Author Topic: Justin Trudeau - is he influencing aspects of the American media?  (Read 16667 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Justin Trudeau.........
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2017, 07:16:35 PM »
SF, you are mistaken. Testosterone actually causes hair loss. Why do you think Finesteride is utilized to grow hair...it blocks the effects of Dihydro-testosterone (DHT) and helps regrow hair follicles. Thus, an effeminate twerp like Trudeau has low testosterone and is essentially a little twink. He is a white Obama no more. Any person who wants him for President is a country hating, anti-religion, welfare seeking, handout wanting, anti-war, anti-gun, pro muslim wuss.

Phew, thanks for the clarification! For a moment, I thought Trudeau was more of a man than Trump!
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2017, 08:29:39 PM »
SF, you are mistaken. Testosterone actually causes hair loss. Why do you think Finesteride is utilized to grow hair...it blocks the effects of Dihydro-testosterone (DHT) and helps regrow hair follicles. Thus, an effeminate twerp like Trudeau has low testosterone and is essentially a little twink. He is a white Obama no more. Any person who wants him for President is a country hating, anti-religion, welfare seeking, handout wanting, anti-war, anti-gun, pro muslim wuss.

Did you just imply you can know someone's testosterone levels by looking at how much hair he has left?  ???

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2017, 08:30:50 PM »
Did you just imply you can know someone's testosterone levels by looking at how much hair he has left?  ???

I thought he said he could tell by how much semen they dump down his throat.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
Re: Justin Trudeau - is he influencing aspects of the American media?
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2017, 08:35:32 PM »
Closet case.

::)

Did you just imply you can know someone's testosterone levels by looking at how much hair he has left?  ???

I thought he said he could tell by how much semen they dump down his throat.

I'm pretty sure Trudeau has a vagina. He wouldn't know anything about testosterone.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2017, 04:29:31 AM »

No bro it is science. Why don't you google testosterone and DHT and effects on hair. It is meant to be sarcastic but I obviously went over your head. BTW, if you work out and I assume you do, nobody who abuses anabolic steroids ever claimed it made their hair grow more thick and plush. There is a good scientific reason for such.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2017, 04:31:52 AM »
BTW don't like Trudeau, and Trump is not much better. He is wishy washy to the max. Talk about schizophrenia...he had Steve Bannon in one ear and Jared Kushner in the other. Sometimes I do not think Trump has any idea why he voices an opinion than to be a mouthpiece. BTW, anyone who really thinks these politicians on either side care about you..... ::) ::) ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2017, 09:21:51 AM »
BTW don't like Trudeau, and Trump is not much better. He is wishy washy to the max. Talk about schizophrenia...he had Steve Bannon in one ear and Jared Kushner in the other. Sometimes I do not think Trump has any idea why he voices an opinion than to be a mouthpiece. BTW, anyone who really thinks these politicians on either side care about you..... ::) ::) ::)

God you are stupid you genderless freak
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2017, 01:49:16 PM »

Trudeau is 45 years old. Trump is 71 years old. Age and hair loss are relevant.

Trump at 42:

Trudeau at 45:

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2017, 09:14:38 PM »
Trudeau just dressed up his boy in a dress for Halloween for what it's worth, haha.