Author Topic: Not Looking Good for Susan Rice  (Read 16571 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: Not Looking Good for Susan Rice
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2017, 05:47:14 PM »
Not since Susan Rice proved herself to be a serial liar (again). 

“I think it’s going to be the biggest story,” Trump said. “It’s such an important story for our country and the world. It is one of the big stories of our time.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2017, 05:54:03 PM »
“I think it’s going to be the biggest story,” Trump said. “It’s such an important story for our country and the world. It is one of the big stories of our time.”

It might be.  It might not be.  Doesn't change the fact Susan Rice is a liar. 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2017, 05:55:56 PM »
It might be.  It might not be.  Doesn't change the fact Susan Rice is a liar. 

Doesn't change the fact that the President is a liar...you have no problem giving him a pass.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2017, 06:03:50 PM »
Doesn't change the fact that the President is a liar...you have no problem giving him a pass.

Moral equivalency fail.  This is about Susan Rice and her repeated instances of deliberately misleading the public. 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2017, 06:24:29 PM »
Moral equivalency fail.  This is about Susan Rice and her repeated instances of deliberately misleading the public. 
Deliberately misleading...you mean like the ruse Trump set up to single her out ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2017, 06:31:48 PM »
Deliberately misleading...you mean like the ruse Trump set up to single her out ?

No I mean like saying she didn't know anything about spying on American citizens and unmasking their names, when she clearly did. 

Or telling the public we got rid of all of Syria's chemical weapons. 

Or telling the public, repeatedly, that Benghazi was caused by a youtube video.

Or saying Bergdhal served his country with honor and distinction. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2017, 06:31:54 PM »

sounds like an episode of Maddow
a

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2017, 06:42:17 PM »
sounds like an episode of Maddow

Haha may have been...

I called it out as a deflection the day Nunes was running around Washington trying to sell the fiasco to anyone who would listen.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2017, 09:17:06 AM »
So she proved herself a liar I see... so with the law and order president, surely this is a slam dunk to prosecute, with her being a proven liar and all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2017, 08:33:44 AM »
So she proved herself a liar I see... so with the law and order president, surely this is a slam dunk to prosecute, with her being a proven liar and all.

She repeatedly lied about Benghazi to cover up for her POFS boss and Hillcunt remember?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2017, 08:54:05 AM »

So did Killary but since it's out of Trumps hands to make the decision to prosecute time will tell. Hopefully with all the proof out there, they will prosecute, Killary, Rice and Obama.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2017, 03:54:10 PM »
So did Killary but since it's out of Trumps hands to make the decision to prosecute time will tell. Hopefully with all the proof out there, they will prosecute, Killary, Rice and Obama.
If there is a mountain of evidence, what's taking the trump admin so long to bring charges?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2017, 04:33:41 PM »

Since when do proven liars in DC get routinely prosecuted?? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2017, 04:34:28 PM »
If there is a mountain of evidence, what's taking the trump admin so long to bring charges?

Do you have a problem with her lack of integrity? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2017, 04:48:13 PM »
Do you have a problem with her lack of integrity? 

She is a liberal black democrat.   Of course she gets a pass for her lies

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2017, 02:05:39 PM »
Any movement on this whole Fly... I mean Rice issue? Asking for a friend.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2017, 02:28:45 PM »

Damn.  Another 100 day campaign promise broken I suppose.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2017, 04:53:18 PM »
Damn.  Another 100 day campaign promise broken I suppose.

100 days.... big deal to absolutely nobody.... except the crybaby dems who lost EVERYTHING in November... and the media outlets who nobody believes anyway... 100 days, 150 days, 197 days, as long as it gets done correctly, makes no difference to your average voter. Trump does what he says hes going to do... I cant wait until the wall starts going up.. itll be great to listen to these losers bitch over something stupid yet again... "o he didn't build a wall, its just a fence", "o the wall isn't as tall as he said it was going to be"... hahaha... losers.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2017, 07:15:09 PM »
100 days.... big deal to absolutely nobody.... except the crybaby dems who lost EVERYTHING in November... and the media outlets who nobody believes anyway... 100 days, 150 days, 197 days, as long as it gets done correctly, makes no difference to your average voter. Trump does what he says hes going to do... I cant wait until the wall starts going up.. itll be great to listen to these losers bitch over something stupid yet again... "o he didn't build a wall, its just a fence", "o the wall isn't as tall as he said it was going to be"... hahaha... losers.

