Author Topic: Strawman Vs. Coach is back  (Read 15245 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Strawman Vs. Coach is back
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2017, 07:33:42 PM »
is this supposed to be a man who portrays a picture of health?  ??? ???

Will this strawman gimmick post a pic of strawman already then? Pic for pic - let's go.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2017, 07:38:22 PM »
This was 3 weeks ago. I'm down about 8-9lbs since then

Strong
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2017, 08:53:10 PM »

Will this strawman gimmick post a pic of strawman already then? Pic for pic - let's go.

Haven’t seen the others pics that’s talking shit either....two gimmicks no pics. 😂😂😂😂

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2017, 08:58:32 PM »
LOL - I see you're still on your period Jemima

I'll flatten your goofy ass into a pancake mother fucker.  Show some pictures, chickenshit
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2017, 09:00:38 PM »
And claims " 18, 19?"  arms . . . What a tool. A fat old man still making muscles in the mirror and lying about his arm measurement.

Marina High Rules

J

Make sure to connect....lol

SOSshoutout

• Getbig I
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2017, 09:08:04 PM »
Make sure to connect....lol

is that senile alcoholic looking old geez a trainer for you?
Thats rough

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2017, 09:13:17 PM »
Haven’t seen the others pics that’s talking shit either....two gimmicks no pics. 😂😂😂😂

Only a certified moron posts pics or personal info on this board

For an example go take a look in the mirror

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2017, 09:16:43 PM »

I'll flatten your goofy ass into a pancake mother fucker.  Show some pictures, chickenshit

LOL - I honestly can't figure out if you or the phony coach is the more delusional moron

SOSshoutout

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2017, 09:17:16 PM »
Only a certified moron posts pics or personal info on this board

For an example go take a look in the mirror

what kind of absolute moron would post all his personal info and pics on an anonymous message board for others to see. There are savages out in cyberworld who will ruin your life, your business, all of it just for lols. Putting yourself out there on here is no feat to be proud of.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2017, 09:31:57 PM »
what kind of absolute moron would post all his personal info and pics on an anonymous message board for others to see. There are savages out in cyberworld who will ruin your life, your business, all of it just for lols. Putting yourself out there on here is no feat to be proud of.

USC beats ND 10

Btw, text me your number. I lost all of my contacts about 2 months ago and had to get another phone.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2017, 11:17:44 AM »
More like the face that lunched a thousand chips!

is this supposed to be a man who portrays a picture of health?  ??? ???

Toward a Kahnsideration of Coach's Face

Esteemed Colleagues,

Though I am forced to draw only from my poor talents, I hazard to say that for Coach there is no distinction between physical fitness and mental fitness. This is what is being conveyed by Coach's face, which only gives us the appearance behind the reality. Does Coach look like he has entertained one chip too many or does he portray a picture of health? If so, we would have to reflect on supporting reasons; if not, we'd have to do the same in opposition. This is the cunning of Coach's teachings, that either in support or opposition to his face, we are forced to reflect on its health, and that this activity is itself a mark of health in ourselves. However, as a first step toward considering these questions, we require a very special sensory and intellectual modality – the capacity to 'see' or better still, to 'read,' which, showing precocity in comparison to his forbears, is a skill Coach was able to perform at the tender age of sixteen and one half.
      Coach is often misunderstood. Sure, it's easy to read Coach's face like a reverse Bildungsroman, in which the protagonist of a novel moves not toward higher and higher awareness of knowledge, but rather to lower and lower levels of ignorance – like a box squat out of which none will stand from an ever-sinking seat. But this would be a careless ‘reading,’ of Coach's face, for he is no ordinary dolt, he's singularly unique. His face reads like that possessed by an uncommon man who happens to be one of the world's top three bearers of commoner sense. Why, consider that by the age of seven, Coach began to construct full sentences, the contents of which were often interpreted as gibberish, but actually served to test the comprehension of lesser minds. "How can he be so stupido?" thought a young and dissapointed Coach about his special ed. gym instructor, slipping into his thoughts the memory of a word from the old country often expressed at him by his uncle Angelo during family gatherings.
      But it is precisely to disabuse others of their cognitive shortcomings that Coach prefers to use a simple vocabulary, though simplicity ought not be seen as lacking complexity. Coach is a multifaceted man, plumpingly so. This is a man who unraveled the mysteries of fourth-grade mathematics while only in junior college! Go ahead and ask him the rules for the operation of fractions and you will be edified to learn that two sets of one-half rep does not only not equal one rep, but also that the multiplier effect produces only one-fourth of hypertrophic efficacy (expressed in the critical literature as a one-quarter Basile or .25Bkqs).
      Dear Gentlemen, I have tried to offer a "reading" of the external contours of Coach's robust face. But as to plumb the depths of what resides behind its appearance, that I must pass over in silence.

With humility,
Kahn

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2017, 11:28:39 AM »
Seriously, it's just the Internet.

