Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 35757 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Be There and ES Fitness "I wish I could quit you" thread
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2017, 09:19:49 AM »
Shawn Ray got upset by talking to a cat.
I think we should keep up the cat questions to Shawn

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Be There and ES Fitness "I wish I could quit you" thread
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2017, 11:30:29 AM »
Oh crap, now I'm part of this shitty thread :D

Simple Simon

Re: Don Youngblood-Off season
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2017, 02:55:12 AM »
woah... i missed that... chad DID NOT train Trevor, Shawn. pathetic you include Trevor to push your agenda against Chad. I was friends with Trevor, you were not. I worked with Trevor and worked FOR Trevor and he never worked with Chad and he never had anything good to say about you, Shawn. (Nasser as well, who i was friendly with as well many years ago, never had anything good to say about you, yet now you're using him and his death to push your agenda against Chad. Chad had absolutely NOTHING to do with Nasser's death. Nasser CHOSE his path and THAT is what led to his early death.)

did you kill Trevor?

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2017, 05:51:43 AM »
Funny,
Trevor never mentioned you to me but spoke about TheChad often.
I didn't say The Chad Killed anybody but the Body Count is high and you're has been "Linked or Associated" with guys now living in the After Life than a Mortician.
#JustSayin

Trevor likely walked past Eric once in the street, Eric then translates this type of incident as a long term friendship, I would waste too much time on him Shawn.
I will look after Erics shit for the both of us..

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2017, 08:19:39 AM »
Actually I met Trevor in 99 or 2000(?) When he was still in business with Paul Bernson with Biohazard Nutrition and I stayed with Paul and biohazard after they split until #1 Paul plagiarized stole an article on insulin and #2 never paid me for it (or the article before that, 2 months prior). I was still on good terms with Trevor and had stayed in contact with him,  so I let him know and he needs response was "come work for us and you won't have to worry about that junkie (Paul was addicted to Oxycontin and Percocet and OD'd on oxy and I believe valium and died in his sleep soon after... I met his ex-wife a couple years later in my pharmacy in Mexico a month after it was taken over by a different cartel. I've told this story a few times.) not paying you. So from then on I worked for Trevor (who always paid). If Shawn knew how Trevor died, he'd have no reason to include him in the list of "Chad's victims". At first all the rumors were that Chad's so-called victims we're having kidney trouble due to the diuretics he provided to his clients that were mercury-based and not on the list. Now, it seems somehow Chad is responsible for heart attacks and heart failure. If you knew what you were talking about Jeffery, you'd keep your nose out of it.

Do you know Kerry Keyes, or more importantly do you think he would know you if I asked him?

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2017, 08:31:28 AM »
I know who he is and don't believe I ever met him. Paul would mention him like they were best buddies, writing all of Dorians cycles. Everybody said that was a flat out lie. That Dorian did his own cycles and research.

so thats a no then.....

by the way, did you ever meet Paul or was it just a few e-mails?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2017, 08:40:04 AM »
Do you know Kerry Keyes, or more importantly do you think he would know you if I asked him?

I know who he is and don't believe I ever met him. Paul would mention him like they were best buddies, writing all of Dorians cycles. Everybody said that was a flat out lie. That Kerry disliked Paul and that Dorian did his own cycles and research...
 Even if I had met Kerry, that would have been at least 16 years ago through Paul.

Simple Simon

« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2017, 11:38:01 AM »
yes I competed & had some Success - Plenty better than me out there.

I traveled around a lot during the 80's 90's 2000's And Met a lot the UK  'Faces' involved with the lifting scene

I know & knew the people esf is mentioning.

Still awaiting his Insulin use article to be posted...........
anytime soon would be nice Mr ESF.

I wouldnt hold your breath......hes likely Googling one as we speak...

