Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232816 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2017, 02:51:02 AM »
Oh, so the people who don't believe what's fed to them by the media are the sheep? If the media refuses to report about what happened at caesars that night to make us believe that the only shooting that took place was at mandalay bay than that would be a lie would it not?

How about when they feed us goverment propaganda so the public will support their bullshit wars.

For example, Syria, no actual military action taken but propaganda was used to soften are hearts so we would be more excepting of so called refugees. Here's some evidence of that propaganda using the media favorite...children.
Another victim of the butcher bashir

Young boy supposedly sleeping with his recently killed parents.

Newsweek

ABC

Notice a pattern here?

ISIS and FSA doing a fine job of conning the people of america and europe to garner support against bashir and further immigration of so called refugees.

Who could forget this phoney bologna that was on the covers of 400 newspapers and magazines? Another victory by the terrorists using our own media against us.

My favorite. The boy who's body they moved to look like it just washed ashore.

America was claiming the FSA were terrorist but secretly arming them. Of course they joined forces with ISIS and the rest is history. Everything we're told especially about what goes on in the middlle east is lies.

Here's a story about how evil and violent white men are by cnn just today. People are asking why Paddock hasn't been officially declared a terrorist, that's simple. Terrorism is the use of violence for political aim. So all you fucking monkey's can shut the fuck up until we have a motive. If he's just angry and wanted to kill people that has no political aim so you'll just have to live with mass murderer. It's not a race thing, nor was this killing so fucking deal with it. At least he didn't target gays like the last mass shooter who was a mudslime and motivated by ideology and to spread fear.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/opinions/mass-shootings-white-male-rage-modan-opinion/index.html

And look who wrote it what a surprise. Notice she doesn't mention real numbers when it comes to killing by race in this country. Nobody is denying white guys do shooting sprees but when it comes to the annual murder rate it's a drop in the bucket. What she's doing is deliberately misleading.

You and the general public are the sheep my friend.

I LOVE THIS FUCKING POST!!!

(i had to remove the image of the muslim whore because her physiognomy repulses me)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #526 on: October 04, 2017, 02:57:52 AM »
so his son went on to be a successful accountant who lived and worked himself into a comfortable retirement and a 7 figure net worth.

yea, typical mentally unstability.

So then using your logic, you must be the one who is mentally unstable right?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2017, 03:02:22 AM »
But it seems I touched a nerve with YOU...  why are you so in denial that he is a psychopath?

read what i wrote. i said what?
ouuuuuhhhh... touch a nerve there? don't have a meltdown over the guy.

i know what ive read. that he's lived to 64. that he was an accountant. and that he's worth over a million. well, that tells me he was successfull at his profession and he maintained his profession for long enough to not only just 'retire', but retire very comfortably. none of those things are consistent with somebody who's been mentally ill for a long time.

he wasn't some hermit bum. dude had a career and money. and a girlfriend. and nobody said they could see this coming... and i believe 2 places and a pilots license. if he wanted to make a statement, flying a plane rigged with 400lbs of explosives into a football stadium would've gotten the job done as well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #528 on: October 04, 2017, 03:06:57 AM »
he wasn't some hermit bum. dude had a career and money. and a girlfriend. and nobody said they could see this coming... and i believe 2 places and a pilots license. if he wanted to make a statement, flying a plane rigged with 400lbs of explosives into a football stadium would've gotten the job done as well.

Most serial killers are well respected pillars of the community...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #529 on: October 04, 2017, 03:08:48 AM »
So then using your logic, you must be the one who is mentally unstable right?

tell me what, besides the shooting, would tell you the guy was a psychopath? what about his life would tell you that?

you saying on day he woke up and decided to kill himself, but not before committing a massacre? why? dude waited till he was 64 and was comfortably retired and enjoying life?

you keep pointing out "his dad!.. his dad!". you realize most mental illness shows itself in mens 20's, right? if not then in their 30's?

this guy waits till he's 64?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #530 on: October 04, 2017, 03:09:33 AM »
Most serial killers are well respected pillars of the community...

oh, we're talking about a serial killer now?
who?

Simple Simon

« Reply #531 on: October 04, 2017, 03:14:20 AM »
oh, we're talking about a serial killer now?
who?

I know its a stretch for someone with your drug addled brain but try and link the comparison.

Its a 64 year old guy who finally snapped after years of managing to bottle things up.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #532 on: October 04, 2017, 03:16:19 AM »
I know its a stretch for someone with your drug addled brain but try and link the comparison.

Its a 64 year old guy who finally snapped after years of managing to bottle things up.

drug addled eh? please show me the studies on opiate users brains being "addled", you cross eyed twink.

