Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 231084 times)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #750 on: October 05, 2017, 12:21:49 PM »
Not a motive...but still

The night before the shooting, Mr. Paddock made two complaints to the hotel about noise coming from his downstairs neighbors: Albert Garzon, a restaurant owner visiting from San Diego, and his wife and friends. Mr. Garzon, who was staying in 31-135, directly beneath Mr. Paddock, said security guards knocked on his door around 1:30 a.m. on Sunday and asked him to turn down his music, country songs. When he asked where the complaint was coming from, pointing out that the nearest rooms on either side were far away, the security guard said, “It’s the guest above you.”

They turned the music down, but had another visit from different security guards half an hour later. The man had called to complain again. Mr. Garzon turned the music off. It wasn’t until the early hours of Monday that Mr. Garzon realized Mr. Paddock had been the complainer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/04/us/stephen-paddock-gambling.html

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #751 on: October 05, 2017, 12:23:26 PM »
And when are they going to talk about the room he had on floor 4 ?

The one with the strobe light in front of the window.

;D

How about you share with us what you know about Australia...

And I don't mean kangaroo's and crocodile dundee.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #752 on: October 05, 2017, 12:25:33 PM »
Not a motive...but still

The night before the shooting, Mr. Paddock made two complaints to the hotel about noise coming from his downstairs neighbors: Albert Garzon, a restaurant owner visiting from San Diego, and his wife and friends. Mr. Garzon, who was staying in 31-135, directly beneath Mr. Paddock, said security guards knocked on his door around 1:30 a.m. on Sunday and asked him to turn down his music, country songs. When he asked where the complaint was coming from, pointing out that the nearest rooms on either side were far away, the security guard said, “It’s the guest above you.”

They turned the music down, but had another visit from different security guards half an hour later. The man had called to complain again. Mr. Garzon turned the music off. It wasn’t until the early hours of Monday that Mr. Garzon realized Mr. Paddock had been the complainer.

He had tried getting a room prior to a Chance the Rapper concert.

he planned to have guns in his room beforehand.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #753 on: October 05, 2017, 12:28:59 PM »
Hating Glocks is like hating sunshine, rainbows, puppy dogs, and ice cream.  Incomprehensible.

I don't step out of my front door without a Glock 19.  Other than my cock, it's my favorite tool.  I spend about the same amount of time fondling each of them
don't get them confused bah ;)
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: October 05, 2017, 12:32:16 PM »
He had tried getting a room prior to a Chance the Rapper concert.

It maybe a motive, but he planned to have guns in his room beforehand.

Huh? You telling me you think he shot up those people because the guy below him was playing country music?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #755 on: October 05, 2017, 12:55:53 PM »

Huh? You telling me you think he shot up those people because the guy below him was playing country music?
No, I mispoke, it may have been an "incentive". I doubt it was a motive. Because he already had bought the guns and brought the guns and ammo to the hotel room. He had already planned to do the deed.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #756 on: October 05, 2017, 02:14:44 PM »
This is pretty funny, Cnn just now Talking about the Bumpstock ban , getting an autotrigger is damn near impossible , but that silencer and tony montana rocket launcher were easy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #757 on: October 05, 2017, 02:16:27 PM »
This is pretty funny, Cnn just now Talking about the Bumpstock ban , getting an autotrigger is damn near impossible , but that silencer and tony montana rocket launcher were easy

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=637465.0
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #758 on: October 05, 2017, 02:23:59 PM »

Also the suppressor is of no use in an automatic multi shot scenario. Would get too hot and burn up.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: October 05, 2017, 02:41:21 PM »
Why in Gods name would this guy go to so much trouble to kill 50 people? Seems like he went about it the hard way. All he had to do was rent a large truck and drive it into a large crowd like the one that was shot at and he could have easily taken out 100 people and injured many more. There is no fucking way this guy did this. After all that has come out this whole thing reeks of gun control.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #760 on: October 05, 2017, 02:49:33 PM »
Are they going to ban belt loops?  ::) Fuck me people are so ignorant of reality.

Morons , fucking morons , YOU DON'T NEED A Bump Fire stock

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: October 05, 2017, 02:52:47 PM »
I’m I the only person that hates glocks? M&P over that shit any day of the week.
Don't hate them but don't get the hype with them either. Not a fan of the feel of them in comparison to others.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #762 on: October 05, 2017, 02:54:03 PM »
Thank you , i will foward this over to Donny Trump for review

Are they going to ban belt loops?  ::) Fuck me people are so ignorant of reality.

