Author Topic: Question for getbiggers living in Wyoming,Montana,Idaho,Utah,Colorado  (Read 12051 times)

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
Re: Question for getbiggers living in Wyoming,Montana,Idaho,Utah,Colorado
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2017, 11:41:09 PM »
You are exactly what I was referring to in another thread. You'll be converting to that terrorist cult soon enough.

OK
O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2017, 03:36:25 AM »
Idaho and Montana are  probably not booming with jobs.

but not many Asian toads such as yourself live there thank god

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2017, 07:05:31 AM »
the only fear I have is our'amici'will not find buffalo mozzarella,sopressata,good semolina,or a nice bottle of brunello in Wyoming/Idaho...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2017, 07:13:53 AM »
the only fear I have is our'amici'will not find buffalo mozzarella,sopressata,good semolina,or a nice bottle of brunello in Wyoming/Idaho...

in my city shittylumbus eyetalin American females had the best asses BAR NONE

i worked at several gyms there and i clearly remember when ever i spotted a hot as I'd always check their surname out the f curiousity and 4 out of 5 times she'd have an eyetalin surname, I shit you not

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2017, 07:31:25 AM »
So far I've moved more then 10 times. Moving itself sucks, but there's no price tag for all the experiences, the people I've met and the inspiration as a result from that.

It'll be challenging for sure but given the situation and its more than likely evolution, this seems to be my best chance.
North of Italy

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2017, 07:36:38 AM »
in my city shittylumbus eyetalin American females had the best asses BAR NONE

i worked at several gyms there and i clearly remember when ever i spotted a hot as I'd always check their surname out the f curiousity and 4 out of 5 times she'd have an eyetalin surname, I shit you not
most big cities have a 'little italy'in there area...new yawk has the true one and also arther avenue in da Bronx is well known for every Italian speciality shop in that area 'butchers/bakeries'panetteria'gastronomias'deli's...

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2017, 07:39:34 AM »
They are boring to me because there simply isn't anything to do there.  I live in Ft Lauderdale.  The beach is .8 miles away.  Beautiful weather year around, low humidity (compared to most places), not fast paced like NYC but not slow like Memphis either. 

It really depends on what your interests are.  When I moved here I wanted : 1) a place with great weather as the pollen season in GA absolutely crippled me every year  2) a place near the beach  3) a place that supported my career path (health care field).  I chose here.

I have a side gig that I do photography for a tour company that sells dream vacations.  5-7 weeks a year I travel around and have been lucky enough to have trotted all over the world.  While Ft Lauderdale is not a metropolis or fast paced culture hub like NYC, LA, etc.... it is still good enough keep my wanderlust in check a bit.  Which would be completely unlikely in places like Utah, Idaho, etc..

It just comes down to what you like and a balance of social/professional/personal tastes.  But saying "far from crime" isn't really cutting it.  There is crime every where. 

Thanks for the insights, this is helping me getting a much clearer idea.
North of Italy

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2017, 07:52:34 AM »
It'll be challenging for sure but given the situation and its more than likely evolution, this seems to be my best chance.

:)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2017, 07:54:36 AM »
Idaho and Montana are  probably not booming with jobs.

Why so? Slow economy?
North of Italy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2017, 07:55:34 AM »
Thanks for the insights, this is helping me getting a much clearer idea.

No problem.  But really it comes down to how you balance all aspects of your life in making a decision.  If you are an outdoorsy type guy, then Colorado would be great for hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, etc...   Montana has some great hunting as well.  

You are already married so no need to factor in fresh pussy aspect of any place you are considering.  For single guys chasing the poon I would suggest other locations.  

At this point it would appear the most important factor would be from a professional prospective.  Which area supports your career and profession?  Is the market good?  One over saturated with positions is just as bad as ones as places without enough.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2017, 07:56:56 AM »

This is why I'll invite friends  ;D
North of Italy

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2017, 08:05:01 AM »
No problem.  But really it comes down to how you balance all aspects of your life in making a decision.  If you are an outdoorsy type guy, then Colorado would be great for hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, etc...   Montana has some great hunting as well.  

You are already married so no need to factor in fresh pussy aspect of any place you are considering.  For single guys chasing the poon I would suggest other locations.  

At this point it would appear the most important factor would be from a professional prospective.  Which area supports your career and profession?  Is the market good?  One over saturated with positions is just as bad as ones as places without enough.