Simple Simon

« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2017, 02:34:35 PM »
so you equate you competing and winning to being knowledgeable with regards to insulin? lol funny i was just talking about this the other day. about how many guys with the genetics to win shows can do everything wrong and still look better than 85% of other bodybuilders, and if they do things even remotely close to "correct" they go from top 3 to 1st place.

anyways...

as far as my knowledge of insulin? feel free to use the search feature and search through the steroids and hardcore section, or search other forums for my views when i posted under the handle "InsulinShock" from 1997-2005

if you want more personal advice, aside from "use the search feature" (that one's free, btw), i'd be happy to go over some things with you for a couple hours via Skype for $200.

of those 2 options, im sure you'll chose the one that best fits your budget.

post the article you fucking moron, people dont have time to waste searching the web on the off chance they might stumble on someone else's article you are going to take credit for.

So post it than people can google text it and make a twat out of you.

and dont forget to confirm if you met Paul or just e-mailed him.  ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2017, 02:41:11 PM »
post the article you fucking moron, people dont have time to waste searching the web on the off chance they might stumble on someone else's article you are going to take credit for.

So post it than people can google text it and make a twat out of you.

and dont forget to confirm if you met Paul or just e-mailed him.  ;)

woah meltdown there jeffery!

lol@you thinking your opinion matters enough for me to do your work for you... bwaahahaahaha

Simple Simon

« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2017, 02:43:35 PM »

woah meltdown there jeffery!

lol@you thinking your opinion matters enough for me to do your work for you... bwaahahaahaha

you sound like a 9/11 truther sending people off to "do your own research".

Post your article that Paul stole from you, its not difficult is it?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2017, 02:50:57 PM »
you sound like a 9/11 truther sending people off to "do your own research".

Post your article that Paul stole from you, its not difficult is it?

LoL@ you still thinking your opinion matters

Simple Simon

« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2017, 02:52:24 PM »
LoL@ you still thinking your opinion matters

no worries, billy bullshit caught in another lie.

A couple of e-mails and you are Paul Borresons business partner.

Lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2017, 03:00:58 PM »
no worries, billy bullshit caught in another lie.

A couple of e-mails and you are Paul Borresons business partner.

Lol.

Oh, I'm a "business partner" now? Hahaha god you're pathetic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2017, 03:03:40 PM »
Yep. That's what I wrote. That's not what you said. Find where I said what you claim I said.

hahaha.. your avoidance is embarrassing, I think joons posting on your account, its exactly his style.

Simple Simon

« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2017, 10:25:50 PM »
lol "for once"
I dont see whats funny, you accuse a guy who is now dead of stealing an article you wrote and when asked to show the article you cant, as it doesnt seem to exist, you also lie about your relationship with this person

pretty fucking low if you ask me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2017, 01:43:12 AM »
I dont see whats funny, you accuse a guy who is now dead of stealing an article you wrote and when asked to show the article you cant, as it doesnt seem to exist, you also lie about your relationship with this person

pretty fucking low if you ask me.

dont meltdown again jeffery. that insecurity is gonna eat you alive.

as far as the article? lol, sorry jeffery, i don't hold on to things so i can show it to trolls like you upon demand. if you want it? i told you were to find it and it's not to hard to find. what's laughable is that you somehow think I answer to you. lol

so feel free to walk your boney little fingers over to google and get to searching.

Simple Simon

« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2017, 01:59:17 AM »
dont meltdown again jeffery. that insecurity is gonna eat you alive.

as far as the article? lol, sorry jeffery, i don't hold on to things so i can show it to trolls like you upon demand. if you want it? i told you were to find it and it's not to hard to find. what's laughable is that you somehow think I answer to you. lol

so feel free to walk your boney little fingers over to google and get to searching.

You made the claim, you find the article, the article which does not exist.

You accuse a man who cant defend himself of theft and plagiarism, tell me was the article copyright, no, thought not.

You claim to have "stayed with" Paul as in "worked with" as opposed to "live with" at Biohazard when he split with Trevor Smith when in reality you only exchanged a few forum posts and e-mails.

