Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 427156 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #175 on: January 29, 2019, 10:15:56 PM »
What are we up to, 20, 25 libtards "announcing" their intentions to run for president? ::)

about 6..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2019, 03:03:34 PM »
about 6..

Is Killary included in them ?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2019, 03:45:55 PM »
watch out!!!
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2019, 04:19:52 PM »
about 6..
So it's actually 8 "official" (done some exploratory BS required) and 15 or so publicly "considering" and up to a dozen more that the demoncratic party is "keeping an eye on"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2019, 06:01:40 PM »
What are we up to, 20, 25 libtards "announcing" their intentions to run for president? ::)

It's like finding a needle in a haystack and you don't get to play because you are in the wrong field.;D  You'd think all these Democratic and Independent hopefuls would make you happy. At this point you're picking from a field of one....how could you lose?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2019, 06:52:11 PM »
It's like finding a needle in a haystack and you don't get to play because you are in the wrong field.;D  You'd think all these Democratic and Independent hopefuls would make you happy. At this point you're picking from a field of one....how could you lose?
I'll be happy when they move closer to the center. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2019, 09:59:49 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2019, 04:09:34 PM »
no

Ohh - Is She likey to be do you think ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2019, 06:36:46 PM »
Ohh - Is She likey to be do you think ?

I'd be surprised if HRC ran for president again. IMO, the Democratic party is looking at people who fit a different demographic than she does. I imagine you'll see middle-class, female, younger folks with just enough political experience to know what they're doing, but not so much that it can be deeply scrutinized for negative actions. It wouldn't hurt if they were more tech savvy and didn't have the whole dynasty thing going on. I suspect the voters are done with the Clintons....you just never know.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: February 01, 2019, 07:49:45 PM »
I don't have a link as it was on live tv while I was meal preppin Monday or Tuesday night on ABC Nightly News.  They were talking about #horizontalharris deciding to run, and brought up Killary.  I immediately looked around the kitchen corner to see the t.v., and waited with baited breath.  The reporter said a close friend of Killary asked her point blank if she was going to run?  The reporter said she was informed Killary's reply was, "Most likely not, but I'd really love to be President"

Not, "I'd really like to bring this country back together". Not, "I think I could really make America better". Not even, "Trump is doing such a shitty job, and I know I could do better".  Nope.  None of those things. 

Just, "....I'd really love to be President"  <----and THAT is why anyone that did their homework did not, and should never vote for Killary.  You see, it was never about her doing right by America.  It was always about her.  The prestige, being the first woman, the accomplishment, the ego stroke, the power, and most of all THE MONEY!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2019, 11:14:26 AM »
I'd be surprised if HRC ran for president again. IMO, the Democratic party is looking at people who fit a different demographic than she does. I imagine you'll see middle-class, female, younger folks with just enough political experience to know what they're doing, but not so much that it can be deeply scrutinized for negative actions. It wouldn't hurt if they were more tech savvy and didn't have the whole dynasty thing going on. I suspect the voters are done with the Clintons....you just never know.

Seeing as how she gave it her best shot... and lost she shouldn't try again. If you couldn't beat Trump then, you don't deserve a second chance

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2019, 01:28:56 PM »
Seeing as how she gave it her best shot... and lost she shouldn't try again. If you couldn't beat Trump then, you don't deserve a second chance

Agreed. Anyway, I'm rooting for someone younger.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2019, 02:32:47 PM »
Lots of people not deserving a second chance
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2019, 07:45:23 PM »
When Howard Schultz and Bloomberg are too moderate to get DNC backing you know the party is just going to run somebody too radical to win. Seriously, look at this lineup of weirdos and imagine any of them in a debate against Trump.

Warren was bashing Schultz, saying billionaires can't buy the nomination....meanwhile Hillary rigging the primary last time over Bernie is okay.

Just a cesspool of ambition and inauthenticity to choose from if you are a Dem voter.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2019, 04:03:47 AM »
YAS QUEEEEEEEEN!!!!
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2019, 04:22:03 AM »
When Howard Schultz and Bloomberg are too moderate to get DNC backing you know the party is just going to run somebody too radical to win. Seriously, look at this lineup of weirdos and imagine any of them in a debate against Trump.

Warren was bashing Schultz, saying billionaires can't buy the nomination....meanwhile Hillary rigging the primary last time over Bernie is okay.

Just a cesspool of ambition and inauthenticity to choose from if you are a Dem voter.

I think Schultz at the top of the Democrat ticket gives them their best opportunity with Biden staying out.

You can watch about 5 minutes of each one of the current contenders and their flaws just jump out at you.

Then you take into consideration their lack of any coherent message short of meaningless, non-tangible platitudes and face that against a guy like Trump on stage and it really shows how weak their chances are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2019, 03:45:46 AM »
Beto drew a massive crowd at his counter-rally last night in his home district of El Paso!
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2019, 04:27:22 AM »
T-Bone!
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2019, 09:11:46 AM »
T-Bone!

Why do these people feel the need to lie to bolster their street cred?

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music
By Brian Flood | Fox News

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg and Tupac in college, yet their albums came out after she graduated
Senator Kamala Harris may have made some inaccurate comments about smoking weed in college while listening to Snoop Dogg and Tupac. The 2020 Democratic presidential contender told New York radio hosts she listened to the rappers in college, but both artists hadn’t appeared on an album by the time she finished school.

California Sen. Kamala Harris claims she listened to Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur when she smoked pot in college – but the West Coast rappers weren’t putting out music until years after she graduated.

“I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale,” Harris said when asked if she has smoked weed. “It was a joint.”

KAMALA HARRIS, PUSHING LEGAL MARIJUANA, SAYS SHE SMOKED POT IN COLLEGE: 'AND I INHALED'

Harris made her comments Monday on "The Breakfast Club," the New York City-based nationally syndicated radio program hosted by DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne tha God. The program touts that it is “the world’s most dangerous morning show” and is popular in the hip hop community.

The 2020 Democratic presidential contender was then asked what music she listened to when she smoked a joint. Charlamagne tha God bluntly asked, “What was you listening to when you was high? What was on? What song was on?”

Harris quickly responded, “Definitely Snoop, Tupac for sure.”

However, Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986 and was finished with law school by 1989. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1990.

POT-SMOKING TIPSTER FINDS OVERWEIGHT FEMALE TIGER IN ABANDONED HOUSTON HOME

Snoop Dogg’s debut album “Doggystyle” was released in 1993. Snoop made music prior to his first album, appearing on Dr. Dre’s 1992 album “The Chronic” and the soundtrack of the 1992 film “Deep Cover,” but they were both released years after Harris finished school.

As for Tupac, his first album “2Pacalypse Now” was released in 1991. The rap legend also recorded music as part of the group Digital Underground, but it was also released in the early 1990s after Harris finished school.

The radio hosts failed to check Harris on the inaccurate info and quickly pivoted to a discussion about current rapper Cardi B.

Harris’ office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-says-she-listened-to-snoop-dogg-tupac-while-smoking-weed-in-college-years-before-they-made-music

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2019, 09:21:30 AM »
All of these Democratic candidates have the same general message.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2019, 09:21:52 AM »
YAS QUEEEEEEEEN!!!!

The one issue dems are for limited govt..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2019, 10:37:11 AM »
All of these Democratic candidates have the same general message.

Haven’t read through the whole thread and don’t know if this has already been said but it seems only right for the Dems to have a guy named Castro as their nominee:

https://people.com/chica/julian-castro-presidential-campaign-2020/