Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 233160 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #1225 on: October 13, 2017, 04:13:08 AM »
TBF, history is littered with empires, dynasties, conquests, invasions, imperialism...etc. All these were done to increase power and wealth, expand and rule over people. It is part of the human psyche to want more. These concepts haven't gone away, it is now usually just done using different methods then before.  

the key factor is they always fail, so nothing to worry about..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1226 on: October 13, 2017, 04:29:27 AM »
Soon we will see the Be There and ESFitness-empires sweep across the world, spanning several continents, where they eventually will clash in the center of Europe.

It will be Rome VS the Ottoman Empire yet again!
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1227 on: October 13, 2017, 04:39:57 AM »
Q

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: October 13, 2017, 12:23:05 PM »
Props to those brave individuals doing cpr out in the open when rounds are still being fired.

No doubt!! Even though they were probably too drunk to realize.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1229 on: October 13, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »
A NEW TIMELINE!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/us/las-vegas-shooting-investigation/index.html

Las Vegas police again change timeline of mass shooting
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: October 13, 2017, 08:46:52 PM »
The hotel worker/security guy Jesus Campos cancelled Hannity and won't talk to press. Is he really part of this event or will he just be pulled out of the story? Talk out there that he wasn't an actual employee or added later, etc.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1231 on: October 13, 2017, 09:50:10 PM »
He had a medical emergency and went to the hospital.
Their union k n e w that.
Dunno why they acted like they didn't know where he went.

It just gets weirder and weirder...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1232 on: October 14, 2017, 08:09:11 AM »
A NEW TIMELINE!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/us/las-vegas-shooting-investigation/index.html

Las Vegas police again change timeline of mass shooting
CNN....got a credible source?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1233 on: October 14, 2017, 08:15:45 AM »
CNN....got a credible source?

Sure. Even Fox News has called out the suspicious timeline.

Tucker Carlson (Fox News) was recently stating how there are way too many holes in this story.
X

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1234 on: October 14, 2017, 08:56:47 AM »

why would supremacy of a shit hole be anything to be proud of?

Maybe because you have everyone where you want them, and finally it becomes easy to rebuild as you'd have it rather than as they'd made it.

A transfer of power, if you will.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1235 on: October 14, 2017, 09:01:57 AM »
The hotel worker/security guy Jesus Campos cancelled Hannity and won't talk to press. Is he really part of this event or will he just be pulled out of the story? Talk out there that he wasn't an actual employee or added later, etc.

Whole thing is just too weird.  I can't imagine how this will go.

If only for a free press, a real one....

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1236 on: October 14, 2017, 09:09:10 AM »
I am not a guy who subscribes to consiracy theories or MSM, but my bottom line is like alot of these mass shootings, terrorist attacks, we get bombarded with so many opinions from the media(mainstream, conspiraccy,etc) that most of the narrative of who, what, when , where, how,  and why is just total bullshit.

was that Paddock guy the shooter? Probably. Did he act alone? No fucking way, too many things captured on camera by citizens(4th floor thing for example), etc etc etc etc etc

the populations of the world have been manipulated by the powers that be since the beginning of time. Fake news, propoganda, false flags and not new.

All that being said, when it comes to these things for some reason my brain will not accept at face value anything being fed to me by the MSM, Politicians, law enforcement, criminals, courts, conspiracy theorists and especially the general public.

I just refuse to be a sheep and try my best not to be one. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. By sheep I mean taking anything any of the above state no matter what lean they have.

Sorry to ramble but my point is I don't necessarily believe anyone putting a spin on this. The whole "lone wolf theory" stuff is getting tiring and laughable.
Nobody gets shit like this done in this world today, whether you live/deal on or off the grid, all alone.

This guy pulling this off alone is too right out of Hollywood a la John Wick/Bourne Identity/Manchurian Candidate lol

Interesting how I was more or less called a closed minded loon because of my comments on not buying into the nonsense fed to us at face value.

Looking more and more everyday like I am a closed loon who is right about all the bullshit being spewed by law enforcement, media, politicians and censorers
"

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: October 14, 2017, 12:44:07 PM »
you simply cannot explain why a ruling elite would want to control and rule an entire planet.

Try it...
They are doing it as you can see with your own eyes. Why they are doing it is actually irrelevant. That's like trying to ask Ted Bundy when he was still alive why he did what he did. You think you're going to understand his reasons???

But yes I would say in the warped minds of the elite they would rather rule over a shit hole and have all the power and exterminate all their enemies. For these kind of cockroaches power is more important than anything else.

Why do you think they are promoting all this mass immigration into white nations? Do you deny that they are promoting it? Look around you everywhere they talk about how great diversity is - they're pushing it everywhere. 100 Years ago was this the case? 1000 years ago?? And has it really improved the West? No, the opposite has happened. It creates conflict. It divides. Which is exactly the goal of the globalist elite.

You are very naive if you think everything in the world is random. The computer you use was just randomly configured into all the parts that make it a computer?? You really think there are not people scheming and planning the future of societies the same way engineers work on the new computer chip or car?? Are you really that fucking gullible and stupid???

