Author Topic: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrones Olympia Stack  (Read 16249 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrones Olympia Stack
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2016, 08:41:13 PM »
You are much smarter than the two retards above.  Yes, I know what two of these fellows you mentioned took back in the 90's.

Dude maybe you do. I've learned to trust very few bodybuilders, most that comes out of their mouths consist of lies. The only truthful ones seem to be guys who have stepped away from the sport completely and even then they aren't comfortable sharing what they did (the extreme diversity of the drug combos and what not). They'll share the diets and the workouts, and relive the intensity but the drugs make it seem like they "lessen" the accomplishment, they don't but you get the picture.

There is no arguments that elite genetics trump everything, that is true for whatever "athletic" endeavor one pursues. If you don't have the genetics for it all the drugs won't help, you can get bigger and stronger but you're stuck being Kovacs, Sean Allan or Atwood

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »
Abraham is a very Jewish name maybe he is Dennis Jewman in disguise

and on a side note some jewish females are sexy as fuck, look up Jen selter

baby got ass

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2016, 10:31:50 PM »
Abraham and honest are fucking lieing scrum. I watched kevin leverones youtube videos when he was doing the leverone report he was on an exaggerated trt dose and he wasn't looking very freaky he was probably taking your standard 500 test and gh. Of course he has to blast the hell out of gear to get in Olympia condition don't fucking piss down my back and tell me it's raining you fucking goofs. These guys aren't gods they have great response but they still run a shit load of gear.

Sorry but dude, his name is spelled LEVRONE, NOT Leverone. The first time I let it slide, but 2 times in one post ain't going to cut it.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2016, 11:55:26 PM »
It's the Weider principles. All these big dudes read the mags.....that's why they got so big.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2016, 12:12:02 AM »
It's the Weider principles. All these big dudes read the mags.....that's why they got so big.

8 weeks of mega mass (off season)
8 weeks of cybergenics (pre-olympia)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2016, 12:22:49 AM »
I'm just trying to help you and Spiro out.  Carry on with sucking each others cox.

Has a huge, uncut cock from what I've been told. 

Only on getbig, are there things mr jew Abraham?  ;D and u are the one to talk about sucking cock, the irony

whatever helps u sleep at night, yeah can't even name the bbers but claim what they took ::)

Ronnie in 2003/2004 was much bigger than he ever looked, def different than 98-2002. He upped the dosages from 02 to 03 after losing to Gunther, I saw him prep in 03 at metroflex, he looked drastically different than he did that yr than he ever did.

U are still avoiding the question, if they all took under 2 grams then why do all the top pros looked a lot different than when they turned pro? Branch? Flex? Phil? Wolf? Hmmm! It wasn't the training, the dieting, Ronnie a long with many upped the dosages mainly the slin and GH, u didn't hear his speech he gave talking about how flex wheeler was helping him with his drug protocols. It's pretty much common sense

Top genetics + lots of drugs = Ronnie, flex, levrone, Phil, etc...

I'm pretty sure u believe  mike Ashley is natural a long with all the muscle mania bbers

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2016, 01:10:58 AM »
Only on getbig, are there things mr jew Abraham?  ;D and u are the one to talk about sucking cock, the irony

whatever helps u sleep at night, yeah can't even name the bbers but claim what they took ::)

Ronnie in 2003/2004 was much bigger than he ever looked, def different than 98-2002. He upped the dosages from 02 to 03 after losing to Gunther, I saw him prep in 03 at metroflex, he looked drastically different than he did that yr than he ever did.

U are still avoiding the question, if they all took under 2 grams then why do all the top pros looked a lot different than when they turned pro? Branch? Flex? Phil? Wolf? Hmmm! It wasn't the training, the dieting, Ronnie a long with many upped the dosages mainly the slin and GH, u didn't hear his speech he gave talking about how flex wheeler was helping him with his drug protocols. It's pretty much common sense

Top genetics + lots of drugs = Ronnie, flex, levrone, Phil, etc...

