Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249990 times)

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1150 on: September 15, 2017, 12:10:00 AM »
Actually tell just about an hour ago hadn't had much contact with Junior for a couple of days.

Pretty fucked delusional if you think it's just me and him we share the same opinion of you.. actually Don the phone earlier with a couple other guys to share the exact same opinion of you as well
I don't know where you got the impression that me and uncle junior don't get on, I suspect hes trolling you, he is a very good troll I will give him that.
Me and Joon don't have any issues, sure we went back and forth on here but we are cool off the board.

You for example cannot split real and make believe, I bear you no ill will, I don't dislike you, I don't really give you a second thought off these boards, I had a real time on here with bigmc, we met up and had a beer and a laugh about it.

Don't take Getbig too seriously, you should be really focussing on your training business and your instagram , posting videos on here isn't going to do you any good at all , or is it as I suspect the getbig is the only place you do get a response and any sort of social interaction.

As forleft just wrote, its becoming clear that you really have nothing going for you at all.

I think it is time I really left you alone as I sense the end may not be too far away and I don't want the cops to find you slumped over your phone with a half typed response to one of my posts.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1151 on: September 15, 2017, 12:20:50 AM »
Wasn't talking about you and join. You think everything I say involves you? You may have noticed but when I have something to address with you I address you directly period for fuck mother fucking sick I haven't put your lame ass fucking name in the God damn title you dumb mother fucker

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1152 on: September 15, 2017, 12:44:07 AM »
you quoted yourself?

You and SF 1900 10 to point that out when I quote myself you two (who may very well be the same person) seem to be the only handles to point that out. As if there's something wrong with that and you somehow feel you deserve an explanatio. Well, here it is, and be sure you Commit This to Memory because I'm not going to explain it again, and this goes for every time I have quoted myself in the past as well as every time i quote myself in the  future;  I do so because I have something to add to the previous post however I don't feel like hitting the modify option OR I suspect one of you fab five troll Posse of 50 + year old grown men with the maturity levels of a junior varsity cheerleader will quote me before I modify the post and take the opportunity to troll me further about modifying my original post.

Got it? I hope so?

Another thing; it's sure strange, that somebody with just a few dozen posts sure seems to know an awful lot about me or has taken quite the interest in me so quickly because I tell you what when I first came back to get big in 2011 and holy shit even now 6 years later it took me fucking months to even recognize people's names handles on here. I mean holy fuc even now the second I close this browser I won't even remember who the fuck you are or even what your fucking handle is.... yet you take such an interest in me that you find it necessary to reply to each and every one of my posts. I don't know maybe it's just me but I find that a bit strange then again I've never been obsessed with another man in my life so maybe I just can't relate

foreleft

• Getbig II
« Reply #1153 on: September 15, 2017, 12:48:13 AM »
You and SF 1900 10 to point that out when I quote myself you two (who may very well be the same person) seem to be the only handles to point that out. As if there's something wrong with that and you somehow feel you deserve an explanatio. Well, here it is, and be sure you Commit This to Memory because I'm not going to explain it again, and this goes for every time I have quoted myself in the past as well as every time i quote myself in the  future;  I do so because I have something to add to the previous post however I don't feel like hitting the modify option OR I suspect one of you fab five troll Posse of 50 + year old grown men with the maturity levels of a junior varsity cheerleader will quote me before I modify the post and take the opportunity to troll me further about modifying my original post.

Got it? I hope so?

Another thing; it's sure strange, that somebody with just a few dozen posts sure seems to know an awful lot about me or has taken quite the interest in me so quickly because I tell you what when I first came back to get big in 2011 and holy shit even now 6 years later it took me fucking months to even recognize people's names handles on here. I mean holy fuc even now the second I close this browser I won't even remember who the fuck you are or even what your fucking handle is.... yet you take such an interest in me that you find it necessary to reply to each and every one of my posts. I don't know maybe it's just me but I find that a bit strange then again I've never been obsessed with another man in my life so maybe I just can't relate

relax I just found the thread interesting so I asked some questions and you didnt answer. Get over yourself. Man could a human being be more insecure?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1154 on: September 15, 2017, 01:16:43 AM »

Got it? I hope so?

edit
sorry, forgot my promise, Im out

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1155 on: September 15, 2017, 02:50:37 AM »
edit
sorry, forgot my promise, Im out

so instead of hitting "Remove", you still had to make it known that you replied with a typical response

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #1157 on: September 15, 2017, 03:03:05 AM »
so instead of hitting "Remove", you still had to make it known that you replied with a typical response

CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, I FEEL BULLIED.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1158 on: September 16, 2017, 12:02:36 AM »

Strangest doctor visit I've had in quite a while. Dr seemed to have no idea why I was there and by Massive hip surgery he I thought I had a hip replacement until I showed him pictures. And some of my discharge paperwork. I also noticed some of my discharge paperwork said the procedure was "debridement of subcutaneous tissue"?? Wtf?? You can see in some of my pictures where the doctor has cut into and remove muscle tissue including what appears to be about 80% of my gluteus medius and whatever muscle Lies Beneath that as well including a nice deep hold it appears to go about two centimeters deep. Not to mention the doctors on Words saying he removed "an enormous amount of muscle tissue the most he's ever had to remove" lol " debridement of subcutaneous tissue" is something you get with road rash after a motorcycle accident ffs.