You claimed you knew exactly what killed Paul and mentioned all the prescription meds he was allegedly taking when in reality you don't have a fucking clue, why would you?

Your whole life is akin to Walter Mitty, you embellish and elaborate everything and when checked on it you seem to just wash over it.

You are pretty much done here as your credibility is shot to fuck.

Go back to peddling your bathtub brews on Instagram, Im pretty sure you wont be getting any customers from here, then again, Getbig isn't really famous for its clever posters so who knows.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2017, 11:50:48 AM »

You accuse a man who cant defend himself of theft and plagiarism, tell me was the article copyright, no, thought not.

You claim to have "stayed with" Paul as in "worked with" as opposed to "live with" at Biohazard when he split with Trevor Smith when in reality you only exchanged a few forum posts and e-mails.

You claimed you knew exactly what killed Paul and mentioned all the prescription meds he was allegedly taking when in reality you don't have a fucking clue, why would you?

Your whole life is akin to Walter Mitty, you embellish and elaborate everything and when checked on it you seem to just wash over it.

Go back to peddling your bathtub brews on Instagram, Im pretty sure you wont be getting any customers from here, then again, Getbig isn't really famous for its clever posters so who knows.

more of the same from you. you saying i "claim" certain things that you completely make up.

i tell you to show me, show everybody, where i make these "claims", yet you never do. just continue to troll.

as far as the article? fucking google it, troll.

52yrs old coward behind a computer screen. anorexic who's 'diet protocol' involves not eating and living off of laxitives.

fucking PROVE what YOU claim, bitch. you're making claims that i said this or said that yet you can't ever show the quotes.

fucking punk bitch. that's what you are 100%. punk bitch. insecure cowardly feminine man. 100% bitch. and i still don't believe you understand we can ALL see you're a bitch. which means you're less than a man. that shooter in vegas? he's more of a man than you. he'd probably fuck your down-syndrom wife in front of you and you wouldn't say shit.

fuck off to another forum with your trolling. bitch

Simple Simon

« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2017, 12:01:24 PM »
more of the same from you. you saying i "claim" certain things that you completely make up.

i tell you to show me, show everybody, where i make these "claims", yet you never do. just continue to troll.

as far as the article? fucking google it, troll.

52yrs old coward behind a computer screen. anorexic who's 'diet protocol' involves not eating and living off of laxitives.

fucking PROVE what YOU claim, bitch. you're making claims that i said this or said that yet you can't ever show the quotes.

fucking punk bitch. that's what you are 100%. punk bitch. insecure cowardly feminine man. 100% bitch. and i still don't believe you understand we can ALL see you're a bitch. which means you're less than a man. that shooter in vegas? he's more of a man than you. he'd probably fuck your down-syndrom wife in front of you and you wouldn't say shit.

fuck off to another forum with your trolling. bitch

prove what you claim below

Actually I met Trevor in 99 or 2000(?) When he was still in business with Paul Bernson with Biohazard Nutrition and I stayed with Paul and biohazard after they split until #1 Paul plagiarized stole an article on insulin and #2 never paid me for it (or the article before that, 2 months prior). I was still on good terms with Trevor and had stayed in contact with him,  so I let him know and he needs response was "come work for us and you won't have to worry about that junkie (Paul was addicted to Oxycontin and Percocet and OD'd on oxy and I believe valium and died in his sleep soon after... I met his ex-wife a couple years later in my pharmacy in Mexico a month after it was taken over by a different cartel. I've told this story a few times.) not paying you. So from then on I worked for Trevor (who always paid). If Shawn knew how Trevor died, he'd have no reason to include him in the list of "Chad's victims". At first all the rumors were that Chad's so-called victims we're having kidney trouble due to the diuretics he provided to his clients that were mercury-based and not on the list. Now, it seems somehow Chad is responsible for heart attacks and heart failure. If you knew what you were talking about Jeffery, you'd keep your nose out of it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2017, 12:18:59 PM »

so you want to take Trevor dying as an opportunity to troll here as well? pathetic.

