Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 159653 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.................
« Reply #575 on: December 20, 2017, 08:10:44 PM »
Yeah - but quality is worth the wait.
After 5 years, she better suck me off, make chocolate chip cookies and add 50lbs to my squat

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: December 20, 2017, 08:14:32 PM »
After 5 years, she better suck me off, make chocolate chip cookies and add 50lbs to my squat

lol- at the very least  ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: December 20, 2017, 08:35:13 PM »
I think Goodrum could be SF1900. Seems about right.

He is no stranger to gimmicks.

They thought he was when he posted on MD and they check IP addresses...hmm.

chess315

« Reply #578 on: December 20, 2017, 08:41:40 PM »
My understanding is metatron the fallen angel is out to get him basically the matrix there's just nothing you can do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #579 on: December 20, 2017, 08:49:10 PM »
The public 'Caning of Canning' continues.

Meta-physical, we are in debt to your indefatigable, if most unpleasant, efforts; your service to the profession is exemplary. Not since the Sokal Affair has such fraudulence been exposed. Thank you for trudging through the muck and mire of the Mattiavelli mind, and for revealing its duplicity.

I think it is time for Il Mattia to give up his wish to be taken seriously by his intellectual betters.

My "intellectual betters"?

I love how you inadvertently provided credence to the arguqment that intellectual qualities can be measured.

Alright Kahn.N.Singh, tell me, how do you determine if someone is the "intellectual better" of another person?  What tool do you use to measure it?  If not IQ scores, what do you use?

You literally just conceded to me that intellect is an objective quality that can be measured.  That's my point.  :)

As for Meta-physical, perhaps he can beat on a certain test, but what test would that be?  Certainly not an IQ test.

Unless Meta-physical has a graduate degree in a STEM field, then I would have no confidence at all in him having a higher IQ than me.  I suspect he has a humanities degree at a liberal arts college.  Nothing wrong with that.  If you like Marxism.  :-X

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: December 20, 2017, 09:13:12 PM »
There's plenty of people of average intelligence with advanced degrees--they just know how to work hard and apply themselves.  Conversely, there are plenty of geniuses who flunk out of school and can't hold a steady job or function normally in society.  There's no correlation per se between one's IQ and their level of education.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #581 on: December 20, 2017, 09:16:50 PM »
No...that would have been Vince.  He posted the photo as some sort of way to poke fun at me.  ???  Yes, as it turns out, I have a university education, and my sister attended with me.  Somehow, I don't get how posting EVIDENCE that I was telling the truth about my university education is something to hold against me.

But to the dickheads calling me ugly, I have basically been told by everyone my entire life how much I look like my sisters.  So please...tell me more about how ugly I am.  Strange that never came up before this thread.  That is possibly one of the strangest things I have ever heard.  I have basically never been called ugly, never been called stupid, and never been called weak.  Yet so far in this thread, we have 2 out of 3?  Please post all of your photos, studs.  Let's see how amazing you all look.  ::)

Haha, seriously - fucking idiots.  Next time, be sure to tell me how bad I am at math!  I'm shocked you haven't called my sisters ugly too.  Probably half the people in my family could be models, and you are calling me ugly.  STFO and deal with the facts.  Oh wait, never mind - I'm talking to a group of people who refuse to acknowledge Black sprinting superiority.  LOL!!!!!!!!!  Dogmatic fools.

Haha, I would LOVE to see pictures of your family members.

Matt, I would not do some shit like that to post pictures of your family.   Ain't my style
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #582 on: December 20, 2017, 09:20:42 PM »

Matt, I would not do some shit like that to post pictures of your family.   Ain't my style

Matt meant Vince Basile.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: December 20, 2017, 09:51:04 PM »
Matt meant Vince Basile.
Matt posted his own family pics.

werewolf operative

« Reply #584 on: December 20, 2017, 10:16:49 PM »
There's plenty of people of average intelligence with advanced degrees--they just know how to work hard and apply themselves.  Conversely, there are plenty of geniuses who flunk out of school and can't hold a steady job or function normally in society.  There's no correlation per se between one's IQ and their level of education.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #586 on: December 20, 2017, 11:06:54 PM »

I love how you inadvertently provided credence to the arguqment that intellectual qualities can be measured.

Alright Kahn.N.Singh, tell me, how do you determine if someone is the "intellectual better" of another person?  What tool do you use to measure it?  If not IQ scores, what do you use?

You literally just conceded to me that intellect is an objective quality that can be measured.  That's my point.  :)

As for Meta-physical, perhaps he can beat on a certain test, but what test would that be?  Certainly not an IQ test.

Unless Meta-physical has a graduate degree in a STEM field, then I would have no confidence at all in him having a higher IQ than me.  I suspect he has a humanities degree at a liberal arts college.  Nothing wrong with that.  If you like Marxism.  :-X
Shut the fuck up, moron. You talk (way) too much.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #587 on: December 21, 2017, 06:27:28 AM »

Matt, you're an incompetent thinker, and, as Meta-physical has shown, a fraud (did you imagine defeating Richard Dawkins in a debate using plagiarized material?). LOL, I don't care about your confidence in anything.

