Author Topic: 25 quality pounds in 6 weeks  (Read 58353 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: 25 quality pounds in 6 weeks
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2017, 09:33:26 PM »
I suggest you take all your photos with out your shirt on like in the first pic parsh homo so we can see where your gains are going.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2017, 09:47:13 PM »
I suggest you take all your photos with out your shirt on like in the first pic parsh homo so we can see where your gains are going.

alright, no problem

would you also like to see my muscle bubble ass in my bike shorts?

i posted this pic on a meeting site and i got more views from females after that and some dudes checked it out also  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2017, 01:16:03 AM »
and....

each arm is over a half inch bigger now, that it gainz cheif

its water retention..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2017, 01:59:17 AM »
its water retention..

could be, but i aint worried bout it

coz i loaded 2 grams of deca last week, now ill stabilize it out @ 800 per week

i will essily hit 25 pounds in 6 and it will be quality weight

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2017, 03:41:49 AM »
it will be water weight...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2017, 03:46:07 AM »

wanna bet?  ;)

unless you are trolling as usual with this shit

ie. you;re saying "it will be water"

muscle is composed of over 80% water

trollface

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2017, 05:19:15 AM »

anyways im running oral winny at 80-120 mg a day

isnt it supposed to make you dry  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2017, 12:13:46 PM »
Look, its hard to even gain 8-10lbs of lean tissue in a year, all you are going to get in 6 weeks is added water weight and glycogen retention from the gear, 4 weeks after you come off you will be exactly the same as you are now, muscle tissue simply doesnt grow that quickly.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2017, 12:31:04 PM »
Look, its hard to even gain 8-10lbs of lean tissue in a year, all you are going to get in 6 weeks is added water weight and glycogen retention from the gear, 4 weeks after you come off you will be exactly the same as you are now, muscle tissue simply doesnt grow that quickly.

I dont plan on going back off

and you gotta remember, my previous best was 170 @ 7-8% so i will be regainng lost tissue that i had before ie. muscle memeory

i wanna hit 75-80 at the same condition so that will be harder

dont think it will take to much to get back to my previous condition of a buck 70

right now im already near a buck 60 but closer to 9-10%

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2017, 01:11:45 PM »
I predict that i will hit a buck 70 within 2 weeks

I'm eating a bit more than normal but not that much more

certainly not following The Blakely Bulk

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2017, 03:56:41 PM »
got a 3 day pass to a diff gym and today i trained 3 times, yesterday it was twice

I usually train eveyday twice a day and train each muscle every 48 hours

Im bored to tears coz i have no work except twice a week or sometimes 3 days a week, and basically no friends

honestly it isnt so nice being a narcissit but like the eagles sang long ago... "and its so hard to change" from Take it to the limit

you should check out meetup.com  they have all kinds of groups of people with varying interests who meetup, hangout and do shit. I even knew a gal who hung out with a group of people with social awkwardness, I am sure there is a group of people out there you could meet and hang out with, most people are pretty accepting and as long as you don't act psycho or try to creep on the chicks you will ake friends, I joined up a group years ago when I quit drinking as I needed new friends who were not drunks/druggies and not just hang out with people from aa/ca

I would also suggest 2 simple books, how to win friends and influence poeple/ how to stop worrying ad start living both by dale carnegie.

also since you said you used to be an alcohlic, why not join aa? You will make new friends there, also not just with people who went rhoguh alcohol abuse, but  dont forget many are current and former narcissists etc and have figured out how to live with different conditions yet leatned to make and maintain relationships with people.

by the way, meetup.com is where people actually meetup for various activities

trust me I have been on both sides of these equations and I am an isolator at heart. the best way to meet people and make friends who will  tolerate you is to get out there and try new things. the only I suggest is when you meet people let them do the talking and only talk about yourself if asked a question and briefly. Give people snippets of youraelf and take a sincere interest in them without making it about yourself. That is the hardest thing about communicating with people, everyone wants to put in their word rather than listen.

just try the opposite to what you think for 2 months and tell me things don't change. as well perhaps look for a job, any job and/or take a course or 2, another way to meet people and learn how to interact again.

life is not all about workouts, playing individual sports, steroids or looking in the mirror or seeking approval here. we need time outside this world

and if you have a dog, they have dog owner groups on meetup as well
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2017, 04:41:19 PM »
^^^ thanls for the advice dude

the funny thing is i can make.frinds/contacts.very easily if i try, especially with dudes, with females not really

you see, if i convesr with a female.i want to pound her and i dont try and talk with females i dont have an interst in

my psychatrist ordered me to talm to peeps and he told me to treat them as i treat myslef and try not to use them lol

after awhile he saw that i meet and talk to fellas very essily so i told me only talk to females

heres the thing with females, i want them to give me what i want and when they dont i get furious, narcissitic rage its called lol

he ordered me to talk to females i have no sexual interest in and i said why would i? thats stupid lulz

not only must they give me what i want they also must treat me like im the greatest thing since sliced bread 😅