I'm pretty sure u believe  mike Ashley is natural a long with all the muscle mania bbers

LOL @ Mr. Jew Abraham.  That's your best foot forward?  You are one, pathetic loser. 

Ronnie was fucking huge in 2000 and even bigger in 2001.  A little too big in 01 so we went overboard in 2002 and came in way too small.  He corrected his mistakes and then some.  Wasn't like he gained 50lbs
from 02-03.  He just didn't diet all his muscle away.  Dorian always did the same thing.  Sacrificed size for conditioning.  Had his body not fallen apart prior to the 97 Olympia we would have seen something Ronnie-esque.  Not because he "upped the dose" drastically but because he figured out the right balance between size and conditioning. 

Let me be clear.  By my standards they took lots of drugs.  Over a gram plus slin and gh is a lot of drugs.  Go on the steroid forum on this very board and you can read guys taking double and triple those amounts who in only a few cases look like bodybuilders.  Low level bodybuilders at that.  A guy here I like and respect takes shit tons of drugs, has a good physique but still weighs barely over 200lbs. 

I'm getting paid while I banter with you.  So we can do this all night.  Or at least until I go to the gym.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2016, 01:25:08 AM »
LOL @ Mr. Jew Abraham.  That's your best foot forward?  You are one, pathetic loser.  

Ronnie was fucking huge in 2000 and even bigger in 2001.  A little too big in 01 so we went overboard in 2002 and came in way too small.  He corrected his mistakes and then some.  Wasn't like he gained 50lbs
from 02-03.  He just didn't diet all his muscle away.  Dorian always did the same thing.  Sacrificed size for conditioning.  Had his body not fallen apart prior to the 97 Olympia we would have seen something Ronnie-esque.  Not because he "upped the dose" drastically but because he figured out the right balance between size and conditioning.  

Let me be clear.  By my standards they took lots of drugs.  Over a gram plus slin and gh is a lot of drugs.  Go on the steroid forum on this very board and you can read guys taking double and triple those amounts who in only a few cases look like bodybuilders.  Low level bodybuilders at that.  A guy here I like and respect takes shit tons of drugs, has a good physique but still weighs barely over 200lbs.  

I'm getting paid while I banter with you.  So we can do this all night.  Or at least until I go to the gym.

I'm not the one lusting after another pros "huge, uncut cock from what I've been told" hmmm and I'm the pathetic loser  :D

No ones debating genetics is a main factor but to downplay all these low dosages is absurd, and just saying it's all in the dieting is crazy. They did up the dosages and in most cases it is the GH and slin among other stuff, let's not be naive

I'm friends with Jeff Dwelle who is a trainer and coach in my area and we had a discussion a while back and we were talking about branch and he told me he just can't believe he's still a live taking all the stuff he's taken

I train at destination Dallas and see many pros Kuclo, Latona; Kevin ofrum, Johnnie and branch are there sometimes a long with lots of amateurs so I know a bit of what I am talking about

Yes, some take less, some more, but no it's not just test, a few tabs of d Bol, anadrol or whatever "gym rat" cycles that u mentioned

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2016, 01:36:36 AM »
And since u won't name any of the competitors u claim, I know Jonathan Irizarry who is a top heavy weight nationals competitor and u can look him up, he never told me exactly what he takes but we've had discussions and he admitted even with genetics it takes a lot, and not the gram or 2 u claim. This guy has good genetics and shape

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2016, 04:16:16 AM »

I'm getting paid while I banter with you.  So we can do this all night.  Or at least until I go to the gym.

so you are Dennis Jewman

how's the training going brosef? and do you still hold winny v in such a high regard as you did in the Tom Platz interview?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2016, 12:07:26 PM »
But putting everything aside: Kevin should have made a comeback much earlier, some 10 years ago.
Now it's just a joke, a great BB like Levrone should not do this at 50+
 :(

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2016, 03:42:01 PM »
I'm not the one lusting after another pros "huge, uncut cock from what I've been told" hmmm and I'm the pathetic loser  :D