Simple Simon

« Reply #533 on: October 04, 2017, 03:17:44 AM »
drug addled eh? please show me the studies on opiate users brains being "addled", you cross eyed twink.

I don't nee to show you any studies, I could post a link to your posting history, I'm sure that would convince most sceptics.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #534 on: October 04, 2017, 03:20:51 AM »
I don't nee to show you any studies, I could post a link to your posting history, I'm sure that would convince most sceptics.

eh, yes you do. you made a claim. you show the evidence. see how that works?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #536 on: October 04, 2017, 04:57:06 AM »
::)

naive sheep or massive troll

It's becoming clear that this was some type of false flag incident.  Too many things do not make sense.  The sounds of the gun fire was not produced by an AR-15... it was higher caliber, like a M-60 or 240B.   

There were mussel flashes coming from a 4th or 5th floor window of the hotel.  I viewed all the vids and cannot see any flashes coming from any higher floors.  This means there were multiple shooters or the room scene was a set up and/or this Paddock guy was a patsy.

Gubmit and the fake news are grasping for straws and anything they can to hang on to their feeble fairy-tale about the lone white gunman using the bad ole AR-15.  They are doing everything they can to vilify guns and get more control over them. 

The show must go on.  I have lots of popcorn.   

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #537 on: October 04, 2017, 04:59:21 AM »
It's becoming clear that this was some type of false flag incident.  Too many things do not make sense.  The sounds of the gun fire was not produced by an AR-15... it was higher caliber, like a M-60 or 240B.   

There were mussel flashes coming from a 4th or 5th floor window of the hotel.  I viewed all the vids and cannot see any flashes coming from any higher floors.  This means there were multiple shooters or the room scene was a set up and/or this Paddock guy was a patsy.

Gubmit and the fake news are grasping for straws and anything they can to hang on to their feeble fairy-tale about the lone white gunman using the bad ole AR-15.  They are doing everything they can to vilify guns and get more control over them. 

yup!

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #538 on: October 04, 2017, 05:04:14 AM »

It's well known that long term opiate use/abuse cause changes in your brains chemcial make up and receptor profile...

As a high ranking cartel member you should be well versed in narcotics, no?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #539 on: October 04, 2017, 05:31:21 AM »

>His father was a bank robber and psychotic

>He was an eccentric loner nomad

>He didn't have a "career" he was a proffesional gambler for the last twenty years. Had a fullofpeeno whore who led a convoluted life of her own, with two simultaneous husbands, a bankruptcy, two Social Security numbers, multiple addresses in several states and even different ages depending on which state records you check.

In California, her name is registered as Marilou Natividad-Bustos and her birthday is listed as January 1962, making her 55 years old. Under a different Social Security number in Nevada, her name is Marilou Lou Danley and her birthday is listed as December 1954, making her 62.

At times, her identities merged: Marilou filed for bankruptcy in 2012, under the name Bustos, while she was still married to Danley and living with Paddock in Reno. Her lawyer during the bankruptcy has not yet responded to a request for comment. Marilou travels back to California often to visit her daughter there, Reno neighbors told Newsweek.

Marilou held multiple addresses, some simultaneously—in Arkansas, Tennessee, California, Florida and other states, and often moved through cities within those states.

"Marilou Danley" immigrated to the US under the name "Marilou Ocampo Natividad" in 1986, married Geary Danley in 1990 and took his surname.

Prior to immigrating, Marilou was a known Muay Thai and Eskrina fighter under the alias "Marilou Ocampo", and became politically active in the late 1970s. As an elected local official in the mid 1980s, she became embroiled in the controversy over American Development Aid covertly provided by the CIA to promote pro-American sentiment during the lead up to and in the wake of President Marcos resignation.

"Carl W. Ford" wrote her a character reference that's included in her immigration docs. He was her sponsor.

Carl W Ford is CIA

The records show conflicting details under multiple identities:

Marilou came to the U.S. as Marilou Natividad, married Geary Danley in 1990 and took his surname. Danley, 76, lives in Arkansas, but he has declined to answer questions.

In 1996, Marilou wed Jose Bustos, and became Marilou Bustos. But she did not dissolve her marriage to Danley until 2015, divorce records show.

Both marriage licenses were filed in Clark County, which includes the city of Las Vegas, even though the Danleys lived in Tennessee and Arkansas around the time of their marriage, and the Bustoses lived in California. Marilou also has a daughter, currently living in California, but it is unclear whether one of her husbands, or another man, fathered the child.

Marilou held multiple addresses, some simultaneously—in Arkansas, Tennessee, California, Florida and other states, and often moved through cities within those states.

