Author Topic: OBAMAS ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTINUES..approval rating at 51% and 4.8% UE  (Read 6421 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
What I'm seeing happening is LIFE. And I see people not adapting to the change. Not grand words. Really simple if you think about it.

I suppose some people wish things can stay exactly the same so they don't have to go to the effort to change/better themselves.

Do you view Globalism as progress?

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Do you view Globalism as progress?

Change. It scares you right?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Change. It scares you right?

Change is automatically good?  How about if the 'change' is your house burning down?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Really love all the Gung-Ho guys picturing themselves as "winners" in a global arena, while not giving a piss less about anyone else.

Talk about ripe for Karma.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Let's just say. There's some people in this thread that sees the world for how they wish it was, instead of adapting to how it is. And then blaming everything else when it turns out it was all a big illusion  :-\

Don't like it, get into politics and change it. Or shut up and get busy living.

Either way, the world does not give the tiniest of fucks about you and your grand visions for it. Markets will change, good times will roll, bad times will roll. You either adapt to it or not.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Change is automatically good?  How about if the 'change' is your house burning down?

Then my insurance will pay out an accomodation allowance, rebuild my house and everything is new again.

Enough with your dumbass questions already liberal. Surefire way to show you have nothing left to say.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Let's just say. There's some people in this thread that sees the world for how they wish it was, instead of adapting to how it is. And then blaming everything else when it turns out it was all a big illusion  :-\

Don't like it, get into politics and change it. Or shut up and get busy living.

Either way, the world does not give the tiniest of fucks about you and your grand visions for it. Markets will change, good times will roll, bad times will roll. You either adapt to it or not.

Or you could always bend over and smile.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Who's going to build all these machines? Design the machines, program them, man them, maintain them, install them, upgrade them?

Jobs won't ever disappear, markets will change. People that don't want to change or better themselves will get left behind. There's literally hundreds of 1000s of jobs out there in America TODAY. Vacancies that can't be filled because the skills aren't there.

If you're too fucking stupid or lazy to continuously better yourself, yes, chances are unemployment will rise. Not for the lack of opportunity though.

But I suppose lefty liberal shitheads don't want to see it that way as that place the onus back on them to get off their asses and do something for themselves.

not everyone in America has an entrepreneurial mind and it doesn't mean that you are stupid or lazy if you fail to beter yourself....some are just a victim of circumstance....some people do get left behind in life......if that wasn't the case we'd ALL be millionaires....also this is a land of choice....not everone wants to build machines, program them, and maintain them......people want to work in areas of interest for them.....nothing wrong with that...you are right when you say some vacancies can't be filled because the skills aren't there...but you can't force skills on people....only people who truly interested in machines and computeres will train to work in those fields

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama's convention speech was absolutely amazing...i miss him already 8) 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama's convention speech was absolutely amazing...i miss him already 8) 8)

you are such a queen

The economy grew at 1.2% - do you realize hoe bad that it is?   And you miss him? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
you are such a queen

The economy grew at 1.2% - do you realize hoe bad that it is?   And you miss him? 

The american economy is so HUGE that 1.2% for us is big compared to another country like Russia or India...bot to mention those days of 3-4% growth are over due to Globalization, etc