Author Topic: Quotes from an old schmoe I know....  (Read 28244 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Quotes from an old schmoe I know....
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2017, 08:21:30 PM »
Since when are you the authority on what constitutes a method for hypertrophy? What are your qualifications? Zero. Okay, please post here a peer reviewed theory or method for maximum hypertrophy.

I know my method works. Where are your results? What is your theory or method for hypertrophy?

It really is pathetic that some wannabes figure they are smart if they can criticize others but have absolutely no knowledge themselves.

This would apply to you :)

http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/h09-022
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2017, 08:41:28 PM »
Another study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24714538

Don't quote that unbelievably stupid experiment here. Those protocols are not close to what I advocate.

8 weeks long experiment is almost meaningless for maximum hypertrophy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2017, 08:45:45 PM »
This would apply to you :)

http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/h09-022

This study has some value and is worth investigating further.

Tarnopolsky concluded: . "Preliminary data strongly suggest that mitochondrial DNA shifting occurs in skeletal muscle from older adults following resistance-exercise training."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2017, 08:49:38 PM »
Do you see how those people posted in peer-reviewed journals?

Vince is too scared to take that leap.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2017, 08:53:14 PM »
Black pro bodybuilder from late 80's...Renel Janvier was a nasty SOB who actually had voodoo dolls in his gym bag that he made for guys he hated in the gym and fellow competitors and would say he actually would pin cushion them.

Hahahahahaha, where did you get this from? lmao. Renel and I worked as trainers at the ABC Entertainment Center in Century City and trained trained at Golds, this was the mid-80's. I don't recall any "voodoo dolls in his gym bag....lololololololol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2017, 08:55:54 PM »
Another study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24714538

Don't quote that unbelievably stupid experiment here. Those protocols are not close to what I advocate.

8 weeks long experiment is almost meaningless for maximum hypertrophy.

LOL you built half an hypothesis around a single workout with Doug, this was an 8 week scientific study. LMAO!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2017, 08:58:42 PM »
LOL you built half an hypothesis around a single workout with Doug, this was an 8 week scientific study. LMAO!

Gotta love how Vince is criticizing PhD researchers, considering he never conducted research in his life.  :D :D

As you said, these researchers have an 8 week scientific study. Vince has ZERO!!

At this point, how can anyone take Vince seriously?  ??? ??? ???
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2017, 09:09:00 PM »
Gotta love how Vince is criticizing PhD researchers, considering he never conducted research in his life.  :D :D

As you said, these researchers have an 8 week scientific study. Vince has ZERO!!

At this point, how can anyone take Vince seriously?  ??? ??? ???

If I have zero then you must be minus some huge number since you know bugger all. Still waiting for you to post your method or any method published by your favourite scientists.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2017, 09:11:41 PM »

Just when I thought you had some capacity to actually comprehend research studies you post this crap. Your comprehension of what I wrote is extremely poor. No hope for dullards like you.

Most muscleheads are so thick they have to be spoon fed otherwise it goes over their empty heads. You really are a dolt. Perfect fodder to be a moderator on a forum.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2017, 09:13:00 PM »
If I have zero then you must be minus some huge number since you know bugger all. Still waiting for you to post your method or any method published by your favourite scientists.

Since I already responded to this asinine comment on the previous page, I will just copy and paste it again:

I don't have to provide any peer-reviewed theory of hypertrophy. All I have to do is ask you to provide good evidence of YOUR hypothesis. Other people's opinions are irrelevant to your claims. You made the claim--the burden is on you to provide evidence for your hypertrophy theory. Other hypotheses/and or theories, have ZERO to do with your claims.

I don't have to have knowledge of hypertrophy. You didn't produce any evidence that would require me to have any knowledge of hypertrophy in order to examine your claims.

Further, I am not making any claims of knowledge. You are. Thus, you have to provide the evidence. That is how science works.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2017, 09:31:32 PM »

Just when I thought you had some capacity to actually comprehend research studies you post this crap. Your comprehension of what I wrote is extremely poor. No hope for dullards like you.

Most muscleheads are so thick they have to be spoon fed otherwise it goes over their empty heads. You really are a dolt. Perfect fodder to be a moderator on a forum.

You can't comprehend basic scientific principles and I'm the dullard? LOL The one column article you supposedly wrote has more questions asked in it than answered, if you have more of your hypothesis to go along with that article, post it so I can read it and see. Quite obviously I can read and understand real scientific studies, let's see how your studies compare.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2017, 09:59:17 PM »
Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2017, 10:01:44 PM »
Nothing to see here, folks, just some elderly abuse, move along.
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2017, 10:06:20 PM »
Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

Translation:

You have zero scientific evidence to support your hypertrophy hypothesis.