Moreover, when a mandarin at the elite level of Dr. Chimps (!) weighs in to rebuke you as a moron, well, there's not much more to say.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #588 on: December 21, 2017, 06:34:11 AM »
there are different opinions on how to measure intelligence.

but when it comes to identify an idiot with a lot of time to waste i think we all can agree that both metro-sexual and kahn.i.suck fits the bill.

the first one spent a whole day looking up a post on facebook, then went googling it sentence by sentence.

the other went through my 5000+ posts to find a post about the flavor of a pre-workout i've had and then went on to tell me about it (still not sure why)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #589 on: December 21, 2017, 06:57:55 AM »
Multiple intelligences

Howard Gardner of Harvard has identified seven distinct intelligences. This theory has emerged from recent cognitive research and "documents the extent to which students possess different kinds of minds and therefore learn, remember, perform, and understand in different ways," according to Gardner (1991). According to this theory, "we are all able to know the world through language, logical-mathematical analysis, spatial representation, musical thinking, the use of the body to solve problems or to make things, an understanding of other individuals, and an understanding of ourselves. Where individuals differ is in the strength of these intelligences - the so-called profile of intelligences -and in the ways in which such intelligences are invoked and combined to carry out different tasks, solve diverse problems, and progress in various domains."

Gardner says that these differences "challenge an educational system that assumes that everyone can learn the same materials in the same way and that a uniform, universal measure suffices to test student learning. Indeed, as currently constituted, our educational system is heavily biased toward linguistic modes of instruction and assessment and, to a somewhat lesser degree, toward logical-quantitative modes as well." Gardner argues that "a contrasting set of assumptions is more likely to be educationally effective. Students learn in ways that are identifiably distinctive. The broad spectrum of students - and perhaps the society as a whole - would be better served if disciplines could be presented in a numbers of ways and learning could be assessed through a variety of means." The learning styles are as follows:

Visual-Spatial - think in terms of physical space, as do architects and sailors. Very aware of their environments. They like to draw, do jigsaw puzzles, read maps, daydream. They can be taught through drawings, verbal and physical imagery. Tools include models, graphics, charts, photographs, drawings, 3-D modeling, video, videoconferencing, television, multimedia, texts with pictures/charts/graphs.

Bodily-kinesthetic - use the body effectively, like a dancer or a surgeon. Keen sense of body awareness. They like movement, making things, touching. They communicate well through body language and be taught through physical activity, hands-on learning, acting out, role playing. Tools include equipment and real objects.

Musical - show sensitivity to rhythm and sound. They love music, but they are also sensitive to sounds in their environments. They may study better with music in the background. They can be taught by turning lessons into lyrics, speaking rhythmically, tapping out time. Tools include musical instruments, music, radio, stereo, CD-ROM, multimedia.

Interpersonal - understanding, interacting with others. These students learn through interaction. They have many friends, empathy for others, street smarts. They can be taught through group activities, seminars, dialogues. Tools include the telephone, audio conferencing, time and attention from the instructor, video conferencing, writing, computer conferencing, E-mail.

Intrapersonal - understanding one's own interests, goals. These learners tend to shy away from others. They're in tune with their inner feelings; they have wisdom, intuition and motivation, as well as a strong will, confidence and opinions. They can be taught through independent study and introspection. Tools include books, creative materials, diaries, privacy and time. They are the most independent of the learners.

Linguistic - using words effectively. These learners have highly developed auditory skills and often think in words. They like reading, playing word games, making up poetry or stories. They can be taught by encouraging them to say and see words, read books together. Tools include computers, games, multimedia, books, tape recorders, and lecture.

Logical -Mathematical - reasoning, calculating. Think conceptually, abstractly and are able to see and explore patterns and relationships. They like to experiment, solve puzzles, ask cosmic questions. They can be taught through logic games, investigations, mysteries. They need to learn and form concepts before they can deal with details.

IIRC, Ashkenazi Jews score very highly in linguistic and logical intelligence but are below average in visual/spatial intelligence (which East Asians score very highly in). Different population groups tend to have different "types" of intelligence.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #590 on: December 21, 2017, 07:08:41 AM »
Q

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #591 on: December 21, 2017, 07:19:25 AM »
there are different opinions on how to measure intelligence.

but when it comes to identify an idiot with a lot of time to waste i think we all can agree that both metro-sexual and kahn.i.suck fits the bill.

the first one spent a whole day looking up a post on facebook, then went googling it sentence by sentence.

the other went through my 5000+ posts to find a post about the flavor of a pre-workout i've had and then went on to tell me about it (still not sure why)

Not you, again! Nothing you say is true, and you have nothing substantive to offer, hence the insults (BYW, I used to look through your training log: pathetic!).

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: December 21, 2017, 07:24:52 AM »
Not you, again! Nothing you say is true, and you have nothing substantive to offer, hence the insults (BYW, I used to look through your training log: pathetic!).

you may be right, still, if you find a training log pathetic, i suggest you don't look through it as it would be a waste of time, but then again you seem to have a lot of time to waste.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #593 on: December 21, 2017, 10:36:25 AM »
A

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #594 on: December 21, 2017, 01:26:07 PM »

QFT!

I can't stand these dick wads that think because they have a degree it makes them more intelligent. No, it makes you more educated but not necessarily brighter.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #595 on: December 21, 2017, 10:35:05 PM »
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #596 on: December 22, 2017, 08:36:05 AM »
Matt you've spent hours in this thread trying to convince people that being autistic is an advantage and a plus when it's clear it's a mental handicap. Just face it, you're horde of bastards you spend 75% of your money on (you're not rich, you dress like a pauper and your place is a shit hole) will never achieve more than counting to ten. Your genetics are shit, you're a spastic and your bastards are spastics. As well as this you aren't big, you aren't strong, and you aren't clever. Basically you're a failure, and you fathered failure children. Mongoloids.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: December 22, 2017, 09:11:31 AM »
Talking about someone kids is crossing the line

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: December 22, 2017, 09:13:39 AM »
yes i think it's safe to say that The Wizard of Truth is a real asshole

fuck off

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #599 on: December 22, 2017, 11:08:37 AM »
A nigggerr and a gimmick on my case, hahahahahaha. Learn the law of the jungle guys, in person you'd bow your head to me, especially the nigggerr. Then I'd spit on you