Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232343 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #550 on: October 04, 2017, 07:17:41 AM »
I am not a guy who subscribes to consiracy theories or MSM, but my bottom line is like alot of these mass shootings, terrorist attacks, we get bombarded with so many opinions from the media(mainstream, conspiraccy,etc) that most of the narrative of who, what, when , where, how,  and why is just total bullshit.

was that Paddock guy the shooter? Probably. Did he act alone? No fucking way, too many things captured on camera by citizens(4th floor thing for example), etc etc etc etc etc

the populations of the world have been manipulated by the powers that be since the beginning of time. Fake news, propoganda, false flags and not new.

All that being said, when it comes to these things for some reason my brain will not accept at face value anything being fed to me by the MSM, Politicians, law enforcement, criminals, courts, conspiracy theorists and especially the general public.

I just refuse to be a sheep and try my best not to be one. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. By sheep I mean taking anything any of the above state no matter what lean they have.

Sorry to ramble but my point is I don't necessarily believe anyone putting a spin on this. The whole "lone wolf theory" stuff is getting tiring and laughable.
Nobody gets shit like this done in this world today, whether you live/deal on or off the grid, all alone.

This guy pulling this off alone is too right out of Hollywood a la John Wick/Bourne Identity/Manchurian Candidate lol

This is where you're wrong.  Being a loner is the only way to have this work for him.  Once you start telling other people of your plans you're going to get caught.  The only way to pull this type of shit off is to keep your mouth shut and don't talk about it online, over the phone or in person.

One big drug kingpin said that once you include others into you plans it's not a matter of IF you'll get caught but WHEN, because people will always talk.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #551 on: October 04, 2017, 07:21:48 AM »
Please post links to those vids.

first one that popped up on my youtube

"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #552 on: October 04, 2017, 07:24:55 AM »
I don’t see the Lonewolf theory being far fetched it all. It’s not the fucking brinks job. It was just a guy who rented a room in a hotel and opened fire on a large group of people.

That he was able to get all those guns into the room is not unusual either. It’s a huge hotel with people walking through the lobby with suitcases all the time.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #553 on: October 04, 2017, 07:28:58 AM »

Awesome they're shooting through glass without breaking it.  Are these Matrix bullets?  Don't think it's just a reflection of what's happening down below?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #554 on: October 04, 2017, 07:29:03 AM »

"Clearly"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #555 on: October 04, 2017, 07:32:56 AM »
I don’t see the Lonewolf theory being far fetched it all. It’s not the fucking brinks job. It was just a guy who rented a room in a hotel and opened fire on a large group of people.

That he was able to get all those guns into the room is not unusual either. It’s a huge hotel with people walking through the lobby with suitcases all the time.

Americans are too delusional to admit that people are just fucked up and do dumb things and would rather think their government is complicit in everything that happens.  Our fucking gov i too retarded to fix healthcare let alone plan these things.  Same gov tried to kill Castro over a dozen times and failed.  People have little faith in the gov to do normal everyday things but then think they're so amazing to pull off all of these events.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #556 on: October 04, 2017, 07:33:05 AM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: October 04, 2017, 07:33:36 AM »
This is where you're wrong.  Being a loner is the only way to have this work for him.  Once you start telling other people of your plans you're going to get caught.  The only way to pull this type of shit off is to keep your mouth shut and don't talk about it online, over the phone or in person.

One big drug kingpin said that once you include others into you plans it's not a matter of IF you'll get caught but WHEN, because people will always talk.

I like you El Diablo but with all due respect I am not wrong because I don't beliive anything I am being fed on this by the msm, conspiracy people,, politicians, law enforcement or the general public.

The only thing I believe is this period and there is no debate....dozens of people were killed and hundreds injured while enjoying a night out because someone who WAS NOT acting alone has some kind of breakdown/agenda/beef/stupid point to make.

You can try to debate me on this or point out where I am wrong until you are blue in the face but there is no way I( am going to beleive that guy acted alone. Just not.

In the end though it does not matter because dozens were killed and hundreds injured. That is the only 100% fact here

No point in looking for my contradictions etc to make a poitn to me guys, I respectfully don't care. In the end none of our opinions will matter because being sheep is just us debating(ie being distracted) while the powers that be go about their bullshit.

we should not debate people. just put out your opinion on it and stop trying to prove each other wrong.

My opinion means nothing more or less that any of you.