We all bust each other's chops on here. Most here know not to take it too seriously.
Shhhhh!!!.. >:(
 Coach takes everything too seriously. That is why it is fun to fuck with him.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2017, 11:54:16 AM »

Esteemed Colleagues,

Though I am forced to draw only from my poor talents, I hazard to say that for Coach there is no distinction between physical fitness and mental fitness. This is what is being conveyed by Coach's face, which only gives us the appearance behind the reality. Does Coach look like he has entertained one chip too many or does he portray a picture of health? If so, we would have to reflect on supporting reasons; if not, we'd have to do the same in opposition. This is the cunning of Coach's teachings, that either in support or opposition to his face, we are forced to reflect on its health, and that this activity is itself a mark of health in ourselves. However, as a first step toward considering these questions, we require a very special sensory and intellectual modality – the capacity to 'see' or better still, to 'read,' which, showing precocity in comparison to his forbears, is a skill Coach was able to perform at the tender age of sixteen and one half.
      Coach is often misunderstood. Sure, it's easy to read Coach's face like a reverse Bildungsroman, in which the protagonist of a novel moves not toward higher and higher awareness of knowledge, but rather to lower and lower levels of ignorance – like a box squat out of which none will stand from an ever-sinking seat. But this would be a careless ‘reading,’ of Coach's face, for he is no ordinary dolt, he's singularly unique. His face reads like that possessed by an uncommon man who happens to be one of the world's top three bearers of commoner sense. Why, consider that by the age of seven, Coach began to construct full sentences, the contents of which were often interpreted as gibberish, but actually served to test the comprehension of lesser minds. "How can he be so stupido?" thought a young and dissapointed Coach about his special ed. gym instructor, slipping into his thoughts the memory of a word from the old country often expressed at him by his uncle Angelo during family gatherings.
      But it is precisely to disabuse others of their cognitive shortcomings that Coach prefers to use a simple vocabulary, though simplicity ought not be seen as lacking complexity. Coach is a multifaceted man, plumpingly so. This is a man who unraveled the mysteries of fourth-grade mathematics while only in junior college! Go ahead and ask him the rules for the operation of fractions and you will be edified to learn that two sets of one-half rep does not only not equal one rep, but also that the multiplier effect produces only one-fourth of hypertrophic efficacy (expressed in the critical literature as a one-quarter Basile or .25Bkqs).
      Dear Gentlemen, I have tried to offer a "reading" of the external contours of Coach's robust face. But as to plumb the depths of what resides behind its appearance, that I must pass over in silence.

With humility,
Kahn

I’ll be hiring next month. It looks as though you might need a job seeing the down time you have. New trainers start at $18hr. After 60 days you’ll be eligible for medical benefits

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2017, 11:58:12 AM »
Shhhhh!!!.. >:(
 Coach takes everything too seriously. That is why it is fun to fuck with him.

I am not too sure why he lets Strawman get to him.
X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2017, 12:11:16 PM »

Esteemed Colleagues,

With humility,
Kahn

If there were an end of year award ceremony for best post on this board this would be my nomination

Holy Shit

LOL !!!!!

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2017, 12:28:14 PM »
I’ll be hiring next month. It looks as though you might need a job seeing the down time you have. New trainers start at $18hr. After 60 days you’ll be eligible for medical benefits

Well, pack my bags and punch my ticket!

Coach, no need to reward my admiring support with this most generous offer.
Know that I am in your corner and your indefatigable champion.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2017, 12:48:01 PM »

Esteemed Colleagues,

With humility,
Kahn

Ouch.

Savage brilliance.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2017, 02:48:00 PM »

Esteemed Colleagues,

With humility,
Kahn

multiple LOLs

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2017, 05:00:18 PM »
multiple LOLs

I've read it a few times now

Every line is a gem

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2017, 05:13:55 PM »

Esteemed Colleagues,

With humility,
Kahn

Now this is an owning of monumental proportions. I offer that Coach looks fine and that he took the photos after warming up sufficiently. Otherwise, that is just some safety fat and not at all considered obesity.

This is humour on an elevated level seldom seen on the net. Surely most of it was beyond Coach to appreciate! Two X 1/2 does not equal 1. What will Coach make of that?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2017, 05:41:56 PM »
All joking aside, Coach does look damn good, especially for his age. Not many people look like that at Coach's age.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2017, 05:51:21 PM »

Esteemed Colleagues,

With humility,
Kahn

Just got a chance to read it. Gotta admit that was funny. On the other hand I could have a miserable life of Antifa like Strawman

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2017, 06:12:34 PM »
Just got a chance to read it. Gotta admit that was funny. On the other hand I could have a miserable life of Antifa like Strawman

Coach, the voice of the post came to me quickly. I think it was Meta-physical who actually got my Marlowe reference, and my response was based on well-known memes tied to our various personas on this site. The high falutin put downs are, of course, made up and aim to amuse those of us who are familiar with these tropes.

I'd like to think that we Getbiggers are drawn together from our love of bodybuilding's and fitness's positive traits, and it's great to see such variety in our members' knowledge, personalities, and humor. There are enough troubles outside of this board, and we all meet here for a little relief from these worries.

You look, and have looked, amazing. You've managed to create a successful business. You seem like a very good guy.

I wish you all the best.

OK, stupido?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2017, 06:58:05 PM »
I am not too sure why he lets Strawman get to him.
Because he is a midget beta bitch.  :D
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2017, 07:46:06 PM »
Now this is an owning of monumental proportions. I offer that Coach looks fine and that he took the photos after warming up sufficiently. Otherwise, that is just some safety fat and not at all considered obesity.

This is humour on an elevated level seldom seen on the net. Surely most of it was beyond Coach to appreciate! Two X 1/2 does not equal 1. What will Coach make of that?

In my defense (because I'm home watching the WS and didn't go back to work) this was right after training, I spend my days on a football field and live on a beach. I love the sun. Plus, well fuck, I'm 55 years old. I don't expect to look 25.

I find it funny tho that I have a bunch men probably close to half my age or younger making comments about my face......lol