Author Topic: Do we ever stop winning? RAPID BUILDING OF WALL and 100 Day Plan. NO BRAKES!  (Read 35933 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Do we ever stop winning? RAPID BUILDING OF WALL and 100 Day Plan. NO BRAKES!
« Reply #275 on: December 01, 2016, 11:59:43 PM »
I don't think you understand what Ann is saying.  Ann is saying that Donald is going to handle the job as President and that his DOJ, FBI is going to handle Hillary Clinton etc.... and that he is not supposed to do their jobs (she is 100 Percent correct)

I don't think you grasped it whatsoever.

Clearly, you didn't read the quoted column in my post on the bottom of page nine...

That's not what she said.

She was actually making fun of him for his statement that "he doesn't want to go down that road."  She is saying to Donald that it wouldn't be him, it would be the FBI, DOJ or a special prosecutor doing the actual work, not him.

President-elect Donald Trump signaled he would break one of his most authoritarian campaign-promises: His vow to do everything he could to jail his political rival Hillary Clinton.

“It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about," Trump told reporters and columnists at the New York Times Tuesday afternoon. “I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."

Trump told the Times, regarding his supporters, “I don’t think they’ll be disappointed.”

He thought wrong.

Many of Trump’s more high-profile fans, surrogates, and allies are angry about this about-face and insist “Crooked Hillary” - as Trump dubbed her throughout the campaign - be locked up.

“I’m hearing from people who are livid at Hillary, they’re still mad,” Rush Limbaugh, the famous conservative talk show host, said on Tuesday afternoon. “There are a lot of people who really thought that when Trump said ‘You oughta be in jail,’ that they agreed with that and thought that she should be!”

“Whoa! I thought we elected [Donald Trump] president,” Ann Coulter, conservative pundit and one of Trump’s most loyal media boosters, tweeted in response to the news. “Did we make him the FBI, & DOJ? His job is to pick those guys, not do their jobs.”

“As happy as I am that our long national nightmare’s over, NO president [should] be blocking investigators from doing their jobs. #EqualUnderLaw,”
she continued.

Coulter wasn’t alone in her frustration.

Calls to imprison Clinton, wasn’t a passing idea in the Trump campaign—it was a central tenet. After all, this reversal comes  after a long campaign during which Trump and his allies and his surrogates had made “LOCK HER UP!” chants and “Hillary for Prison” swag staples of Trump rallies.

I don't think you grasped it whatsoever.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Do we ever stop winning? RAPID BUILDING OF WALL and 100 Day Plan. NO BRAKES!
« Reply #276 on: December 02, 2016, 09:07:07 AM »
Dress up like Carlton from Fresh Prince and drive down to the hood with that car and license plates  :D

hahahah EXACTLY

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #277 on: December 02, 2016, 09:20:30 AM »
hahahah EXACTLY

You can be Trump or you can be uncle cleetus w a 1985 K car w bald tires and hanging muffler waiting for the 1st of every month for the EBT $ to hit the card.

We all make choices in life.    ;D  ;D  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: December 02, 2016, 06:51:40 PM »
You can be Trump or you can be uncle cleetus w a 1985 K car w bald tires and hanging muffler waiting for the 1st of every month for the EBT $ to hit the card.

We all make choices in life.    ;D  ;D  ;D

Where do you stand on this spectrum?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #279 on: December 03, 2016, 05:16:31 AM »
Winning AIDS  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: December 03, 2016, 08:17:08 AM »
Where do you stand on this spectrum?

middle.    Upper middle

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2016, 02:13:07 PM »
middle.    Upper middle

Guess that's an okay place to be. Read were some middle to upper middle folks will be hit with a tax bill instead of a break, under Trump's plan. Damn, I already pay a wad in taxes every year.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #282 on: December 04, 2016, 08:05:19 AM »
middle.    Upper middle

In Alabama or Indiana... i would be fucking rich... in California... im upper middle....towards middle.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2016, 07:51:39 AM »
Pelosi: "We're just gonna keep on losing folks... We're gonna lose so much... You're going to look at your Democratic party and say 'Please stop losing, I'm tired of losing!' and I'm going to say 'No, we're not done losing yet! We're gonna lose so YUGE! Big League losing!"

a

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #284 on: December 05, 2016, 10:59:37 AM »
Pelosi: "We're just gonna keep on losing folks... We're gonna lose so much... You're going to look at your Democratic party and say 'Please stop losing, I'm tired of losing!' and I'm going to say 'No, we're not done losing yet! We're gonna lose so YUGE! Big League losing!"

Dems getting the "leadership" they deserve.
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2016, 11:44:51 AM »
CU NTLOSI best gift ever to the GOP!!!