Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 158158 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #600 on: December 22, 2017, 12:39:40 PM »
A nigggerr and a gimmick on my case, hahahahahaha. Learn the law of the jungle guys, in person you'd bow your head to me, especially the nigggerr. Then I'd spit on you

Sure you would  ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #601 on: December 23, 2017, 07:40:55 AM »
Tbh matt I think you should smother your bastards to death, have two more and this time they might not be useless, waste of your money, retards. Hope this helps

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #602 on: December 23, 2017, 07:57:27 AM »
Matt you've spent hours in this thread trying to convince people that being autistic is an advantage and a plus when it's clear it's a mental handicap. Just face it, you're horde of bastards you spend 75% of your money on (you're not rich, you dress like a pauper and your place is a shit hole) will never achieve more than counting to ten. Your genetics are shit, you're a spastic and your bastards are spastics. As well as this you aren't big, you aren't strong, and you aren't clever. Basically you're a failure, and you fathered failure children. Mongoloids.

Dude, leave his kids out of it
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #603 on: December 23, 2017, 08:14:50 AM »

I would have had he not brought them into the autism argument, claiming they are better than non-retarded children. He introduced them into the conversation so they became fair game

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #604 on: December 23, 2017, 08:19:11 AM »

Vincensor, do you believe that the Wizard's words, while opprobrious, have the maledictive property of bringing about the filicide of the Canning clan? Or do his words possess other powers?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #605 on: December 23, 2017, 08:27:46 AM »
Vincensor, do you believe that the Wizard's words, while opprobrious, have the maledictive property of bringing about the filicide of the Canning clan? Or do his words possess other powers?

Why do you always use such pompous words? No dig, I sometimes google your words and its good to learn but I am just curious. Do you get off on being perceived as intelligent?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #606 on: December 23, 2017, 08:29:29 AM »
I would have had he not brought them into the autism argument, claiming they are better than non-retarded children. He introduced them into the conversation so they became fair game

^^THIS.

Many of the people here who bitch about their "personal info" being discussed on Getbig introduce most of it here themselves.
If you don't want a certain subject matter discussed, then don't bring it up; and especially don't get pissed when others reply about it.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #607 on: December 23, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »
Why do you always use such pompous words? No dig, I sometimes google your words and its good to learn but I am just curious. Do you get off on being perceived as intelligent?

No dig taken; (i) in some places, the words I use are common, not special; (ii) it's a way for me to have a little fun here by combining the 'high' with the 'low.' Some like it; some don't. It's all good.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: December 23, 2017, 08:42:53 AM »
Matt you've spent hours in this thread trying to convince people that being autistic is an advantage and a plus when it's clear it's a mental handicap. Just face it, you're horde of bastards you spend 75% of your money on (you're not rich, you dress like a pauper and your place is a shit hole) will never achieve more than counting to ten. Your genetics are shit, you're a spastic and your bastards are spastics. As well as this you aren't big, you aren't strong, and you aren't clever. Basically you're a failure, and you fathered failure children. Mongoloids.

Great post

QuietYou

Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #609 on: December 23, 2017, 08:51:10 AM »
I'd rather have a downs child than an autistic child. Jesus I can't think of anything worse than autistic children. Might as well raise a fucking fridge magnet for all the interaction you get from them. Waste of a human life, autistic children

Why the fuck would you rather have a kid with down syndrome? Down syndrome people are uglier, lower IQ, harder to deal with etc.

At least you can live somewhat normally as someone with autism there are just some problems along the way. With down syndrome you're aLLLL THE WAYYY fucked lol.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #610 on: December 23, 2017, 08:53:19 AM »
I'm most saddened that he can't seem to be bothered with his children. He admits to rarely seeing them. Throwing money at the mother/s, does not solve the problem.

Matt, you chose to create multiple children. You even say that you may want to have more in the future. I am not married and I do not have any children. I can afford to be a self-absorbed, selfish bastard. You claim to be a millionaire, but you can't afford common sense.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #611 on: December 23, 2017, 08:55:54 AM »
No dig taken; (i) in some places, the words I use are common, not special; (ii) it's a way for me to have a little fun here by combining the 'high' with the 'low.' Some like it; some don't. It's all good.

Thanks for explaining, now you have said why I hope you continue as it's certainly unique and helping me to add to my vocabulary!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: December 23, 2017, 09:02:37 AM »
I'm most saddened that he can't seem to be bothered with his children. He admits to rarely seeing them. Throwing money at the mother/s, does not solve the problem.

Matt, you chose to create multiple children. You even say that you may want to have more in the future. I am not married and I do not have any children. I can afford to be a self-absorbed, selfish bastard. You claim to be a millionaire, but you can't afford common sense.

Great post

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #613 on: December 23, 2017, 10:37:31 AM »

how is it good if only you get enjoyment of it? you're a faggit and have a faggotry way of words, the reason you play around with words is that you have nothing to say.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #614 on: December 23, 2017, 04:19:02 PM »
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #615 on: December 23, 2017, 07:31:37 PM »
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #616 on: December 24, 2017, 02:07:41 AM »
I'm not a fan of those EA guys, but Youtube's content policy is a shame

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #617 on: December 24, 2017, 03:47:51 AM »
Good video Vince, you have done well to listen to your audience and cut out the constant 'Here' and 'There' from your speech which probably isn't easy after a long time of use. I imagine it's a local thing to where you live and nothing wrong with it but you definitely sound better and more professional when they are reduced, as in this last video. Good stuff Vince, good to see you sticking to it and rising up the ladder with every passing week.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #618 on: December 27, 2017, 12:18:39 AM »
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #619 on: December 27, 2017, 09:45:14 PM »
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #620 on: December 28, 2017, 08:12:12 AM »
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #621 on: December 29, 2017, 10:05:05 AM »
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #622 on: December 29, 2017, 01:29:39 PM »

Vince Goodrum says: "Hey Luimarco, don't worry about it. The same thing happened to me 10 years ago and look how I turned out."

Be very worried, Luimarco.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #623 on: December 29, 2017, 03:46:55 PM »
Vince Goodrum says: "Hey Luimarco, don't worry about it. The same thing happened to me 10 years ago and look how I turned out."

Be very worried, Luimarco.

I did quite well for myself after the whole thing.  Sponsorship from ALR Industries, more money coming in on business, etc.  That's how you become a legend and until you put yourself out Shizzo, you're going to wondering whether you could have done the same
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #624 on: December 29, 2017, 03:49:48 PM »

I did quite well for myself after the whole thing.  Sponsorship from ALR Industries, more money coming in on business, etc.  That's how you become a legend and until you put yourself out Shizzo, you're going to wondering whether you could have done the same
Vince, stop the bullshit. I would be impressed if you were considered middle class in income.