Author Topic: Top Poodle's 56 day diet, OTH inspired  (Read 25412 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Top Poodle's 56 day diet, OTH inspired
« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2017, 04:29:02 AM »
You still eat at Nandos regularly?

wat is nando

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #176 on: October 05, 2017, 11:24:20 AM »
Wtf... this isn’t a KitKat diet.
A

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2017, 01:03:44 PM »
Wtf... this isn’t a KitKat diet.
[/quote

wat is kitkat

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2017, 02:24:50 PM »
he was fine, regular gay, tall athletic, regular manly pursuits, biking karate martial arts soccer etc etc, good looking too, we were talking about how he was apartment shopping for his gf and kids and how they'd be going to school and he wanted them to go to a good school, etc etc...

THIS IS A FUCKING MENTAL SICKNESS THAT SOCIETY PROMOTES AND CATERS TO AND IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

i last saw him in april/march 2016, something like that.  on his website he said this happened a year ago.

here are the actual deets:

- a few months after i stopped seeing him his business failed and he was forced to move his entire clinic into somebody elses's

- all the people working for him left

...now, what i'm thinking happened is that this destroyed him mentally, the stress and et cetera, and because SOCIETY ALLOWS FOR THIS GARBAGE his broken mind clung onto the idea of "transgenderism", which is pure fucking evil, straight out evil, i cannot think of anything one can do to oneself that is more evil than that, it's the complete and total embodiment of evil, anyway, because society allows for this garbage he clung on to is as it's "accepted" and started taking hormones and getting breast implants and wearing wigs etc etc

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING THIS IS GOING TO DO TO HIS BUSINESS?  i talked to somebody else in the field, a great physio and great friend of mine, he didn't  know that this guy did this, but DID know that one year ago all his clients ran away (he knew the clinic by name but not the guy by name), AND THIS IS FUCKING WHY

the chiro dude said that he began this transition a year ago

THIS IS MEGA FUCKED SOCIETY IS DEAD.  RIP WESTERN CIVILIZATION YOU'VE HAD A GOOD RUN.

My primary care physician closed his private practice, not because he didn't have enough patients, but because the overhead was too much. He moved to a clinic where several doctors share the overhead and office personnel. Another reason doctors are avoiding private practice is because malpractice insurance has become ridiculously expensive.

Doctors either leaving private practice or never starting it has become the norm. http://www.medicalpracticeinsider.com/news/why-doctors-are-leaving-private-practice

Despite what you want to believe, your old chiropractor may not have shuttered his private practice because he was transsexual/transgender.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2017, 02:33:17 PM »
it does not matter what they emotionally feel, emotions don't rule the world, he needs psychiatric treatment or something, not a plastic surgeon installing boobs onto him and him plastering his face in make up

WOULD YOU EVER ALLOW A FUCKING TRANNY TO TOUCH YOU IN A MEDICAL SETTING?  FUCK NO!!

and on his website he says he caters to pregnant women and kids.  I WOULD DIE BEFORE LETTING MY WIFE OR CHILD BE TREATED BY HIM.

man, and some chiropractic manipulations are no joke -- they can seriously fuck you up if done wrong, with the amount of sheer force used.

thank god i left before he had his breakdown.

fucking awful.

every second post you make is about homosexuality and transgenders. . . you are seriously obsessed

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2017, 02:34:15 PM »
My primary care physician closed his private practice, not because he didn't have enough patients, but because the overhead was too much. He moved to a clinic where several doctors share the overhead and office personnel. Another reason doctors are avoiding private practice is because malpractice insurance has become ridiculously expensive.

Doctors either leaving private practice or never starting it has become the norm. http://www.medicalpracticeinsider.com/news/why-doctors-are-leaving-private-practice

Despite what you want to believe, your old chiropractor may not have shuttered his private practice because he was transsexual/transgender.

Phenomenal analysis ::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2017, 02:35:02 PM »
every second post you make is about homosexuality and transgenders. . . you are seriously obsessed

Because it's evil.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2017, 02:37:41 PM »
it does not matter what they emotionally feel, emotions don't rule the world, he needs psychiatric treatment or something, not a plastic surgeon installing boobs onto him and him plastering his face in make up

WOULD YOU EVER ALLOW A FUCKING TRANNY TO TOUCH YOU IN A MEDICAL SETTING?  FUCK NO!!

and on his website he says he caters to pregnant women and kids.  I WOULD DIE BEFORE LETTING MY WIFE OR CHILD BE TREATED BY HIM.

man, and some chiropractic manipulations are no joke -- they can seriously fuck you up if done wrong, with the amount of sheer force used.

thank god i left before he had his breakdown.

fucking awful.

I select doctors because of their expertise, professionalism and whether they are in network or not. I don't care what their sexual orientation is because that is irrelevant. So, my answer is yes I would allow any qualified doctor to touch me (medically speaking). My late wife was and adult children are free to choose their own doctors.  

