Author Topic: Top Poodle's 56 day diet, OTH inspired  (Read 25485 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Top Poodle's 56 day diet, OTH inspired
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2017, 02:13:01 PM »
In fact when I w2as 17-19 I worked on and off at swiss chalet and all the bodybuilder firneds at the gym which was down the street used to hit me up trying to get deals/free whole chickens.

Since I was young and wanted to fit in with the guys while doing my own bodybuilding I used to oblige when I could
"

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2017, 03:05:44 PM »
Joon thread of peace.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2017, 03:07:30 PM »
Not really. In the old days they used to eat multiple whole chickens or a whole turkey all the time with 0 or near 0 carb diets to get cut

That's just a different strategy than mine

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2017, 05:20:19 PM »
lmao, as opposed to what?  cookie cutter diets thrown at you by fake coaches?  

;)

personalized implied somebody else (or maybe even I) designed a special sort of keto diet.  that wasn't it.  keto is 80/20, like I said, and this isn't anything anywhere close.

this is OTH style dieting brah

i didn't intend anything to come across as defensive.  maybe should have included more smileys.  like this lol: :) :) ;) :P

4lb chickn really isn't that much, i have the first tray in one meal and the second in another.  don't know why so many of you guys are thinking it's this great feat.  very easy to eat it in one go.

Hopefully, you have a good sense of how your body is reacting to your OTH diet. Obviously, you can measure weight loss, but other things might be going on that aren't as easily assessed.

Some people train to be able to eat enormous quantities of food in order to compete in eating contests. All I know is 6 oz of meat is what I am comfortable eating. Anything more than 8 oz makes me uncomfortably full. I just finish a ham and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread. After eating half the sandwich, I started feeling full, so I scrapped the bread on the other half.

I think I previously mentioned, gaining weight is more of a problem for me than losing weight is. If I think I should add some pounds, I'll have a protein shake between meals, which means I'm essentially eating 4 or 5 small meals each day.

As for thinking that you were being defensive, well, it is very often hard to read other's emotional response unless you are actually face to face. Written communications have limitations and are therefore easy to misinterpret. Verbal and visual responses are much more revealing as to what's actually going on in our minds.

Yeah, the mirror needs cleaning. :)  Anyhow, this photo, taken a few minutes ago, provides a general idea of my size or lack thereof.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2017, 06:55:32 AM »
This site might be of interest to you if you haven't seen it :

https://zerocarbzen.com

It's a little bit hippie, but solid info.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2017, 02:31:39 PM »
Hi Jay

Daily Weight Update
Day 56 - 103.0 kg
Day 55 - 104.6 kg
Day 54 - 102.7 kg
Day 53 - 101.9 kg

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2017, 01:11:04 PM »
Hi somebody

Daily Weight Update
Day 56 - 103.0 kg
Day 55 - 104.6 kg
Day 54 - 102.7 kg
Day 53 - 101.9 kg
Day 54 - 103.2 kg

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2017, 02:18:58 PM »
Hopefully, you have a good sense of how your body is reacting to your OTH diet. Obviously, you can measure weight loss, but other things might be going on that aren't as easily assessed.

Some people train to be able to eat enormous quantities of food in order to compete in eating contests. All I know is 6 oz of meat is what I am comfortable eating. Anything more than 8 oz makes me uncomfortably full. I just finish a ham and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread. After eating half the sandwich, I started feeling full, so I scrapped the bread on the other half.

I think I previously mentioned, gaining weight is more of a problem for me than losing weight is. If I think I should add some pounds, I'll have a protein shake between meals, which means I'm essentially eating 4 or 5 small meals each day.

As for thinking that you were being defensive, well, it is very often hard to read other's emotional response unless you are actually face to face. Written communications have limitations and are therefore easy to misinterpret. Verbal and visual responses are much more revealing as to what's actually going on in our minds.

Yeah, the mirror needs cleaning. :)  Anyhow, this photo, taken a few minutes ago, provides a general idea of my size or lack thereof.

Prime looking like a boss.
Worlds most fit great granddad!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2017, 08:30:34 PM »
Dad's birthday today, we went out for pizza, we'll see what weight is tomorrow. Had great time with bros and parents tho.

Also my chiropractor from a year ago became transgender. FUCK HIM. lolol lolol lolol

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2017, 05:16:59 AM »
Dad's birthday today, we went out for pizza, we'll see what weight is tomorrow. Had great time with bros and parents tho.

Also my chiropractor from a year ago became transgender. FUCK HIM. lolol lolol lolol

I have a hankering for some pizza today...

Pre or Post workout???  :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2017, 05:17:29 AM »
I have a hankering for some pizza today...

Pre or Post workout???  :-\
im eating pizza this very second...

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2017, 05:22:16 AM »
Ah fuck it...

Pizza being ordered for collection on my way home @ 18:00

Throw in some coconut water and ill be as vascular as a cock come training time @ 20:00

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2017, 05:42:05 AM »
lmao everybody is eating pizza now

i dont even like pizza i just like family

tomorrow weight will be shit i might "forget" to weigh myself  :-X

but right back on track nontheless

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2017, 06:13:49 AM »
i dont even like pizza i just like family

GET IN THE BIN!

You don't like pizza?!?!?!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2017, 01:29:26 PM »
GET IN THE BIN!