Got it!
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2017, 10:25:19 PM »
Since I already responded to this asinine comment on the previous page, I will just copy and paste it again:

I don't have to provide any peer-reviewed theory of hypertrophy. All I have to do is ask you to provide good evidence of YOUR hypothesis. Other people's opinions are irrelevant to your claims. You made the claim--the burden is on you to provide evidence for your hypertrophy theory. Other hypotheses/and or theories, have ZERO to do with your claims.

I don't have to have knowledge of hypertrophy. You didn't produce any evidence that would require me to have any knowledge of hypertrophy in order to examine your claims.

Further, I am not making any claims of knowledge. You are. Thus, you have to provide the evidence. That is how science works.

do asains actually create anything new or do they just refine shit?

P.S. nearly every single great invention came from the white man FACT

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2017, 10:36:32 PM »
:D

We shall patiently wait for Basile to respond.
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2017, 01:14:57 AM »
Vince why don't you once and for all post a whole body training routine and how and where your theory would take place.

Don't just say train biceps, triceps with your theory like you usually do, put it as whole body workout, like day 1 this, day 2 that day 3 and so on.

you talk alot about your theory but never lay it out how you would approach each bodypart for that month using any kind of example routine

how would a week of Vince basile,not basile who only trains fucking arms today Basile, but lets say a twentysomething basile if you could go back in time do a week of workouts with the exercises, sets reps etc using your theory within that weekly split

again dont just blah blah about fucking biceps and triceps, lay it out once and for all or STFU about it already because you haveno credibility just rambling on and not getting to the point.

And from there some poor soul on here who is stuck or wants to try something new just may do your workout, make progress or not, but most important put your theory to the test
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2017, 01:17:26 AM »
Vince why don't you once and for all post a whole body training routine and how and where your theory would take place.

Don't just say train biceps, triceps with your theory like you usually do, put it as whole body workout, like day 1 this, day 2 that day 3 and so on.

you talk alot about your theory but never lay it out how you would approach each bodypart for that month using any kind of example routine

how would a week of Vince basile,not basile who only trains fucking arms today Basile, but lets say a twentysomething basile if you could go back in time do a week of workouts with the exercises, sets reps etc using your theory within that weekly split

again dont just blah blah about fucking biceps and triceps, lay it out once and for all or STFU about it already because you haveno credibility just rambling on and not getting to the point.

And from there some poor soul on here who is stuck or wants to try something new just may do your workout, make progress or not, but most important put your theory to the test
don't encourage him....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2017, 01:45:10 AM »

why you so fucking obsessed with training bro?

its ALL DRUGS

the exception is if you are a real athlete and training for actual sport performance, then yep, training matters and is VERY IMPORTANT

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2017, 06:29:24 AM »
don't encourage him....

Vince only cares about biceps.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2017, 06:42:14 PM »
We shall patiently wait for Basile to respond.
Still waiting patiently?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2017, 07:28:56 PM »
Still waiting patiently?

Yes.

See, what is the difference between Mr. Vince Basile and the other PhD researchers?

The PhD researchers put there hypotheses out into the scientific community in order to be reviewed and scrutinized. Basile has never tried to submit his paper to a peer-reviewed journal because he knows it would get demolished. Instead, he tries to convince getbiggers and other people on bodybuilding message boards that he has some groundbreaking hypothesis. Unfortunately, Basiles hypothesis will never come to be because he is too scared to present it to the larger scientific community.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2017, 07:45:03 PM »
Yes.

See, what is the difference between Mr. Vince Basile and the other PhD researchers?

The PhD researchers put there hypotheses out into the scientific community in order to be reviewed and scrutinized. Basile has never tried to submit his paper to a peer-reviewed journal because he knows it would get demolished. Instead, he tries to convince getbiggers and other people on bodybuilding message boards that he has some groundbreaking hypothesis. Unfortunately, Basiles hypothesis will never come to be because he is too scared to present it to the larger scientific community.

Now if the hypertrophy theory worked wouldn't Vince B have large muscular arms?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2017, 07:47:30 PM »
Now if the hypertrophy theory worked wouldn't Vince B have large muscular arms?

Please refer to his "theory" as a hypothesis. In the scientific world, Vince does not have a "theory." He has a hypothesis.

And, yes, Mr. Basile would have much bigger arms if his hypothesis was effective.
X