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: October 14, 2017, 12:50:04 PM »
so they will be in control of loads of shitholes???
Ted Bundy was surrounded by beautiful women and killed them and had sex with their dead, rotting corpses. He was in control of decaying corpses. Why did he do that Be There? Can you explain it? Why did he not prefer to have sex with more beautiful living women?

Ted wanted to control women in ways that would not be possible if they were alive. They had to be dead. Perhaps in the same way the elite feel they have a better chance ruling completely over a shithole filled with brown, mixed people. But as I said earlier I don't care about their motivations. I care about their actions. And their actions are loud and clear. And they deserve the worst fate possible and have it coming.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1239 on: October 14, 2017, 12:54:25 PM »
Interesting how I was more or less called a closed minded loon because of my comments on not buying into the nonsense fed to us at face value.

Looking more and more everyday like I am a closed loon who is right about all the bullshit being spewed by law enforcement, media, politicians and censorers

check out the work of gayvid dicke

he knows the biggest secret

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1240 on: October 14, 2017, 01:02:42 PM »
They are doing it all for control and to have the most money and resources and power for the top .01%.  Globalism and cheap labor, suck up all resources everywhere.  They don't care about 50 years from now, they will worry about that once they control everything.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1241 on: October 14, 2017, 01:05:06 PM »
Ted Bundy was surrounded by beautiful women and killed them and had sex with their dead, rotting corpses. He was in control of decaying corpses. Why did he do that Be There? Can you explain it? Why did he not prefer to have sex with more beautiful living women?

Ted wanted to control women in ways that would not be possible if they were alive. They had to be dead. Perhaps in the same way the elite feel they have a better chance ruling completely over a shithole filled with brown, mixed people. But as I said earlier I don't care about their motivations. I care about their actions. And their actions are loud and clear. And they deserve the worst fate possible and have it coming.

errr... please explain why anyone would prefer to rule over a load of deadheads sitting in their own filth as opposed to a productive clean hard working society bearing in mind you did say it was wealth they partly craved?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1242 on: October 14, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »
Yes, and power by its definition becomes a self-fulfilling pursuit.  That's why it's as old as life itself.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1243 on: October 14, 2017, 01:24:20 PM »
errr... please explain why anyone would prefer to rule over a load of deadheads sitting in their own filth as opposed to a productive clean hard working society bearing in mind you did say it was wealth they partly craved?

BT, imo it could easily be the point we are approaching in time.  When as a whole we're less needed in our numbers.  Someone will end up "taking it all" -- and whether or not it could he said that's an unstoppable destiny, or whether there is hope, anyone who figured to be in line for the possibility could (and would) look to bust the wheels off the rest of us, first.  No question.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1244 on: October 14, 2017, 01:54:10 PM »
BT, imo it could easily be the point we are approaching in time.  When as a whole we're less needed in our numbers.  Someone will end up "taking it all" -- and whether or not it could he said that's an unstoppable destiny, or whether there is hope, anyone who figured to be in line for the possibility could (and would) look to bust the wheels off the rest of us, first.  No question.

the only thing thats inevitable is our extinction, I would say around another 500 years tops the way we are going.
We are going to end up existing in cyberspace.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1245 on: October 14, 2017, 03:19:25 PM »
the only thing thats inevitable is our extinction, I would say around another 500 years tops the way we are going.

yeah but if that happens we can finally have the cyber deathmatch between the 2 vinces, although i suspect it will turn into a virtual gay naked oil wrestling match
"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: October 14, 2017, 05:31:11 PM »

It's about dumbing down the average of the population, removing close knit ties that hold groups together since those ties insulate them from economic control. Building a better goyim, without getting too crazy about terminology here. You have to understand the banks run the world and you have to understand who run the banks. If you don't get that you have no idea what is going on. David Icke is a fun listen sometimes but it's not lizard people...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1247 on: October 14, 2017, 05:34:53 PM »
At our current rate, we'll never make it 500 years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #1248 on: October 15, 2017, 02:37:00 AM »

It's about dumbing down the average of the population, removing close knit ties that hold groups together since those ties insulate them from economic control. Building a better goyim, without getting too crazy about terminology here. You have to understand the banks run the world and you have to understand who run the banks. If you don't get that you have no idea what is going on. David Icke is a fun listen sometimes but it's not lizard people...

bearing in mind the claim is the elite want to control the world and create wealth and power.
Why would they want to create an inefficient unconnected workforce.
Surely they would want a team of highly skilled,creative, imaginative group able to communicate efficiently.

Think of it as a company with its staff,

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1249 on: October 15, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »
bearing in mind the claim is the elite want to control the world and create wealth and power.
Why would they want to create an inefficient unconnected workforce.
Surely they would want a team of highly skilled,creative, imaginative group able to communicate efficiently.

Think of it as a company with its staff,

25,000 posts since 2013 and 95% are nonsense.

Attempting to be disarming by asking questions obviously doesn't work for you.  Give it up.