Just think of it this way. Every time you have debated someone in life, how many times do you actually believe you have changed their mind? NONE! they may say yes to you but inside they are thinking fuck this person, I will just agree so they shut up.

That is what debating is, Distraction and being a sheep
"

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #558 on: October 04, 2017, 07:36:56 AM »
Americans are too delusional to admit that people are just fucked up and do dumb things and would rather think their government is complicit in everything that happens.  Our fucking gov i too retarded to fix healthcare let alone plan these things.  Same gov tried to kill Castro over a dozen times and failed.  People have little faith in the gov to do normal everyday things but then think they're so amazing to pull off all of these events.

Exactly.
The Government can't do something as simple as deliver an envelope from one address to another, yet they can pull off things like this.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #559 on: October 04, 2017, 07:38:03 AM »
I like you El Diablo but with all due respect I am not wrong because I don't beliive anything I am being fed on this by the msm, conspiracy people,, politicians, law enforcement or the general public.

The only thing I believe is this period and there is no debate....dozens of people were killed and hundreds injured while enjoying a night out because someone who WAS NOT acting alone has some kind of breakdown/agenda/beef/stupid point to make.

You can try to debate me on this or point out where I am wrong until you are blue in the face but there is no way I( am going to beleive that guy acted alone. Just not.

In the end though it does not matter because dozens were killed and hundreds injured. That is the only 100% fact here

No point in looking for my contradictions etc to make a poitn to me guys, I respectfully don't care. In the end none of our opinions will matter because being sheep is just us debating(ie being distracted) while the powers that be go about their bullshit.

we should not debate people. just put out your opinion on it and stop trying to prove each other wrong.

Just think of it this way. Every time you have debated someone in life, how many times do you actually believe you have changed their mind? NONE! they may say yes to you but inside they are thinking fuck this person, I will just agree so they shut up.

What he did wasn't that spectacular that needed a special team to pull off.  There's a crowd of 20,000 people.  He had a machine gun and shot into it.  It's actually a miracle that only 50 died.  The resulting injuries are probably due to the stampede of people rushing out.  You can go into a busy nightclub and fire a gun in the air and the result would be 100 injured people.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: October 04, 2017, 07:38:29 AM »

Government does not want to  fix healthcare they want to present the illusion that they are trying to by debating it and promising bullshit to people.

If you go back 50 years they were "trying" to fix healthcare or whatever else pisses off the public. What have they ever actually made better in the long term? Nothing. Your public/private/insurace or whatever healthcare system is just as fucked as our so called universal system in Canada, they will always need to be "fixed", its how they stay relevant

The illusion of them saying they are trying to fix something keeps them employed. If they actually fixed the world they would not be needed, or at least have the ability to present themselves as needed.
"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #561 on: October 04, 2017, 07:39:17 AM »

Thanks for at least not wasting our time. Can't imagine being so mentally deficient that your whole worldview is so fragile, but I appreciate the heads up about people not discussing things with you.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: October 04, 2017, 07:43:05 AM »
What he did wasn't that spectacular that needed a special team to pull off.  There's a crowd of 20,000 people.  He had a machine gun and shot into it.  It's actually a miracle that only 50 died.  The resulting injuries are probably due to the stampede of people rushing out.  You can go into a busy nightclub and fire a gun in the air and the result would be 100 injured people.

sorry its not changing my mind, I will not beleive anything put out there.

I put up a 4th floor video because someone requested one. Do I believe that theory 100%. No. But I don't call bullshit either. There are too many varying accounts out there and too many trying to put a spin on it which makes me call bullshit on this being cut and dry.

sorry I am just on my first coffee, was waiting on my boss, but that is my opinion, that too much being sent out info wise is too covenient and I just don't believe he acted alone, and that there is more to this story then we are being fed
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: October 04, 2017, 07:44:09 AM »
Thanks for at least not wasting our time. Can't imagine being so mentally deficient that your whole worldview is so fragile, but I appreciate the heads up about people not discussing things with you.

Why insult me? I said what is my opinion and also alluded that I respect everyone elses on this matter.
"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #564 on: October 04, 2017, 07:47:42 AM »

It's funny to see people grasp at straws to make life understandable. Shit happens. Good shit, evil shit, it just happens. No conspiracy needed. These same people probably laugh at african negroes for believing in rain gods, while it's the same thing: trying to ascribe meaning to random events.