Wasn't too concerned about any atrial fibrillation causing swelling too concerned about any atrial fibrillation causing swelling of my lower extremities or my resting heart rate being anywhere from 95 to 120 plus lately or me being out of breath putting laundry away or blacking out and bashing my face on shit but prescribed knuckleball diuretics on the less one being a doctor in the other something that starts with the B that I never heard of. With instructions to take them for a couple days and see if swelling goes down and then just stop taking them but still wrote prescriptions for a 30 tablets each lol.  also saw I was prescribed painkillers and explained the story about how Walgreens had ordered the wrong painkiller and that it took 4 days to get approved for the correct long-acting basal painkiller so I was stuck using the Breakthrough instant release lower dose shit for those 4 days and asked if I wanted a refill and I said yeah I planned on going another week at least until I started physical therapy but planned on decreasing my dose and he was going to write me a script for both the 80mg CR and decrease the dose of the IR to 15 milligrams like I asked but was going to write prescriptions for 60 tablets of each LOL had to say no that's okay I just got the sea are the other day I'm good with those (got a 7day supply at 2 per day thurs) and said 68 is too many of the IR that would last me forever so he wrote it for 30 tablets instead... Not thinking I could have got 60 of each and sold 80 mg tablets for at least 80 bucks a piece LOL. Oh well. I hadn't said anything I wouldn't have gotten a referral for physical therapy either but at least he put in an order for an ultrasound of my leg to rule out blood clots. Kind of a Bizarre visit. Got another appointment with him in two weeks so I guess we'll see how that one goes if he even remembers me haha

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: September 16, 2017, 12:14:43 AM »

Strangest doctor visit I've had in quite a while. Dr seemed to have no idea why I was there and by Massive hip surgery he I thought I had a hip replacement until I showed him pictures. And some of my discharge paperwork. I also noticed some of my discharge paperwork said the procedure was "debridement of subcutaneous tissue"?? Wtf?? You can see in some of my pictures where the doctor has cut into and remove muscle tissue including what appears to be about 80% of my gluteus medius and whatever muscle Lies Beneath that as well including a nice deep hold it appears to go about two centimeters deep. Not to mention the doctors on Words saying he removed "an enormous amount of muscle tissue the most he's ever had to remove" lol " debridement of subcutaneous tissue" is something you get with road rash after a motorcycle accident ffs.

Wasn't too concerned about any atrial fibrillation causing swelling too concerned about any atrial fibrillation causing swelling of my lower extremities or my resting heart rate being anywhere from 95 to 120 plus lately or me being out of breath putting laundry away or blacking out and bashing my face on shit but prescribed knuckleball diuretics on the less one being a doctor in the other something that starts with the B that I never heard of. With instructions to take them for a couple days and see if swelling goes down and then just stop taking them but still wrote prescriptions for a 30 tablets each lol.  also saw I was prescribed painkillers and explained the story about how Walgreens had ordered the wrong painkiller and that it took 4 days to get approved for the correct long-acting basal painkiller so I was stuck using the Breakthrough instant release lower dose shit for those 4 days and asked if I wanted a refill and I said yeah I planned on going another week at least until I started physical therapy but planned on decreasing my dose and he was going to write me a script for both the 80mg CR and decrease the dose of the IR to 15 milligrams like I asked but was going to write prescriptions for 60 tablets of each LOL had to say no that's okay I just got the sea are the other day I'm good with those (got a 7day supply at 2 per day thurs) and said 68 is too many of the IR that would last me forever so he wrote it for 30 tablets instead... Not thinking I could have got 60 of each and sold 80 mg tablets for at least 80 bucks a piece LOL. Oh well. I hadn't said anything I wouldn't have gotten a referral for physical therapy either but at least he put in an order for an ultrasound of my leg to rule out blood clots. Kind of a Bizarre visit. Got another appointment with him in two weeks so I guess we'll see how that one goes if he even remembers me haha

You need to see a cardiologist. Any dr ignoring those symptoms should have his license revoked! I hope your dad has his name to sue him if something happens and the hospital that ignored symptoms. The nurse got it right and I can't believe you would wait two more weeks to see this idiot with all the other options at your disposal. Ignoring af while on pain meds is a very bad idea.  

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1160 on: September 16, 2017, 12:26:57 AM »

go to a different doc

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1161 on: September 16, 2017, 12:31:17 AM »
doing more reading now that I have my pc up while my phone is charging/dead and looking thgough what cardiologists are accepting patients

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1162 on: September 16, 2017, 12:36:14 AM »
maybe just try get off all the drugs you don't need and focus on your health

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1163 on: September 16, 2017, 12:37:31 AM »

dont listen to this fag

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1164 on: September 16, 2017, 12:45:33 AM »

yea, and just quit doing everything I've known and devoted 80% of my entire life to eh? i'd be dead withih 6 months.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1165 on: September 16, 2017, 01:09:03 AM »

I managed to get my painkillers finally...

fixed

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1166 on: September 16, 2017, 01:10:49 AM »
yea, and just quit doing everything I've known and devoted 80% of my entire life to eh? i'd be dead withih 6 months.

lol doom's a fucking moron, and a libtard gay agenda homo as well

just can't win with him!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1167 on: September 16, 2017, 08:07:47 AM »
fixed

There you go again assuming everybody is as dumb as you think they are and unable to read for themselves.