Morons , fucking morons , YOU DON'T NEED A Bump Fire stock

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: October 05, 2017, 02:55:48 PM »
Any and all of the laws that will come as a result of this tragedy are going to be stupid, useless knee-jerk emotional reactions.  I'm pretty sure murder is already against the law.  But that didn't seem to stop this Paddock guy.  It's all just pointless legislative posturing to try and appease the masses that our leaders and lawmakers are getting things done.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #764 on: October 05, 2017, 03:00:09 PM »
Hurry Ban sticks  :o  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #765 on: October 05, 2017, 03:30:23 PM »
Hurry Ban sticks  :o  ::)

So tired of hearing about the Bump stock experts all of a sudden everywhere. Such a waste of time.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #766 on: October 05, 2017, 03:39:36 PM »
Not a motive...but still

That totally contradicts another story about some former Marine that was supposedly right below him and recognized the gunfire was coming from the room directly above him yeah.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #767 on: October 05, 2017, 03:40:03 PM »
bump stick is stupid. You cant fucking aim.
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: October 05, 2017, 03:41:12 PM »
There is a go fund me page set up for donations to a Victim's fund.

It started out with a $1 million goal, but as it was quickly reached they raised the goal to $2 million.  I just checked and they have raised $9,487,257 and the goal has been raised to $15 million.  So what's the strategy here... just keep raising the goal until the money stops coming in?

Obviously, this was murder most foul, but there is something unseemly about constantly raising your fundraising goal once you meet it.  Doing so is disrespectful to donors and makes them look like suckers--no matter how worthy the cause.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #769 on: October 05, 2017, 03:43:10 PM »
Why in Gods name would this guy go to so much trouble to kill 50 people? Seems like he went about it the hard way. All he had to do was rent a large truck and drive it into a large crowd like the one that was shot at and he could have easily taken out 100 people and injured many more. There is no fucking way this guy did this. After all that has come out this whole thing reeks of gun control.

maybe he was taking 3 grams of deca like Mentzer supppsedly did dim  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #770 on: October 05, 2017, 03:45:50 PM »

It started out with a $1 million goal, but as it was quickly reached they raised the goal to $2 million.  I just checked and they have raised $9,487,257 and the goal has been raised to $15 million.  So what's the strategy here... just keep raising the goal until the moneys stops coming in?

Obviously, this was murder most foul, but there is something unseemly about constantly raising your fundraising goal once you meet it.  Doing so is disrespectful to donors and makes them look like suckers--no matter how worthy the cause.

It seems in this country if you're going to die it's best to happen in a large group.  You die in a single shooting and it's good luck footing that funeral bill, but you die in a group and it's fully paid for and you get extra cash.  50 people died right?  What's the $20 million for?  And that's just one page raising money.  Are they giving each family $400K each?  I hear it's for the injured, but don't they fucking have insurance?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: October 05, 2017, 03:48:42 PM »

maybe he was taking 3 grams of deca like Mentzer supppsedly did dim  ::)

Maybe

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: October 05, 2017, 03:50:16 PM »

It started out with a $1 million goal, but as it was quickly reached they raised the goal to $2 million.  I just checked and they have raised $9,487,257 and the goal has been raised to $15 million.  So what's the strategy here... just keep raising the goal until the moneys stops coming in?

Obviously, this was murder most foul, but there is something unseemly about constantly raising your fundraising goal once you meet it.  Doing so is disrespectful to donors and makes them look like suckers--no matter how worthy the cause.

Not sure how these things work. I wonder who started the page and where does the money go while being donated?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: October 05, 2017, 03:59:15 PM »
It seems in this country if you're going to die it's best to happen in a large group.  You die in a single shooting and it's good luck footing that funeral bill, but you die in a group and it's fully paid for and you get extra cash.  50 people died right?  What's the $20 million for?  And that's just one page raising money.  Are they giving each family $400K each?  I hear it's for the injured, but don't they fucking have insurance?

Cynical?  No.  I totally agree with you.  So if your loved one was killed, the family will get X dollars? If you were wounded, you and you family get Y dollars?  Is that it?  And who will dole out and police the administration of these funds?  The page was set up by "Steve Sisolak, Clark County Commission Chair from Las Vegas" but as with all gofundme pages, there is no check or balance on the disbursement of the cash.  The person who collects the money can do anything they want with it and there is no one to ask any questions, follow up, or audit the monies.  Gofundme warns you about this if you read their fine print (which almost no one does--but I read it).

If you want to skim some off the top there is nothing to stop you.  Given what I know of human nature, I would never donate to any fund that is so open ended with no potential for audits, checks, or balances.  Especially one that keeps raising the fundraising goal up, up, and up.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #774 on: October 05, 2017, 04:02:21 PM »
It is funny how several pages back myself as one of a few called bullshit on what was being reported by all media, the feds the local cops etc and was called out on it yet now this is exactly what is going on

Now people can understand why I dont take any of this bullshit at face value
"