>He made a statement. He's now the greatest mass murderer in US history.

I think it's safe to assume mental illness runs in the family.

His brother is eccentric and socially akward as well. See cbs interview, really out of touch with reality.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #540 on: October 04, 2017, 06:14:15 AM »
Poodle...you've added nothing of value to this thread.  Childish banter. It's GB and expected on OTHER threads. Could u just take your crappy posts there and leave this one alone?
Just this one...it's not a joking matter.

Why can't the MODS step in JUST THIS ONE TIME and keep just this one thread on track?
60 people DIED and 500 were hurt..this is serious stuff.
Come on Poodle...leave it alone man

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #541 on: October 04, 2017, 06:20:21 AM »
The only way gun control can work and banning assault rifle is to ban them outright from the country so that means, citizens, police and military.  The public shouldn't live in a police state.  Now for the military, they'll have access to those guns in special circumstances but they won't be walking around the fucking airports with an M16. 

The reality i gun control is too late.  It's like cumming all over a chick then slipping a condom on.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #542 on: October 04, 2017, 06:31:04 AM »

Please post links to those vids.
:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2017, 06:32:29 AM »

lol at false flag.  Sometimes it's just a crazy person and a bunch of guns.  Simple crime.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #544 on: October 04, 2017, 06:42:51 AM »
tell me what, besides the shooting, would tell you the guy was a psychopath? what about his life would tell you that?

you saying on day he woke up and decided to kill himself, but not before committing a massacre? why? dude waited till he was 64 and was comfortably retired and enjoying life?

you keep pointing out "his dad!.. his dad!". you realize most mental illness shows itself in mens 20's, right? if not then in their 30's?

this guy waits till he's 64?

He probably always had psychopathic feelings which he suppressed due to being content with life. Once he started feeling depressed and suicidal, he let his inner feelings take over and went out with a bang. There is no conspiracy. There are many men out there like him.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #546 on: October 04, 2017, 06:57:04 AM »
He probably always had psychopathic feelings which he suppressed due to being content with life. Once he started feeling depressed and suicidal, he let his inner feelings take over and went out with a bang. There is no conspiracy. There are many men out there like him.

Given the amount of planning that went into the attack, he knew exactly the type of crowd that he was shooting at. With that in mind, I’d like to hear about his political leanings before coming to the conclusion that he was just a bitter old man.

And when I see a major newspaper with a headline like this, it does make one suspicious:

We don't know Stephen Paddock's motive. Does it matter?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/10/03/we-dont-know-stephen-paddocks-motive-does-matter/727650001/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #547 on: October 04, 2017, 07:04:24 AM »
Given the amount of planning that went into the attack, he knew exactly the type of crowd that he was shooting at. With that in mind, I’d like to hear about his political leanings before coming to the conclusion that he was just a bitter old man.

And when I see a major newspaper with a headline like this, it does make one suspicious:

We don't know Stephen Paddock's motive. Does it matter?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/10/03/we-dont-know-stephen-paddocks-motive-does-matter/727650001/

Sick of this shit of people claiming it's political.  Who gives a fuck.  He was obviously disturbed yet no one seemed to know about it.  He hid it well.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #548 on: October 04, 2017, 07:07:52 AM »
Looks like Mr. Paddock had two guests with him for lunch. Problem is, at least according to his brother, he doesn't have any.

Hmmm....

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #549 on: October 04, 2017, 07:15:17 AM »
I am not a guy who subscribes to consiracy theories or MSM, but my bottom line is like alot of these mass shootings, terrorist attacks, we get bombarded with so many opinions from the media(mainstream, conspiraccy,etc) that most of the narrative of who, what, when , where, how,  and why is just total bullshit.

was that Paddock guy the shooter? Probably. Did he act alone? No fucking way, too many things captured on camera by citizens(4th floor thing for example), etc etc etc etc etc

the populations of the world have been manipulated by the powers that be since the beginning of time. Fake news, propoganda, false flags and not new.

All that being said, when it comes to these things for some reason my brain will not accept at face value anything being fed to me by the MSM, Politicians, law enforcement, criminals, courts, conspiracy theorists and especially the general public.

I just refuse to be a sheep and try my best not to be one. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. By sheep I mean taking anything any of the above state no matter what lean they have.

Sorry to ramble but my point is I don't necessarily believe anyone putting a spin on this. The whole "lone wolf theory" stuff is getting tiring and laughable.
Nobody gets shit like this done in this world today, whether you live/deal on or off the grid, all alone.

This guy pulling this off alone is too right out of Hollywood a la John Wick/Bourne Identity/Manchurian Candidate lol
"