This is true, I'm quite outdoorsy mostly due to all the work hours in an office.
As for pussy the days of "chasing the poon" are gone so no need to find good places for that.
I know maybe you'll laugh but also it would be great to have no traffic jams and find parking easily (note that I'm not driving an Hummer but an Audi A6).
Most of my time is dedicated now to getting a better idea concerning job opportunities checking the web, as you said saturated positions equals to no places at all.
North of Italy

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2017, 08:40:55 AM »
This is why I'll invite friends  ;D
TUTTI BENE,,,MANGIA BELLO..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2017, 09:44:09 AM »

each city has their own best place,  ie. safest most cash best looking

in my city of Columbus the best areas are Upper Arlington and New Albany CLASS 8)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2017, 10:02:19 AM »
Didn't think Italy had it that bad. I assumed the migrants were mostly using Italy as just a pit stop as they make their way further north to England/France/Germany...etc.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2017, 10:28:54 AM »
Didn't think Italy had it that bad. I assumed the migrants were mostly using Italy as just a pit stop as they make their way further north to England/France/Germany...etc.
PROBEM IN ITALY IS SOUTHERN 'SICILY'IS BEING OVERTAKEN WITH AFRICAN REFUGEES'WHO ARE LIVING IN STREETS,BY BOATLOADS..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2017, 11:56:34 AM »
Why so? Slow economy?

Montanas state population is 1.043 million
Idahos state population is 1.683 million
New York state population 20 million
California state population 39.25 million

Do you think Montana and Idaho is going to be exploding with jobs? Probably not. Granted, less people are probably applying for positions in Montana or Idaho. However, with a population that small, jobs are most likely not booming.

X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

BBFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2017, 12:46:57 PM »
How do you think to move in the US?Getting hired by a company that will sponsor your stay is so hard to do nowadays.Or you could get an investor visa which will grant you the green card and later a citizenship if you invest 1.5m.You never said anything about your legal status.Moving here and settle is easy.What's most important is how you plan to get here.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2017, 12:58:36 PM »
Bend OR is beautiful but expensive and jobs are thin.  Montana and Wyoming are some of the most beautiful places on earth but work is very slim and pay rate is 60% comparable to other states.  Winters are also long.  Natural not man rule in those areas and you have to be comfortable with that.

Colorado has lots of work but cost of living is high and the politics is iffy.  It used to be a solid conservative state but there's been an influx of of middle class people coming from Seattle, Portland and California (ironically because of the tax rate and property expenses) and they've gotten themselves into power...and they've instituted some of the same retarded progressive policies that caused them to leave.

For work opportunities, 0% state income tax, low cost of living and cheap housing you can't beat Texas...but it's hot :)

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
O

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2017, 02:48:28 PM »
Mentioned states :

O

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2017, 11:31:04 PM »

Maybe in the past Ted, now for example France has closed its frontiers and Austria send tanks and soldiers to the border with Italy...
North of Italy

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2017, 11:37:49 PM »
Montanas state population is 1.043 million
Idahos state population is 1.683 million
New York state population 20 million
California state population 39.25 million

Do you think Montana and Idaho is going to be exploding with jobs? Probably not. Granted, less people are probably applying for positions in Montana or Idaho. However, with a population that small, jobs are most likely not booming.

I guess you are right SF, currently I'm searching a job on these web sites, but it will be a long process.

Indeed.com
SimplyHired.com
Monster.com
Glassdoor.com
Idealist.org
Internships.com
USAJobs.gov
The Wall Street Journal Careers Site
Dice.com
About.com/careers
Jobbook.com
North of Italy

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2017, 11:39:05 PM »
How do you think to move in the US?Getting hired by a company that will sponsor your stay is so hard to do nowadays.Or you could get an investor visa which will grant you the green card and later a citizenship if you invest 1.5m.You never said anything about your legal status.Moving here and settle is easy.What's most important is how you plan to get here.

Since Italy is part of the "Visa Waiver Program" I'll have the possibility to stay and visit for maximum 90 days.
This will be the first step in order to get an idea and have jobs interviews.

Then in order to stay more I'll need a VISA: after being hired I'll apply for an H, L, O, P or Q one so that I can actually work for an American company.
In order to have this the company will have to apply for it.

If you perform well (which I intend to do) the company can give to the worker the Green Card.

This is more or less the idea.

It will not be easy but at least in US the rules are clear and above all the same for everybody.
North of Italy