i had't spoken with Trevor for about 3months prior to getting an email from his wife letting me know he passed, so i don't know exactly what he was on, but i know about 80% so i know what he was on and i know what killed him, and Chad had absolutely nothing to do with Trevor dying and to use Trevor as fuel for a somebody's agenda against Chad, is laughable.
Actually I met Trevor in 99 or 2000(?) When he was still in business with Paul Bernson with Biohazard Nutrition and I stayed with Paul and biohazard after they split until #1 Paul plagiarized stole an article on insulin and #2 never paid me for it (or the article before that, 2 months prior). I was still on good terms with Trevor and had stayed in contact with him,  so I let him know and he needs response was "come work for us and you won't have to worry about that junkie (Paul was addicted to Oxycontin and Percocet and OD'd on oxy and I believe valium and died in his sleep soon after... I met his ex-wife a couple years later in my pharmacy in Mexico a month after it was taken over by a different cartel. I've told this story a few times.) not paying you. So from then on I worked for Trevor (who always paid). If Shawn knew how Trevor died, he'd have no reason to include him in the list of "Chad's victims". At first all the rumors were that Chad's so-called victims we're having kidney trouble due to the diuretics he provided to his clients that were mercury-based and not on the list. Now, it seems somehow Chad is responsible for heart attacks and heart failure. If you knew what you were talking about Jeffery, you'd keep your nose out of it.

your trolling has dropped back to combining my posts and putting words in my mouth thinking nobody is going to notice?

do the OP's a favor and start a new thread each time you want to troll me... instead of ruining everybodys threads

Simple Simon

« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2017, 12:27:31 PM »
your trolling has dropped back to combining my posts and putting words in my mouth thinking nobody is going to notice?

do the OP's a favor and start a new thread each time you want to troll me... instead of ruining everybodys threads

look numbnuts, you keep claiming things and not once have you ever backed up anything you have ever said.

Now, one last chance then I will leave you alone

Did you actually know Paul Boresson apart from e-mails and forum posts?
Post the article you claim he stole from you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2017, 12:33:32 PM »
look numbnuts, you keep claiming things and not once have you ever backed up anything you have ever said.

Now, one last chance then I will leave you alone

Did you actually know Paul Boresson apart from e-mails and forum posts?
Post the article you claim he stole from you.

lol "last chance"

you really think you matter. bwahahaha holy fuck youre pathetic

Simple Simon

« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2017, 12:41:05 PM »
lol "last chance"

you really think you matter. bwahahaha holy fuck youre pathetic

we are done now mate... enjoy your time on the forum.. :-*

Simple Simon

« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2017, 12:47:22 PM »
woah... i missed that... chad DID NOT train Trevor, Shawn. pathetic you include Trevor to push your agenda against Chad. I was friends with Trevor, you were not. I worked with Trevor and worked FOR Trevor and he never worked with Chad and he never had anything good to say about you, Shawn. (Nasser as well, who i was friendly with as well many years ago, never had anything good to say about you, yet now you're using him and his death to push your agenda against Chad. Chad had absolutely NOTHING to do with Nasser's death. Nasser CHOSE his path and THAT is what led to his early death.)

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trevorsmithd.htm

From Chad @ Muscle Mayhem:

"Kim and I just have no words right now and are in shock. I didn't find out until I got back from the Arnold - but didn't really know any details so didn't want to post yet.
I will say that Trevor Smith was a genuine person - and in this sport - it's hard to find! I had first met him 4-5 years ago - and it was just in the last 2-3 years that we had gotten a lot closer. We had even discussed going into business together and possibly doing a hardcore magazine together - as both of us had similar theories and greatly respected one another.

I can tell you that anyone who ever knew Trevor or had met him, never had a bad word for him - he was truly a great person. We just need to keep him and his family in our prayers and thoughts and hope that he is at peace now."