"Finally" got my painkillers?    Jesus Christ you're fucking slow aren't you? I've had painkillers you dumb mother fucker.

I told the doctor I wanted something weaker to taper off and he was going to write me a script for 60 more tablets of the 80 mg shit and 60 more tablets of the lower instant release shit but I said "no, 60n would last me forever" & and he wrote me a script for the 30 of the 15 mg tabs (1/2 the dose I have right now of the instant release shit), and I won't have them until Monday or Tuesday. No big deal. What the fuck do you think taper means moron

Simple Simon

« Reply #1168 on: September 16, 2017, 10:16:28 AM »
There you go again assuming everybody is as dumb as you think they are and unable to read for themselves.

"Finally" got my painkillers?    Jesus Christ you're fucking slow aren't you? I've had painkillers you dumb mother fucker.

I told the doctor I wanted something weaker to taper off and he was going to write me a script for 60 more tablets of the 80 mg shit and 60 more tablets of the lower instant release shit but I said "no, 60n would last me forever" & and he wrote me a script for the 30 of the 15 mg tabs (1/2 the dose I have right now of the instant release shit), and I won't have them until Monday or Tuesday. No big deal. What the fuck do you think taper means moron
I normall associatie it with having a wider upper body compared to a smaller waist, but I suppose you have no idea what Im talking about having seen your photos.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1169 on: September 16, 2017, 10:43:35 AM »
I thought ESFitness would be bigger.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1170 on: September 16, 2017, 11:08:45 AM »
I normall associatie it with having a wider upper body compared to a smaller waist, but I suppose you have no idea what Im talking about having seen your photos.

You mean a taper like this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/aDb3Yuihvx/

Grasping at straws there moron

Simple Simon

« Reply #1171 on: September 16, 2017, 11:18:00 AM »
You mean a taper like this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/aDb3Yuihvx/

Grasping at straws there moron

from the front you look like you have that blue dome strapped on.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1172 on: September 16, 2017, 02:50:42 PM »

Once again, grasping at straws. Not that I give a fuck how small my waist is. Unlike you, in not the one puking up my meals and overdosing on laxitives in order to maintain my feminine physique. 

Lol blurry but looks like "taper" to me. https://www.instagram.com/p/cbYPIwChsw/

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1173 on: September 16, 2017, 02:52:57 PM »
from the front you look like you have that blue dome strapped on.

Really? I'm using the same.pics you are twiggy

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1174 on: September 16, 2017, 04:12:15 PM »
I thought ESFitness would be bigger.

Bigger when? In case you haven't been following along I'll give you a cliff notes.

Last year I pretty much shut everything down and hadn't trained from February until I finally got back into the gym around maybe November or December.

That time frame also included a trip to rehab mid-april until mid May (I did get in a couple workouts while in rehab).

Hadn't don't a testosterone ink from late Jan '16- early Aug, then nothing again until about December

A week or two after I got out of rehab in May I suffered a grade three separation in my right ankle and ruptured all three ligaments in the ankle and it had a partial rupture of my achilles tendon. Declined painkillers aside from Tylenol ( was pretty proud of myself about that LOL). Declined surgery and for whatever reason didn't follow through with rehab physical therapy..

Let's see... so didn't get back into the gym training until about December and then was running 600 milligrams a week of testosterone and 100 milligrams a week of trenbolone acetate. I estimate that because I was only shooting one syringe, and 2 CC's were 300 milligrams per milliliter cypionate and the other CC was 100 mg per milliliter and Trenbolone acetate I believe my first time stepping on that scale I was down to 187 which is fucking incredibly low for me but wasn't really a surprise because I'd spent the entire fucking year number one not training and number two eating once or twice per day and those meals usually consisted of a bagel or two witg cream cheese or a meatball and mozzarella Hot Pocket or perhaps a Marie Callender microwave pasta dinner thing.

Took me about a month to get back up into the 220's and then maybe a couple weeks after that was back up into 230's. Keep in mind that entire time I was training exclusively upper body because I still had very limited range of motion in the ankle so deadlifts and leg press and for sure squats or out of the question at that time..

Fast forward to mid March of this year doing power shrugs in the rack I turn my head off to the right to look at most likely some chickens and booty shorts or some girl with thighs or calves or something that would have caught my eye and I get a lightning bolt of pain down my neck and shoulders and back and I'm fucked for 3 weeks walking around like robot. So three weeks turned into three months and it was a slippery slope and I got used to not training and got lazy and went back to eating just one or two meals a day usually not eating until late at night like around 8 or 9 was my first meal and just got lazy.

Then this shit happened. So, hence the body weight.

Part of the reason for doing the videos is so I can look at them and see how small I've become and remind myself of how far I've regressed and what I once was