You don't like pizza?!?!?!

Lol no

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2017, 01:31:06 PM »
Joon thread of peace.

yes, bottompoodle is joon

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2017, 04:14:42 PM »

Question: Did you like your chiropractor and more importantly, do you still like him since he's become a her?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2017, 04:32:44 PM »
Question: Did you like your chiropractor and more importantly, do you still like him since he's become a her?

I liked him before, now he's a fucking disgusting piece of shit, he has FIVE KIDS, what he did was pure evil and he deserves to be shot.

(Unfortunately shooting is illegal)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2017, 05:00:38 PM »
I liked him before, now he's a fucking disgusting piece of shit, he has FIVE KIDS, what he did was pure evil and he deserves to be shot.

(Unfortunately shooting is illegal)

Unless his kids and family were on board with his decision, what he did was thoughtless and selfish.

But then, I have no concept of what is like believing you're body does not reflect your gender identity. Maybe he was more miserable to live with before the change than he is now.

My thinking may not be politically correct, but to me gender dysphoria is really a form of hysteria. Again, my not having this disorder doesn't give me an understanding of how it emotionally feels. What did these people do before there were medical options that provided one the opportunity to change their body to reflect what they felt internally?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2017, 06:01:31 PM »
Unless his kids and family were on board with his decision, what he did was thoughtless and selfish.

But then, I have no concept of what is like believing you're body does not reflect your gender identity. Maybe he was more miserable to live with before the change than he is now.

My thinking may not be politically correct, but to me gender dysphoria is really a form of hysteria. Again, my not having this disorder doesn't give me an understanding of how it emotionally feels. What did these people do before there were medical options that provided one the opportunity to change their body to reflect what they felt internally?

ah c'mon, he is starting to talk about other things with this thread besides this bullshit and sounds more interesting, don't distract him.

This thread is about his diet
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »
ah c'mon, he is starting to talk about other things with this thread besides this bullshit and sounds more interesting, don't distract him.

This thread is about his diet

And yet, Poodle started this conversation.

But, you are right topics relating to his personal beliefs don't belong here unless it is about diet. I accept part of the blame because I responded, despite my better judgment.

So being more on topic. I had a late lunch of Camembert cheese on Triscuits. Unfortunately, the Triscuits were adulterated because they are pepper and olive oil flavored, which really spoiled the delicate taste of the cheese. With this, I ate an apple. Now I am thinking about pouring myself a scotch neat.

How's this for my not following a healthy diet?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2017, 06:37:55 PM »

he was fine, regular gay, tall athletic, regular manly pursuits, biking karate martial arts soccer etc etc, good looking too, we were talking about how he was apartment shopping for his gf and kids and how they'd be going to school and he wanted them to go to a good school, etc etc...

THIS IS A FUCKING MENTAL SICKNESS THAT SOCIETY PROMOTES AND CATERS TO AND IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

i last saw him in april/march 2016, something like that.  on his website he said this happened a year ago.

here are the actual deets:

- a few months after i stopped seeing him his business failed and he was forced to move his entire clinic into somebody elses's

- all the people working for him left

...now, what i'm thinking happened is that this destroyed him mentally, the stress and et cetera, and because SOCIETY ALLOWS FOR THIS GARBAGE his broken mind clung onto the idea of "transgenderism", which is pure fucking evil, straight out evil, i cannot think of anything one can do to oneself that is more evil than that, it's the complete and total embodiment of evil, anyway, because society allows for this garbage he clung on to is as it's "accepted" and started taking hormones and getting breast implants and wearing wigs etc etc

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING THIS IS GOING TO DO TO HIS BUSINESS?  i talked to somebody else in the field, a great physio and great friend of mine, he didn't  know that this guy did this, but DID know that one year ago all his clients ran away (he knew the clinic by name but not the guy by name), AND THIS IS FUCKING WHY

the chiro dude said that he began this transition a year ago

THIS IS MEGA FUCKED SOCIETY IS DEAD.  RIP WESTERN CIVILIZATION YOU'VE HAD A GOOD RUN.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2017, 06:40:29 PM »
Again, my not having this disorder doesn't give me an understanding of how it emotionally feels.

it does not matter what they emotionally feel, emotions don't rule the world, he needs psychiatric treatment or something, not a plastic surgeon installing boobs onto him and him plastering his face in make up

WOULD YOU EVER ALLOW A FUCKING TRANNY TO TOUCH YOU IN A MEDICAL SETTING?  FUCK NO!!

and on his website he says he caters to pregnant women and kids.  I WOULD DIE BEFORE LETTING MY WIFE OR CHILD BE TREATED BY HIM.

man, and some chiropractic manipulations are no joke -- they can seriously fuck you up if done wrong, with the amount of sheer force used.

thank god i left before he had his breakdown.

fucking awful.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2017, 04:14:22 AM »
56 DAY DIET IS ON HOLD UNTIL I HIT 101.9KG AGAIN (IE, DROP WATER)

still gonna be eating proper food but not counting down the 56 days until i get back to weight i was before pizza birthday night

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2017, 04:17:29 AM »
56 DAY DIET IS ON HOLD UNTIL I HIT 101.9KG AGAIN (IE, DROP WATER)

still gonna be eating proper food but not counting down the 56 days until i get back to weight i was before pizza birthday night

You still eat at Nandos regularly?