amusing

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
why do you get angry if people offer a different view

this patronising view towards people who voted out

just makes you look ignorant and condescending

look at the 1st post from bass generator directed to me...it was hardly respectful was it? he called me a toff a shitstain (lol) and a wnker...
you will notice i am rarely disrespectful to posters that don't dish it out themselves.

anyway it's only an internet forum, it's not that serious. who cares what anyone thinks of anyone else.

Henda

• Getbig V
look at the 1st post from bass generator directed to me...it was hardly respectful was it?he called me a toff a shitstain (lol) and a wnker...
you will notice i am rarely disrespectful to posters that don't dish it out themselves.

anyway it's only an internet forum, it's not that serious. who cares what anyone thinks of anyone else.

Don't forget paki bastard which at first I thought you were !!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Even lower than Caribbean?? What have those useless fuckers ever done for the world? Your people are shit and your culture is shit  ;D

Haha 100%

As a White American (God's chosen people) I have never understood the resentment toward the Irish.

Even if the Irish were the lowest breed of White, I would rather be a red haired Irish fuck to the tits in booze than be any other shade.

Conker

• Getbig IV

davey boy.

where to start?... "the irish"... a filthy bunch of sister fking, potato famining, terrorist, gypsy shtehounds . i have trodden in dog sht that has more virtue than the irish...

i have to go wash my hands now, i feel contaminated just communicating with you.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Of course it will effect immigration.
If not directly then because it's now starkly obvious to the out of touch political elite that most people are fed up with the small island being flooded with immigrants.

so you're praying that "the elites" will take action on immigration

what exactly leads you to believe this will happen?

???
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

davey boy.

where to start?... "the irish"... a filthy bunch of sister fking, potato famining, terrorist, gypsy shtehounds . i have trodden in dog sht that has more virtue than the irish...

i have to go wash my hands now, i feel contaminated just communicating with you.

when conkey gets mad watch out!

:D
"

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
so you're praying that "the elites" will take action on immigration

what exactly leads you to believe this will happen?

???

I'm not praying for anything, I am telling you that the political class have had a huge shock and a massive wake up call and there's now a greater chance that they will get a few things under control.

If you're going to attempt to be patronising then do it properly. This is getbig not twitter.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
irishdave is getting own in this thread :D :D

A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I seriously hope the UK collapses onto itself. Fucking morons won't realize how good they had it.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
I'm not praying for anything, I am telling you that the political class have had a huge shock and a massive wake up call and there's now a greater chance that they will get a few things under control.

If you're going to attempt to be patronising then do it properly. This is getbig not twitter.

I'm being serious.  

Withdrawing from the EU is a very serious matter with fairly radical economic consequences. If you support this based on some sort of reform agenda related to immigration I would hope there would be a more direct effect other than "a chance" some "elites" will take some unknown, undefined action on said agenda.

Do the elites have any reason to take this action? I'd love to know about it.

It seems there's a bunch on fairly unexamined assumptions at work here. (that's putting it politely)

???
"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I seriously hope the UK collapses onto itself. Fucking morons won't realize how good they had it.
They will be begging to rejoin in less then 10 years?
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Why is GetBig so torn about Euro drama? I don't me this event alone. But over that past couple years.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Donald is Spot on with that analysis

He's to the point!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over

davey boy.

Hahaha us Irish are more popular than you lot. Name one positive thing the darkies over there are known for. You wake up every morning wishing you were a shade whiter. Stop hating yourself because you're a mongrel!! ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
I think this is the fourth time I'm asking this.

what makes you think this will have an effect on immigration?

Where did this idea come from?

???

And how many times have you been asked if you're a Muslim?

You ask everyone for answers to everything yet cannot provide a simple yes or no to ONE simple question. You deflect.

You're the highlighted fool in this thread. And in many others.

Conker

• Getbig IV
Hahaha us Irish are more popular than you lot. Name one positive thing the darkies over there are known for. You wake up every morning wishing you were a shade whiter. Stop hating yourself because you're a mongrel!! ;D

you're about as popular as cancer you inbred irish cnt

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Holy shit, Conker is a island Hebrew? I always thought that he was a typical self-hating white man, but now everything makes sense. Hahaha!

Fortress

• Getbig V
The Irish are a kickass bunch.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
They will be begging to rejoin in less then 10 years?

LOL. The EU will be gone in five. Either blown apart by regionalistic nationalisms, converted to Eurabia or overrun by Russians.