It's a big deal to Trump.  But only when he is using it against someone else.  Doesn't count for him.   Thanks for the contribution.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2017, 11:51:10 AM »
Sunday on CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS,” while discussing the controversy over the unmasking of Trump campaign personnel, President Barack Obama’s former national security adviser Susan Rice said she didn’t do anything “untoward” with intelligence on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

ZAKARIA: One of the elements of fallout from Russia’s attempt to influence the American election was that there was a certain amount of intelligence work being done on Russia. Our intelligence agencies were listening to what Russian government officials or Russian intelligence officials were saying. Donald Trump has accused you of trying to unmask the Americans on the other end of those conversations in an attempt to implicate the Trump campaign or people associated with Trump in some kind of collusion with Russia. What is your reaction to that? It’s an extraordinary charge by the President of the United States.

RICE: Well Fareed, it’s absolutely false. I’ve addressed this previously. I think now we’ve had subsequently members of Congress on the intelligence committees on both sides of the aisle take a look at the information that apparently was the basis for Chairman Nunes’ concern and say publicly that they didn’t see anything that was unusual or untoward. I did my job, which was to protect the American people, and I did it faithfully and with― to the best of my ability, and never did I do anything that was untoward with respect to the intelligence I received.
a

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2017, 03:25:30 PM »
Sunday on CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS,” while discussing the controversy over the unmasking of Trump campaign personnel, President Barack Obama’s former national security adviser Susan Rice said she didn’t do anything “untoward” with intelligence on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

ZAKARIA: One of the elements of fallout from Russia’s attempt to influence the American election was that there was a certain amount of intelligence work being done on Russia. Our intelligence agencies were listening to what Russian government officials or Russian intelligence officials were saying. Donald Trump has accused you of trying to unmask the Americans on the other end of those conversations in an attempt to implicate the Trump campaign or people associated with Trump in some kind of collusion with Russia. What is your reaction to that? It’s an extraordinary charge by the President of the United States.

RICE: Well Fareed, it’s absolutely false. I’ve addressed this previously. I think now we’ve had subsequently members of Congress on the intelligence committees on both sides of the aisle take a look at the information that apparently was the basis for Chairman Nunes’ concern and say publicly that they didn’t see anything that was unusual or untoward. I did my job, which was to protect the American people, and I did it faithfully and with― to the best of my ability, and never did I do anything that was untoward with respect to the intelligence I received.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2017, 03:30:50 PM »

FBI balking on documents request from House Intelligence Committee

http://www.worldtribune.com/fbi-balking-on-documents-request-from-house-intelligence-committee/

The FBI has thus far refused the House Intelligence Committee’s requests for documents that could explain the “unmasking” of Americans in a spying operation during the Trump transition, a report said.

FBI spokesman Andrew Ames would not say why the bureau has not met the House committee’s document request. “The FBI will continue to work with our congressional oversight committees on their requests,” he told The Washington Times’ Bill Gertz.

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2017, 04:32:18 PM »
WASHINGTON (AP) — The identities of Americans swept up in U.S. government surveillance programs were included in more than 3,900 reports distributed last year by the National Security Agency.

That’s according to a report released Tuesday by the national intelligence director. The report did not state the number of Americans, only the number of reports in which the names appeared.

Revealing the identities of American citizens or legal permanent residents mentioned in intelligence reports is known as unmasking.

Recently, California Rep. Devin Nunes, the Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee, accused Obama White House officials of asking that the names of people with ties to President Donald Trump be unmasked.
a