No ones debating genetics is a main factor but to downplay all these low dosages is absurd, and just saying it's all in the dieting is crazy. They did up the dosages and in most cases it is the GH and slin among other stuff, let's not be naive

I'm friends with Jeff Dwelle who is a trainer and coach in my area and we had a discussion a while back and we were talking about branch and he told me he just can't believe he's still a live taking all the stuff he's taken

I train at destination Dallas and see many pros Kuclo, Latona; Kevin ofrum, Johnnie and branch are there sometimes a long with lots of amateurs so I know a bit of what I am talking about

Yes, some take less, some more, but no it's not just test, a few tabs of d Bol, anadrol or whatever "gym rat" cycles that u mentioned

Branch is a perfect example of less is more.  He was much better in his first years as a pro.  Now he is flat out disgusting on the eyes.  I would attribute that to the excessive amounts of drugs he's taken for the past several years. 

Lee Priest is roughly the same age as Branch and he looks just as good (tatoos aside) as he did in his prime.  If Lee was taking shit tons of drugs he'd look burned out and fucked up by now.  Fact is he uses low doses, trains consistently, is a genetic freak and no longer turns into a lard ass in the off season.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2016, 03:46:11 PM »
Branch is a perfect example of less is more.  He was much better in his first years as a pro.  Now he is flat out disgusting on the eyes.  I would attribute that to the excessive amounts of drugs he's taken for the past several years. 

Lee Priest is roughly the same age as Branch and he looks just as good (tatoos aside) as he did in his prime.  If Lee was taking shit tons of drugs he'd look burned out and fucked up by now.  Fact is he uses low doses, trains consistently, is a genetic freak and no longer turns into a lard ass in the off season.

What exactly is low dosages?  ;) speculations aside, he could be on "lower dosages" then most pros but it's still relatively a lot compared to gym rats and casual lifters

I would guess it's still in the multiple grams but not in the teens like some take

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2016, 06:40:12 PM »
But putting everything aside: Kevin should have made a comeback much earlier, some 10 years ago.
Now it's just a joke, a great BB like Levrone should not do this at 50+
 :(
he is 48. Even schmoe luimarco confirmed this

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2016, 01:34:22 AM »

He's 52. Accept it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2016, 03:06:20 AM »
He's 52. Accept it.

Yep Shawn Ray and Palumbo confirmed it, he was born 1964

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2016, 09:57:54 AM »
He is from 1965 dude...

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2016, 05:28:11 PM »
Even if he places last, for a 52 year old guy to show that it can be done to the level he's achieved and in the relative short time he's done it- confirms that yes, in a sense it really IS all drugs if all else is in order.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2016, 08:26:59 AM »
Even if he places last, for a 52 year old guy to show that it can be done to the level he's achieved and in the relative short time he's done it- confirms that yes, in a sense it really IS all drugs if all else is in order.

Drugs and drug response is a huge factor; however, I respect Kevin because he trains hard.  Phil's method of training works, but is very uninspiring. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2016, 08:41:12 AM »
Drugs and drug response is a huge factor; however, I respect Kevin because he trains hard.  Phil's method of training works, but is very uninspiring. 

If both were natty I imagine Kev's workouts would produce much more results.  Phil doesn't even seem to break a sweat when he trains. Reminds me of Paul Dillett... laziest trainer I've ever seen, but one hell of a responder.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2016, 03:17:50 PM »
Thanks to Kevin being back this will be the first Olympia for years I will actually follow.

What a genetic freak

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2016, 09:53:31 PM »
So the claim is a guy who never worked a real job in his life, shits on woman's tits, paints his nails, drives race cars and tattooed his face wouldn't dare take over 500mgs of anabolics because he's worried about the long term health risks?

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2016, 11:09:57 PM »
Arms are 22'  :o
$

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2016, 03:02:13 PM »
So the claim is a guy who never worked a real job in his life, shits on woman's tits, paints his nails, drives race cars and tattooed his face wouldn't dare take over 500mgs of anabolics because he's worried about the long term health risks?

You say it like these are negatives. Shitting on Kerens tits is noble if not admirable.