Author Topic: WITH OBAMA GONE, NOW EVERYBODY LOVES OBAMACARE...I WONDER WHY???  (Read 8774 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: WITH OBAMA GONE, NOW EVERYBODY LOVES OBAMACARE...I WONDER WHY???
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2017, 02:37:58 PM »
Also from your article:

Those irritating facts again . . . .

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2017, 08:24:43 AM »
Is he threatening to try and rape you again?   :-\

I did that already,...that's why SC is so hysterical

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2017, 08:31:44 AM »
Please link to the confirmation of that.

I read this in Forbes last week:

Here ya go...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/07/reporter-researches-donald-trump-charitable-donations-finds-one/21600562/

Donald Trump shamelessly lies about what he does all the time...yet people STILL want to believe him

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2017, 08:37:25 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2017, 08:54:26 AM »
Here ya go...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/07/reporter-researches-donald-trump-charitable-donations-finds-one/21600562/

Donald Trump shamelessly lies about what he does all the time...yet people STILL want to believe him

Didn't you see where for many years it was discovered that Trump gave absolutely NOTHING to charity?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-promised-millions-to-charity-we-found-less-than-10000-over-7-years/2016/06/28/cbab5d1a-37dd-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.fb558cb1e48d

In all, when the $1 million gift to veterans is added to his giving through the Donald J. Trump Foundation, Trump has given at least $3.8 million to charity since 2001.

??? ???

Up to you - you can take one, lone reporter and parrot it as fact if it fits your agenda, or you can believe the Forbes article that found almost $4M.  Now, whether that number is considered generous considering his income is subjective, but not really the topic.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2017, 12:23:00 PM »
I did that already,...that's why SC is so hysterical

You are the only guy on here who talks about having sex with other men.  STRANGE.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2017, 12:25:54 PM »
You are the only guy on here who talks about having sex with other men.  STRANGE.   

you should see the pm's i get from him begging for man on man love.  its demented. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2017, 12:31:09 PM »
you should see the pm's i get from him begging for man on man love.  its demented. 

:-\

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2017, 06:09:10 AM »
Probably going to be my first major disappointment with Trump on this issue. No idea what his plan is on this. Maybe he knows that neither side has enough to do anything about this. Not enough conservatives, etc. to actually do the right thing and they aren't going to go along with the liberal republicans so dead end either way. No idea, but would have liked to have seen him try on the side of actually repealing and replacing.

Very disappointed. He has said so often that the best thing to do would be to let Obamacare play out until people are so sick of it and begging for it to be gone. Don't know if this is his way of doing that and getting rid of Ryan but even if it is (doubt it) I would much rather have him be pushing the right side then putting his name behind the current disaster.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2017, 06:33:25 AM »

Why are you so concerned about it?...other than the fact its not true

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2017, 06:34:50 AM »
Probably going to be my first major disappointment with Trump on this issue. No idea what his plan is on this. Maybe he knows that neither side has enough to do anything about this. Not enough conservatives, etc. to actually do the right thing and they aren't going to go along with the liberal republicans so dead end either way. No idea, but would have liked to have seen him try on the side of actually repealing and replacing.

Very disappointed. He has said so often that the best thing to do would be to let Obamacare play out until people are so sick of it and begging for it to be gone. Don't know if this is his way of doing that and getting rid of Ryan but even if it is (doubt it) I would much rather have him be pushing the right side then putting his name behind the current disaster.

GOOD POST...good point

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2017, 07:36:33 AM »

GOP has had years to have an alternate plan.  If they weren't ready, they shouldn't have forced this issue.  In agreement with you.
Y

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2017, 09:52:29 AM »
GOP has had years to have an alternate plan.  If they weren't ready, they shouldn't have forced this issue.  In agreement with you.

They were never ready and not ready now because it was ALWAYS about denying Obama a legacy NOT about healthcare itself

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2017, 11:42:30 AM »
They were never ready and not ready now because it was ALWAYS about denying Obama a legacy NOT about healthcare itself

It needs to be about fixing the ACA for them because if they can't with control over everything, they will get wiped out eventually.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2017, 11:51:27 AM »

Lying again.  Look I don't care if you have sex with men, or simply like to talk about it.  But don't try and pretend you don't talk about it.

Im gonna bang you after you pass out, idiot 8)

when I'm done with you, you'll swing that way....the BBC has a habit of being very convincing

I've aid this many times...I'll rape you too if you annoy me enough ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2017, 01:45:32 PM »
They screwed this up.   morons

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2017, 02:16:08 PM »
Lying again.  Look I don't care if you have sex with men, or simply like to talk about it.  But don't try and pretend you don't talk about it.

you're a bigger idiot than I think you are if you believe everything people say on here is real..

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2017, 02:25:10 PM »
They screwed this up.   morons

of course they did.....I really love how the Republicans always set you guys up for a fall..they promise you guys a bunch of shit, you guys jerk off to it, then you get let down in the end when you realize it was a lie

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2017, 02:28:49 PM »
you're a bigger idiot than I think you are if you believe everything people say on here is real..

Whatever you say.  Will you be watching Brokeback Mountain this weekend? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2017, 02:36:28 PM »
Whatever you say.  Will you be watching Brokeback Mountain this weekend? 

you and I will be watching it side by side...you want an invitation?..I'll bring the lube

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2017, 02:38:56 PM »
you and I will be watching it side by side...you want an invitation?..I'll bring the lube

Im gonna bang you after you pass out, idiot 8)

when I'm done with you, you'll swing that way....the BBC has a habit of being very convincing

I've aid this many times...I'll rape you too if you annoy me enough ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2017, 02:40:38 PM »
of course they did.....I really love how the Republicans always set you guys up for a fall..they promise you guys a bunch of shit, you guys jerk off to it, then you get let down in the end when you realize it was a lie
Kind of like the democrats/"news"/ the latest impeachable offense and Trump? You know how that feels don't you?

Glad this plan did not pass either. That's a relief at least.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2017, 03:04:59 PM »
Kind of like the democrats/"news"/ the latest impeachable offense and Trump? You know how that feels don't you?

Glad this plan did not pass either. That's a relief at least.

why are you glad?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2017, 03:26:56 PM »
why are you glad?

It's not like we don't have a chance to get this right. The shit bill died. That's why he's happy.
a

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2017, 03:53:16 PM »

Boy, you are on fire today.  I want in on the 3-way with dos e!  No homo.