And yes, shooting is easy as fuck. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying or has never handled a gun. Fuck, my platoon was hitting 50m targets with uzis and 100m with FALs after firing their first 5 shots ever. Any idiot can point and shoot. Especially at a target several arcminutes wide!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #565 on: October 04, 2017, 07:49:45 AM »
Why insult me? I said what is my opinion and also alluded that I respect everyone elses on this matter.
I did not write it as an insult, more of an observation. People with extreme confirmation bias cannot be trusted.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #566 on: October 04, 2017, 07:50:07 AM »
Please post links to those vids.

They were posted earlier

Uber driver, 2 different sounding high fired weapons at different distances.

And at the 4:49 mark you can see the gun flashing , which is better shown in the 2nd video

Best video I've seen so far.

Muzzle fire on the 4th floor

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: October 04, 2017, 07:52:50 AM »
I did not write it as an insult, more of an observation. People with extreme confirmation bias cannot be trusted.

You called me mentally deficiant, I took it as such,  but thanks.

Not asking anyone to trust me, just saying I don't buy all this hook, line and sinker as to the lone wolf theory. I just feel 100% that we are not being fed the real story of all this.
"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #568 on: October 04, 2017, 07:56:31 AM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: October 04, 2017, 07:57:22 AM »
I find it funny that we as a society when we disagree that instead of saying " I respect your opinion, here is mine" we get sucked into trying to shame each other into accepting our opinion.

this is what is going on with mass migration being shoved down our, and espeically europe's throats. Call them racists or nuts if they oppose, while we pull the wool over everyone's eyes and push our agenda's

That is being a sheep.

"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #570 on: October 04, 2017, 07:59:50 AM »
Given the amount of planning that went into the attack, he knew exactly the type of crowd that he was shooting at. With that in mind, I’d like to hear about his political leanings before coming to the conclusion that he was just a bitter old man.

And when I see a major newspaper with a headline like this, it does make one suspicious:

We don't know Stephen Paddock's motive. Does it matter?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/10/03/we-dont-know-stephen-paddocks-motive-does-matter/727650001/

A country music concert would attract more conservatives then liberals, but it still would be far from political homogeneity. It would still be a strange choice to target for someone who was purely politically driven. I don't think we'll ever know what his motives were unless he made some recordings/writings. As things stand, he'll just go down as a crazed psycho that wanted to create an unforgettable legacy before he killed himself.  

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #571 on: October 04, 2017, 08:05:13 AM »
I find it funny that we as a society when we disagree that instead of saying " I respect your opinion, here is mine" we get sucked into trying to shame each other into accepting our opinion.

this is what is going on with mass migration being shoved down our, and espeically europe's throats. Call them racists or nuts if they oppose, while we pull the wool over everyone's eyes and push our agenda's

That is being a sheep.

You are not special. Dreaming about an evil cabal to make sense of the world does not make you smarter than anyone. Quite the opposite. Intentionally not wanting your opinion swayed ever is pathetic and anti reason and logic.

Also: crying about being called out while calling others sheep? Dude...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #572 on: October 04, 2017, 08:07:50 AM »

They were posted earlier

Uber driver, 2 different sounding high fired weapons at different distances.

And at the 4:49 mark you can see the gun flashing , which is better shown in the 2nd video

Muzzle fire on the 4th floor

The gun fire sounded different because he used many different guns.  The distance sounded different because he shot out of two different windows that faced in different directions meaning an echo coming from two different areas to bounce off of.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: October 04, 2017, 08:11:24 AM »
You are not special. Dreaming about an evil cabal to make sense of the world does not make you smarter than anyone. Quite the opposite. Intentionally not wanting your opinion swayed ever is pathetic and anti reason and logic.

Also: crying about being called out while calling others sheep? Dude...

never said I was special, never said I was smarter than anyone, refusing to have my opinion swayed is my choice, nothing to do with anything you guys have as an opinion.

again I said I respect your opinions, please respect mine. trying to call me out for being firm in mine will not accomplish anything for you or me.

I also never said my opinion is the right one, it is just an opinion. As yours is neither wrong nor right, just your opinion.
"

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #574 on: October 04, 2017, 08:13:32 AM »

Sociopath, lacks empathy.

This video is hilarious. "I highly recommend this fusion restaurant, we ate thousands of dolllars of sushi, comped!"