Author Topic: Is There Any Point to Being Old?  (Read 16828 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Is There Any Point to Being Old?
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2017, 01:13:23 PM »
I agree that old people are essentially useless and it's right that we despise them.

However, as a man if you make smart decisions in your life and end up with a lot of money, you can leverage that so that attractive women will still fuck you in your old age.

With women it's a little different.  Old women should just kill themselves.   ;D

:o

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2017, 01:16:22 PM »
If you knew what you know now, you really wouldn't be twenty years old. You'd be an old guy in a younger body. I guess that wouldn't be too bad.  ;D
You are already used to that.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2017, 01:47:55 PM »
Solid and good looking physiques. Who's the guy on the right?

Vince B looking like a boss, sliced and diced!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2017, 01:56:45 PM »
So once you retire you're basically useless to humanity.

No on wants to fuck you

If you have money, people are just waiting for you to die so they can enjoy inheritance

What do old people exist for beyond 60 apart from just fucking around in dollar shops, pruning flowers in their garden and waiting for their grand kids to pop over once a month

Look at Vince B, at 76 he does nothing but take creepy pictures of Brazilian students, no one wants to fuck him or even talk to him, not even board members want to engage with him via a faceless contactless internet forum. He creeps everyone around him, has zero productivity in this world cos he's old. He is merely a reminder of a person that once existed in the 70s that won shows and hung out with Arnold.

;D
 ;D
 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2017, 02:19:55 PM »
Many here seem to be giving up on themselves.  Sad. 

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2017, 05:58:14 AM »
Well we have the Nobel Price ceremony right now...most of the price takers are 60+ there is more in life to do than lift and fuck young pussy! Trump is 73 Putin is 65...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2017, 06:19:11 AM »
not gonna read all posts but from what i understand disgusted and others pretty much are apes, you dont get to fuck as much as you get older so life is pointless.

how about we make this thread about HUMAN BEINGS and not apes? thanks.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2017, 07:10:57 AM »
Solid and good looking physiques. Who's the guy on the right?
                not sure looks a little like bill march.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2017, 07:16:02 AM »

No on wants to fuck you

If you have money, people are just waiting for you to die so they can enjoy inheritance

What do old people exist for beyond 60 apart from just fucking around in dollar shops, pruning flowers in their garden and waiting for their grand kids to pop over once a month

Look at Vince B, at 76 he does nothing but take creepy pictures of Brazilian students, no one wants to fuck him or even talk to him, not even board members want to engage with him via a faceless contactless internet forum. He creeps everyone around him, has zero productivity in this world cos he's old. He is merely a reminder of a person that once existed in the 70s that won shows and hung out with Arnold.

So to me life is about living, and this society the way it works is only adequate for someone healthy, young and strong, if you don't fit this criteria you are pushed to the sidelines to merely exist.

don't look now but old people are running [ruining] the world.
F

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2017, 10:15:57 AM »
how do you propose to avoid getting old ?

stem cells injections, lie about your age  ;D

age gracefully is the goal here

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2017, 11:48:37 AM »

fridge could help, imagine frizzing basil & de-frosting him in 50 years  ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2017, 11:51:31 AM »

The Bible science behind it is preserving the telomeres found on our chromosomes. The natural, repeated shortening of them is the true biological countdown to our demise. Once it's figured out, we can live without ageing indefinitely. Some organisms don't age, and could live indefinitely under the ideal conditions, so it's not a fantasy.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2017, 11:53:05 AM »
Somebody's gotta yell at those kids on the lawn..........

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2017, 11:55:58 AM »
point is you at the old age are a point of reference for the next generation. there is so much you can learn from somebody that has been on this planet for 60 or more years. transfer of knowledge is the point you dumb girl...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2017, 12:00:29 PM »
Yes, one day you get to tell people that one time you read on some bodybuilding forum that someone asked "Is there any point to being old?", yet this same person hasn't decided to play in traffic yet. I guess, they are ok with growing old.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2017, 12:04:38 PM »
The Bible science behind it is preserving the telomeres found on our chromosomes. The natural, repeated shortening of them is the true biological countdown to our demise. Once it's figured out, we can live without ageing indefinitely. Some organisms don't age, and could live indefinitely under the ideal conditions, so it's not a fantasy.

Yeah, some micro organism in Tasmanian swamps don't age ..........(TV doco, 3-4 months ago)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2017, 12:11:16 PM »
Any point? Sure. You get to hang out with gnarly chicks and powerlifting dudes.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2017, 02:08:25 PM »
You are already used to that.

Thanks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2017, 02:14:01 PM »
fridge could help, imagine frizzing basil & de-frosting him in 50 years  ;D

I hate to think.....  What about freezer burn?

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2017, 03:20:04 PM »
what a stupid post. life is good after 60. no bills, money in my pocket, can do whatever I want, kids are grown and in good careers. grandkids are the best, play with them and then they go home.
sex is still good, on TRT, happy all the time. not working for the man anymore.

terrible post douchbag ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2017, 07:53:23 PM »

No on wants to fuck you

So to me life is about living, and this society the way it works is only adequate for someone healthy, young and strong, if you don't fit this criteria you are pushed to the sidelines to merely exist.

LOL. Can't get my age right. You don't know much about me if you can post this crap. We all get older then many will reach old age.
Imagine my delight that I can still build my arms and get stronger. Fountain of youth.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2017, 08:20:57 PM »
Retired at 53. I'm 55. If I had the chance to go back to any age and repeat it, I would pass. I have zero bills. I live on a lake in a two story lakehouse, a boat and jetski. I can travel where I want when I want. I hit the gym 6 days a week. My wife is 8 years younger than me and smoking hot. I drive a 2014 Mustang, she drives a 2014 BMW X5 paid for.. I read this thread and I have to laugh...   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2017, 08:38:47 PM »
.....define "old"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2017, 08:40:44 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2017, 08:43:09 PM »
Disagree.

How you feel relative to other ages is irrelevant.  It's how you feel in the present, regardless.

At 50, you can still eat well, train, fuck, play golf, vacation and do a myriad of shit and other opportunities that might not have presented themselves at age 20.  I know guys who are in their 50s and still play competitive baseball.

Plus, priorities and tastes change anyway, so what you thought you liked at 20 may not even matter.

True

I wouldn't change where I am at now, with any age..  but ask me in 10 years, I may have a different answer