How's getting back to your pre-pizza weight going? With me, eating something like a pizza or too big of a meal makes no lasting difference in my weight. I'm back to my base weight in less than 24 hours.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2017, 02:53:33 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2017, 04:17:09 PM »
"TopPoodle"[1] effortlessly climbing the ranks and becoming on of the most infamous posters of 2017  :o

[1] oh brother  ::)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2017, 04:18:30 PM »
"TopPoodle"[1] effortlessly climbing the ranks and becoming on of the most infamous posters of 2017  :o

[1] oh brother  ::)
I agree. The dude is actually one of the worst posters. Posts 80 times in a hundred reply thread...... ::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2017, 04:57:05 PM »
dumb gay agenda homos hate me = life goal reached

;D ;D ;D

primer transgenderism has nothing to do with orientation it's a pure mental illness.  the man is unwell and should not be treating anybody.

thankfully, as far as i know, the moment he announced it he lost 95%+ of his clientèle

idiot!!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2017, 04:57:56 PM »
you are evil

incredible comeback from the resident idiot who doesn't understand that what he does is vile and repulsive by nature

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 05, 2017, 08:03:31 PM »
incredible comeback from the resident idiot who doesn't understand that what he does is vile and repulsive by nature

I'm no one to talk, but your opinions on what is vile and repulsive is becoming boring and annoying. Take your shit opinions somewhere else. This is a bodybuilding forum. Try and stay on topic.... at least in your own threads.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #189 on: October 05, 2017, 08:20:26 PM »
Top Joonle owning Primemuscle in this thread.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #190 on: October 05, 2017, 08:23:01 PM »
I'm no one to talk, but your opinions on what is vile and repulsive is becoming boring and annoying. Take your shit opinions somewhere else. This is a bodybuilding forum. Try and stay on topic.... at least in your own threads.

Sorry mate it's an objective opinion shared by everybody not brainwashed by the society-ending leftist way of thinking.

Every civilisation on its last legs starts adopting androgenous beliefs and homosexuality and all types of other depravities in an effort to appear sophisticated. Look at the Greeks, Hellenistic, etc

Plus your visceral reaction means the truth has struck a nerve.

Again I've got nothing against you as a person, I've got everything against how society suicidally promotes this garbage

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2017, 08:24:56 PM »
Top Joonle owning Primemuscle in this thread.

Dude you didn't even see my next reply to him...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2017, 08:31:41 PM »
Dude you didn't even see my next reply to him...

BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2017, 09:36:28 PM »
dumb gay agenda homos hate me = life goal reached

;D ;D ;D

primer transgenderism has nothing to do with orientation it's a pure mental illness.  the man is unwell and should not be treating anybody.

thankfully, as far as i know, the moment he announced it he lost 95%+ of his clientèle

idiot!!

you are the one who is mentally diseased , you have a neurotic obsessive compulsive disorder with homosexuality , almost all your posts are about the same thing . . .

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2017, 10:20:19 PM »
you are the one who is mentally diseased , you have a neurotic obsessive compulsive disorder with homosexuality , almost all your posts are about the same thing . . .

Uh huh, okay kiddo.

Go suck some cock it'll do you good.

Homosexuality has poisoned society and we are in the last age of civilisation.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2017, 10:33:32 PM »
56 DAY DIET IS ON HOLD UNTIL I HIT 101.9KG AGAIN (IE, DROP WATER)

still gonna be eating proper food but not counting down the 56 days until i get back to weight i was before pizza birthday night
?
so you're holding off on eating almost 4lbs of chicken breast every day until you hit 101.9KG

and then you'll kick your weight loss plan of eating almost 4lbs of chicken breast per day?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »
?
so you're holding off on eating almost 4lbs of chicken breast every day until you hit 101.9KG

and then you'll kick your weight loss plan of eating almost 4lbs of chicken breast per day?

No I'm eating well just not counting down until I weigh in under that

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2017, 11:34:02 PM »
Uh huh, okay kiddo.

Go suck some cock it'll do you good.

Homosexuality has poisoned society and we are in the last age of civilisation.

and there you go mentioning cock . . . you are obsessed with cock and homosexual acts . . .

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2017, 11:48:11 PM »
and there you go mentioning cock . . . you are obsessed with cock and homosexual acts . . .

i want them shunned as they properly should be.

shunned, shamed, vilified, etc etc etc

society is right now living in the dark

coming up next... incest and pedophilia!

just you watch

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2017, 10:29:21 AM »
Sorry mate it's an objective opinion shared by everybody not brainwashed by the society-ending leftist way of thinking.

Every civilisation on its last legs starts adopting androgenous beliefs and homosexuality and all types of other depravities in an effort to appear sophisticated. Look at the Greeks, Hellenistic, etc

Plus your visceral reaction means the truth has struck a nerve.

Again I've got nothing against you as a person, I've got everything against how society suicidally promotes this garbage

I think you missed the mark here. I was not criticizing your opinion, my comments were about you going on and on about homosexuality even in this thread you started about your 56 day diet.  You've made your opinion on homosexual behavior very clear. We get it. Put the hammer down.

If you struck a nerve with me, you did so several weeks back and I quickly got over it.