Author Topic: Lay's Limited Edition Flavors (2016)  (Read 17896 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Lay's Limited Edition Flavors (2016)
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2016, 11:35:36 PM »
That's disappointing. Curious that you decide the conversation is over AFTER  I promise to be respectful enough to straighten things out.  ??? I guess it doesn't matter anyway. You have that delicious box of refrigerated  Boston Creme Oreos that will never be available to the general public and I'm sitting here with people wondering if I can even re-bake a bag of potato chips.
Either way I win.  You are correct.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2016, 11:40:17 PM »
Either way I win.  You are correct.

And it's really great that you feel like a box of Oreos and sheet of oven baked chips make you a winner.  ;)

Hack Benchers

« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2016, 12:11:16 AM »
Interwebz.... Serious Business  ;D

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2016, 12:22:15 AM »
In Canada we got Bacon Poutine, and Bacon Mac and Cheese.  lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2016, 05:36:56 AM »
Tell me why I have Boston Creme Oreos in my fridge (testing a storage method for Nabisco) meanwhile you will not be able to buy them.  

This sounds far fetched, but I could be wrong. Post a pic and I'll admit it. I'll even change my tag line to "Adonis Owned Me"  for the next month.

Shots fired, the gauntlet has been thrown.    :o

Not allowed to post any pictures, genius.  Being in marketing, you should know this about products not yet on the general market.  I guess you are also oblivious to food and cooking blogs and relationships with companies and their respective products.  (I already knew this though about you, being clueless)

Moderate backpedaling.   :D

So, there is no possible way for you to prove that you're testing Boston Creme Oreos for Nabisco?  On what date will you be able to post the pictures?   It will make for an epic cookie owning.   :D
I am not interested in doing so.  I have nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose.  :D

Complete pussing out and backing down.   ::)

Imaginary Oreo cookies, serious business.   :o

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2016, 06:30:33 AM »
The Fruity Crisp oreos are G.O.A.T.

a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2016, 06:34:25 AM »
Interwebz.... Serious Business  ;D

Heh maybe it seems a little more intense when you are not the one writing it. With every post I was just thinking "this muthafucka is lying about being an imaginary taste tester for imaginary cookies?"  ???

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2016, 06:38:25 AM »
:D :D :D

My reply was actually sarcasm about your comparison of new computer software that controls appliances that reach into the $1000s to cookies with a different cream filling. As most people know (presumably, even you), Apple only allows employees to test hardware. The reasons are fairly obvious. How anyone could honestly think that cookies need field testing is beyond me, but...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2016, 06:40:49 AM »

The simple fact of the matter is NO company would NDA would ever allow someone to discuss a new product and new technology, but draw the line at pics. Which is beside the point because there is no such thing as a cookie field tester.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2016, 07:16:20 AM »

;D ;D ;D
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2016, 08:13:19 AM »
The simple fact of the matter is NO company would NDA would ever allow someone to discuss a new product and new technology, but draw the line at pics. Which is beside the point because there is no such thing as a cookie field tester.

Are you saying TA completely fabricated the story about the Boston Creme Oreos that he keeps locked away in his fridge and tests for Nabisco?  The ones that he's allowed to openly talk about on internet message boards, but he's not allowed to post pictures because of a disclosure agreement? 

???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2016, 11:00:27 AM »
Are you saying TA completely fabricated the story about the Boston Creme Oreos that he keeps locked away in his fridge and tests for Nabisco?  The ones that he's allowed to openly talk about on internet message boards, but he's not allowed to post pictures because of a disclosure agreement? 

???
Both of you are morons really and I get a kick out of seeing you squirm.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2016, 11:45:46 AM »

???

SOME people MIGHT be saying that. I heard someone wondering what kind of testing a home tester could even do on a pack of Oreos? Time how long it takes to eat them? Leave the bag unsealed and measure how long it takes for them to go stale?  Can you imagine how detailed the notes would be if you are a Home Oreo Tester? Can see why Oreo would  need to outsource.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2016, 12:07:05 PM »
Both of you are morons really and I get a kick out of seeing you squirm.

You never answered the previous question.   When will your disclosure end, and you will be able to post pics of said oreos?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2016, 12:17:33 PM »
Heh maybe it seems a little more intense when you are not the one writing it. With every post I was just thinking "this muthafucka is lying about being an imaginary taste tester for imaginary cookies?"  ???

Lol def felt that true my screen. I love a good bitchfight so keep up the excellent work (ta also)....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2016, 03:08:45 PM »
You never answered the previous question.   When will your disclosure end, and you will be able to post pics of said oreos?
What pictures?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2016, 05:26:25 PM »
What pictures?

The ones I asked you nicely to take and post once you're allowed to by Nabisco.  I'm truly excited about a Boston Creme Oreo and would love to see them in your fridge.  Would also love to be your fridge.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2016, 07:31:50 PM »
The ones I asked you nicely to take and post once you're allowed to by Nabisco.  I'm truly excited about a Boston Creme Oreo and would love to see them in your fridge.  Would also love to be your fridge.   ;D
Send me a picture of you with an upside down coffee cup and a peace sign with the other hand and you can have them.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2016, 09:16:43 PM »
Send me a picture of you with an upside down coffee cup and a peace sign with the other hand and you can have them.

I would,  but I have a non disclosure agreement with my agency, that strictly prohibits me from posting pictures online.  You understand.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2016, 10:56:08 AM »
I would,  but I have a non disclosure agreement with my agency, that strictly prohibits me from posting pictures online.  You understand.
I certainly do.  Would love to be the shirt over your belly.  :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2016, 11:14:25 AM »
I certainly do.  Would love to be the shirt over your belly.  :D

What belly? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2016, 11:30:04 AM »
I'm in marketing/advertising.

Agency or client side.
Y

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2016, 12:54:03 PM »
Agency or client side.

Both,but my CV leans toward agency and that is what I prefer. I'm agency side now, but I worked at Smart Water a few years back. My last agency before the one I'm currently at was Interpublic. My primary account there was Microsoft and then I ended up moving to Microsoft. I've talked about how I would like to start my own firm on here before, but if I don't do that by the time I'm 45, I will probably focus on client just for stability. I have intentionally transitioned out of positions/companies on an almost yearly basis, though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2016, 03:02:00 PM »