3 of the girls i dated or was friends with had eatoing disorders and 2 others got breast implants

the breast implants i never understood coz tits do nothing for me, i am crazy bout dat ass 😏

now that i see this i see that i act like a spoiled brat with females, no wonder i cant keep relationships with them going  :D

but all male."friendships" are very shallow and i know that i keep contact with them coz i can get them to do what i want and of they dont its adios and i cut contact with them

again... narcissism sucks dead donkey dicks and i am really pissed that they arnet any meds for it... FUCK

p.s. spermataste and wiggs are also HUGE NARRCISTS

but again, thank God i am not a sociopathic narccisst altjough it may have been better since it probably would have made me wealthy lol

btw bequeer get me a good set up for some prime hgh 😘

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2017, 10:22:20 PM »
couple of shots taken last night

sorry dim no shirtless pics yet, but.... SOOOOOOOOON

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2017, 04:50:09 PM »
^^^ thanls for the advice dude

the funny thing is i can make.frinds/contacts.very easily if i try, especially with dudes, with females not really

you see, if i convesr with a female.i want to pound her and i dont try and talk with females i dont have an interst in

my psychatrist ordered me to talm to peeps and he told me to treat them as i treat myslef and try not to use them lol

after awhile he saw that i meet and talk to fellas very essily so i told me only talk to females

heres the thing with females, i want them to give me what i want and when they dont i get furious, narcissitic rage its called lol

he ordered me to talk to females i have no sexual interest in and i said why would i? thats stupid lulz

not only must they give me what i want they also must treat me like im the greatest thing since sliced bread 😅

3 of the girls i dated or was friends with had eatoing disorders and 2 others got breast implants

the breast implants i never understood coz tits do nothing for me, i am crazy bout dat ass 😏

now that i see this i see that i act like a spoiled brat with females, no wonder i cant keep relationships with them going  :D

but all male."friendships" are very shallow and i know that i keep contact with them coz i can get them to do what i want and of they dont its adios and i cut contact with them

again... narcissism sucks dead donkey dicks and i am really pissed that they arnet any meds for it... FUCK

p.s. spermataste and wiggs are also HUGE NARRCISTS

but again, thank God i am not a sociopathic narccisst altjough it may have been better since it probably would have made me wealthy lol

btw bequeer get me a good set up for some prime hgh 😘

Good to know this stuff. ;D
Why didn't you share it with us in  G&O ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2017, 10:54:34 PM »
just remembering some Doc Bkakely quotes to me

"you have the genetics to look like bob weatherhill if you take the righy gear"

"if you don't develop your true god given potential you will hurt God very deeply"

and once when he was trainiing me i notxied 2 guys talking shit about my supposed flared lat stance and was ready to go over and confront them, qnd he said...

"its not worth it, and no you arent falsely flaring your lats, you see you are up here (he poimted up high) and they are down here (he pointed down) so just continue on and go up.even higher"😎

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2017, 10:55:32 AM »
back shot taken today   8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2017, 12:06:49 AM »
made a troll vid yesterday and the turds here fell for it hook line and sinker 😂

progressing well as my str has gone up and even traiining legs a bit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2017, 04:17:12 AM »
up 8 pounds @ 3 weeks in

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2017, 03:38:44 PM »
up 8 pounds @ 3 weeks in
hahahaha. I gain and lose 7lbs in a day......

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2017, 08:27:40 PM »
hahahaha. I gain and lose 7lbs in a day......

:-*

THIS is what a 7 quailty pound diff looks like boyo

Simple Simon

« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2017, 04:42:18 AM »
:-*

THIS is what a 7 quailty pound diff looks like boyo
those fingers really show off how skinny you are,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2017, 04:50:42 AM »
those fingers really show off how skinny you are,,,

read an interesting article about small hands and punching power

basically its power advantage having skinny hands

think.... Thomas Hearns

Simple Simon

« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2017, 10:21:23 AM »
read an interesting article about small hands and punching power

basically its power advantage having skinny hands

think.... Thomas Hearns

and thats relevant to your 7lb weight gain how?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2017, 10:56:03 AM »
and thats relevant to your 7lb weight gain how?

its not, you put me down so i built myself back up  8)

i usually stall @ bout 77 kg and im here now, so we will see what happens...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2017, 12:11:29 PM »
just snapped this shot today